The Vassal Academy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane sucked in a breath at the pleasure she was feeling. She almost moaned in pure joy as Master Thomas examined her.

"As I recall, you've been shown as an initial pass in sleep training." Thomas said conversationally.

"Yes Master." Diane said. Thomas was the one who had shown her as a pass.

"Very well. You are to attend me tonight. After your chores are complete, you are to report to me prepared to please me slave." Thomas walked behind her and began to release her from the bindings that held her arms behind her.

Diane smiled and turned to him hopefully. Her head was up for once, it was usually down, and while people thought it was a sign of her submission, it was her way of hiding herself in plain view. "Yes Master."

"Good." Thomas said removing the last binding. He ran his hand down her head, pausing a moment at her shoulder, and then turning her slightly looked at her ass. "You're going to get rings in your cunt aren't you slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Then I'll have to start your anal training while your rings heal." Thomas said almost absent-mindedly.

Diane felt a rush of pleasure. Master Thomas liked her, or at least seemed to be pleased by her. Diane always thought she was unattractive. She thought her lips were too big, and her tits too small.

"Slave, your class is finished, go to your chores now." Thomas said smacking her ass playfully.

Diane jumped and said. "Yes Master, thank you Master." She hustled out of the room trying to ignore the twitching of her sex.

Jeannette was done with the daily filing and was already done cleaning the staff area. She knew she was stretched too thin, but with the other two in classes, there wasn't much they could do except keeping the training area cleaned. That was about all they would be able to manage.

After Lunch they toured the facility with Ariana and James. Ariana had heard of the miracles that Devon had been doing, and was very interested in the possibility that James may be taught some of these tricks. "Especially, I want him to be able to give pleasure to me Devon."

"Of course, that would be a course heavy in oral arts, grace and poise, and orgasm control." Devon said.

"Would a week be enough?" Ariana asked.

"Two would be better, a month would be priceless." Devon had said. "In a week, we can have him gliding instead of strutting. His orgasms would take a little longer. His oral arts would be improved."

"Would I be able to test him after a week? See how much progress you've made?" Ariana asked ignoring James who walked behind her with his head down and mouth shut.

"We have guest rooms for visiting Dom's in the trainers wing. These rooms are suitable for testing a slave in training." Devon answered.

Ann followed as silent as James. She looked at him. He was fairly strong looking. He worked out, probably at the order of Ariana. He meekly walked behind her though. Ann wasn't really turned on by him. In fact, she thought he was an insult to men, and the idea that Devon and Andre, and Thomas for that fact, were once like that was disturbing. They were so masculine now, so confident, and so desirable.

"I'll think about this Devon, I'll admit to being quite impressed with your facility. It is very impressive." Ariana said looking pointedly at Devon's waistline.

Devon bowed his head slightly. "Thank you Ariana, it's always nice to have your work appreciated."

They left and Devon said. "OK, we'll get him next week, unless I miss my guess. Ariana wants a slave that can do miracles with his mouth."

Ann smiled knowingly. "Who wouldn't?" Then she walked off to read some more at her desk.

Diane was finding herself in trouble today. Mistress Rebecca was not pleased that Diane hadn't presented herself a little more openly when Slave cunt was ordered. Diane didn't want Mistress to see how damp she was. Master Thomas had ordered her to report to his room after dinner and chores, to live test her sleeping after sex with Master. She wanted to please Master Thomas very much. He was cute, and a Dom, and he was also kind of tender and considerate. She desperately wanted to straddle him and make him come deeply within her.

Geneva had removed the Posture collar on orders. She was ordered to report to Mistress Rebecca the same way that Diane had been. Mistress Rebecca had told her that Geneva would first lick Mistress to at least four orgasms, then if she had performed that task well enough, would be allowed to masturbate, with a rocking dildo syban thing. Geneva would be permitted up to two orgasms, if she made the show entertaining. Then she would be chained to the bed and ordered to sleep on the floor like a dog.

Geneva loved that image, it was one she had read about a few years ago, and always liked. The slave, sleeping on the floor beside the Master's or Mistress's bed. Chained up and told to be quiet. Possibly given a large glass of water right before bed, and told that if she woke Master she'd be punished, if she wet herself, more punishment. Oh the joy of this.

Thomas saw the signs, and knew Geneva wasn't just happy, she was ecstatic. This was certainly a good idea. Letting the slaves live out their fantasies while working to become true service slaves. The Corset cut her movement ability but Thomas left it on her. Master may want her to wear something uncomfortable like that, for their amusement.

Thomas made a mental note to include more bondage in Geneva's training. He kind of liked the look she had wearing that black leather corset. Perhaps adding some heels, or ballet torture shoes. No. Diane with her extremely narrow body would be better for the ballet torture shoes, walking everywhere on tip toes. Geneva would be better in an open cup Waist Cincher with a butt plug and Chastity belt. No shoes, just bare feet and perhaps a ball gag around her neck, waiting to be shoved in her mouth to keep her used to being open for Master's pleasure.

Diane assumed the position of slave cunt properly and Rebecca spoke softly into her ear. "Oh, little slave was trying to hide herself from Mistress? Were you ashamed that your hungry little cunt was hoping for some action?"

"Yes Mistress." Diane said. "Forgive me Mistress."

"Perhaps I should put you on restriction, put you in a chastity belt to teach you to offer yourself to us whenever we wish?" Rebecca teased.

"No Mistress, please, Master Thomas wishes me to attend him tonight." Diane said with tears of shame on her cheeks.

"Oh does he?" Rebecca said running the cane down her back. "He always did like the skinny little sluts. Ones with big full lips." Rebecca said softly dragging the cane back up along her back. "I bet you can't wait to be on your back, legs up in the air, letting him fuck that hungry little cunt. Don't you want him to take you like that slut?"

"Yes Mistress." Diane sobbed, knowing her wet pussy gave her away, knowing that lying to Mistress was a sure way to get her even more upset.

"Well, because I don't wish to interfere with Master Thomas's pleasure tonight, I think I'll let the caning you got a few minutes ago suffice as punishment for your pride." Rebecca said. "Hide that hungry little cunt from me again slave, and you'll be drawing social security before you get something in it again."

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress." Rebecca said with gratitude obvious in her voice. "I'll do better Mistress."

"Yes, you will. Because we won't tolerate anything less." Rebecca said. "One more time, let's run through things, and when you're done, I'll be generous and teach you one of Master Thomas's favorite positions."

"Thank you Mistress." Diane said. She performed each move perfectly, putting her concentration into pleasing Mistress Rebecca.

Diane learned a new position, Slave Throat. While she wasn't trained in deep throat cock sucking yet, she liked that Mistress Rebecca was going to help train her to satisfy Master Thomas. Diane was on all four's, her head looking directly forward, mouth open. She knew that a straight line existed from her lips to her ass, which theoretically meant that a master with a four-foot cock could fuck her mouth and have it coming out of her ass. Granted her stomach and intestines would be ripped out, but the image was quite erotic, and very dirty.

"Satisfactory slave, now you understand that you may not hide things from us. Even your desire." Rebecca said. "That is enough for today. Off with you."

As Diane left Rebecca smiled slightly. That little girl was going to make a fine slave. She was horny, of course, civilian slaves were. However, she had such a desire to please that it made training her easy. Often Rebecca had to find an excuse to be harsh, which is what Diane expected. Rebecca returned the cane to the stand and walked from the classroom, leaving the door open so that the slaves could clean the room.

Jeannette was already mopping the floor upstairs, making sure it was clean enough for tomorrow's arrival of their first client. Diane joined her and then Geneva came up from below. "Geneva, Diane and I can handle this floor, get started downstairs. We'll be down shortly to help out."

"Sure Jeannette." Geneva said and hustled back down to get to work.

"Is our training going to slow down now Jeannette?" Diane asked as they mopped the floor.

"Yeah, with a paying student, we take a slight backseat. They'll train you time permitting. What that means is this, you'll get at least one class a day, unless we get more than four students, then you might not get any on a day." Jeannette rung out the mop and shoved the bucket down the hall to continue mopping her side. "Master Devon said that your hair removal is going to be this week, he's got an appointment set up. When you get lased, it kind of hurts. You'll be on bed rest for at least two days, possibly three until you're able to move without being in so much pain."

"Bed rest? I have to stay in bed?" Diane asked.

"No, but you're supposed to stay on the upper floor, in the dayroom or whatever. If you want a book, then you can get one. Nothing that causes you pain though." Jeannette explained.

"Well I could answer phones for a while couldn't I?" Diane asked. "Or do something in the office right?"

Jeannette smiled. "I'll speak to Master Devon and let him know you don't like to sit around, you'd prefer to have some duty or another."

"Thanks Jeannette." Diane said. "Floors done, let's empty the bucket and get downstairs. Geneva shouldn't get stuck doing it alone."

"How was Ballet?"

"Painful." Diane said. "Mistress is very strict with us isn't she?"

"Yes, because that's how Ballet is. It's either right, or it's not." Geneva said as they entered the hall. "At least, that's what I can figure out."

"You got it. Diane is getting her laser hair thing this week. So when she does. We'll have to take care of her, and you'll need to watch her for a bit. You know, problems or whatever." Jeannette said as she took a mop and entered Ballet. "We'll definitely take her meals to her on the first day."

"Sure Jeannette." Geneva said. "Glad to help."

Thirty minutes before dinner Jeannette looked at the floor and nodded. "We're done, with time to spare. I think we're getting better at this girls."

Then the three turned to the Kitchen to help chef.

"Jeannette, with the number of mouths doubling, I'm afraid I may need some regular help in the kitchen. I was going to speak to Devon, but I thought you might be the best choice." Chef said.

Jeannette nodded. "Yeah, I'll talk to Master Devon Chef. Just dinner or lunch and breakfast too?"

"Breakfast is easy, a few eggs, a little bacon, easily done. Lunch, I could use some help with cleaning and prep for dinner."

Jeannette said. "Sure Chef, if nothing else, I'll be here tomorrow and we'll get something set up with Master. We'll rotate through the duty or whatever Master wishes."

"Thank you Jeannette. You're a good girl."

They finished cleaning the kitchen and looked around. Geneva bit her lip and was waiting to be dismissed by someone so she could attend to Mistress Rebecca. Diane was looking at the door.

Jeannette looked around as if she was unaware of their tension. "I guess that's it. We're done girls."

Jeannette smiled as both Diane and Geneva tore for the door headed into the central area, anxious to use the restroom and then report to the Master's as directed. It was their first sleep training, and while Jeannette knew Diane would be fine in the sleep test, she also knew that Geneva wouldn't, which was apparently what Mistress Rebecca wanted. Geneva tossed and turned a bit, she didn't snore, or hadn't when she'd slept with Diane and herself last night, but it was possible.

Jeannette headed into the office and powered down the computers and office equipment. She loaded the coffee pot for the morning, and set things up for their use in the morning. She headed upstairs after giving Diane and Geneva time to report, and tapped on Master Devon's door to report all chores complete.

Disappointingly Master Devon didn't instruct her to attend him, which Jeannette would have loved to do, so she went to her room, and then the day room. She sat with a book and started to read it.

Andre had stretched Ann in the same frame they were going to use on Cathy. The one that had been tested by Devon earlier in the day. Ann was nude, which made her feel very vulnerable, and couldn't move more than a couple inches bound like this.

They had agreed on a safe word, one which would end play, if Ann became afraid or uncomfortable. Andre explained that this meant she was technically in control of the brake. However he insisted that if she used it, he would not have sex with her in any way, shape or form. So if he was right, and Ann felt a sexual frenzy come over her, then the safe word would end the whipping, but wouldn't satisfy the frenzy.

Andre walked to the wall and selected a multi tail flogger of soft leather. He flicked it a couple times and nodded to himself. It was what he wanted for Ann's first whipping. It would be flicked lightly at first, to warm her up, then it would be used more forcefully.

Ann had never been so embarrassed before. She was spread open lewdly, her sex obvious, and her nudity was making her uncomfortable. She tried to focus her mind, and ignore her vulnerability. Andre began to walk around her and stopped behind Ann and started first to lightly flick the whip against her.

"This is a warm up, it draws the blood to the surface, and starts to get the blood moving." Andre explained softly.

Ann felt the whiptails striking her and noticed it wasn't painful. It didn't even sting really, just kind of brushing her flesh. Andre worked over her ass, and down her legs, and back up across her back. He moved to the front and continued to lightly whip her abdomen and down her thighs.

Ann felt her skin start to warm, she didn't know it was already flushed, and then Andre started to increase the frequency and the sting.

Ann jerked as the first of the harder blows landed on her ass, she looked over her shoulder at Andre and saw him smiling slightly, and focusing on his task. She noticed a new sensation. She was getting warm. She didn't understand the sweet spot that Andre paid attention to. She didn't know about the interconnected parts of the body. She had no experience with anything like this, but Andre had lots of experience.

As he watched her body begin to respond, and warm up, he made sure to flick the erogenous zones of her body. The sweet spot where the ass joined the thigh, and then along the insides of the thighs, He walked around her and flicked the whip almost casually under her breasts, striking the sensitive parts of her breasts. Ann sucked in air and jerked as he did so.

Ann had been getting whipped for just over ten minutes, and she was horny again. She was breathing in short passionate pants. Her skin was warm, and getting hot. Her sex was warm, and getting hotter by the minute. Andre's casual flick on her breasts had been like stinging pain from hell for a split second, and then an incredibly erotic rush straight to her sex.

For the next ten minutes, Andre continued to flick her with the whip faster and harder. She was now sweating and breathing deeply and rapidly. She was grinding her hips in response to the stimulus. Andre continued to flick her keeping her skin hot, her ass burning from the special attentions he was paying to it.

Ann's breathing was become short and shuddering as she continued to work her over. Her sex wasn't hot. Her pussy was on fire. She felt the first dribbles of her juices sliding down her leg and she ground her hips in an effort to stimulate herself. With her legs open, she couldn't do anything.

Andre worked over her back and up to her shoulders and saw her hair was damp. Ann was getting very hot right now, she was burning up. He considered her state, and decided as a novice she wouldn't be able to endure much more without cracking.

Ann was panting and almost unable to think. She needed sex, now. She needed a big cock shoved into her now. She couldn't resist much longer. How long could Andre do this to her before he released her. Ann was completely helpless, and she was incredibly horny. She was in short, about to lose her damn mind. Finally she broke the silence. The silence she had invoked upon herself, broken before by now words, only yelps and gasps in pain and pleasure. "Please Andre."

"Yes Ann?" Andre asked as he flicked her sweet spot again, sending a surge of heat, and pleasure, to her pussy.

"Andre, release me. Let me down." Ann said in a shuddering halting voice.

"Why Ann?" Andre asked as he flicked her ass again, the tips of the whip tails striking her sweet spot and sending another rush of heat, and pleasure to her pussy.

"Andre. Please." Ann said. She couldn't say what he wanted her to. She just couldn't say those words.

Andre flicked the whip along the inside of her thigh, and then on the opposite side. Ann moaned in response and lost control. She was grinding her hips constantly now. "Andre, fuck me. Let me down and fuck me damn you."

Andre let the whip fall from his grasp and walked before her and knelt releasing first her left ankle and then her right. Ann surprised him then. She wrapped her legs around him, drawing him towards herself. She wiggled and positioned her crotch over his and growled deep in her throat as she was able to rub her clit on something after all the stimulation she'd been denied.

Andre reached up quickly and released her right wrist and then her left as he used one hand to support her weight. Ann's arm flew around his neck and she held herself until her other hand was free. With that hand she began to tear at his clothing. Trying to tear his shirt off.

Ann was beyond conscious thought, she wasn't in control, her instincts and her desire to have sex had taken over. She was grinding herself onto Andre, and she wasn't concerned about anything except the need to be full. She needed his cock, in all its huge glory, and she needed it right now.

Andre used his strength and experience to ease her to the floor, where he had previously set a futon pad from storage. Ann wasn't letting him go, she was grasping at him and her hands now fumbled at his waist. Her eyes were glazed over and her wet lips were flushed red from the blood that was pounding in her system. She was beyond her ability to endure, or control her emotional state.

Ann was trying to tear his pants from him. She needed him so much. Her center was so empty more empty than it had ever been before. She finally got his pants open and was not even going to pull them down, she reached inside, grasping for his cock.

"Ann." Andre said as he gave himself the command to get hard, hoping he could do it before she tore his cock off. Finally he decided to control the encounter, to take control of her. He grasped her wrists and flung her backwards onto the mat, holding her in place with one hand while he arranged his cock to aim at her hungry cunt.