The Vassal Academy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do not need this. You have responsibilities that you need to start living up to."

Crystal shook her head. "Mom, this is what I've always wanted. This is what I've wanted as long as I can remember. If you want to nuke my trust fund, do it. If that's what it cost me to do this, then fuck the fund."

Charlene threw up her hands and looked to the Sheriff. "Can't you do something, perhaps arrest her for being crazy or something."

"No, I'm afraid I can't." Sheriff Mitchell said. "I have a report in my office, big thick book actually, from the Psychiatry Department of Harvard. Seems that the desire to do this isn't insane."

"That's outrageous." Charlene said.

Ignoring Charlene the Sheriff turned towards Crystal. "If I may, Crystal. You've already answered most of my questions. Can I ask one more?" Sheriff Mitchell asked.

"Yes Sheriff."

"You understand that these people will essentially consider you property, to use and abuse as they see fit."

"Yes Sheriff. I know that." Crystal said nodding with a huge grin. "It's great isn't it?"

The Sheriff nodded. "Ms. Mackenzie, I think she's pretty sure of herself."

"I'm not leaving my daughter here." Charlene said. "I'll go to the press."

"Go ahead." Devon said. "Be my guest. I don't have them on speed dial, or I'd call for you."

"They'll destroy you in the public eye." Charlene upped the ante.

"They can't." Devon said. "I'll give them an interview, and copies of the contracts, and I'll tell them the truth."

Charlene shook her head. "No. I won't stand for it."

"You don't have any choice Mom." Crystal said softly. "It's my choice."

Dominique spoke from the couch. "Ms. Mackenzie, if you do go to the press, I'll instruct Security myself to call the Sheriff the instant you show up, and have you arrested for trespassing. If you work with us, we'll invite you out from time to time to spend some time with your daughter. I'll even arrange for a VIP guestroom."

"They're nice rooms Mom. I stayed in one last night." Crystal said.

"Which one is going to be yours?"

"Oh, Well I'm in slave sleeping room three right now. It's got a futon and a chain." Crystal said smiling her eyes sparkled in absolute joy. "Isn't that great?"

"Ms. Mackenzie, this is what she wants, she's old enough to choose, and so you're really left with two choices. First do you take away any chance of her walking away from this, by taking the trust fund? Second, do you ever have a chance of seeing her again?" Devon said. "Our response to the second question will be severely impacted by the first question."

"Crystal why won't you come with me, and come home?"

"Mom, Jeannette, the slave I told you about, asked me why I wasn't happy obeying you. I'd never thought about that question before, why I wasn't happy submitting to you. I told them it's because you wanted me to be a princess, and I wanted to be the chambermaid. I'm not a princess mom. I'm a chambermaid. It's what I've always wanted." Crystal said.

Charlene Mackenzie collapsed in on herself as she realized she had lost the war to save Crystal from this life. She began weeping and was instantly inconsolable. Wailing her anguish to the room.

Crystal turned to Devon and over the noise of the outburst asked. "Master, may I use your phone?"

Devon nodded. Crystal dialed a number from memory. She began speaking almost immediately. "Frank, it's Crystal. Mother's broken down again. We're in Connecticut right now, where should I send her?" There was a long pause and then she said. "Ok, can the driver find it?" Another pause and she said. "I'll ask the Sheriff, he's here right now."

Devon looked at Dominique, and then at the Sheriff. Both were stunned by the actions of the wannabe slave.

"Sheriff, can I ask you to have one of your cars escort Mother to the Rockman Institute? I don't think her driver knows where it is."

The Sheriff looked from Ms. Mackenzie to Crystal and said. "Yeah, I can have a car lead them there. Do we need an ambulance?"

Crystal shook her head. She started talking on the phone again. "OK Frank, you get on the phone with them, and I'll tell the driver. I'll get Mother there, and then it's your problem." Crystal hung up and said. "Not the first time, sorry about this Master. Sheriff, an ambulance is not what's needed. She'll sit in the back of her car and wail all the way there. Buddy, the driver, has seen it before."

"I'll call and get a car to help the driver find it." The Sheriff said. "She's broken down like this before?"

"Yeah, when she doesn't get her way. She loses it for a few days." Crystal said. "She'll be all right. The Doctors will sedate her and she'll come to terms with the things she can't control."

They helped Ms. Mackenzie to her car and told the driver where to go. The Sheriff called one of his deputies, and told him to quietly escort this vehicle to the Rockman Institute, and then told the limo driver to contact the attorney for further instructions.

The two-car parade drove off and Crystal shook her head. "You know, I used to think she was demanding. Now I know, she's just nuts."

Devon said. "Not a great way for a slave to talk about someone free."

"No Master, I suppose not." Crystal breathed in. "Can I stay Master?"

"Yes, you have a weeks trial, on liking remember?"

"Yes Master. Thank you for everything Master."

"Lunch is served in a few minutes. Then you have a class to get to. Get going." Devon said.

Crystal was moving and Devon turned to Dominique. "Well, any suggestions?"

"Put that lunatic down before she hurts herself."

"Something I can actually do?"

"Give the girl a slave contract, and teach her how to enjoy this lifestyle."

"In a week, let's give her a week as a trainee." Devon said.

"She's a slave at heart Devon."

"I know, but I want her to have the week. I want her to have a chance to walk away before she's a house slave, committed to it."

"I'll have lunch, and then get back to the city."

Devon went back inside and shook his head. Things outside the farms were never quite what you expected.

After lunch Crystal went to her first class, and showed no modesty towards her body. She'd offered it to three other masters before, and had no objection to offering it to Mistress Rebecca and the Masters.

Rebecca decided she had some basic training in positions, and promptly decided she was going to be flogged more because she should know better.

Crystal had tears running down her cheeks and was covered in pink welts from the lash of Rebecca's cane.

"Stand up straight damn it." Rebecca chided. "Oh, you'll be slouching for the rest of your life if I don't get a handle on this." Rebecca threw up her hands in disgust as Crystal again slouched some after walking and grew resolute.

Rebecca found a posture collar and put it on Crystal, then she put a waist cincher on and really tugged it tight. "Slave, this will teach you to stand straight."

Crystal focused on not tripping over her own two feet for the rest of class, and when she was dismissed she asked the obvious question. "Mistress may I remove the collar now?"

"No, not until bed, and I want it on you again after breakfast. We'll get your posture right if it kills you." Rebecca said with an evil grin.

Crystal hustled from class towards her assigned chores. It was entirely possible that the effort would result in her death if she tripped going up or down the stairs.

The Training was going to be very difficult, and Crystal had to admit to herself, it was wonderful as well.