The Vassal Academy Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas gently guided her to the bed, laying her down on it, and joining her while continuing to kiss and caress her. He whispered into her ear again. "Slave, remember that your duty is to your Master, remember that always."

"Yes Master." Geneva breathed as she reached for his shirt. She hoped he would be pleased, she intended to be attentive.

As she kissed her way down his neck, licking and teasing his hairless chest, she took a moment and caressed his small dark nipples with her tongue. Her mind floated, trusting her body to do what it felt was right. In sex, she'd long ago learned that the thing to do was just let go, and enjoy yourself. Don't spend too much time thinking about it, just enjoy the moment.

Thomas felt her open his trousers, and free his cock from it's confinement. She stroked it lovingly. He sensed her hesitation. "Slave, I know your nose hurts, don't do anything that will cause you pain."

Geneva smiled and nodded. Then she sucked his cock gently, caressing it with her tongue, but not going all the way down. Afraid of bumping her nose on his body, she kept towards the top half. She stroked him with her hand, something that was frowned upon after phase one, and found him fully erect in a few minutes.

Thomas decided to test her ability to accept Master's attentions. He rolled her off of him, and then started to kiss his way down her body. Taking great patience with, and great pleasure in, playing with her breasts. His hands roamed her body, finding her legs parting easily, opening herself to him naturally. He found her wet, willing.

Geneva felt her eyes nearly jump out of her head as Thomas kissed past her breasts, and then passed her navel. In a million years of thinking of serving Master she never would have thought to herself that Master might want to taste her. She was to get ready for him, to help him get ready, not the other way. As he settled between her legs, he began to use his own training, and Geneva couldn't help but let a low moan as his tongue flicked across her labia. As he continued to lick and suckle her sex, she had no idea what to do with her hands, but what nature demanded, was now becoming urgent. She felt the arousal increase, growing in intensity, and she felt him flick across her clit.

Thomas felt her hand in his hair, and smiled. She was really enjoying this. His tongue plunged into her tunnel and lapped up her juices. If there was a taste on earth he loved more than this, he didn't know it. Thomas had a fantasy, one he was afraid of even considering, but here, it was almost possible. In the movie Deep Throat, the original, they had put soda in a woman's' cunt, and then sipped it out by straw. Thomas wanted to do that, but was afraid of admitting it to himself, and others. Perhaps one day, he would decide it was safe to try and he'd see if it tasted as good as he suspected it would.

Geneva rode her climax out and realized she was holding Master Thomas's head, which had to be wrong. She quickly let go and looked down apologetically. "Master, I'm sorry."

"For what?" Thomas asked as he kissed her thigh. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. You attended my desires, by allowing me to attend to something I enjoy."

Geneva was a bit off balance, and as he kissed and licked his way back up her body, decided that from now on, she'd focus on his pleasure. Not her own. He settled with his cock near her entrance and he smiled and kissed her. As she kissed him back, she tried not to melt into the kiss. He was a good kisser, and the taste was erotic as hell.

His cock bounced near her pussy. She realized he was playing, poking her gently with it, playing with her. He was having fun? Not at her expense, certainly not. No, he was having fun with her.

Thomas saw the light come on in her eyes, the light that said she got it. She smiled up at him and she raised her eyebrows, as if asking what he thought he was doing. He adjusted himself, controlling his cock so it slid up and down her slit. She reached down herself, finding him, and lining him up with her entrance. He eased forward, gently, her wet lips easily opening, parting for him. She tilted her head back, and moaned lightly as he slid into her. He kissed her lips, which were parted slightly in passion as she panted hot breaths.

She raised one leg, wrapping it around him, keeping the other out of the way. She wasn't thinking. She was feeling, and that seemed to be what Master Thomas wanted, and she certainly wasn't going to complain.

Thomas slowly trusted into Geneva, and continued stroking his cock along her rings, knowing that his shaft was really stimulating them. Geneva moaned deep in her throat, and then her hands which were on his waist tightened. Her leg wrapped around him pulled him deeper into herself. She cried out softly as her climax kicked out and Thomas lowered his head, taking one of her nipple rings between his lips, flicking it with his tongue. Geneva's hands instinctively moved to his head, holding him there, her pleasure obvious.

After her third climax, Geneva rolled over, as directed, and mounted Master Thomas. She hadn't heard a command, hadn't needed to. She was following his lead, just doing what he seemed to want her to. It was just sex, and she'd done it before, perhaps not a million times, but often enough that it was a comfortable experience. She slowly slid up and down his shaft, and he took her hands in his. She interlaced her fingers with him, and rocked gently, riding his cock, feeling full, and feeling very good about it all. She swayed to a rhythm that was pure instinct. Thomas eased her back, raising his legs slightly, so she could rest on his thighs. She now had his cock pressing hard on her G Spot, and she ground down with the feeling of pleasure so incredible, so complete, that she was in true paradise.

Thomas lowered his hand, his thumb strumming her clit, making her ring dance. Geneva moaned and then cried out as she came again. She couldn't stay up, her body reacted, to protect the clit which was far too sensitive now. She lay across him, her breasts pushing heavily on his chest. She raised her head, his hard cock inside. She smiled at him. She lowered her head and kissed his neck, licking along the edge of the ear, still needing no words, no instructions. Understanding that she was bringing him pleasure, while she enjoyed the pleasure too.

Thomas urged her to move faster, and she responded immediately. His cock was rock hard now, his balls tight. He wanted to come, and he wanted to shoot deep inside her. Geneva was bucking in his lap, riding him harder, faster, without any urging. She sensed he was close, and wanted him too. She felt him start to pulse and she ground down, joining him, her rings sending her over the edge again. Hers was smaller than the earlier ones, but nice just the same. Every orgasm can't be a mind blowing experience that caused her to black out. She felt him start to shrink within her and she decided to keep the scenario going. She kissed along his neck as he fell free of her cunt. She licked down his chest, and then, did her duty as a slave, and cleaned him.

Thomas enjoyed it. He was smiling widely. He reached down and absentmindedly stroked her head, and felt her hum slightly, deep in her throat. The vibrations made him shudder in pleasure, and after a few minutes, he felt himself start to stir. His cock was again erect in a few minutes, and he rolled her over onto her back again. He entered her again, and started to fuck a little faster, a little more urgently.

Geneva read the situation, and reached down, gripping his hips, urging him on. She understood he wanted this one faster, harder. Not brutally fast and hard. But more energy. She complied, and wrapped her legs around him, pulling him into her, giving him what he wanted, her pussy.

He changed pace several times, shifting left, and right. Pushing her in places that she rarely felt pressure in. He wiggled his hips, and helped her reach three more climaxes. Then he picked up the pace again. He was soon pounding, and Geneva knew this was to be the grand finale. She gripped his shoulders, pulling him into herself, urging him on. She couldn't think of her own pleasure, which was significant, she could only focus on him. His needs, his desires. He needed her to be here, to take this, and she would take it. Even when he made love, with tenderness, he was in control, he was the master.

Thomas arched his back, his cock pulsing inside him. Geneva felt it, felt him shooting his load deep in her, washing her womb in his seed. Her pussy tingled, a final climax for herself chasing the rings as she dug her fingers into him, demonstrating that she wanted him all in her, all of him.

Thomas lowered himself to her lips, and kissed them gently. They kissed for a few minutes, and then he rolled off of her. She moved to clean him and his hand gently stopped her. She lay back, understanding that he didn't want that right now. She was only slightly disappointed, she liked to dot hat, it was a slaves duty after all. Thomas reached over and turned out the lamp and then tucked the sheets around them.

"Slave, stay here with me. I know you won't wake me, so just get some sleep."

"Yes Master." Geneva breathed softly.

As she lay next to Master Thomas, his semen filling her belly, she considered the night. She understood that she'd been taught, and even trained to attend to Master, but she also knew that it was something more than that. What she had been thinking was sex with emotion was better before they had made love. Now, she understood more. It wasn't that it was better, it was just different. If Geneva had a wish as a slave, it was that Chef would give them ice cream now and then. Not too often, say, once a week if they were good that week. Geneva loved ice cream. Ice cream cones, sundae, milkshakes, it didn't matter.

A rough and tumble, hard and even brutal fucking was good. It was great. It was an ice cream sundae with a cherry on top covered with tons of creamy fudge. You couldn't live on it all the time though. Eventually, you'd like something different. Something lighter. A simple ice cream cone, with a hand full of colorful sprinkles, not the boring chocolate ones. How could you choose one over the other? You couldn't. No way would she choose only to have a sundae, not when there were so many other ways of having ice cream. She wouldn't long for a night of tender caresses, of making love to a Master, any more than she would long for nothing but rough and tumble sex that left her battered and bruised in the morning, her pussy feeling like it had been punished. Geneva liked that too, liked it a lot. Liked the feeling she had the next day, of her pussy being tender, even of being sore as she walked and did daily activity. She also liked this she decided. Being submissive in bed, taking his directions with subtle hand gestures, a gentle urging to shift position.

Geneva remembered the climax, the last one. Her legs wrapped around him, his body straining inside her. The feeling of contentment that followed. His pulsing cock inside her, as he drove himself forward with each pulse, pushing with his toes. As if nature was demanding that he deliver his seed as close to her womb as possible.

Geneva glanced at Master Thomas, and watched him breathing slowly as he slept. She could make him out through the light that came in the window. She didn't see him as a lover, he was a Master, and he'd given her a load of love a little while ago. She grinned in the dark as she once again relived the amazing sex she'd just had. She loved Master Thomas, not just because of the sex. But because he was a Master, one of the trainers here. Geneva finally closed her eyes, and fell asleep. She dreamed of ice cream, and of sex.

At six thirty Ann's small personal coffee pot began it's brew cycle, and she opened her eyes to the first gurgle of the water being heated and brewed. Shifting she felt the comfortable warmth of a body next to her, and she moved a hand to pat Diane on the shoulder. "Slave, it's morning, and you have chores. I can't have you sitting around all day waiting to serve me coffee."

"Yes Mistress." Diane said smiling. She shuffled herself out of bed and stretched. Then she was up and moving, dashing into the hallway and down to the toilet. She used the bathroom and then waved at Jeannette as she headed for Master Devon's room.

Jeannette entered Master Devon's room, got the morning assignments, and then came back to get the house slaves moving. Diane was already waking up Crystal and in the hallway said. "Geneva's not in her room."

Jeannette shrugged. "OK, Crystal, shower up here. Diane, you and I to the training wing. Crystal if you see Geneva, tell her she's got the Kitchen today."

"Sure Jeannette." Crystal said turning towards the bathroom.

Geneva woke to Master Thomas's own alarm. He stretched and held out his hand stopping her from moving. "This morning slave, I want you to wash me."

Geneva blinked in surprise. "Yes Master."

Thomas walked her through it, telling her step by step how to wash him in the shower. Then as he stepped out he turned to her. "You have two minutes to see to yourself. Don't waste time."

"Yes Master." Geneva replied. She quickly washed and then was drying herself off with his towel. She had a big grin on her face as she stepped out finding him already dressed, and putting his shoes on.

"Good Geneva, excellent. Breakfast is in ten minutes, finish your morning things in the slave bathroom, and then get to work. We don't have all day you know."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." Geneva said and hustled from the room. In the bathroom, she found Crystal.

"Hey, where were you?"

"Master Thomas, he had me wash him." Geneva said as she brushed her teeth and hair.

"Cool." Crystal said. "Jeannette said you're in the kitchen."

Geneva nodded and spit the toothpaste into the sink. "Right."

"Come on, we're late."

At Breakfast the slaves dug in and Josh was already in the kitchen. He had the bowls out for the slaves, and took one himself. Jeannette passed out assignments. "Crystal, first to Anal, and then to oral arts. Diane, you're in cunt training today with Master Andre, Donna, you're in Ballet with Mistress Rebecca. Yvette, You're in Ballet with Mistress Ann."

Geneva looked around. "Anyone need sick call?" She got the assorted Negative responses she almost expected.

Everyone acknowledged the assignments and the group broke up and scattered in a flash.

Jeannette waited for a minute. "Josh, were you up in the kitchen this morning? Helping Chef to prep breakfast?"

"Yeah." Josh admitted. "I'm not doing much during the day, so when the pill wears off, after about six hours, I've been waking up. I just wondered into the kitchen, and kind of helped out for a while."

Jeannette nodded. "OK, you know you don't have to work, you're here to heal right?"

Josh nodded. "I know, but I was up and figured he could use the help."

Jeannette nodded. "I understand, I just wanted to make sure you did too."

Josh smiled. "I do. Really."

Jeannette headed to admin and started the coffee, and found Master Devon in his office. "Good Morning Master."

"Morning Jeannette." Devon said as his computer finished starting up.

"Master, I hung out in the kitchen, Josh was in there when we arrived. I wanted to make sure he understood we don't expect him to work." Jeannette said in apology.

Devon shook his head. "No problem." Devon smiled up at her. "I think I'm able to turn a computer on all by myself."

Jeannette smiled back. "Yes Master, more than capable. I just like doing it for you is all."

Devon nodded and leaned back. "Thomas said he took Geneva last night, for a full test of her ability to make love as a submissive lover. Said she did well."

"She said she was in with him, not the details." Jeannette admitted. "She wasn't in her room, for that she said he had her wash him."

Devon nodded. "Is she staying quiet because she wants to keep Masters secret? Or is she staying quiet because she is uncomfortable."

"Masters Secret." Jeannette said after a few seconds of consideration. "She's not sure if that's all right, and she doesn't want to flaunt that Master took her almost as an equal."

Devon took in a deep breath obviously considering. "Right. OK, be available if she feels like she needs to talk about it."

"Yes Master." Jeannette said bowing her head. "The Coffee should be done now Master, I'll get you a cup."

Devon nodded and turned to the computer, starting his days work.

Ann finished teaching her class and after sending Donna to a cleaning detail headed to her room and got her laptop, then went to Admin. She typed a quick report, which highlighted her teaching of Ballet level two, and then opened the laptop. She began working on her recommended demonstrations.

Devon had forwarded to her several articles on the Adult Film industry, including interviews with some participants. Ann glanced at them and decided the boss had been busy too.

Devon opened the lunch discussions. "OK, Donna and Yvette are headed home tomorrow afternoon. We have a couple days before Suzanne returns, and we've told the other clients that delays will exist before they can be trained. After Suzanne, we'll start converting for the actors."

Thomas nodded and asked the next question. "Are we going to train up the girls?"

Devon nodded. "A bit, I'd like to get Crystal past phase two, but that's not going to be easy."

Rebecca seemed to be thinking about the training. "Devon, Crystal still has more Ballet to master, and hasn't completed sleep training yet."

"I know, she's also not fully trained on Massage, and has barely started on Anal." Devon admitted. "She's being bumped up in priority. We're going to push her hard for the next couple weeks, while we slow Diane and Geneva."

Ann shifted. "Diane's pretty close isn't she?"

Devon nodded. "I don't think we can get her through, especially with her spending a week in California, before the Actors show up, so we're going to put the brakes on both of them. After the actors leave, we'll finish her up and then Geneva."

Thomas cleared his throat. "Devon, I was thinking. We need something to show they've become fully qualified. Some symbol they can wear."

"A different color collar?" Devon asked.

"No, I like blue for the house staff. Shades of blue wouldn't work." Thomas said. "Why not a tag?"

Devon frowned. "I don't understand. What do you mean a tag?"

"Well, a tag, on the collars, that says the name and title. Slave Diane, Slave Geneva, Slave Jeannette. Showing they are fully qualified slaves." Thomas explained.

Devon leaned back. "Showing they're fully trained, and at the same time, showing they're Master's."

Ann had frowned concentrating. "I think they'd like that."

"So do I." Rebecca agreed.

Devon shrugged. "Hell, I like it." He dipped his head in acknowledgement of Thomas's suggestion. "I'll look into it this afternoon. I'll see if I can find something, in Gold, or perhaps silver."

Thomas shrugged. "It was a thought is all." He downplayed the suggestion and moved to the next topic. "The focus shifts to Crystal in primary training?"

"I'll talk to Jeannette, but yeah. Let's get her to phase three, that means we need to start working with her more one on one gang." Devon confirmed.

"Devon, I have to ask something. Has anyone else thought that Crystal has a secret?" Rebecca asked.

Ann frowned and then nodded. "Yeah. I have. There's something inside her, I haven't figured it out yet. I've been thinking about it."

Devon looked at Rebecca. "You know what it is?"

Rebecca nodded. "Yeah. We know her story, her Mother, the manipulation. However, we haven't considered the effect. What would it do to her to be committed to an insane asylum, call it whatever you want, for months while Doctors are telling you not to do what you want to?"