The Vassal Academy Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlos opened his mouth, but all that came out was a small squeak. He closed his mouth and looked away. Ann continued. "The average size is average for a reason. The length that a pussy can accept is limited by the depth of the pussy, which while we're on averages, tends to be about five, or perhaps six inches. More than that tends to stretch it inward, too much more, and it could tear and that is incredibly painful."

Carlos wasn't listening, he wanted to run and hide. Devon spoke next. "Average, or slightly above average, which you have covered, is enough to pleasure most women, who aren't worn out from the monsters like Andre."

Carlos suddenly had endured all he could. "Nonsense, look at the Porn industry. There are no famous little dicks are there?" He didn't wait for his question to be answered. "No they're all these giant pricked bastards."

Ann laughed. "I met those people, and I wouldn't fuck them, no matter how big it was."

Devon chuckled and said. "Carlos, remember your lessons concerning the anatomy of a woman?"

"Of course." Carlos said. "That just proves my point that size matters."

Devon shrugged. "To a certain extent, I'll agree." He leaned back. "The nerve endings are mostly on the surface. The clit, labia, and mons are all surface. So to stimulate those you'll need your pelvis and especially your pelvic bone to tap her clit."


Ann picked up the thread. "Pushing her cervix out her throat may feel fine sometimes, for her." Ann said. "However, if you want to curl her toes, tap the hell out of her clit, and push her here, and there."

"Bullshit." Carlos said.

Devon raised his wrist and said. "Andre, Thomas, and Geneva, please meet me in Erection Control." Devon said into the watch.

He stood as people agreed and gestured. "Please come with me Carlos."

In erection control it was almost crowded. He pointed to the table and said. "Jeannette, Geneva, slave cunt on the table, side by side please."

The two women complied and Diane stood back along the wall, and then quietly knelt. Devon continued. "Andre, please take Geneva, avoid her clit, and avoid her pleasure points. In other words, fuck shallow, and with specific attention to not giving her pleasure."

Andre disrobed quickly and Devon turned to Thomas. "Take Jeannette, and hit every pleasure button she has. Don't miss one."

"Devon, this is not what I wanted." Carlos objected.

Devon waved a hand to silence him. He turned to the slaves. "Geneva, you're free to come all you want, these are quite possibly the only orgasms you're allowed to have for the next three days, so get all you can, do you understand?

Geneva nodded and looked confused. "Yes Master."

"Jeannette, you're prohibited from coming. You may not orgasm. Don't ask for permission, you won't get it."

Jeannette suddenly looked frightened and said. "Master?"

"You heard me slave." Devon said and turned to the two male trainers. "Gentlemen, erect."

Carlos watched as both Andre and Thomas grew erect. Devon waited a few seconds and said. "Notice the size, and shape of Andre. He looks like a porn star doesn't he?"

Carlos nodded and tried to look away in shame.

"Thomas is smaller, but he doesn't show any sign of shame but that's another issue." Devon said. "Gentlemen, begin.

Jeannette groaned as Thomas entered her and immediately began to swivel his hips and adjusted his position to tap her clit with every stroke. He backed off, and then lowered his hips before inserting while Devon described what was going on. "First, Thomas is pushing her here and there. She can feel that, and here, he's trying to stimulate her G spot. Notice how he taps her clit ring with every thrust, and swivels left and right?"

Carlos just nodded more watching out of the corner of his eye then studying the performance and technique.

"Andre on the other hand, is making sure to avoid those areas, stopping just short of touching Geneva's clit ring." Devon said.

Ann stood by the door and watched Carlos, and paid only scant attention to the show. Devon continued. "Please notice that Andre is not touching her with his hands, nor all of his amazing cock."

Carlos glanced at the show and then turned away again. He turned his head back and looked at the two women. Geneva looked bored, really bored. He knew from his time with her that she was a passionate lover. He looked at Jeannette, and she was not enjoying herself, she was obviously stressed out. Thomas's hands roamed over her, caressing her. He's touching all the parts I was told to caress, to strum. Jeannette is having all her parts touched, and she's in hell because she can't come?

Jeannette was panting, and desperate to get away from Thomas, she was trying to shift away from his touch. Geneva laid there and tried to squirm down, to get her clit, or something touched.

"Slaves, tell me what you are feeling." Devon commanded.

"Master, I'm…." Geneva began. She stopped and looked at Master Andre almost apologetically.

Andre chuckled. "I know, you're not enjoying this much."

Thomas smiled. "Is Jeannette having a good time?"

Jeannette bit her lip and bit hard. She was digging her nails into her palms, and shook her head.

"Answer the question Jeannette." Devon commanded.

"Master, please let me come." Jeannette begged.

Devon shook his head. "If you come, you'll wear clothing tomorrow."

"Master. Please." Jeannette begged for compassion.

Devon ignored her and turned to Carlos to explain. "Jeannette hates clothing. Especially underwear. Bras drive her nearly insane."

"Heels and stockings Jeannette." Ann offered from the door. "One tiny orgasm, and I swear I'll put you in that yellow bra first thing in the morning."

Jeannette had tears in her eyes as she pleaded with Master Thomas. "Master, please."

Thomas grinned and stroked along the underside of her breast. "You're highest set of heels too Jeannette, you know how I love high heels."

Jeannette groaned and tried to focus her mind, but the stimulation was too much. She began to shake as she fought the orgasm.

Carlos risked a glance at Geneva, afraid to miss much of the performance, and she was looking at Jeannette. Desire was etched on her face, she wanted to be there. She wanted to be Jeannette. The hunger was so plainly etched on her face that Carlos almost felt sorry for her.

"Thomas, make her come, loud, and long." Devon ordered with an evil grin on his face. "Make her scream."

"Master please." Jeannette begged.

Thomas ran his hands up to her breasts, and gently pinched Jeannette's nipples. Jeannette suddenly slapped a hand over her mouth and nose and started to turn red in a few seconds. She pinched her nose and kept her mouth covered. Ann stepped forward in obvious surprise. Devon watched as Jeannette covered her mouth and nose, and was trying to keep from screaming.

Suddenly she tore her hand away and screamed. "NO!" Then she started to shake and thrash as the orgasm took her across the peak. "God NO!"

Devon chuckled and said to Carlos. "See Geneva? She isn't coming just from that baseball bat Andre calls a cock."

"Devon." Carlos said.

Devon held his hand up and said. "That's enough."

Andre and Thomas both stepped back and Jeannette was laying on the padded table with tears running down her cheeks. She closed her legs gently and looked pleadingly towards Devon. "Master, I tried."

"I know you did Jeannette, but if it helps any, I was going to have you dress tomorrow anyway."

Jeannette lowered her eyes and said. "Yes Master."

Geneva on the other hand was looking somewhat frustrated as she closed her legs. She sighed in frustration and lay there staring at the ceiling. Devon walked to her and gently caressed her cheek. "Sorry Geneva, but I needed someone he knew something about."

"Yes Master."

Devon turned to Carlos and said. "Now, you understand the difference, I hope you do at least. I'm afraid that too many of these demonstrations would annoy the girls."

Carlos walked to a chair and sat in it. He considered and his brow was furrowed in concentration. Devon spoke after a few minutes. Carlos looked up and was surprised to find everyone except Diane and Geneva gone.

Devon waited until he had his full attention and then began. "Geneva, Diane. Here are your instructions. Geneva, if you're to come tonight, it must, absolutely must be given to you by Master Carlos."

"Yes Master." Geneva said hopefully. Her eyes shifted to Carlos and smiled at him.

"She seems rather excited by the idea Carlos, I think she likes being with you." Devon said softly.

Carlos didn't reply but noticed the seeming happiness that he wanted to believe was genuine. Geneva wasn't very good at masking or hiding her emotions he remembered yet again.

Devon turned to Diane and said. "Diane, you're here to encourage, assist, and even help Carlos fuck Geneva. If he wishes to fuck both of you, that is permitted. Hard limits apply of course."

Carlos turned to look at Diane, and see too seemed happy to have those instructions. Devon turned to go and paused at the door. "Carlos, if you'd rather take them to your room, that would be acceptable as well. Please remember, Diane begins testing tomorrow, so try not to wear her out."

"Wait, I can have them for the night?" Carlos asked confused.

"Sure. But as a Master, it's your responsibility to make sure Diane gets some sleep." Devon said. "If she fails, you will have failed to see to your slaves needs."

Carlos looked confused for another moment as it sunk into his mind. "Girls, unless he sends you away, stay with him tonight." Before Carlos could reply to Devon's statement, the door closed and he was alone with the girls.

"Diane, wouldn't his room be more comfortable than this old classroom?" Geneva asked.

Diane nodded and said. "I think so." She had experienced something strange while kneeling and watching the sex. It was akin to the thrill of the voyeur, but somehow different. She wasn't peeking in a window, or through a partially open door. She hadn't been watching some grainy video from some peephole camera, she was in the room.

It was sort of like watching a porno, but it was so different at the same time. She had watched her friends get screwed, and knowing them as she did, knew that Jeannette was in hell, forced to disobey, while Geneva was also in hell, not permitted to obey. She kind of liked the torment, and the sight of Jeannette trying to fight the orgasm was erotic as hell. Then she understood more fully the wisdom of Master Devon. The only slave not here was Crystal, because Crystal wouldn't be able to stop. She would desperately beg to be allowed to join in, to be allowed to fuck, and to be fucked.

Carlos looked from one, to the other, and then blinked rapidly. Geneva stood up and said. "Master, if it pleases you, we can go to your room and we're here to serve you for the night."

Diane stood and joined Geneva. Her step was a bit more hesitant, but her mind was already willing, and her pussy was getting there quickly.

"My room would be more comfortable." Carlos allowed.

Diane slid up to Geneva, and bit her lip, and then figured, to hell with it. In for a dime and all that. "Master, if it pleases you, I'll help get Geneva hot for you. I know what she liked better than anything else." Diane slid a hand along Geneva's shoulder and then let her hand drift downward to the space between her Breasts.

"Diane. That's not fair." Geneva protested.

Diane leaned in and whispered. "We're to serve Master Carlos tonight, and I've been ordered to help him fuck you."

Geneva gasped and moaned in a single sound as she licked her lip and tried to move away from Diane's hand.

Carlos watched this, and said. "She likes that?"

"Oh yes Master. Geneva can't help it when she feels touches here, and licks are even better." Diane said as she moved around.

Geneva moved her hands and held Diane away. "Diane, no, this doesn't serve Master Carlos." She protested trying to maintain some control.

Carlos shook his head. "My room, let's go and then I'll decide what will serve me."

Carlos thought as he followed the slaves, watching their asses wiggle as they walked. Every fantasy of a man could be answered in such a place, and instead of diving into the fantasy, I'm afraid, why? Is it because of my mistakes? Is it because of my fear that none of this is real, or that it's some test that I'm afraid of failing?

"Diane, don't do that, please." Geneva whispered as they walked.

"Oh you know you love it." Diane said casually. She grinned evilly for a moment. "Besides, I like seeing you hot."

"Diane, that's not fair." Geneva protested weakly.

"We'll let Master Carlos decide if it's fair." Diane said and then slid a little closer as they approached the door. "Stop pretending you don't want me to lick you there."

Geneva bit her lip and whispered back. "I want to serve him, and I forget what I'm doing when you do that."

Diane leaned even closer and whispered. "I think that's Master Devon's plan, don't you?"


They entered his room and both knelt before his chair while he closed the door. Geneva was still whispering to Diane as Carlos turned to watch the girls from behind. They were truly lovely. That was really the only way to describe them. They were friends, and lovers, and slaves. They would obey, and they desperately wanted to please their Masters.

"Diane, promise me you won't do that. I'll forget Master Carlos is a Master." Geneva whispered urgently.

Diane's eyes twinkled as she said "Shhhh. No talking in Slave Kneel."

Geneva risked a glance over her shoulder and said. "Diane. Promise me."

"What's wrong Geneva?" Carlos asked.

"Nothing Master." Geneva said as she lowered her head to show her submissiveness while praying that Diane was only teasing, and somehow knowing she wasn't.

"Diane, would you care to tell me what is going on?"

"Master." Diane began. "Geneva really likes it when you caress, rub, or especially when you lick between her breasts. It turns her on."

"Diane." Geneva said accusingly.

"Why would you wish me to be unaware of this Geneva?"

Geneva hung her head in shame now. "Master. I forget to serve when that happens, I kind of lose my focus."

"Devon said you all had secret spots, but he didn't tell me what that was about. I don't understand." Carlos said as he walked around to sit in the chair before the two kneeling women.

Diane cocked her head. "Master?"

"What is this about secret spots?" Carlos asked.

"Master, that's what we call your favorite spot. Your get hot spot." Diane said understanding the question now. "Some people it's ears, but not Geneva, and others it's the neck right under the jaw. Some place they really like to have kissed and licked."

Geneva sat mute for a moment and then said in a rather petulant manner. "Diane loves it right there where her neck and shoulder meet."

Diane snickered and then lowered her head. "Yes Master, everyone has one, a spot that they really like to have caressed or something."

"Fascinating." Carlos said understanding. He had one, and could think of others that his former playthings had responded to. "Thank you Diane, and you as well Geneva."

Diane merely bowed her head in acknowledgement. Carlos asked. "When is my test on anatomy?"

"I don't know Master." Diane admitted.

Carlos nodded. Of course they didn't know, they were slaves and served. He became more concerned with his cock, and wondered how many times they could help him get it up. How much fucking could he do here tonight? "Geneva, slave mouth."

Geneva shifted forward and opened his trousers. She pulled his already nearly fully erect cock out and began to lick and suck on it.

Diane knelt quietly, and wondered what she was supposed to say. Then she remembered what Master Devon had been explaining and she began on that thread. It was time to build up his ego, and put his fears to rest. "That's a very nice cock you have there Geneva. Looks delicious."

Geneva nodded her head in agreement, and continued sucking.

Carlos tried to relax into the oral attentions, and then became acutely aware of Diane's eyes upon him. It was too bright, which was nasty as hell with one partner, but very disturbing with two. "Diane, can you do something about the lights? It's a little bright in here."

Diane understood and acknowledged the command. She stood and went to the bedside, and turned on the small reading light, then turned out the rest of the lights in the room at the wall switch. In moments, the room was dimly lit, and she returned to the chair and decided to join in. He felt uncomfortable with her just watching. Now, if she only knew how to join in.

How to do it? Jesus, I've seen those porno's. I guess we're supposed to share or something. Diane knelt closer to Geneva and said. "Let me have some."

Geneva shifted and backed off the cock, and Diane's mouth replaced hers. Carlos felt an erotic thrill rush through him. There were two women, and they both wanted cock. More to the point, they both wanted his cock. He nearly came right there.

Diane pulled back as she sensed he was suddenly close, and knowing it was the right thing for her to have done. Then she licked along the underside and held his pecker gently. "Master, would you like to fuck Geneva now?"

Blood and desire pounded inside Carlos as he nodded his head. His eyes locked on Geneva. His cock twitched in desire and pure lustful need. Geneva was panting her own hot desire into the room with every shallow breath. She moved quickly to the bed and assumed her trained position. Diane led Carlos to Geneva by pulling on his cock, she aimed it as Geneva's pussy and said. "Fuck the little slut, she is such a whore that she'll be begging soon if you don't fuck her."

Geneva squirmed. How humiliating was this? To have your friend aiming a cock at you, and then it was in her. She groaned in pleasure, and then gasped in surprise as Diane started licking between her breasts. "Fuck her Master, fuck this slut, fuck her whore hole."

Geneva tried to pull Diane away but Diane held her arms as she licked. Geneva's greater strength wasn't brought into play soon enough. Then the passion kicked into overdrive. Geneva started to chant with every short panted breath. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Diane risked a glance at Carlos and saw his balls up and tight against his cock. He was going to come very soon. Any moment now in fact. She stopped licking long enough to say. "Come in my mouth, or come in her cunt. Come anywhere you want Master."

Carlos groaned as he shoved himself into Geneva, and came. Diane placed her hand on Geneva's mound and frigged her clit ring sending her over the edge. Geneva cried out her pleasure and bucked as electric shocks of pleasure danced outward from her clit.

"I'll clean your cock Master." Diane said as she lowered her head. Carlos withdrew, and then felt her wet and wonderful mouth on him. He held her head and enjoyed the sensations.

Twenty minutes later, he sunk himself into Geneva again, and then fucked Diane until he came while Geneva urged him on.

Diane and Geneva exchanged a glace as Carlos slept, the three of them were on the bed together, and Diane shared a knowing grin with Geneva. They had rocked his world. Who had the power now? They had made him feel wonderful, so alive, so much in charge, and while they could have deflated his ego with a single ill conceived comment, they had instead built him up, making him feel powerful.

Diane curled up next to Carlos and smiled contentedly. She had made him and Geneva feel so good and so happy. This is what being a slave is all about, not just the sex, which was not bad, but the feeling of satisfaction, the feeling of happiness that came from accomplishing the tasks give to you.