The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while, but I came back to my senses, my dick tender from the extended care, and the ladies gleefully chatted as they dressed and resumed work on their quilt. "Come by anytime, Father," Mary said with a wink. "We'll be here for you."

I went back to the vicarage, and tried to have an ordinary week. That Sunday was Whitsunday and the liturgy and music were perfect; I felt like I was walking on a cloud during the opening procession and hymn. My sermon got a strong positive reaction for the people; the energy in the church was a palpable. It was odd giving Mary, Sheila and Mavis communion as they knelt at the rail with their families; each winked at me and I felt a tingle as I laid the hosts on their tongues. Evensong was wonderful as well, but draining in the heat of a poor church without air conditioning; it would be the last Evensong there until Fall. Afterward, Mary brought my supper by the vicarage. "How's the lad?" she said.

"Tired, Mary, tired. What's for supper?"

"I've got some bubble and squeak with roast beef; cheddar cheese and ginger biscuits for afters."

"Splendid."

"Vicar, my family have all gone home. Would you like to fuck tonight?" I did a double take; her face was aglow with expectation and hope. "We've got to take good care of you, Vicar. Can't let the pressure build up, like it did before." She'd dolled up tonight with fine makeup, grey silk blouse and black slacks. Her earrings were pearl, and one diamond ring glittered on her right index finger.

I tried to pick up my fork and failed, lost in the causal invitation to intercourse. Smiling broadly, she picked the plate up again. "Maybe I should put this lot in the oven and we'll have the sex first. Do you like fucking doggy style?" After putting the plate in the warm oven, she unbuttoned her blouse and I saw she was wearing nothing underneath it. "You can't serve the Lord well if you're all frustrated and bottled up, Father. It's been ages since I've had a good, hard shagging, so you'll be doing both of us a favor. G'wan with ya." I stood uneasily.

She came over and put her arm around me. My snake was starting to rouse itself and bulge the front of my pants. Rubbing it through my pants, she reached over with her free hand and undid my collar. "Off duty tonight, Father. I'll undress you, suck your cock for a while, then you can bend me over and pound me as hard as you like with the wonderful, huge tool. I'm just swampy looking forward to it. You're such a wonderful Vicar, Father Alfred, everybody loves you, and we want you to stay happy with us. G'wan, G'wan, G'wan, G'wan. It'll be a blessing."

We got to my bedroom and my clothes came off. After putting Elgar on the stereo, she knelt before me and licked my cock to full extension before we got up and I bent her over the bed to thrust her quim from behind. It was the perfect elevation and we pounded like mad rabbits for fifteen minutes before she came, and another five before she came again. Her cunt was so tight and so wet, I thought I'd found Nirvana. She laid me down on the bed, and stroked me until my juices flowed at last, then she licked and sucked up every drop. "You're spunk is so good, Vicar. I love its taste and its feel in my mouth. I'd blow you every day of the week if you wanted me to. Do you want me to blow you every day of the week, Vicar?"

I leaned back on my pillow, savored the Elgar, and remembered that Mary's bubble and squeak were waiting for me in the oven. "I'll let you know, soon. Thanks, Mary," and I kissed her forehead. She beamed at me, and rested with her face in my crotch, trailing lazy circles on my stomach.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
Thwacksy058Thwacksy058over 2 years ago

Great storyline , looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A Great start to what going to be a great story

You do have the ability to tell a fine tale. Keep it up. Thank You. Ronnie W,

john-the-authorjohn-the-authoralmost 18 years ago
I like it!

I found this at random on the new stories list and I'm very impressed. Please write more of these. It's a good setting and a nice set of characters you have to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Oh My !!!

Bravo,simply a most charming tale. Throughly enjoyed.

Hope to read many more stories of the Vicar & his lovely parishioners. Cheers from across the pond.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
A Pleasant Change

seeing a Reverend fucking the ladies of the church that ass fucking the altar boys. looking forward for more of the Reverend's Debauchery.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Party with the Neighbor MILFs A teen joins his four mature women neighbors.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
More Stories