The Vicar of St. Dunstan's Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How far, Vic?"

"All the way to the Promised Land, Percy. It doesn't matter how you get there, and you don't have to go the same way every time. Knowing this may help you should help take the pressure off and get warmed up when you go about making the baby."

"Super, Vic. Are we going to do that now?" Peggy said.

"I want you to try something else first. You're good at having fun together, and the bedroom should be a place you have fun, too. I want you to do a few things for me: promise me you'll just do what I ask and not get flustered."

"Sure, Vic."

"Okay"

I took the whipped cream and put a small glob right over Percy's belly button. "Peggy, come lick this up off his belly." Peggy gave me a strange look, but leaned over and licked up the confection. He laughed out loud and jerked around a little bit in response. I put a small glob on Peggy's belly button. "Percy, do the honors." He bent down and a leisurely consumed the cream off her skin, making her giggle.

"We can do that again." Peggy said lightly.

"All right," I said, and we repeated the action. The laughter was still there, but little grunts began to filter in, and Peggy was starting to make a damp spot on the sheets. "One more time," and the two languorously used their tongues to tease and stimulate each other's ticklish skin.

"Now for something completely different.," I said as I moved around the bed.

"What?" I put two dollops of whipped cream on Peggy's nipples, not piled very high and but covering the brown. Percy had a devilish smile on his face that made his wife look concerned, but as he licked the white goodness up, she began to moan over and over, caressing his head when he consumed the second one. She was disappointed when he was done; I put small dollops on Percy's nipples.

He looked at me with amusement. "Cor, Vic, this isn't going to do anything for me."

"Just see what happens. Have an open mind, Percy." Peggy came over and licked the canned ornamentation off, sucking and nibbling as she went. Percy's member jerked up on its own and stood up to its five inch fullness.

"Another round?"

"Yes, yes."

The second round was even better from what I could tell. I put two little dollops on Percy's thighs, just below his genitalia; Peggy licked them up without a pause, savoring it as she had earlier.

They looked at me eagerly for the next round. I picked up the chocolate bottle. "You like chocolate, don't you, Peggy?"

"Love it, Vicar. Would do anything for chocolate."

"And you love Percy, don't you Peggy?"

"Oh yes, I love my Percy."

"All right." I took the chocolate bottle and squirted it all over Percy's cock and balls. Peggy looked interested, and I put a dollop of whipped cream on top, then a cherry. "Is this a dessert you'd like to try?"

Her eyes gave me a questioning look, but interested lurked behind them. "All right, Vicar. I'll give that a go." She moved down and started licking up the sweet sauces. Percy laid back, trembled and his head began to weave back and forth as his wife's tongue aggressively probed his crotch. Tenderly, she cleaned his balls of chocolate, moving up the shaft until she got to the head.

"Go around the rim, or the corona, as it's called."

"Sure, Vic." Her tongue made several circuits as he went crazy, then she came down to find another pocket of chocolate. Another pass around, and she was pretty much done.

"All right, Peggy, take the head of his cock in and begin to suck. Work it like he still has chocolate in those hidden places, and don't forget to circle from time to time." Hungrily, her mouth closed on his manhood; he let out a cry of delight and began saying: "Yes, yes, yes" as she worked. "Keep going, Peggy, don't give up," I encouraged.

"Mmm-mmm"

"Oh baby, that's so lovely," Percy warbled, "I love you so much, my angel. Yes, yes, do that thing with your tongue, oh God. Don't bite down sweetheart, oh God, keep running the rim. Yes, yes, yes, yes." His head was moving and occasionally jerking to one side or the other as his wife pleased him. Her head started pumping up and down while she worked his shaft with her hand.

"If you do that in a circular motion, Peggy, he'll get more out of it." Right away, she did what I asked and Percy went to another level. "That's good, Peggy, keep up the good work."

Percy's breathing started getting faster and faster; Peggy responded by picking up her pace. I considered whether to stop them at this point, but it seemed better to let things develop; Percy would learn more about repayment if she was able to take him all the way. "When he seems to grow in your mouth, get ready to swallow, Peggy." I said. A few seconds later, Percy's hips thrust up dramatically while he sang an intricate appoggiatura. Uncertain for an instant, Peggy worked to suck down his semen; a little leaked out of the side of her mouth, but she continued until he subsided, staying until he was completely finished.

She sat up and looked at me regally. "That was better than I thought it would be. I think I could do this again." Percy smiled one of the broadest smiles I've ever seen as he came down off the mountaintop, and touched his wife's arm. Her hand patted his stomach, and her face was also creased with a broad smile.

I let them recover, and then I went on. "Percy, you have a debt to repay. Are you willing to do it?"

"Sure, Vicar," he said, sitting up quickly. "I'd do anything for my darling Peg."

"Are you ready to hang in there as long as it takes?"

He licked his lips and nodded.

"Are you ready for some payback, Peggy?"

"That'd be grand, Vic."

"All right. Peggy lie down and part your legs slightly. Tell me Percy, do you like chocolate sundaes?"

He scratched his head. "Yeah, but I like butterscotch better. Got some in the bag there."

I rummaged around, found that particular sauce. "How about whipped cream?" A nod. "Sprinkles?" Another nod. "Cherries?" An enthusiastic nod. "I'll need your help to set this up, so kneel beside your wife." He did so, eager for what would happen next.

I took the bottle of butterscotch and started pouring it on her breasts. "Smear it around, cover the whole breast." Giggling like a child, he palmed his wife's breast with the caramel sauce, and did the same for the other when I poured some there. Peggy sighed as the liquid hit her and as it was smeared around. I took the trail down the center of her torso, through her navel, and steered around her public hair. She put her feet flat on the bed and brought her knees up, making her pelvis a container for the brown liquid that now covered her vagina. He smeared the trail down until his hand got between her legs; his touch on her clitoris sent a jolt of electricity through her. "All right, Percy, hold on a minute while I finish setting this up."

Then I covered Peggy's left breast with whipped cream, then the right. Another dollop went between her legs on top of the butterscotch. A few sprinkles went on each white mound and a cherry on two peaks and the center of the valley. I stepped back and looked at Percy, an eager kids straining to control himself. "Percy, dessert is served, Dig in."

With a shrill squeal of delight, Percy applied himself to Peggy's right cherry. His mouth was a vacuum, his tongue a tornado; she didn't know how to react to it as first, but as he uncovered her nipple and worked it over, she began to squirm. Around and around he went, getting every bit of topping off her tit, as she squealed with delight. When Percy liked his target clean, he moved across to devour her left cherry and slurp up the now melting liquids her left peak still held. "Oh yes, luv, yes. I'll give ya a year to stop that, Percy dearest," she warbled. Soon, he finished on top and took the thick caramel trail lower. Peggy parted her legs more in anticipation of his arrival, his tongue moving at the same frantic speed he did up top.

"Now Peggy, you need to help him please you. Tell him how he's doing, and guide him where he need to go."

"Oh, Perce, you're doing grand. Yes, lick the folds down there, yes, yes. Ooo, you found it, stay there, stay there, stay there." Percy moved between her legs and looped his arms up under her hips to fondle her breasts. "Oh, I like that, pull them a little honey. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Here it comes, here it comes." She emitted a series of high pitched yelps until she exploded in her orgasm, drenching Percy's face, and thrashing her body for several minutes. Percy got out of the way, lay beside her and took her in her arms when she stopped moving violently. Their lips met and the mouths opened; I could tell their tongue were dancing together. Standing up, I left the room for the kitchen to get myself a cup of coffee as I waited for them.

It was a half hour before they made their way, hand in hand and gazing into each other's eyes, into the kitchen. "Cup of coffee?" I asked. They nodded their heads. "Cream and/or sugar?" They shook their heads. "Have a seat?" They did, and a got two cups out, filled them and set them before the lovebirds. "Any questions?" They didn't respond.

"To review: anything you did with your hands in the tub, you can do on the couch or in bed. Anything you did with your mouths licking up whipped cream you can do to bare skin. You can use anything you did to warm up for the main event, and you can get creative. Understand?" They nodded slowly without taking their eyes off each other.

"When you get to the main event, there are variations that will make it better. Peggy, you can grind your hips as he pumps you. Percy, you could let her on top and let her dictate the action. There's a lot of material on the Internet. Feel free to use it." They nodded, and took a sip of coffee in perfect unison. "Look, I have to catch up with some paperwork. If you have any questions, I'll be in my study." They nodded again and took another sip. I left. As I got to my office, I muttered to myself: "I've heard of prayers answered, but this is way too fast."

Mavis brought my Tea that evening, since Mary and Sheila were still out of town. "Hiya, Vic, got some lovely fish for you tonight. Eat it up while it's hot; it won't keep." I sat and began my meal. She asked: "How was your day, Vic?"

"Strange, Mavis, very strange. How was yours?" I set about eating my repast as she talked.

"The same as yourself. Just one strange thing after another. Thanks for the dungeon time the other day; we'll have to give that another go sometime."

"Sure, Mavis." I took a couple more bites. "This is lovely, Mavis. Thanks."

"Well, you're welcome, luv. Eat it all up." Mavis looked as if she was going to go straight out again.

Giving her a wink, I smiled. "I need to leave some room for dessert."

"This is Lent, Father, I thought you gave up desserts."

"No, Mavis. Not me."

"But I din't bring ye one."

"Can you stay a bit tonight, Mavis?"

"Well, I reckon I can. Harry's already griping that I'm underfoot."

"Read into the icebox and take out that brown bag."

Opening the door, she took out the bag and unloaded it: the chocolate, butterscotch, whipped cream, sparkles, cherries. "Do ye have some frozen yogurt or something to put this on, Vicar?"

"I will after you take your top off."

Her eyes grew huge, and her face lit up. "You want to turn my tits into a sundae?"

I nodded.

She gave me her broadest smile. "Grand."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
excellent writing

very realistic, entertaining, earthy, real feelings, reactions

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Quaranteam: Mike's Hurdles Ch. 01 Mike discovers that he is not immune to the pandemic.in Mind Control
Quaranteam: Blake's Seven Ruairi Blake finds out about the Quaranteam vaccine.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 01-02 Retreating from tragedy, Colin Sullivan runs to the hills.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Locker Room Dare Ch. 01 A dare takes a crazy turn for a high school geek.in First Time
Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 01 I'm still standing, better than I ever did.in Mind Control
More Stories