The Video Tape Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emily, when we met and married, you were vivacious and fun loving. One of your favourite pastimes was to flirt with just about every guy who came in contact with you and that's the woman I'd like to marry again."

For just a couple of minutes, Emily stared at me without saying anything.

"You really mean that?"

"Yes, Emily, you asked me once if we could forget the past. I will always have trouble living down the fact that I didn't trust you when I should have done. But I would like you to stop thinking that you brought it all on yourself. I'd like to spend the rest of my life with the Emily I married all those years ago.

+++++++++++++++++

Emily and I went before a registrar less than a week later. Then we flew out to Tenerife for our honeymoon. I can't say it's been a smooth ride since, but I know that Emily is happy now.

Margo married Darren in the end. She had the poor guy running around like a tit in a trance for a while. Emily still has the odd session with Darren; Christ alone knows what they talk about but Emily always comes home smiling.

Kathy? She married a Protestant Irish doctor she met whilst visiting Pat at the hospital when he was in there having a heart bypass done.

Bridget's away at Uni. I worry a bit there, because Bridget's just as good looking as her mother was at her age and she has developed the same vivacious character. Damn it, when she's home for the holidays, she ties up the phone all the time with guys calling her and she appears to con a different guy into driving her home every time she comes. They all seem to have that gooey-eyed look about them that the guys used to get around Emily when we were young.

Emily and I get along fine now, although sometimes I catch her watching me with a far away look on her face. One time when I asked what she was thinking, she smiled and said. "Oh, just how lucky I am to have a man who would risk his life for me."

"But I told you, there was never any real danger when I was in Ireland."

"So you say, Anthony. But from what Pat and Kathy told me, you didn't know that!" she replied.

Then she got out of the chair she was sitting in and held out her hand to me.

"Let's go up to the bedroom and I'll show you how much I love you."

Life goes on.