The Village of Agony and Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AWWWWW," Raisa choked, the hot cum filling her mouth with the thick mixture. She had not expected so much at one time. She was only expecting tiny dribbles like she had coaxed out of the head with her tongue.

"More, take it all, cunt," he shouted, another load of cum shooting out, her lips wrapped tightly around his engorged cock as it jerked and sprayed inside her mouth. He heard the sloshing sound as her mouth quickly filled with his cum. "Don't swallow it until I tell you," he ordered her. He saw her body shudder, knowing that Bella had succeeded in making her cum. Smiling, yes these two would be a delight in his bed at night. He pumped her head up and down his cock, a third and fourth load of cum filling her mouth.

Raisa's mouth filled rapidly with the thick cum, the cock jamming it back it the depths of her mouth as he pumped her harshly. Her body trembled in orgasm as the lustful fingers of Bella achieved their results, masturbating Raisa to an orgasm that overtook her senses. She had never felt such sensations as she felt the female fingers so expertly playing over her sex. She felt the cock in her mouth begin to soften, the hard cock now feeling rubbery, hanging limply onto her tongue. The cum sloshed around in her mouth.

Zorg pulled his cock from her mouth, the cum covered organ glistening in the torchlight. Traces of his cum dripped from the corner of her mouth as she closed her lips tightly to trap the liquid, waiting for the order to swallow the heavy cum.

Zorg pulled up her head, "open your mouth wide, wench." He watched as she showed him her mouth, his white, sticky cum filling the oral cavity. "Now swallow the seed of your Master," he ordered her, watching as she closed her mouth and her throat moved up and down as the copious fluid began to run down to fill her stomach. He patted her head like he would his horse. "You did good my pet, you sucked your Masters cock good. Onto the bed with the both of you. Bella, get naked! I want you both to keep me warm tonight." He watched as Bella slowly stripped naked before him and climb into bed beside Raisa. He stripped his clothes from his body, moving towards the bed. His bed, filled with the naked flesh of his new sex slaves.

To be Continued.

12