The Virgin Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't difficult. She was tight but very aroused and wet. He had to make slow, repeated thrusts, each time getting in somewhat deeper, and deeper, but eventually he found his dick fully engorged by her cunt. It was so nice. For him, doing it from behind was perhaps the next best thing to doing it in the behind. He could at least imagine that his cock was in her butt. From his vantage point, it sure looked that way. And, it wasn't that he didn't like it in her cunt. She was so warm, so soft, so tight, so wet. He knew that his cock wouldn't feel nearly so good in her butt. It was just that her butt was so pretty, so round, and that hole looked so cute, so adorable, so inviting. He had to have another look.

While he was slowly drawing his cock in and out of her cunt he placed both hands on her cheeks. He would naturally do this to balance and steady himself, but he also used the opportunity to once again open up her cheeks so that he could see her arsehole. He gazed at its puckered loveliness as his cock slowly went in and out of her cunt. How could anyone resist that?

Lisa's breathing increased in depth and rate as she felt his hard, stiff, swollen cock slide in and out of her pussy. She was herself feeling rather animalistic. She more urgently thrust her hips back to him, encouraging him to do it harder and faster.

He let go of her cheek with his right hand to free his index finger. He lightly drew the finger up and down the inside of her crack.

At the feel of his touch there, Lisa sighed. She wiggled her bottom. It did feel nice; a bit ticklish, but also sensual.

Emboldened, Alec slid his finger slowly down her crack, down farther and farther, until it made contact with the little brown star. He could see her instinctive reaction: the sphincter clamped tightly shut.

As soon as she felt his finger make contact Lisa was certainly surprised, even a little shocked, but she didn't say anything. It unnerved her, but she felt so aroused, so wet, so hot. She concentrated her attention on the feel of his cock thrusting in and out of her cunt.

Alec did not keep his finger on her butthole long. He knew he had to be patient, to move slowly. He had to carefully, gradually help her get used to it. He shifted his finger back to sliding up and down her crack. He stroked and caressed the soft globes of her fanny. At one point he even bent down over her and reached around underneath to briefly rub and massage her clit. She appreciated that. She moaned loudly and displayed more urgency in the bestial thrusting of her hips.

He returned, however, to her butt crack, sliding his finger up and down, up and down, only occasionally making contact with her anus, and never staying for very long, although lingering a bit longer each time. All the while he kept a steady rhythmic thrusting of his cock in and out of her cunt. Lisa's sighs were becoming gasps.

He eventually lingered long enough to lightly trace, caress, and explore the external furrows of her wrinkly brown hole. He could see her asshole flinch and twitch, but she did not complain or resist. He was delighted. He was now being allowed at the door, perhaps he should do more than just knock.

Lisa did not object because she had to admit that it felt rather nice. It was such an intimate place to touch her, and she felt so sensitive there. The nerve cells felt so exposed, so raw. She squirmed her bottom, but not in an effort to discourage him. It was just so weird; sort of ticklish and dirty at the same time and, besides, she was already so aroused, so excited, on the verge of an orgasm herself. She even found herself trying to feel or play with his finger with her anus as he caressed her: squeezing and relaxing her sphincter as he explored her butthole.

Alec now felt very hopeful. "You know, dear," his voice was rather breathy, as he was himself getting pretty close to cumming, "I still can't feel your earring inside there. I don't think that's where it went."

Lisa didn't understand why he was still pursuing that silly joke. She was herself lost in the physical pleasures of the sex, abandoning herself to this wanton doggy fuck. She didn't answer him.

"It could be one more place," he suggested, hoping that she would get the message and again play along.

She wondered if he meant her mouth. She wouldn't mind giving him a blow job. As long as he continued to help her cum before, during, or after. She didn't mind doing that for him. She in fact liked having his cock in her mouth. A number of times they had even been able to make each other cum that way at the same time. Her mind drifted to the time his cum exploded into her mouth while her pussy spasmed in lust on his face. They had both made quite a mess on each other's faces.

But her reverie was cut short when she felt his finger thrust down past her sphincter and into her rectum. He had actually stuck his finger up her butt? "Honey, what are you doing!?"

He tried to keep it lighthearted, like nothing unusual was happening. "Just taking a look around dear. You never can tell what holes those pesky things might fall into." He was really enjoying this. His finger was actually down into her rectum. He could feel how tightly her sphincter was grasping his finger and how soft and warm she felt inside. It also looked so cool. That cute little round butt with his finger stuck up inside.

"Dear, please, get it out." She was serious. She didn't mind him touching her there on the outside. But, having his finger inside of her there seemed so invasive and disgusting. Didn't he realize what she did there? What might still be in there? She thought of him now touching her with that finger. This wasn't sexy, this was filthy. Why would he want to do that?

Alec pulled his finger out, but he didn't really appreciate how troubled she was by this. As soon as finger popped out, he also withdrew his cock from her cunt. She whined with confusion and disappointment as it pulled out. She wondered if maybe he was upset with her.

However, Alec was now intent on shoving his cock quickly down into her ass. He figured that once he got it inside she would see how good it felt, how sexy it was. He figured that she probably did like his finger in there but was also embarrassed by it. Keeping her butt spread with one hand, he got up onto his feet, squatted down and pressed the head of his cock against her exposed asshole.

"Whoa!" she yelled as she felt the soft head of his cock touch her anus. Now she did resist with behavior as well as with words. In fact, she quickly squirmed away from the plumb attempting to explore her tunnel. When she was beyond him, she scrambled to her feet, pulled up her panties, and plopped down on the couch, thereby keeping her anus hidden as well as protected from any further invasion.

Alec was notably disappointed. He sat back down on his haunches; his erect cock sticking out from him, glistening with the juices of her cunt.

"Sweetie," she said, "You know I don't want to do that."

"But, why not? I promise I will be careful. If it hurts at all, I will stop. I will go real slow."

"That's not it." She knew you could do it without any real pain or risk. And, Alec's cock was frankly on the small size with respect to girth. If you were going to have anal sex with a man the first time, he might be your choice. But, that wasn't it. "It just seems so disgusting to me. It's gross. I mean, why ask me why I don't want to do it? Ask yourself why you want to do it!"

"I think it's sexy. I love your bottom. You have the sexiest, cutest bottom. I want to make love with you there, as well as everywhere else. I want to share everything with you. I want us to explore and experience all of us. I don't think of any part of you as being gross or disgusting."

"Well, maybe you should. I mean, won't your thing stink afterward? Won't you want to clean it up? Hey, where are you going to put that finger now? I sure don't want you to touch me with it. If you don't think it's disgusting then you can put it in your mouth right now."

She might have a point there. He did wonder about that. After all, for all he knew she was about ready to go to the bathroom when he stuck his finger inside. Well, if he was ever going to convince her to try it, he would have to walk the walk. He stuck his finger in his mouth and licked it off.

Her jaw dropped in surprise. "Disgusting!" She got up from the couch and marched off. "I'll get some different earrings. You wash your hands and brush your teeth and rinse out your mouth before we go out." She twinged now at the thought of even kissing him.

'Well,' he said to himself, 'that didn't work.' And, it was quite awhile before he even came close to trying again. At first she wouldn't even let him fondle or play with her butt. He was clearly on probation back there. She even stopped playing their flirtatious flashing games with strangers. She missed doing that, but she didn't want to encourage or mislead Alec.

She did eventually though let him return, as he had clearly learned his lesson. Once allowed back on the hills he didn't try to explore the valley. It was months before he ventured down into the crevice, and whenever he did he would withdrew as soon as he sensed any tension.

However, they eventually reached an explicit understanding. She would let him play with her anus on the outside, on occasion, as long as he didn't try to stick anything inside, including his finger. He agreed to that. If you can't go inside, you can at least enjoy the front porch.

She could accept this. If this was something he liked to do, then she wouldn't object. Her mother had told her that it was inevitable that a guy will want her to do things that she will find disgusting. Heck, her mother seemed to feel that just sexual intercourse was largely a service one performed for the husband. Touching her there seemed a bit perverted to her but it could be a lot worse.

Knowing that her rectum was safe from invasion, she eventually even let him devote a lot of time to it. One time worth noting in particular was when they were watching Casablanca. This was one of her all time favorites. She really couldn't say how many times she had already seen it. They had even seen it together at least once that year already, but she had said during dinner that she had her heart set on it. She just loved that movie. He said fine, but only on one condition: they first must watch a recently released action movie, King Kong. The thought of seeing a giant gorilla fighting dinosaurs and crashing through Manhattan didn't really appeal to her, but it was a fair trade. They had seen Casablanca a lot. But, true to form, she cried when the eyes of Ann Darrow and Kong met in his final moments atop the Empire State Building.

While they watched Casablanca, he was sitting on the couch; she was lying down, her head in his lap. She eventually crawled across him to get the movie guide that was lying down beside the couch. While doing so her bottom was situated right across his lap.

"You know, Lisa, maybe you should get a spanking for burning those lamb chops this evening."

It had actually been kind of funny. They even had to open up windows as it smelled so bad. Lisa wasn't into spanking, but she wasn't worried about him actually doing that. She knew he was joking.

"You would spank me just for that?" She raised her derriere up a bit for him, looked back at him and gave him one of her more exaggerated pouts. "I thought you liked my bottom."

It was so nice to have her flirting like this again. He was not going to take any chances though. "You're right. I couldn't hurt this sweet little apple." He affectionately patted her bottom.

She spoked in an exaggerated girlish voice. "Well, I don't think that's enough. I think you might have scared my bummie with all those threats of cruelty and violence and everything."

Alec laughed. "Well, I am sorry. I do apologize."

"No, that's not enough. I think you need to kiss it to make up."

Lisa was back in form. He loved these little games. There was one time she had even teased him into eating her out in a phone booth because he had said, "What a cunt," after hanging up on a particularly rude receptionist. He had done so gladly. It was pretty risky, but it had been great fun. "Well, if I must." He pulled up her skirt to reveal her panties. This evening she was wearing white string bikini panties. He had to admire how she dressed. It was always a treat to look under her dress.

He first caressed and fondled her bottom. Her curves were so sweet, so soft. Many men might go right away to the white mound of flesh poking back through her thighs, but he stayed with her pale, smooth, soft hills.

She smiled as she watched him fondle and admire her bottom. She didn't understand his interest in anal sex, but she did like how he loved her bottom. He bent down to give her a kiss on her butt. "Oh no, don't you think you can get away with that."

He was confused. He was being careful not to go too far. She said it was ok; she in fact had told him to do it.

"Not through the pantie. Right on the bottom."

He smiled at her. No problem there. He used both hands to grasp the waistband of her panties and slowly pulled them down to her knees. Her sweet white cheeks were now just inches from his face. She even pushed up her bottom higher, in the process spreading apart her crack to reveal the brown valley in between and the forbidden pink star. He bent over and gave her a lingering, romantic kiss on her fanny as he softly caressed the crevice of her cunnie with a finger.

Lisa closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure.

When he was done he looked at her, patted her bottom affectionately, and waited for her cue.

She smiled at him, turned her head toward the television to watch the movie, and lowered her bottom into his lap. She made no gesture or suggestion to pull her panties back up. She left the skirt lying across her back. Her naked bottom was sitting on his lap, left there for his interest and pleasure.

As they continued to watch the movie, he continued to caress her bottom. He lightly stroked, fondled, squeezed, and explored to his heart's content. It was like they were both getting one of their favorite treats. She was watching Casablanca for the umpteenth time; and he was provided with a delightful, erotic toy with which to play while she was engrossed in the movie. He did not abuse the privilege.

He even gave due attention to her cunnie. He used a finger of his right hand to caress and explore her wet, warm slit, and the index finger of his left hand to explore her rippled brown hole. She could tell, and she appreciated, that he did not use the same finger for both. It was a little awkward to use his left hand for her anus, but this was a small sacrifice to pay for such unlimited access (at least with respect to time).

She didn't flinch or resist. In fact, once again, she slowly began to enjoy it. It was odd, peculiar, but appealing nevertheless. The fact that she was also watching Casablanca probably helped. Everything seemed tender and loving, even Alec's finger on her butthole, and as Ilsa said, "The day you left Paris, if you knew what I went through, if you knew how much I loved you, how much I still love you," Alec's finger slipped into her cunnie and he felt the tight, wet, hot insides. Lisa sighed deeply with the emotion of the love between Richard and Ilsa, and Alec and herself.

He continued to fondle and finger her throughout the film. He could tell that at times she was getting very excited. His own erection was pressing hard against her as she lay across his lap. But, he never took her all the way. He knew how to make her cum this way. He had done so many times before. But, he could also tell when she was getting close, and whenever her panting was appearing to reach a crescendo, when she closed her eyes and gripped his finger with her cunt, he pulled out.

He would then briefly rest his finger on her butt cheeks, giving her time to collect herself, to regain her composure and lower her level of arousal. It also allowed him to leave some moisture of her cunt in between her cheeks, which he picked up with the finger of his left hand to make the fondling and caressing of her anus more pleasant and erotic. She either didn't notice that or didn't mind.

She protested a few times how he was not taking her all the way, but she also appreciated his patience. It was certainly better to have a man who took his time in foreplay than one who rushed it. But, this was foreplay lasting for over an hour.

Eventually, as the movie was nearing its end, Alec's ministrations were becoming more intense. He was now working three fingers in and out of her cunt. While inside he circled around and around, feeling the soft wet folds. The dialogue of the movie mixed with her heavy breathing, her moans, and the squishing sounds of her cunt.

When he pulled back, she pushed back against him, trying to skewer her cunt down onto his fingers rather than waiting for him to reinsert them. She even reached under herself to fondle his cock through his pants. She had to shift a bit to do this, but they both eventually got into comfortable positions. She liked that his cock was so rock hard as he devoted himself to pleasuring her. As he felt, flickered, and fondled her clit with his fingers, she stroked and squeezed his cock with her hand.

Her breathing was getting heavier and heavier. She was thrusting her cunt back against his fingers. It was like she was being spooned with his fingers. She began to whimper and moan. She was even enjoying his caressing of her anus. It seemed to tingle with excitement as he tickled her puckered star.

She was getting closer and closer to orgasm. It wasn't going to be long now. As Rick said, "In the names of Mr. and Mrs. Victor Laszlo," Alec began to furiously rub, press, and circle her erect, wet clit. She pushed her cunt down hard onto his fingers and twisted and squirmed her butt to maximize the stimulation. She could feel his other finger exploring her asshole but she didn't mind. In fact, just as Rick said, "Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life," Lisa squealed, "Do it Alec, do it, you can do it, stick it in, I don't mind."

Alec, however, did not. It didn't matter that she said yes. It was perhaps just a moment of passion. He didn't want to do it until she was entirely ready, and he certainly didn't want to shock her out of her excitement as he had done before. He concentrated instead on increasing the urgency of his manipulations of her clit, although pressing down harder as well on her butthole. It gave away a little, but he kept this finger circling outside. He thought of his finger on her asshole as she gripped his cock in her hand.

"Oh honey, please, I think I'm going to now, please don't stop now, let me do it, please." She was gasping and squirming; and suddenly she felt her orgasm sweep through her. She gasped, "Finger my bottom" as Rick said, "Here's looking at you kid." Alec then burst as well, squirting gobs of his cum into his pants as she twitched and jerked on his finger. He could feel spurt after spurt being released into his pants as her plea to finger her butt rang in his ears.

He was making quite a mess in his pants but it was well worth it. It was even fun; it made it all the more spontaneous and playful to cum this way. For this moment in time, all was good in the world.

Lisa was also lost in her own feelings of relief and joy; waves of pure sensual pleasure were overwhelming her. She pressed down hard on his fingers as the last moments of her orgasm rippled through her body.

When she was done she relaxed her hips and laid back down on his lap. She gripped his wrist with her thighs to keep his hand on her cunt. She wanted him to hold her there as she slowly, quietly got back her voice, breath, and control.