The Virgin Exhibitionist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,204 Followers

He then made her turn around and ride him in the other direction. It was even sweeter for Gary. This time he didn't help her cum, but when she finally reached down to rub her clit he was more than ready and he came with her. It was early afternoon and he gathered her into his embrace and they fell asleep. The sound of a phone woke them up. Agnes ran to where he'd placed their phones and answered hers.

"Hi dad!" she said and Gary enjoyed the view of her swollen pink pussylips poking through the crotchless panties and beautiful tits. "Yes, we've arrived. I'm sorry I didn't call sooner. I was so excited by the trip. Yeah, I've just checked into the hotel. No, I can't see a number here. It doesn't matter. You can reach me on this phone as long as I'm not in the conference. OK. Love you too."

"You little liar," Gary smiled and beckoned her back.

"Should I have told him the truth?" she challenged. "About how his neighbour who's old enough to be my father is fucking me senseless in the forest? I don't think you'd be up for much fucking after he and my brothers were done with you."

"You're probably right," he grinned. "Now get naked and come back to bed. Can't you see I'm horny?"

She went back to bed and he mounted her, this time taking his time to fuck her slowly, enjoying every inch of her delectable body.

On the Saturday the sun rose to a beautiful spring day. Gary got dressed and handed Agnes a tiny pair of shorts and another sheer shirt.

"Let's go down to the lake," he said and grabbed her hand.

"Surely it's too early in the year to go swimming."

"We're not going swimming. We're fucking. I just thought you might enjoy it knowing that it's a popular place to come fishing."

Agnes smiled and went willingly with him. When they reached Gary's favourite fishing spot there was nobody to be seen and Agnes's smile disappeared. Gary still made her get naked and mount him. He enjoyed himself greatly. He was in his favourite place, being ridden by a gorgeous young woman who so far had been insatiable. When Agnes came he made her face the opposite direction and keep riding him and to her great pleasure there were two fishermen observing them from a safe distance. This made her ride him faster and play more with her tits and clit. Gary leaned back and enjoyed the ride.

When they'd both cum he made her walk back to the cabin naked. He took her on a detour past the fishermen who were both rubbing their crotches at the sight of her. When they returned to the cabin she was on fire.

"That was so good!" she exclaimed. "I loved fucking you in front of those guys."

After an evening and night of endless fucking, the Sunday turned out to be another sunny day and Agnes begged Gary to go fucking by the lake before they returned home. This time she wanted to walk naked there and back and he didn't have a problem with that. There were half a dozen men at a safe distance today and they all watched as Agnes, now infinitely more confident with her fucking, rode Gary like a woman possessed.

The weekend was over far too soon. They returned to the office where Agnes got her things and put her own clothes on. Gary kept the sexy lingerie. The next two months were bliss. They always made time for a fuck or a blowjob during the day and Gary arranged as many fake meetings and conferences as he could, when they just went to his cabin and were able to indulge in each other's body. Each trip followed the same pattern, a screw on the country road and fucking by the lake. The more people watched them the more turned on Agnes got. Then one day Agnes broke a bombshell.

"I'm pregnant," she said. "I've just been to the doctor and I'm nearly three months pregnant."

"That was silly," Gary said. "You should have protected yourself against pregnancy."

"You should have worn condoms."

"Why? I don't have any diseases, and since you were a virgin when we met I knew you didn't have any either. I thought you'd be on the pill."

"But I'm not. My parents would kill me if they knew I was having sex."

"Well, they'll find out when we tell them why we have to get married."

"Married?"

"Of course. I may not be happy about you trapping me into marriage like this, but what's done is done and I stand by my mistakes."

"Oh, thank you Gary. I owe you big time!"

"Yeah, remember that when I ask for blow jobs," he winked at her.

After an ugly argument with Agnes's dad, Gary put his house up for sale and moved himself and his teenage bride to the opposite end of town. Agnes was always eager to please him and one night, after a particularly good blowjob (Agnes was used to swallowing his load now) he leaned back and smiled. He wasn't cut out for single life. He'd been right in guessing that Agnes wouldn't be using birth control. Now that she was pregnant and felt indebted to him he was sure that his domestic situation was settled for another 20 years, and this time he'd picked a wife who was as horny as he was. Life couldn't get any better.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,204 Followers
12