The Virgin Tranny & the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

“How do you feel sweetheart?”

“Excited,” I replied my voice trembling to confirm just that. “This is so special Margaret being here with you. I sometimes think I am dreaming.”

“It’s very special for me too my darling. You are very special to me. You excite me like nobody else has. I have always wanted to have oral sex and you are so willing to please me no matter where we are. That excites me too, going outside as we do with next to nothing on, having sex with people passing so nearby. It’s so daring and now I want to repay that favour. You love wearing my frilly underwear, and I want to see you wearing all of my clothes, so I want you to wear my ultimate frilly gown – my wedding gown.”

We looked into each other’s eyes again as we confessed how we felt about each other. I also think Margaret was playing for time, letting my excitement subdue just slightly so that I didn’t make a premature mess of her gown.

“I feel so naughty, so promiscuous, so very sexy lying here in my bridal gown with you so naked beside me, my birthday boy virgin.”

However, that was about to change. As she spoke Margaret unveiled her pussy and slid down the bed so that her gown rode higher up her body and I had clear access to her gorgeous bulging lips. I was surrounded by a mass of sexy white fabric. I tried to concentrate and never said a word as I tried hard to remember all that she had asked me to do.

I dropped my head between her legs and kissed those juicy lips, easing my tongue between them, lapping up the cum already oozing from my sexy bride. I heard Margaret give a gasp of pleasure. I looked up but she had disappeared behind a huge wall of satin and net. I eased one finger and then another into her, my tongue still gently caressing her lips, my fingers deep into her hot steaming love hole.

“I want you darling,” she gasped. “I want to feel you in me, I want your cock in me.”

Her legs were wider than ever as she pushed her pussy into my face. She was ready and I was ready. I positioned myself on all fours above her, her bridal gown pressing against me as I looked down on this stunning vision in white. Margaret wanted to steer my cock into her and found my erection with her right hand. I divided my attention between watching her stunning face through her veil, her eyes slightly closed as she smiled at me, and then just managed, with so much satin and net around, to see the tip of my cock slip between her lips. I was in. I was fucking the sexy bride.

We gasped in harmony the deeper I eased into her.

“This is wonderful Margaret. You are fantastic. I love you, I really love,” I just managed to say. She was equally complimentary and called me her ‘stunning teenage tranny’. I had no idea what she meant at that time as she twanged my suspender belt against my leg to make me take a rest

I opened my eyes and looked down on my kinky bride again. I could see a huge smile on her face.

“Happy birthday sexy boy, you may unveil your kinky bride and kiss her now.”

I did just that, flinging her veil up onto the pillow.

“I love you,” she whispered just before we kissed, my tongue as deep into her mouth as my cock was in her cunny.

“Don’t ever leave me, please,” she went on. “We can have lots of sexy fun together. I can dress you up - make you my sister even. I want to have sex in the lane up against the wall or at the mesh gate with Sarah watching us. I want to take you out into the forests. We can go for long walks in the sunshine wearing only our sexy underwear. We can take petticoats and you can take my bridal gown if you want.”

I just nodded and only managed a solitary “Yeah,” in reply. Margaret was riding me from below our gaze transfixed on each other as my momentum grew. She threw yards and yards of her bridal gown over me, and then her legs too. We were really fucking now.

I was bucking right into her for only a few minutes. She kept telling me it was great and how she wanted to do this outside on the street, she was my whore and wanted to wear sexy dresses and go out with me. Then I erupted as she planted another thought into my head. It was too much - the thought of a late night stroll along the beach both of us in petticoat filled dresses - and I cannoned my first orgasm into this wonderful woman.

“ I want to do it please Margaret. I want to do anything you want me to do. I want to go for a walk in your brid…al gow…n.”

We just kept kissing as my hot cream emptied into her. She wanted every last drop before we dozed off in each other’s arms.

Margaret was as true as her word and, one hour or so later, and after a shower, we stood in front of the mirror redressing in our stockings and suspenders.

As I still fidgeted with the last two straps to my stockings Margaret left the room and returned to find me standing to attention once again.

“I know it is your birthday and I have already given you a gift but I also want to give you this as a big thank you.”

She handed me a parcel which I immediately unwrapped to find my very own white petticoat. I shook with emotion as I held it against me, the ruffled hem playing against my erection, three layers of tulle, edged with satin ribbon and enhanced with the occasional tiny pink bow.

“Put it on Honey, I want you to wear under your bridal gown.”

I stepped into the stretchy waistband and drew the sensational garment up around my waist, the exceedingly short length highlighted by the inability to fully cover my buttocks, my erection embedded in the ruffles when Margaret made the adjustment for me.

“I want you to wear it like that so that it will keep you beautifully aroused and ready for me whenever we are together.”

“I’m always aroused by you Margaret because you are so beautiful and so sexy too.”

Her reply was to pick up a bridal petticoat and hold it open for me to step into.

“C’mon sexy, let me make you into a stunning transvestite bride.”

I had no idea what she meant and she had to explain transvestite to me.

“You are a very lucky ‘girl’ getting to wear the ultimate gown on your first night. How many other trannies do you think will have encouragement from the bride to wear her gown?”

I had no idea, I thought I was really alone in the pleasures I found in wearing Margaret’s underwear. It was my secret way of getting close to a woman I fancied. Would other boys be doing the same in other parts of the World and would they have such a gorgeous person helping to make their dream come true as Margaret adjusted my tiny petticoat into the big one and then fastened the ties around me.

Another petticoat was lowered over my head, a much bulkier one, a gigantic version of my mini one and which Margaret smoothed over the top of the first.

There was no time for makeup but she promised that I would need some when we went out shopping together.

My heart was fluttering something amazing when I dropped to my knees on the floor, the petticoats spreading out all around me, my own one adding to the tremors of sheer pleasure I was receiving as it continued to caress my very stiff dick. I watched as my naked lover picked up her wedding gown, my emotions growing even higher as she approached me. I looked at her, one of my ‘I love you’ smiles. I was shaking like a leaf. She smiled too, a nervous smile as she arranged the layers of underskirts attached to the gown, the crisp rustling sound as net and tulle and satin and lace oscillated before me. Margaret stepped forward and then it happened.

A little later on Margaret confessed it had been her idea to perform some kind of sexy ceremony as she lowered my first dress over my head, especially with a dress so special. But she too was feeling the emotions of the occasion, excitement, sexiness, daring and guilt too. Yes guilt, but only for a few minutes as she adjusted the underskirts and made ready the gown, as she wondered if she was going too far encouraging a teenager to become a transvestite in return for her sexual desires. She thought of the ‘girls’ she and her husband John had met on a visit to Holland and how John seemed to be attracted to the blonde with the short skirt. She thought about John, but only for a few seconds, of his misdemeanours and the real reason for doing this. Then she looked at me in her bridal petticoats, so demure, trembling in anticipation of becoming a bride and how disappointed I might be if she changed her mind. She loved our sexual relationship, my willingness to satisfy her, anywhere and in anyway she asked and how John had refused her greatest desire to use his mouth on her. She looked again at me and her decision was made – I would be her tranny bride - at least once.

I raised my arms above my head and looked up to see the gown coming towards me, the lace edged trim brushing my face, then my shoulders and then the voluminous skirt as Margaret eased it downwards over my body. As my head emerged again I looked down at he massive expanse of shimmering satin filling the room around me. Margaret eased it to my waist, her pussy so close to my mouth that I kissed it, much to her delight before she began to raise the gown around me and envelope me in such splendoir. She slipped my arms into the short ruffled sleeves and then helped me to stand up.

What a moment, the crescendo of all those layers, the movement of this mass around my hips and my tiny petticoat keeping my rod thick and straight below all of it. These are some of the most unforgettable memories of becoming a bride for the first time.

Margaret busied herself pulling at the skirts, distributing them over the petticoats until they all lay nice and straight. Then she fastened me in, slowly the long zipper encasing my body in shimmering satin. As Margaret arranged and attached the train I ran my hands over my torso and onto the springing skirts, they moved and rocked on my hips with the slightest of touches. I felt light headed as I looked down at the sparkling sequins which adorned the bodice and the skirts and to my naked dresser once more on her knees before me, pushing her arms up between the gown and petticoats to make another adjustment.

“Mmmm, this is a lovely sensation,” she admitted as she disappeared up to the shoulders in tulle and satin. “Just wait until you get the veil on and then get to see yourself in the mirror. You look fantastic but I think it is brilliant that I can still see you as my kinky lover boy because you have no make up or wig on. Someday you will, however, I promise.”

I could barely reply, my voice quite weak for some reason. I whispered.

“This is such a thrill. I feel superb Margaret. How can any other birthday be better than this?

She smiled and blew me a kiss a she lifted the veil and headdress from the bed. It was long, very long as she held it by the plastic comb and went behind me. My hair was fairly thick and quite long and made it easier to attach with that aid of grips. Then she dropped the first layer over my face. I gulped, I gasped and then came the second layer, quickly followed by the third. Like being enveloped in a sudden mist the room began to disappear, it really was fantastic but Margaret reduced the veil to just one layer and then applied the sparkling headdress and pinned it into my hair. I was ready.

“My transvestite lover, my transvestite bride, so gorgeous – I just love doing this to you.”

As she talked Margaret slowly opened the doors of her wardrobe. Lots of petticoats and satin skirts for her rock n roll nights and then – suddenly - I saw the stunning looking bride – ME - in the mirrors on the doors.

I gazed in silence, I was choking back the tears of joy as I continued to absorb the beautiful vision before me. The beauty increased when my naked Margaret came to my side. What a sight to behold, the roles reversed completely, my male body immersed and surrounded by layer upon layer of the sexiest feminine fabrics and the real bride by my side in only her stockings and suspender belt.

I took another deep breath in an attempt to compose myself.

“I know you feel wonderful under there but, from here, you also look superb.”

Her arm was around me, she could see I was so emotional.

“Next time we’ll do a little make up and I’m going to get you a bra. I thought the bodice might be a little tight but I can make you more ladylike with your own breasts and bra. I really wish I had a camera, one of those Polaroid type to capture all of our sexy moments, but especially this one.”

*****She paused for a few moments and we looked at each other in the mirror. I gazed in awe at myself, the mass of my veil thrown back over my head and yet a layer still covering my face.

“Margaret,” I cleared my throat and began again still with a tremble in my voice.

“Margaret, how will I ever be able to repay you for this. I really do feel like a girl, the luckiest girl in the whole world. Being a bride on my birthday, having sex with a bride, a real bride, a bride I wish I could marry because I love you so much. This has been a fantastic day.”

“And it’s not finished yet because I want you to come outside with me. This is my way of thanking you for what you have done for me over the past few nights. I have always wanted to have my pussy licked, to have my partner make me orgasm with his tongue. I knew it would be a tremendous sensation and you have been so willing to do it at anytime, unlike some I know. I know you like being outside in my petticoats so why not in my bridal gown too?”

My first walk outside as a bride was something else, the swaying of the gown on my hips, the train creating a tugging sensation as it trailed across the floor behind me, the swishing sound of petticoats oscillating, my own tiny one moving with them and causing the most erotically sexy sensation in my loins.

At the door Margaret asked if I would like to go down the lane to see if Sarah was there.

That frightened me. There was no way I could turn and run with such a massive gown on and I didn’t want to get her gown dirty.

“Stop referring to it as my gown. You are the bride so it must be your gown. Now say something to confirm that you understand it is your gown, at least for tonight.”

“Margaret, I don’t want to go down the lane and get my bridal gown dirty but I would like to walk onto the street and just stand at the gate for a few minutes as if I am waiting on my wedding car. Sometime in the future, if you will allow me, I want to put on my bridal gown and walk to the mesh gate or even to the barrier at the main road. I would love to be there when some of the girls I know might be passing me in my bridal gown.”

“Fantastic, we can do all of those things but only when you have learned to walk like a lady. You are walking like a farmer at the moment.”

She was referring to my country upbringing, before we moved in next door, a time when I was a quiet living lad with little knowledge of sex. I was so reserved, until recently, that I had to look up the meaning of transvestite in the dictionary after Margaret had referred to me as her transvestite bride.

Margaret scooped up my train and followed me down the garden path, my fascination by the movement of my gown still intense.

At the gate I stopped and took another deep breath.

“I’m sure everything will be clear so walk over to the other side and stand under the light,” the very naked Margaret instructed from the end of my train some ten feet or so behind.

I looked out and then lifted my veil to look down the street a second time. It was, as usual, quite clear and so I took my first tentative steps as a tranny in public, albeit on a private street.

We walked to the other side to be under the rather weak light and where we could see the whole street, if we looked. I’d been here before in Margaret’s underwear and she had obviously watched me.

“You gave me quite a show last time I saw you here,” she whispered, pointing to the upper window of her house as the location from where I had been studied. “Rubbing my panties into your face as you held my petticoat in front of you and bucked into it as if having sex with the person in it. I hope that was me you were thinking about and not your ‘special’ friend Sarah.”

I smiled and nodded. Margaret continued, still whispering.

“Could be rather difficult to do the same show tonight with such a large dress on. How…ever,” Margaret was thinking aloud and went on. “We…could have…real sex, if you like.”

She was looking around her all the time she spoke and then added.

“Against the garage door. I want to do it on the street. Hundreds of hookers have done it here over the years so why not us, why not me as the hooker with my very special punter in her bridal gown? If we were to be seen it would look like two lesbians but I really fancy fucking with my tranny bride on the street. I can help you raise the front of your gown and then get the sexy feeling you enjoy so much as you press your petticoats against my naked body. WOW!!! I like that idea.”

“You don’t want me to take the gown off?”

“Not likely, that will be half the fun, having sex with a gorgeous young man who is dressed in my very own bridal gown outdoors on the street. It’s so daring, we could be caught by anyone, my husband, your friend Sarah, the police even, not that they would come along here, with the barrier down they would have to get out of their cars and walk. Would it not be a thrill for you too having intercourse with the naked bride while you get to wear her gown? Just imagine, it could be my wedding night and I am here with my kinky lover doing this as the guests and my new husband are dancing and drinking inside. If you love me as much as you say, you’ll do it with me.”

“I’ll do it anywhere you want. You know I really love you Margaret. I’m still so stunned to be out here in this gorgeous gown and thought it might get dirty if I kept it on when we have sex.”

“You are so sweet, honey but I think I have the answer to that problem. Just wait there.”

Margaret left me and ran back into the garden. She was gone for a few minutes and it gave me time to reflect on what I was doing as I admired my gown under the street light, how the very full skirt accentuated my waistline and how mesmerised I was by the movement as I continued to caress my hands over and over it. Below, my dick was surrounded by petticoats but this time there was no way to get to it so my excitement continued for much longer than normal.

Margaret returned with a couple of blankets and some old cardboard which she spread around the entrance to the garage.

“This is going to be fantastic,” she positively chortled when she came back to me and ushered me towards the blankets as she held my train once again.

Looking down the street as we crossed I checked again to see it was clear. It was, but at the same time, I would like to have been at the other end and look up the street to witness the bride and the naked woman crossing.

Once onto the cover Margaret dropped my train and then leaned against the garage door. She was rubbing herself.

“I feel very sexy and you know what I would like?”

I dropped to my knees my gown spilling and billowing out all around us as I directed my head and my already protruding tongue between her open legs. I was eager to satisfy this wonderful woman once more, so eager in fact that I forgot to raise my veil, which only added to the excitement given to Margaret as I licked her to an orgasm in only a few minutes. It was as well that we were performing at the end of a deserted cul-de-sac as her orgasm grew, her body forced against my mouth, my head held firmly in her hands, our uncontrollable lust for each other, her orgasmic cries joined by my own amidst a gigantic wave of white bridal gown.

“Ahh…I want you baby. I want to feel you deep inside me,” I heard her cry amongst the loud rustling noise of my dress, my right hand filled with my petticoats which I pushed upwards against her body and, unknown to me were driving her crazy as they teased around her nipples.

yano
yano
91 Followers