The Virgin Unbirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,525 Followers

I turned the shower on her. We soaped each other and rinsed. I tried "talking" to the girls in Theresa's belly. I could hear them. Their message was clear - "Get on with it and get us out of here!" Theresa heard them too. She blushed all over.

We dried each other and walked back to her bedroom hand in hand.

We sat down on her bed. She turned to me.

"I want to do this, but I still have a problem with my past. I saw my mother writhing under so many men. I can't face being under you. Would you mind if I were on top?"

"Of course not. I will do whatever you want and however you want to do it."

"Please lie back on the bed."

I did. She straddled me. She lowered her breasts on to my chest. Their touch stimulated an instant erection from me. They were and are outstanding. I kissed her and stroked her. Then she seemed to change completely. The shy girl vanished as if she'd never been. She reared up winding her legs around me convulsively. I penetrated her deeper than I'd ever been with any normal woman. My erection was gone in a shattering climax. From her first touch to my emission had been barely a minute. I hoped she wouldn't be disappointed. I looked carefully at her face. A look of wonder spread across it. Then a glow spread all over her naked body. It shone as if she'd been pampered for hours by a beautician.

"Wow!" she said "That may have been quick but what is happening now is fantastic. I can feel you everywhere. It's like being happily drunk but instantly. I feel alive as if I've never been alive before. I can do anything - anything. I want to rebirth the others NOW! This instant! I don't need them inside me."

"Are you sure? Can you do it?"

"Yes! Yes! Now I can do it. You were hard work. After this they won't be."

"OK. Are you ready?"

"Yes. No! Wait! I've just remembered some things that my mother told me about giving birth to re-birthed women. Let me think for a minute."

That worried me. I wanted the girls out as soon as possible. I was sure that Theresa did too. What could the problem be - I'd emerged OK, why couldn't the girls?

"I've remembered at least one of them now." said Theresa "When someone is born after a rebirth their skin is changed. Any imperfections disappear. Have you noticed anything different, Keith?"

I looked at my skin. It looked perfectly good and then I realised what was missing. I had a faint scar on the back of my left hand from a motor-cycle accident. That was gone without a trace. I walked over to the mirror. The scarring on my knees had gone as well and then I looked at my upper arm. The tattoo had gone as well.

"Well!" I exclaimed "That is certainly true. I had a motor-cycle accident years ago. There were faint scars left on my knees and the back of my left hand. They are gone. So has the tattoo I had done."

"Then perhaps the other things my mother told me could be true as well. She only ever re-birthed my father and he never came out again so what she told me was from her mother or even her grandmother. I thought they were a bit difficult to believe, but so is the "curse". Apparently, apart from healing the skin the process of regeneration has more effect on females than on males. A female's skin is not just repaired, it is improved. They come out looking absolutely perfect and look irresistible to men. That's bad enough but they are also supposed to come out feeling like bitches on heat and will grab any male nearby. The on-heat feeling only lasts a couple of minutes. The skin lasts forever."

"Wow! So Amy, Cheryl and Deb will emerge like Aphrodite from the sea-foam and randy as hell! That I'd like to see."

"Keith! Think of the effect on them!"

"Sorry Theresa. I was thinking with my balls not my brain. I've never met them except in your belly. In the abstract the idea of a succession of absolutely perfect women uncontrollably throwing themselves at me is the stuff of fantasy. In reality it would be very embarrassing for them and for me."

"That's better. They are my friends. I have humiliated them enough without putting them through any more. We'll have to take precautions. I think it is better that you are the target of their brief madness. We don't want them rushing naked into the street to assault any male passing. You need protection from them; they need protection from you. How?"

I had no idea.

"My caftan! That would do." Theresa exclaimed.

"Your caftan? How would that help?"

"If you are inside it and they can't get at your - you know what - then they should have time to get over the madness while they are trying to get at you."

"But how? Your caftan is wide-skirted. Surely they would get at me very easily?"

"The caftan was sold as a dual-purpose garment. It has zips running down the front from the bustline. With the zips open I can wear it over anything, no matter how full-skirted. With them closed it is supposed to be a slim house-coat. Actually it doesn't work too well like that. It is so slim that I can't walk in it and when it is zipped up the hem trails on the ground."

"So you want me to be in your zipped-up caftan when the girls come out?"

"I'll have to do more to you than that. They could unzip it and get at you. You'll have to be really difficult to get at."

I sighed "OK Theresa. Do whatever you have to."

"Thank you for your trust in me, Keith. Come on. Back to the bathroom. I'll follow you."

As I went through the bedroom door she went to her chest of drawers and pulled some items out. I waited in the bathroom and was puzzled to hear her clattering some items in the kitchen. I picked up her caftan while I waited. I could see the zips clearly now that I'd been told about them.

"Right, Keith. Please put your hands behind your back with your wrists crossed."

I did. She wrapped a stocking round them and tied it. Then she squatted down and tied my knees together with another stocking. She lifted the caftan over my head and pulled it down. It fell well beyond my feet with the hem splaying over the floor. She pulled the two zips down. The caftan closed around me forcing my tied arms against my body. She lowered me to the bathroom floor with apparent ease. She was as strong as her muscles looked. Then she tied another stocking around my ankles outside the caftan.

"That should make it difficult for the girls to get at you. But I really want to make sure." she said.

She produced a heavy duty stapler and gathered the hem of the caftan which was well beyond my feet. She stapled above each zip's slider and through the layers of material several times. Finally she pulled the neck zip up as far as it would go and stapled just below its end. Now none of the zips could be moved.

"I think you are secure enough now." Theresa said.

I was getting worried. Not only couldn't the girls get at me, I couldn't see how I'd ever get out from inside her caftan. I found my helplessness erotic but I was having doubts. Theresa kissed me on the lips - a long sensuous kiss.

"You decided to leave my breasts until later. Now is "later"."

She straddled me with her breasts dangling over my face. Then she lowered one into my waiting mouth. I sucked but she continued to lower herself. Her breast spread over my face blocking my nostrils with soft scented flesh. She held her position for about twenty seconds before lifting herself. As I panted for breath she reached back behind her and produced the sash she'd tied my hands with before she'd re-birthed me. She had knotted in the middle and she forced the knot deep into my mouth. Theresa tied the sash behind my head then brought the wide ends forward, crossed them again muffling my face from nose to chin. Finally she wrapped the sash over my forehead and knotted it again.

As she gagged me her tears fell on my upturned face. I could do nothing about them as I was bound, mummified, gagged and nearly blindfolded lying on the hard bathroom floor.

I could barely see as Theresa walked across to the shower cubicle and positioned herself as she had when she'd regenerated me.

Theresa's voice seemed infinitely sad as she spoke from within the cubicle.

"I'm sorry that I misled you, Keith. Everything I've said was true but I left something out. Whatever happens I'm going to regenerate Amy, Cheryl and Deb. They will come out, one by one, randy as bitches on heat and looking marvellous. All that is true. You might enjoy their attraction to you but I ..."

She paused as if she didn't want to continue. She gulped.

"... I probably won't survive the last regeneration."

I struggled but Theresa had bound me too effectively.

"You can't get free to do anything, Keith. The girls won't be much help to you because they'll be on heat and you'll be unable to get them to set you free. Not in time. It's a shame. I would have liked to get to know you better. Goodbye, Keith."

I started crying soundlessly into my gag.

Theresa put one hand to her belly.

"Girls! Are you ready?"

I couldn't hear their reply.

"OK. One by one, here you come!"

Theresa plugged the hose into her pseudopod as if she'd done it hundreds of times. She turned the water on full. Within a minute a dwarf version of Amy was lying between Theresa's legs. Amy grew to full size in less than five more minutes. Then she drew breath as she head was uncovered and jumped to her feet. Apart from the drenching Amy looked like an "after" advert for a beauty treatment. She glowed with health. She was radiant. I couldn't bear to look at her beauty knowing that Theresa was killing herself.

Then Amy saw me lying on the floor. She was on me in a second, her hips banging away at me. I winced with the impact and shook my head from side to side to stop her. Amy was driving hard at my body and her hands tugged frantically at my wrappings.

I was barely aware of Cheryl being regenerated almost as quickly. Amy's pumping was slowing and her madness was beginning to wear off. She was roughly pushed aside by Cheryl.

Cheryl was stronger than Amy and her drive was really hurting me. I was being banged hard against the floor with every thrust of her hips. My head was still shaking as I tried vainly to displace the gag and stop Cheryl's frenzy.

Amy was trying to untie the sash from round my head but Cheryl's fury was impeding her.

I heard a moan from the cubicle and caught sight of Deborah's tiny body between Theresa's legs. I was too late. Now that Deborah was out either she would be regenerated at the expense of Theresa's life or they might both die. My head slumped back and tears streamed from my eyes.

"What is it Keith?" I heard Amy say.

I still couldn't reply. Cheryl was slowing. Amy had unwrapped my head but the knot holding the gag in place was still tight.

Then I was hit by Deborah. She may be small but she made up for it in furious energy. Cheryl was thrown aside to hit the bathroom wall. Deborah wrapped her arms and legs round me and rode me as if I was a bucking bronco. I wasn't but she was! Amy struggled to keep my head still enough to undo the gag. Deborah's frantic riding made it impossible for Amy to do anything except protect my head.

Finally Deborah slowed down. Cheryl pulled her off me, allowing Amy to ungag me. My tears were still flowing.

"What is it Keith?" Amy repeated.

"Theresa!" I yelled. "She's killed herself to get you three out!"

There was a horrified silence from all three as that penetrated even through Deborah's waning madness.

Then we heard a faint voice.

"No, Keith. I haven't."

Theresa had spoken. Amy and Cheryl rushed to her.

"At least I don't think so," Theresa whispered. "I need to rest. Ask Keith about it."

Theresa slumped back against the shower wall with her eyes closed. Amy and Cheryl came back to me.

Deborah was at my side.

"Well, Keith, what did Theresa mean?"

Deborah's voice had a menacing tone to it.

"Before I answer," I said "Look at yourselves in a mirror."

"Why?" asked Deborah.

"Please - just do it." I replied. "Look at your skin. Gabrielle described you girls to me. I never expected to see you naked but even so you are all so beautiful. I'm honoured."

Deb stood up.

"What do you mean? We're young and reasonably attractive, but beautiful?"

"Look in a mirror," was all I could say.

Deb looked in the mirror above the washbasin. She gasped.

"That's not me! It can't be!"

"It is you." I said. "You are beautiful."

"I can see that," she said sarcastically "What I mean is that I wasn't beautiful before ..."

The other two girls scrambled for the mirror. They were all surprised by the change in themselves. All skin blemishes had gone, even scars from minor accidents. Their skin was perfect and glowing with health. I relaxed and enjoyed their discovery of each other. If I had been Paris judging Goddesses I couldn't have been better supplied with naked beauty. I goggled helplessly.

"How is this possible?" asked Amy. "What has happened to us?"

"Don't knock it," said Cheryl "However it happened, it's wonderful."

"I think we owe Theresa our thanks," I said. "She's repaired us like new."

The three of them hugged each other. Then I was drowning in an orgy of kissing.

Deb brought us back to reality.

"That's not all you have to tell us, is it Keith? Why did Theresa truss you up like an oven-ready chicken?"

"She told me two things. First that you three would emerge from her feeling like bitches on heat with an irresistible urge to mate with a man. If one wasn't available you'd go anywhere, even out naked into the street, to find one. So she left me here for you to use but so securely wrapped that you couldn't actually get at me before the urge wore off. The second thing was that you'd come out looking so beautiful that I couldn't resist you. I agreed to be tied up to protect me as well as you. It wasn't until she'd made me her gagged and helpless prisoner that she told me one last thing. She did not expect to survive the effort of regenerating all of you. Effectively she was going to commit suicide so that you three could live."

My tears were flowing. Amy stroked my face.

I gulped and continued.

"I think that she was trying to make a full recompense for unbirthing you last night. Then her urge to live was so strong that she sacrificed you. Today she was voluntarily giving up her life to give you your lives back. We are all alive. You have a gift of beauty. I don't know how she has survived. I don't think she knows either. If she lives she will want your forgiveness and understanding."

The three girls looked at their new-born beauty.

Amy spoke first.

"On balance I think Theresa has given me more than enough to repay for my humiliation inside her. I'll forgive her almost anything for my new body."

Deborah was less enthusiastic.

"I agree but I didn't like the experience of trying to rape Keith. Too much of the last twenty-four hours has been beyond my control. It's not that you are not attractive enough, Keith. I just prefer to be able to choose who I make love to, not be driven by blind lust."

Deborah looked again at the mirror.

"But I'd kill to keep this body. Not only will I forgive Theresa, I'll cherish her for the rest of my life. How about you, Cheryl?"

"I have no doubt at all. I already was attractive. I had men swarming round me like flies. But now ... now I'll need a heavy duty fly-swatter. I'm stunned at how much Theresa has improved me. I'll forgive and forget everything except that Theresa has done so much for me at the risk of her life." Cheryl smiled.

Cheryl's smile on that perfect body made me grateful that I was still lashed in a helpless bundle. Otherwise I'd have fallen at Cheryl's feet to worship her.

Deborah summed up.

"We must tell Theresa that we forgive her everything. She needs to know that and to regain her will to live. Will she have help from you, Keith?"

"Yes, Deb. I'll do whatever I can for her."

Deborah went into the shower cubicle. Theresa was still lying back against the wall with her eyes shut. Deborah stroked Theresa's cheek while she moved her other arm around Theresa's shoulders.

"Theresa! Theresa! Can you hear me?"

"Yes, Deb." came the faint reply.

"Keith has explained it all to us. We forgive you everything. We want you to live as our friend and flatmate that we love - all four of us love you."

Theresa opened her eyes.

"You forgive me? Everything?"

"Yes. Everything even the humiliation and the uncontrollable lust. You have repaid us with interest with your beauty treatment. And Keith wants you. Please, please fight to survive."

"I think I've already done that, Deb. None of my ancestors ever regenerated more than two in a day. It must have been my basic fitness that was enough. I need to sleep for a while but I can feel my strength coming back."

"OK, Theresa. We'll help you to get to bed."

The three girls half-supported, half-carried Theresa to the bedroom. I lay on the bathroom floor struggling in my captivity until they returned.

Deb looked down at me and smiled.

"You can't lie there all day," she turned to Amy and Cheryl "If we are to keep Theresa's secret we have to make Keith presentable for Gabrielle when she calls him for lunch. That must be soon. What's the time? Cheryl?"

"It's one o'clock! Keith's lunch must be nearly ready." Cheryl replied.

"You'll need a screwdriver or pliers to get me out," I said. "Theresa's stapled me into this caftan."

Deb went to the kitchen to fetch my toolbox. When she returned all three girls worked away removing staples before unzipping me. It was a relief to be out of that caftan at last.

"Get dressed, Keith. Now!" ordered Deb. "After your lunch we need you back. We need to discuss Theresa's future. We'll give you an evening meal so you can stay until late."

I rushed for my clothes and threw them on. My jeans were still damp. I'd just got back into the kitchen when there was a knock at the flat door.

Deb's head peered round the kitchen door at me.

"You'd better answer that, Keith. Don't forget, we want you back later. The excuse is ... we need help assembling some flat pack furniture. That do?"

"Yes, Deb. I'll be back." I said moving towards the flat's main door.

"Keith!"

"Yes?"

"We really do have some furniture that needs assembling."

"OK Deb."

I opened the door to Gabrielle.

"Ready for lunch, Keith?"

"Yes, thank you, Gabrielle." I said leaving the flat.

"You're not saying goodbye to the girls?"

"No. They're all showering and then they want me to come back later. They have some flat pack furniture they'd like my help with. I've agreed in exchange for an evening meal."

I smiled at Gabrielle.

"Two free meals in one day. I'm glad you asked me to come."

Gabrielle took my hand. Only then I noticed how she looked. She wore a full length black dress fitted to the waist and flaring into a wide softly pleated skirt. Round her waist was a white lace-trimmed apron falling to her knees. Her hair fell across her shoulders in soft waves.

"Thank you for helping them. I really appreciate it."

She squeezed my hand.

"I'm sorry that the lunch won't be much. I've done my best with what I've got. Until next month Jonathan and I have to economise."

When I came into her dining room I could see that she had made a real effort. The table was fully laid with cutlery and table-cloth with tureens resting over hotplates.

I sat her at one end of the table. The soup was already served, steaming in the bowls and flanked by freshly baked bread rolls.

I sipped the soup. It was a vegetable broth but delicately flavoured. It certainly wasn't from a tin or packet. I'd rarely had soup as good even in expensive restaurants. The rolls tore easily and were still warm from the oven.

"Like it?" Gabrielle asked.

"If this soup and these rolls are a sample of your cooking, I'm not surprised Jonathan wanted to marry you. One of the few things I remember about him was that he appreciated good food." I replied.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,525 Followers