The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erosness
Erosness
456 Followers

Mom, looking back with her hands spreading her cheeks told me to spank her. As I drew my hand back she moved her hands in time so that when my hand came down it whacked her bare, soft and smooth ass cheek. Mom started fucking my dick in and out of her ass telling me to spank her harder and harder. Dad was snapping pictures the whole time. Our fucking got faster and harder until we were fucking at a fevered pitch. We were pushing each other hard until my balls tightened and I told mom I was about to cum. We kept fucking as mom's own orgasm starting, begging me to fuck her harder and faster. She was started shouting that she wanted me to shoot my cum on her.

When I told mom I could not hold it any longer she pulled my dick from her ass, turned around laying her head and tits under my dick. Dad grabbed my dick and stroked me until I started to shoot spurt after spurt of cum all over mom's tits and face. Dad kept stroking my dick until I stopped shooting then he leaned over and again took my dick into his mouth all the way to my balls. Mom scooted back some then raised her head and took my balls in her mouth as dad sucked the remaining cum from my dick. It seemed mom was pushing more cum from my dick and dad held my dick in his mouth until there was no more cum in my cock or balls.

When dad released my balls I fell back on the bed and mom got up and laid her naked warm body on top of mine. She thanked dad for encouraging her to come to me and fulfill her fantasy. Then she kissed me and thanked me.

The rest of the visit I wore mom's panties and fucked her as often as possible. Sometimes we would spend the day fucking and we would fall a sleep in my bed in the spoon position with my dick in her tight pussy or asshole. The day it was time for me to leave mom brought all of her panties in my room and helped me pack them into my luggage. Dad drove us to the airport while mom played with and sucked my dick for the entire 45-minute drive to O'Hare.

Erosness
Erosness
456 Followers
12