The Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cried out and came again. He concentrated on the sensation of her anal walls pulsing and squeezing him before he went for his own release. But as he slowly pulled out to re-enter her fully one last time, she suddenly moved her hips away, reached back with one hand and pushed at him, his erection sliding out of her.

Again, he stood there puzzled, and this time she turned and dropped to her knees in front of him. Looking up as she held his throbbing cock, she said in a voice throaty with lust, "I promised I'd give you the best blowjob you ever had."

She gazed intently at his erection, her anal scent in the air. "I love sucking your cock. You're always so appreciative." Then she took him in her mouth, closing her eyes and intently sucking, purring "Mmmm mmmm" while gently stroking with one hand, her other cupping his balls. He was stunned. The soft warm sensation of her mouth was almost unbearably good and he tried to get his mind around the idea that she was eagerly sucking his every inch of him.

He watched her, saying "I love you, you're amazing" as he swirled her tongue on the head, licking the shaft with slow strokes, gazing up into his eyes, sucking deeply. He couldn't believe she was actually doing this, their kinkiest exchange of mutual fantasy now reality.

Within seconds he unleashed a torrent of hot, thick semen in the most intense rush of pleasure he had ever experienced. They both moaned, his cream running off her tongue and down her chin as she tried to swallow it all.

"Mmmm, god, I love your dick," she sighed, feverishly kissing it, licking at the wads of white that dripping off the head, squeezing the last drops from its slit. "I love when you come in my mouth..."

He felt weak, he was so drained. Then their reverie was broken by the sound of the apartment door opening.

"Pamela?" her aunt called. "Come help me with the bagels..."

Hastily, she grabbed her nightgown and pulled it over her head as he scrambled for his clothes. She quickly slipped out and closed the door behind her. Still dazed, he dressed as quickly as he could and left the bathroom still full of steam and the scent of sex.

The table in the kitchen contained a spread of bagels, cream cheese and juice that they shared amid the aroma of fresh brewed coffee. He thought Pam's aunt gave him a suspicious look or two, but it all went pleasantly until it was time for him to leave for work. Pamela accompanied him downstairs to the lobby where they shared a kiss and a long embrace.

"She knew we were up to something," Pamela said with a laugh.

"Oh yeah? I figured...the timing was perfect..."

"Well, she kept staring at my chest and said, 'I think you got some toothpaste on your nightgown.' When I looked at it, I saw it was your come. I mean, it was a big white glob."

"You do that to me," he said, smiling and gently kissing her.

"Do I?" With that she kissed him and stepped back, still holding his hand. "I'm sorry we couldn't do more and spend more time doing it. Maybe next time. I hope that will hold you."

It did, through many long, lonely nights.

12