The Voyage of the Astarte Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain, we are detecting a shift in local air chemistry!" Yralla's voice sounded distant. "You need to get out of there!"

"No. No, it's OK. I think we'll stay." Mariska fell to her knees, deactivating her suit as she went down. There was wetness between her legs. She was literally dripping, thick strands of arousal hanging from her lips. A burning need to have something, anything, inside of her was rising in her heart. Mariska looked around, desperate for relief, until her eyes fixed on one of the worms. She reached out and brought it up to her lips, the worm's musky smell filling her nostrils. It tasted even better than it smelled, and her pussy gushed in orgasm as she began to run her tongue along the fleshy tube.

The worm wriggled in her hand and slapped against her lips. Without conscious thought Mariska opened her mouth and began feeding the worm into her gullet. It's bulbous head pushed through the entrance of her throat, stretching her esophagus as she rammed more and more of it's length into her mouth. She had swallowed half of it when she felt something by her feet. Mariska turned, and moaned when she saw a thick carpet of the worms crawling towards her. They made a beeline for her crotch, reaching up to rub against her soaked pussy lips. Mariska screamed around the worm in her mouth as they began to push into her. Two were inside of her, then four, then six. She lost count as they filled her to the brim. More were pushing at her asshole, stretching her back door as they fought to squirm into her.

Hands were on her now as well, nuns approaching and squeezing her flesh. Two young women bent down and latched onto her nipples, drinking her milk. Mariska watched as another nun reached out and grasped the worm that was embedded in her throat. The nun ran her tongue around the worm's other head, and then sucked it into her mouth. She began swallowing, working her way down the thick shaft toward Mariska. They met in the middle, lips touching, moaning around the worm as their tongues pushed past the shaft to dart at each other's lips. Suddenly, the worm stopped moving. It swelled in their mouths, doubling in size in a wave that started in the middle and raced towards both ends. Mariska's jaw creaked as it tried to contain the shaft's growth. Luckily, she didn't have to try for long. The worm came, deflating as it sprayed thick cum down her throat. Mariska leaned back, grabbing the now flaccid worm and pulling it from her mouth. It wriggled weakly, cum still dripping from the tip. She kissed it gently, letting the cinnamon flavor of it's spunk linger on her tongue.

The two nuns were still nursing from her tits, she gently cradled their heads as she looked around for her crew. Lydia was still on the floor with Rosa, draped over the young nun in a 69, her ass and pussy full of wriggling worms. Rosa's tongue was busy on her clit. Mariska watched as the girl paused to drink down the copious nectar that was streaming from Lydia's pussy. Mika was on her hands and knees, face buried in a nun's dripping cunt. Another nun was behind her, feeding worms into Mika's twitching pussy with one hand, the other sunk to the wrist in Mika's ass. Mariska watched as her com officer turned to the nun, face dripping with pussy juice, wild lust in her eyes. "Fuck yes! Get your fucking hand in there! I want to feel it in my guts!"

Mariska was getting ready to get up and join her crew, when stars burst before her eyes. The worms in her pussy had started to slam against her cervix, clearly desiring entry. She groaned as the fat heads pushed against her final wall. The nuns still latched to her tits reached down and began stroking her clit. Mariska came, her pussy gushing a fountain of thick girlcum to lube the worms. The orgasm helped her relax just enough, and a multitude of bulbous heads pushed into her womb. That was all the worms wanted, and they swelled before spraying a massive load of cum deep into her. The ones in her ass joined in, stretching her tailhole as they poured their load deep into her rectum. Mariska collapsed, rolling to the side as the worms began to wriggle out of her, seeking new victims.

Eventually she caught her breath and stumbled back into the orgy.

It was all a blur after that, her memory clouded by cum and orgasms. She remembered stuffing three, and then four of the worms into her ass. Remembered her tongue buried in a nun's asshole as worms sprayed their thick cream across her breasts. Remembered watching Mika get up on the table to birth her own brood of worms.

The last thing Mariska remembered was a hand grabbing her shoulder, and looking up to see Yralla's face through the front panel of an environment suit. An injector went up against her neck.

As she lost consciousness Mariska heard Yralla's gentle voice. "Don't worry captain, we'll get you home now."

She woke up in the Astarte's medical bay, lying naked on one of the beds.

"Welcome back."

Mariska looked over and saw that Yralla was sitting next to the bed, a small smile on her face. She closed her eyes for a second, trying to clear the drug induced fog from her mind. "How long?"

"Do you mean how long since I dragged you out of that orgy?" Yralla's was smiling openly now. "About three hours."

"Three hours? Why so long?"

"We had to make sure we got all of the eggs out of you." She motioned down to Mariska's flat stomach. "You were stuffed pretty full. And we had to confirm that we had an antidote for the pheromones those worms were putting out."

Mariska smiled ruefully. "That turned into a mess pretty quick. Thanks for making sure that I'm not a mom, I don't know if I'm ready for that."

"My pleasure."

"How are Lydia and Mika?"

"They're fine. Though Lydia did insist on actually going through with it and delivering her batch of the things." When she saw the look on Mariska's face Yralla held up a hand. "I think Helmswoman Montrose has a pretty fierce impregnation fetish. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself during the birth."

Mariska sighed. "What did you do with them?"

"We had some space in the rec room. So I set them up there for the rest of the crew to enjoy. And don't worry, they've been... sterilized, for lack of a better term. No pregnant crew members and no pheromone induced orgies."

"So we have what? A pit full of dick worms?" Mariska said, with some exasperation. "I can only imagine what HQ will say about that." She was silent for a moment. "How's everything at the convent?"

"Fine, mostly." Yralla grinned. "The Nairans are somewhat embarrassed, but they'll be alright. We distributed the antidote and helped them clean up. There were hundreds of those worms to dispose. It was quite a task."

Mariska sat up, her mind turning to the day's events. "So what are they anyways? Did you ever find what planet they come from?"

Yralla reached into a sample box next to her and pulled out one of the wriggling creatures. She held it up, letting Mariska get a good look at its fleshy length. She felt a twinge of desire run through her. "They're from nowhere."

"What do you mean?"

"Our records indicate that this species had never been encountered before. Someone made them." Yralla picked up a portable console and passed it over to Mariska. A complex tangle of DNA was displayed on the screen. "Look here, and here," Yralla said, pointing to specific sequences. "Clear signs of genetic engineering. Sophisticated work too. They were built with a single purpose in mind. And they went after it energetically."

Mariska studied the data, considering the central mystery of it all. What would someone gain from this? What was the motive? She was still thinking about it when Yralla leaned over and stroked her face with a finger.

"It took us a while to get down there and rescue you. Your suit cameras were broadcasting the entire time." She grinned. "It looked like fun. I'm sorry that I missed it." Yralla winked at Mariska. She brought her hand up, the fat worm still wriggling in her grip. Her pink tongue snaked out, slipping in a slow circle around the creature's bulbous tip.

Mariska swung herself out of bed, the dull ache between her legs turning into a roaring fire. She pushed the worm out of the way and leaned in to kiss her first mate. Their hot breath mingled, tongues sliding together as they tried to devour one another. Both of their hands went for Yralla's belt, red nanofabric sliding away as they groped at each other's flesh.

Mariska leaned away, a small string of spit hanging between them for a moment. She cupped Yralla's breasts, savoring their warmth. The Vollarian's bubblegum pink nipples stood out in sharp contrast to her blue skin, puffy mounds of soft flesh bisected by vertical slits. She lowered her head down, tongue darting out to run along the entrance to Yralla's nipple. Mariska's tongue probed deeper, slipping inside to taste the sensitive flesh. Her fingers found the other nipple, spreading it open and then pushing their way in. Mariska began fucking Yralla's breast, burying two fingers into her nipple up to the last knuckle.

"Oh, Mari," Yralla cooed. "You were always the best at that." Her cock was getting hard now, pushing up between their bodies. Mariska extricated herself from Yralla's nipples, the puffy slits gaping open momentarily at the absence of her tongue and fingers. She reached down for Yralla's fat rod, marveling at its size. Precum was already pumping from the top, pooling on the flat cockhead and running down the shaft. Mariska wrapped her hands around Yralla's slick length, every downward pump driving an explosive fountain of pre out of her tip, coating both of their breasts in translucent fluid. They kissed again, tongues probing deeper this time, lips smashing against teeth.

"Get on the fucking bed. I want to ride you," Mariska said, slowly dragging Yralla towards her.

"Wait," Yralla gasped. "I want to know what one of these feels like first hand." She handed the worm to Mariska and then turned around. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks, exposing her tight rosebud and dripping cunt.

Mariska grinned. The first mate hadn't expressed a preference as to which hole she wanted to use. She reached out, running the worm's fat head across the plump lips of Yralla's cunt, coating it in the Vollarian's copious nectar. Yralla whimpered at the teasing, but moaned when Mariska pushed the worm against her asshole. The worm knew what to do, wriggling deep into Yralla's rectum.

Mariska pushed Yralla onto the bed. Her slick cock stood up like a pillar. She straddled her friend's rod, letting the fat head slide between the sopping lips of her twat. She gently lowered herself down, Yralla's rod filling her to the limit. Mariska let stopped for a moment to let herself adjust. The walls of her pussy were stretched around Yralla's massive length, the Vollarian's flat head pressed up against her cervix. She started slowly, getting her feet underneath her and gently raising herself up. Her pussy lips pulled at Yralla's fuck pillar as she lifted off. She began to pick up speed. Every drop sent Yralla's cock slamming into her pussy. Maybe there were still some of the worm's pheromones in her system, but it didn't take her long to cum. She pushed down on Yralla, and then ground her hips into her friend as her pussy spasmed and shot out out a torrent of girlcum.

Yralla didn't give her long to recover. "Fuck Mari, I'm right behind you," The Vollarian moaned. Mariska raised herself up, letting Yralla's rod fall out of her with a wet pop. She bent down, raising the thick pole and extending her tongue to lick along the fat ridge of Yralla's cockhead. Her first mate groaned and went stiff, the thick cum tube on her cock swelling as her load raced up it. Mariska brought her tongue up to Yralla's slit just in time to catch the first rope of cum. She sucked it down, opening her mouth wide as she waited for more. She didn't have to wait long. Rope after rope of thick cream spilled from Yralla's tip, filling Mariska's mouth and covering her tits. Mariska swallowed what she could, letting the rest drip from her lips and down onto her body. She received one last mouthful from Yralla, and then climbed up the Vollarian's body to plant her lips upon Yralla's, sharing her load. They kissed, both of them savoring the taste of Vollarian cum as Yralla's cock continued to spurt weakly between them.

They stayed like that for a while, sticky with cum and nectar, Yralla's ass leaking where the worm had shot its load into her. Mariska was just about to suggest that they get cleaned up, when her earpiece beeped.

"Bridge to captain. Your presence is requested. We have received a priority transmission from Fleet HQ. Captain to the bridge please."

Mariska snorted. "No rest for the wicked, I guess." She gently kissed Yralla. "I suppose that was enough fun for one day."

12