The Voyage of the Astarte Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At current acceleration, about three hours," Helmswoman Taggart said.

"Can we track their heading?"

"Yes, Ma'am. The model of engine she's running burns fast, but dirty" Kashto's ship was lit up like a supernova on the sensor plot. "We can follow them wherever they go.

The ship vanished into hyper minutes later. Three hours after the Astarte followed right behind.

It was another uncharted world. Mostly rocky gray deserts and stunted trees. The few small bodies of water were colored a sickly green. But the atmosphere was breathable, and the temperature wasn't too far out of the norm. Kashto's ship was small and lighter than the Astarte, and able to land on the surface. Mariska and her team would have to take a shuttle.

Mariska and Yralla led the away team, ten junior ratings with ballistic armor and pulse carbines. She hoped that there wasn't a large body of cultists on the surface. Any sort of real combat would be a delay. And Kashto had already been with Lana for three hours. Who knew what sort of terrible things she had been doing. Mariska thought of the Vollarian from Kashto's lab, her mind broken and her body deformed. She hoped that they weren't too late.

Kashto was easy to find. Her ship was parked on the lip of a rocky canyon, and the Astarte's sensors could detect the entrance to some sort of underground complex. The away team would have to fight their way through a warren of tunnels and bunkers. Not ideal, but they would make it work.

The shuttle spiraled down from orbit, the need for stealth preventing them from taking a faster, and more pleasurable, rapid descent. The cabin was quiet, each team member alone with their thoughts. The memory of her last moment with Lana was fresh in Mariska's mind. She could still feel Lana's lips on her cheek.

There was only one cultist guarding the entrance of the bunker. They quickly stunned and secured him. Mariska left two of her ratings to guard the door, and took the rest in. They quickly realized that Kashto must have been short on cultists. Most of them had blown themselves up on Kranak. The bunker was eerily empty. It had obviously been built to hold quite a few people, but none of them were here. They encountered a few cultists, but they were easily subdued. Mariska's little force dwindled as she left members of her team behind to guard downed cultists and important looking facilities. When they finally found Lana, Yralla was the last team member still with her.

Mariska and Yralla had been making their way down a long, empty corridor, when they suddenly stepped out onto a large open space. They were on an upper level, looking down into what appeared to be a throne room. The walls and carpet were covered in designs of red and gold. An opulent throne encrusted with jewels stood on a slightly raised platform at the head of the room. Mariska and Yralla ducked behind a low wall, and looked down into the open space.

Lana was chained to the floor, on her hands and knees, her middle supported by a padded stool. She was naked. Kashto was standing over her, using a brush to transfer some sort of purple substance onto Lana's back in thick lines. Every time the brush touched her skin, Lana moaned. Her pussy was dripping onto the floor, thick strings of nectar hanging from her lips.

"Just a little bit more, Inspector. Then you'll be ready to meet my new friend." Kashto laughed, her fat tits jiggling under a diaphanous gown. "Meet might be the wrong word. I doubt you'll remember much of the experience." She drew a long line down Lana's spine, over her asshole and then across the lips of her pussy. Lana came explosively, a torrent of girlcum pouring from her cunt. "There. All done."

Kashto walked to her throne and nodded to a cultist that was standing to the side of the room. The woman pulled a lever, and a hidden door swung open.

The thing that emerged was like nothing Marska had ever seen before. Its blunt head was almost reptilian in nature, covered in scales shifting from green to red as they approached a lipless mouth. It didn't have a nose, just a pair of pink pits that took in deep gulps of air. A strip of grayish fur ran down its muscled back. It looked around the room for a moment, its yellow eyes shifted crazily, until it locked onto Lana. A fat purple tongue spilled from its mouth. The thing began knuckle walking towards her, making strange grunting noises. When it was close it leaned down and began sniffing and licking at the purple marks on Lana's back, obviously enjoying what it found. A pair of massive cocks, each easily a third of a meter long, were growing from between its legs.

Lana was too far gone to care about anything but fucking the beast. "Please, please," She whimpered, trying to push her ass back onto those huge rods. "Please give it to me."

"I knew you'd like him," Kashto said. The Taurian had pulled her gown to the side, and was stroking a pair of fingers up and down the black lips of her cunt. She sighed as she slowly pushed them in. "I've had him a few times myself. Of course at the time he wasn't carrying the load that you'll be getting tonight."

The creature was lining up for entry, the fat heads of its cocks pressing against Lana's dripping cunt and flexing asshole. "Yes! I need it." Drool was dripping out of her mouth. "Please!" Lana's words trailed off into a wordless moan as the thing pushed into her. It began fucking her brutally, thick pillars of meat spearing into her again and again.

Mariska had seen enough. "We need to get down there and put a stop to this," She whispered to Yrala. "You take the cultist, I'll get Kashto and whatever the fuck that thing is."

By the time they made it down to the main floor it looked like things were coming to a close. The beast was thrusting into Lana at jackhammer speeds, clearly nearing its limits. Kashto had nearly succeed in burying her hand up to the wrist in her dripping cunt, and her free hand was wrapped around one of her huge nipples, tugging on it like a miniature cock. There was only the one cultist in the room, stand along the wall staring at Kashto with a mixture of lust and awe. None of them saw Mariska and Yralla coming.

Mariska's first stun bolt took the creature right in the chest. It twitched for a moment and then thrust deeply into Lana. The second bolt knocked it out, but it was too late. Its cum was already flooding into the near comatose woman. As the beast collapsed its cocks popped out of her, it's blue cum still shooting out to cover Lana's back.

Mariska didn't have time to worry about her. Kashto was standing, looking furious. She went down easier than her creation, a single bolt to the chest knocking her unconscious. Mariska scanned the room, and saw that Yralla already had the cultist pinned. She rushed over to Lana's side.

She got there in time to watch the last of the creature's cum soak into Lana's skin. Icy dread wrapped around Mariska's heart as she bent down to undo Lana's chains. What had Kashto done to her?

She laid Lana down onto the carpet. The inspector looked around, groggy and confused, until her eyes lock onto Mariska. "What are you doing here?" She asked. Lana smiled. "I was having a really good time. I think so anyway. It's tough to remember. But yew showld ha behn hewe." Lana's brow creased in confusion. "Wha tha fa?"

It took Mariska a moment to understand what was happening. Lana kept trying to talk, becoming increasingly difficult to understand with every word. Like her mouth was filling up. It didn't take long until her tongue spilled past her lips like a long pink ribbon. Lana's eyes were wide with panic as her tongue grew and flopped down onto her chest. It didn't stop until it was resting between her breasts. She grabbed at it, trying to force the slick muscle back into her mouth, but it wouldn't go. Eventually it began to shrink, pulling back into her mouth until it was the normal size.

"What the fuck was that?" Lana tentatively touched her tongue with a finger. "Feels normal. What did she do to mOH MY GOD!" Her back arched, hips thrusting for the ceiling.

Mariska back away from her 'What is it? What's happening?"

"Oh my god! Oh fuck!" Lana's hand was on her pussy, desperately frigging her clit. "Holy shit, something's happening!"

This time Mariska knew exactly what was going to happen. Lana's clit was swelling, growing away from the lips of her cunt. It wasn't very long before it was long enough that Lana could wrap a hand around it, and then two hands. Within seconds she had a twenty-five centimeter long cock where her clit should have been.

Lana was desperately jerking herself off. "Fuck, so good," She muttered. She came quickly, thick cum shooting from her tip to coat her breasts. When she was finished, Lana looked over at Mariska and smiled. And then she passed out.

Up on the throne, Kashto sat up. She looked down at Lana's new form. "Well, not exactly what I was going for, but I'll take it. Would you like to be next ca-"

Mariska shot another stun bolt into her.

It took some time to get everyone back to the ship, Lana on a stretcher and Kashto in chains. They got underway immediately.

It took Mariska a few hours to make it down to the sick bay.She had wanted to sit by Lana's side until she woke up, but her duties as captain took first priority. Now that she had a free moment her first thoughts were for her friend.

Mariska heard Lana before she walked in the room. A quiet moan and a tiny whimper leaking out into the corridor. Mariska smirked, already envisioning what Lana was doing. She peaked around the corner, and had her suspicions confirmed.

Lana was leaning up in bed, panting as she sucked at her new cock. Her tongue was extended, spilling out even further than it had in Kashto's bunker, and wrapped around her fat shaft in a ribbon of wet flesh. She had obviously figured out how to control it, and Mariska watched as Lana's pink tongue spiraled around her cock, milking out thick rivers of precum. Lana was already liberally splattered with cum. She must have been at this for a while.

Mariska could feel her pussy grow wet as she watched Lana's antics. She hit the button to retract her ship suit, one hand diving into her pussy as soon as it was clear. The other reached behind her and began rubbing tight circles on her rosebud. Not wanting to go in dry, she squeezed a tit, milking out a burst of cream onto her fingers, before returning to her ass. She pushed two fingers into her tight ring, biting her lip to hold in her moans. She didn't want to disturb Lana.

Lana was nearing her culmination. Her hips jerked into the air, searching for something to thrust into. Precum drooled from her tip in a steady stream. Her pussy was unattended, but it gushed all on its own. She began to cum, thick ropes of jism streaking out across her tits. Lana had a lot to give, and it didn't take too long for her to cover herself. When she was done her tongue uncoiled from around her dick and began slowly retracting back into her mouth. It collected up a generous portion of cum along the way. Lana's hands did the rest of the work. Mariska was transfixed by the site of the beautiful inspector feeding gluttonously on her own seed. She nearly came right there.

Lana didn't even looking Mariska's direction when she talked. "So, are you going to come in, or just stand there?"

Mariska slowly made her way into the room, licking her fingers clean of her own juices. "I'm disappointed. I was hoping to get the first taste of you." She bent down and kissed Lana, savoring the salty cum that was still on her tongue.

"You're about an hour late. I've been sitting here trying to figure out how all this works. I think I've made some progress. And swallowed about seven loads of myself." Lana grinned. "I also had your sick bay attendant blow me about fifteen minutes ago. So I guess that makes eight."

Mariska climbed up into the bed. She reached down and grasped Lana's cock, still rock hard. "Well I hope you aren't too tired to give me a taste." She began stroking, relishing the feeling of hot precum running out over her fingers.

Lana moaned, her hips twitching. " For you, I think I might be able to work up eight more." They kissed again, Lana's tongue pushing into Mariska's mouth.

"Mmm. Eight more sounds good. But first, show me what you can do with your mouth." She straddled Lana, slowly moving up until she was positioned over the inspector's mouth. Lana just smiled and licked her lips, her tongue stretching out a tiny bit further than normal. Mariska gently lowered herself down, until her pussy made contact. She moaned as Lana began moving her lips. "Oh yeah, just like that."

Lana was taking it slow, her lips gliding over Mariska's wet cunt. She gave the captain a light nibble on her clit, and then sucked on her labia. Mariska's nectar was flowing, staining Lana's face with lust. Mariska reached down with both hands and grabbed Lana by the hair. She pulled Lana tight against her needy pussy. "Give it to me. Give me that tongue." She could feel Lana's smile against her thighs. The inspector went still for a moment, and Mariska nearly started to beg. But then the wet length of Lana's tongue began slithering into her. Lana's hands grabbed at Mariska's ass, pushing her into place, as her tongue probed deeper.

Mariska couldn't believe how much of it there was. Lana's tongue was stretching and coiling, stimulating her pussy in ways it had never felt. She was shaking, her legs quivering as she held on for dear life. It never stopped coming, more and more wet muscle packing into her, pressed up against her cervix, filling her completely. Suddenly, there was no more. Mariska didn't have any more room. Lana's tongue stopped moving inside her, letting her savor the feeling of being fully stuffed.

"Wow, that's, that's fucking new," Mariska whispered. She tightened her vaginal muscles, loving the way that she could feel every inch of Lana's tongue inside of her. "What are you going to do now?"

Lana's face was obscured from the nose down by Mariska's pussy, but she winked suggestively. Her tongue began to move. It felt like she was coiling it up inside of Mariska, forming a tight ball of flesh the poked and prodded at every inch of her sopping cunt. Lana's coiled tongue expanded and contracted rhythmically, driving Mariska wild. It was a completely new sensation, and her body had no idea how to react. She moaned desperately, her hands pulling Lana's face tighter against her lips. She came without warning, a sudden flood of pleasure overloading her mind. Nectar spilled out from her pussy, glazing Lana's face. Mariska released Lana's hair, leaning back as she shook. She was lucky that she didn't fall off the bed. She could feel Lana slowly retracting her tongue, and that sparked a second orgasm, and then a third. She squirted across Lana's face just as the last of her tongue emerged.

"Fuck," Mariska groaned. Her pussy was still dripping little spurts of girlcum onto Lana's neck and chest. "You've really learned how to use that thing."

Lana grinned, her tongue moving in long strokes, collecting up all of Mariska's cum. It stretched out and gave Mariska on last lick up the middle of her pussy before finally fully retracting. "That was the first chance I had to try that. I wasn't sure if it would work."

Mariska moved from straddling Lana's body and laid down beside her. "It worked. It worked really, really good." She looked down at Lana's cock. It was immensely swollen, the head an angry purple. Enough precum had poured out of it that there was a pool of the stuff on Lana's belly, with the excess spilling down her sides. "I think another part of you is getting lonely." She reached down and grasped Lana's fat rod, giving it a powerful stroke down to the base.

Lana moaned and thrusted her hips off the bed. A rope of pre shot out, painting a milky line from her nose to her tits. "Holy shit! I need to come inside of you." Lana was pleading, grinding her hips and thrusting into Mariska's fist. Her precum was flowing thick and white, more cum than pre.

"Inside me?" Mariska moved down towards Lana's cock. "But I haven't even tasted you yet." She put her lips up to the flowing tip, and was rewarded with a mouthful of salty pre. She swallowed it down and went back for more, feasting on the constantly flowing river that was now pouring from Lana. In the back of her mind Mariska wondered just what sort of DNA Kashto had infected Lana with. She's never seen this level of cum production out of a human before. But that wasn't her priority. She only cared about the liquid lust that she was sucking down her throat. Mariska could have stayed latched on to Lana's dick forever just to get that flavor. She finally broke away with a gasp. "Goddamn, baby. You taste fucking perfect." She jerked Lana with both hands, sending geysers of precum flying up to coat her tits.

She needed that taste straight from the source. Mariska swallowed Lana again, this time taking more cock into her mouth. Lana's spongy tip pushed against the entrance to Mariska's throat. She took a breath through her nose, and then pushed Lana's rod down her gullet. She began face fucking herself onto Lana's cock. Mariska was a pro at this, timing her strokes so that should could breath through her nose on the upward trip. She didn't want to waste a single drop of Lana's precum. Mariska could feel the heat of the stuff as it filled her stomach, a pleasant glow that spread through her entire body.

Mariska wasn't unaware of Lana's other needs. Her hand found Lana's cunt. She was dripping down there too, as sloppily wet as Mariska had ever seen her. She eased all four of her fingers, and then her thumb into Lana's slick pussy. Mariska timed the movement of her fist to the position of her mouth along Lana's shaft. So as her lips touched down on Lana's base, her fingers were buried as deep as they could go into her quivering twat.

Lana couldn't take the dual stimulation for long. Her cum raced up her cock, coating Mariska's throat. Mariska began slowing her face fuck, taking long, gentle strokes from top to bottom, milking out every drop. She let the last big spurt fire into her mouth, filling her cheeks with hot jism. Leaning back, she dribbled the cum out onto her tits, rubbing it into her skin with one hand. The other was still on Lana's cock, slowly stroking as the last weak spurts dribbled from her tip.

Mariska looked down at Lana and smiled. The inspector was pale, her wide eyes staring off into the distance. "Did I break you?"

Lana took in a long, shuddering breath. "No. But, you, just, I mean..." She trailed off into wordless mumbling for a second. Her eyes finally focused on Mariska. "You are fucking incredible."

Mariska grinned. "You haven't even seen what I'm capable of yet." She swung her hips over Lana's lap, the lips of her pussy resting against the lower inches of Lana's still hard cock. "You promised me eight."

Lana's smile was a little unsteady this time. "I'm a little worried that you're gonna drain me. It's just going to be a puff of dust coming out when I cum." She rolled her hips, letting the thick cum vein that ran down her cock grind between Mariska's labia.

Mariska leaned down to kiss the inspector. "It better not be. I want you to fill me up." She grasped Lana's cock and pulled it vertical. Resting against her stomach it reached past her belly button, almost to the lower slope of her breasts. "Though I don't think that's going to be a problem."

They were past words now. Mariska raised herself up, until she could brush the thick head of Lana's cock against her pussy. She was so wet that there was almost no resistance as she lowered down onto it, just an intense feeling of total fullness. Lana's cock was stretching her pussy in ways that no other had, not even Yralla's. Her lips were tight around it's girth, the muscles of her cunt contracting reflexively around the invader as though it couldn't decide whether to pull it in or force it out. Mariska was in heaven.