The Voyages of Luscious Lucy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like Sarah enjoys it in the ass," Velda whispered. "I like it up my ass too."

Her fingers inched up the inside of my thigh and found my totally erect cock. Her fingers wrapped around me and she just held my pecker in her fist. Her other hand was wedged between her legs, slowly massaging her clit. Velda's breath rasped through her nostrils as we watched the people on the next boat.

The red faced guy shot his load in the dark haired girl's mouth and pushed her away. He stood up and started pulling his clothes on. The other guy just kept slamming his cock into the blond. Red face finished dressing and hurried off the boat toward the parking lot. The girl disappeared into the boat.

Mr. Grey Hair must have had stamina, because he launched into the little blond for a long time before he released his offering deep in her bowels. When he finished, he pulled his long thin cock from her ass hole and wiped it with her hair. Velda groaned. The man dressed, extracted a wad of money from his wallet and dropped it on the table close to the still prostrate blond and exited the scene.

"Whores," Velda whispered, "Gorgeous, young fucking whores."

"Every body has to make a living," I said quietly.

"Yeah, but you have no choice if you're a whore," She said. "At least if you're a tramp you get to pick who fucks you."

There was truth in what she said.

"I want you to fuck my ass, Mac," Velda announced, rising from her perch on the pillows and removing the shimmering wrap.

Shifting the cushions on the deck, she kneeled down and pushed her gorgeous ass up in the air. I crawled out of the swivel chair and spit in my hand, and rubbed it on my cock. I took dead aim at Velda's dark rosebud in the moonlight, and leaned into her. Her pucker parted and I slid deep in her tightness. Air gushed from Velda's hole as I filled her with warm cock. The air also went out of her lungs as she felt me filling her from behind. She pushed back for all her might and only seconds later, my hairy crotch was plastered tightly against the round orbs.

I began sawing in and out of her. First with short quick strokes, then with ever increasing length and intensity, until we had a steady violent rhythm going. We both grunted each time we came together. I could feel Velda's fingers in her cunt, rubbing on my cock through the thin membrane separating her twin fuck tunnels. Then I came in her ass, exploding like a fire hose inside of her. Cum oozed out of her ass all around my plunging cock, bathing our legs. Then she cascaded forward and lay flat on her front. I collapsed on top of her, still balls deep in her ass. We were both exhausted.

I heard a giggle and turned my head to stare straight into Deborah's shining eyes just above the deck where she stood on the ladder from below, watching us.

"Nice job, Boss," She giggled again, covering her mouth with her hand to keep from signaling the neighbors of our presence on deck. "You two getting a moon tan?"

--------

I slept late the next morning. Velda had taken a cab home with the first rays of daylight and Deborah had busied herself with the chores on the boat. I dragged my body from the bed and got a hot shower. The quarters in the head were tight, but manageable. Certainly only a one man operation. I was growing attached to the old boat, and its inhabitant. But my God, "Lucille"? The name reminded me of my grandmother, and B. B. King's guitar!

12