The Wager Ch. 02

Story Info
The pay off continues.
2.7k words
4.08
48.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 10/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers

The following morning, Kay woke up and started to get ready for work. She chose the skin tight, black mini skirt, black seamed stockings and garter belt with the black stilettos. The blouse was a difficult choice for her, since all the ones I had bought were basically see thru. I decide to give her a break, and offered for her to stop by the store and get a more appropriate blouse for work. Kay was so appreciative, she dropped to her knees and gave me a quick blow job for thanks, and rushed off to the store and work.

Around noon, I dropped by her office, and while I was waiting for her to finish the meeting she was in, I flirted a bit with one of the tellers, Marylyn. Marylyn was a real hottie, she was around 5 foot five, with a red pixie cut hairdo. Today she was wearing a pin stripped business suit, with modest heels. During our flirting we both commented on how hot Kim looked today, I also found out that Marylyn had recently broken up with her longtime boyfriend. That was about the time Kay's door to her office opened, and an elderly couple left after their meeting.

Kay saw me waiting, and broke into a huge grin, she waved me into her office so I said goodbye to Marylyn, entered Kay's office and closed and locked her door.

Kay meet me just inside her office with a big, wet kiss and said "Boy am I glad to see you, I keep thinking about last night and I'm having a hard time concentrating!"

I told her that I think I had a solution for her problem, "Drop your skirt, and sit back on your desk" I commanded. Kay quickly obeyed my command, next I told her "Spread your legs wide apart and finger yourself with your right hand." She closed her eyes and inserted 2 fingers into her hairy pussy and started pumping away. Now I told her to suck on her left middle finger, just like it was a cock, but keep fingering yourself. When I decided her finger was good and wet, I commanded, "Stick that finger up your ass, all the way to the knuckle!" "That's it, finger fuck both your hot holes!" So she did, after a minute of both hands pumping her holes, I could tell see was about to cum, her breathing quickened, her face was red and her lips were starting to quiver. It was too early for Kay to cum, so I instructed her "Enough finger fucking, get up and walk to your office window, and while you're at it lick those fingers clean!"

Kay started licking and sucking her fingers while she strutted to her window. I then asked: "Tell me how does your pussy taste?"

"It tastes so sweet, I love the flavor."

"How about that hot ass?"

"Yummy!"

"Good, now take your blouse off, open your curtains, and press your tits against the glass."

Kim did as she was told, and asked, "How's this?"

I told her "Fine, but stick your ass out towards me so I have better access."

After she stuck her ass out, I walked to her, lowered my fly and pulled my rock hard cock out. I nestled up to her, and drove my cock deep into Kay's pussy. I held it there for a second before starting to pump in and out of her hot snatch.

"Do you like that, Baby?" I asked.

"Yes, yes" she gasped, "I love being FUCKED by your hard cock, give it to me!"

I pulled out of Kay, and asked her "Do you want my cock in your hot CUNT, SLUT?"

"Please, please, yes!"

"Not until you beg nicely."

Kay was pushing her ass back at me, wiggling it sexily when she started to plead, "Please FUCK my horny CUNT, FUCK it HARD please."

So I jammed it back into her cunt, and started to pound her furiously. Kay had sweat building up on her tits, so while I was slamming her pussy, her tits were rubbing against the window making squeaking noises.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear a couple of minutes later, "I'm going to cum, and fill your hot cunt!" With that I let loose with four or five large shots of cum in my hot wife's pussy. I pulled out and admired her swollen red, cum covered, pussy lips and told her to "Turn around and clean me up, I need to head back to the office."

Kay dropped to her knees and licked, and sucked our juices off of my cock, placed it back in my pants and zipped me up.

"See you tonight at home, SLUT' I told her as I left her office, Kay kneeling there with my cum starting to run down her leg.

I called Kay about an hour later to tell her that I wouldn't be home from the office until around nine, and that she should be dressed only in one of the pairs of "FUCK ME Pumps" that I had bought her. She asked what I wanted to do about dinner, so I said, "If you can wait till I'm home, we'll just order a pizza." She said she cold wait to eat, and was anxious for me to get home.

I got home just after nine, and we ordered the pizza. I had just enough time to shower before it should arrive. About 5 minutes after my shower, the doorbell rang. I checked out the window and saw it was the pizza deliveryman, or should I say boy, he couldn't be older that 19. I took a seat on the couch and told Kay "Why don't you get that, and invite the kid in while you get your purse."

Kay looked at me, and said "Really? Dressed like this?"

"Sure, be creative about it."

So, Kay went to the door, stood behind it, and opened it up a crack. She stuck her head around the corner of the door and said "Oh, hi. Please come in while I get you your money."

The kid walked in while Kay closed the door. Once the door was closed she strutted past the kid, to the kitchen to get her wallet. When the delivery boy noticed Kay was naked, his jaw dropped, and he just stared at her bare ass as she walked away from him.

When she returned with his money, you could tell she was starting to enjoy showing off in front of the kid. Her nipples were hard as stone, and she had a huge grin on her face.

When Kay gave him a twenty for the pizza and tip, he stammered a "Thank you Maaaam."; and he started to leave.

That's when I spoke up and said; "Kay, don't you think the boy deserves a real tip? Kid, how would you like to cum on those big tits?"

This was the first time the kid noticed hat he wasn't alone with Kay, and it startled him a bit. He just stood there, kind of dumbfounded. Eventually, he smiled while he blushed, and said, "I'd like that a lot."

Kay walked over to him, grabbed his cock through his pants, and said "Why don't we let this thing out, and get to it then."

She steered him over to a chair opposite where I was sitting, pushed him down into it and knelt between his legs. She smiled up at him, while she opened his pants and pulled his rigid cock out.

"My, my, this thing is HUGE. You must like what you see to be so hard. You've got to be sporting a good 10 inches of meat here!"

Kay leaned forward, started to wrap her great tits around this young studs cock, but I stopped her. Telling her "Why don't you get that thing lubed up a bit first, give it a couple good licks before starting."

Kay looked over her shoulder at me, and raised her eyebrows as if to say "Really?" I just nodded, so she gave the kid a few licks, and drooled all over his cock so it was nice and wet.

Now she wrapped those big tits around his swollen cock, and started stroking him up and down. Slow at first, but quickly picking up the pace. The whole time this was going on, I had taken out my smart phone, and was busy shooting pictures of the action.

After three or four minutes, we all new the kid was about to blow. He started bucking like a wild horse and groaning.

Kay grabbed his cock, and started to aggressive jack him off, making sure his cock tip was pointed directly at her tits. When he came, it was like an explosion. Spurt after warm, sticky spurt shot out of his cock. He sprayed jets of cum over Kim's tits, and eventually off her neck, chin and into her hair. When he had finished, it seemed like there was a gallon of cum all over Kim. She tucked his cock back into his pants, gave him a kiss on the cheek and said; "Thanks a lot for the pizza, and extra sauce!"

After the kid left, we forgot all about the pizza. Kim looked at me with a huge smile on her cum covered face; I stood, dropped by pants and proceeded to stuff my cock down her throat. She grabbed my ass with both hands, and was pulling me in, deeper and deeper. After about five minutes of Kay deep-throating me, I was about ready to cum. I pulled out until just my cock head was between her lips and told her, "Don't swallow yet, just keep my cum in your mouth."

I shot jet after jet of thick goo into Kay's mouth. When I was done, I pulled out, grabbed my phone and set it to video. I started shooting at her cum covered tit, slowly working my way up to her cum coated face and hair, then back down to her face again. Then I said; "Open wide and show me what you've got there."

Kay smiled at the camera, and opened her mouth wide. She had so much cum in her mouth, that she couldn't hold it all in, some trickled down her chin.

Next I told her "O.K., now swallow, then prove to me it's all gone."

Kay made a big show of taking a couple of big gulps of cum down her throat, then looked at the camera and opened wide again. Proving that she had swallowed it all.

While still filming Kay's face I asked her "Now, tell me. What are you?"

With no hesitation, and in a loud and clear voice, she declared, "I AM YOUR CUM SUCKING SLUT, DO WITH ME AS YOU WISH!"

"Why don't you go take a shower and get cleaned up? By the time you're done, I should be all set up in here."

As she headed to the bathroom for her shower, Kay couldn't help but wonder; "What could be coming up next?"

While she was cleaning, I laid a blanket on the floor, set up our video camera and got the dildo I had previously bought her, as well as the smaller vibrator I had purchased on my way home today, and placed them under the edge of the couch. I also got out a hair trimmer, as well as a razor and some shaving cream.

Around 20 minutes later, a cleaned up, cum free version of Lay strutted back into the living room. She looked at what I had set up, and had no idea what was next.

I stared the camera recording, and placed a dining chair in the middle of the blanket and told Kay to take a seat. "Now Kay, you are turning into a great cock sucker, and I thought it was only fair that I should please you by eating that sweet pussy of yours! But first there's one thing we have to take care of. That furry bush hiding you cunt has got to go. Now I'm going to shave you smooth. Spread your legs as wide as you can."

With that I stepped forward, and using the hair trimmer started to trim down her wild, natural bush. Once I had it down to a very short stubble, I grabbed the cream, and lathered it around her pussy. Using a brand new razor, I slowly and carefully shaved every bit of hair from her crotch. Next, I wiped her down with a warm towel, holding a mirror between her legs, I asked "How doe's that look?"

"Really different, I don't remember when the last time I did have a fur coat down there!"

Next, I had her stand up, I took away the chair and folded the blanket up and tossed it into the laundry room.

When I was done with that I asked "Are you ready to have your pussy eaten now?"

Kay responded by moaning "Oh, YES, PLEASE!"

I positioned her on the couch, with her hips barley on the cushion. I kneeled between her thighs, and pushed her legs up and over my shoulders. First I planted a big kiss and her pussy, next I sucked on her labia's, lightly nibbling while doing this. Next I alternated between licking between her lips, and nibbling on her bud of a clit.

Kay was starting to get into it after a few minutes. She had wrapped her hand behind my head, and was trying to pull me inside her cunt. At the same time, she was pushing her hips upward to meat my tongue and lips.

After about 5 minutes of intense attention on her pussy, Kay started to shake and yell; "OH MY GOD, MY GOD, I'M CUMMING SO HARD!!" She rapidly coated my face and mouth with her sweet juices. Kay's knees where weak after that orgasm, but I wasn't through with her yet.

I rolled her over so her stomach was resting on the couch, and her knees were on the floor. I spread her legs a bit, and reached under the couch for her new dildo.

I held it in front of her face, and told her "This is for you, for the night that I am unavailable to fill you up. Now get it good and wet by sucking it like it was my cock." Once she had it good and slick, I positioned it between her cunt lips, and slowly started working it in. Inch by inch until she was full of fake cock. I started thrusting it in and out of her pussy in log, slow strokes, slowly working up to a fevered pitch.

While still working the dildo, I told her "Reach back here and spread your cheeks, I've got another surprise for you." As she did as she was told, I leaned down and started licking her rosebud of an asshole. Kay responded with a little start, but was soon back to moaning with pleasure.

Next, I reached under the couch and grabbed the vibrator and a tube of lube. While still licking her hot ass, I got the vibrator prepared. Now I told her; "Let go of your ass, and take this dildo. Show me how you'll fuck yourself when I'm not available."

She reached between her legs, took a hold of the dildo and started going to town. She was jamming it into her pussy, while thrusting herself back onto it.

Next, I took a finger, wiped it along her soaking wet pussy, for moisture, and slowly inserted it up her ass. Again Kim jumped but didn't slow down on the dildo.

I worked my finger in and out of her ass for a couple minutes, before removing it and placing the vibrator at her opening. I slowly worked it half way up her ass, and then surprised her by turning it on. The loud, deep hum, and vibrations pushed Kay over the edge. She started to scream louder that I have ever heard her; ""OH MY GOD, MY GOD, I'M CUMMING SO HARD!! "OH MY GOD, FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! OH MY GOD, MY GOD, YES, YES, YES!!"

I actually think she passed out for a second. This was only the second day of my prize, I had no idea what would be cumming next.

vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers