The Waiting Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,664 Followers

Claire emerged from the water wearing an old-fashioned string bikini, emblazoned with the American flag. She'd worn it once before, on the day of our 4th of July BBQ, and that suit had held a special place in my heart ever since.

Tami's polka-dot bikini covered up a bit more, but then, she had a bit more to cover. Wide triangular cups with no underwire did little to support her massive breasts, and the suit's distinctive cantaloupe color couldn't help but remind me of—well, you know. Best of all, the material was stretched so thin it was impossible not to see the shape of Tami's prominent nipples, proudly perked-up thanks to the cold water.

They greeted us eagerly enough, but there still seemed to be a bit of lingering awkwardness after last night.

"Hey, sorry if we went too far," Sonya said. "We just thought it might be a good bit of fun."

Damn, four seconds after getting in the pool and I'm already hard again...

"It's okay, we're all grown-ups," Claire said.

"We just weren't expecting, you know," Tami giggled. "Although, after all the wicked tales Michael told us about what you two got up to in college, I suppose we really should have been more prepared."

I gave Sonya a wink.

"How much have you told these two about our sex life?" Sonya exclaimed, feigning outrage.

"Oh, he told us everything," Tami laughed.

"Really? Has he told you about the Waiting Game?"

I discreetly shook my head at her. Sure, the exhibitionist part of me had been tempted to tell the girls how prominently they had featured into our fantasy lives, but it had always seemed just a bit too inappropriate to ever actually bring up.

"Ooh, what's that?" Tami asked.

I cut Sonya off before she could say anything else. "We tell each other sexy stories when we're using the webcams, that's all."

Claire and Tami could sense that I was hiding something, but they let the matter drop. We spent the next hour splashing around the pool just as we had all summer, though this time I had the added pleasure of Sonya's wet, dripping body prancing around in my field of vision. When Claire reminded us that they had actually baked Sonya a "welcome to the neighborhood" cake yesterday, we all decided it was time to dry off and head over to their apartment for some afternoon dessert.

Soon as we got inside, Tami turned to face us, shifting slightly from one foot to the other.

"So, I've got a question about all that sex in public stuff you guys used to do."

"Used to?" Sonya smirked.

Tami ignored her, "Don't you ever get, like, nervous?"

I took Sonya's hand in mine. "Of course we get nervous. But it's like a first kiss—the nervousness just makes everything that much more satisfying."

"Does it make the sex better?" Claire asked.

"Oh god, yes," Sonya laughed.

"Now where's this cake?" I asked.

Tami looked questioningly at Claire, and the redhead gave her an excited nod in return.

"It's in the kitchen," Claire said, speaking quickly. "But first I'd like to wash off the chlorine, if you don't mind. I'll only be a second."

"Yeah, we'll only be a second," Tami giggled, then followed Claire into the bathroom and locked the door behind them. A second later the shower turned on and Sonya and I both burst out laughing.

"Well, I at least THEY'RE having fun," Sonya grinned.

"I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. With the way Tami was talking to us just now, I kind of thought that those two were gonna—"

Click.

The bathroom door unlocked. Sonya and I turned towards it, wondering if we'd really heard what we thought we had. A second later, the doorknob turned and the door swung open, just a crack.

Oh my god.

With bated breath, I took Sonya by the hand and walked across the girls' apartment, standing nervously outside the unlocked bathroom door. Were these girls doing what I thought they were doing? Were they really inviting us to—?

Sonya opened the door before I could finish thinking.

I almost lost it when that door opened. I almost came, just from the sight of what awaited us on the other side of that door.

Tami and Claire were PAWING at each other behind the glass shower door. Smooth thighs, rubbing together. Slender fingers, gripping soft skin. Lips and tongues, eagerly exploring.

Every inch of their hot, soapy bodies was on full display for Sonya and I.

At first, they were too lost in each other to pay us much attention. But eventually Tami's nervous eyes swiveled in our direction and saw the lust on my face.

She immediately turned her attention back to Claire and gave the girl a ferocious kiss, moaning:

"Oh god, Claire, they're right there! They're really looking at us!"

We really were.

As they kissed, their glorious tits mashed together—slipping and sliding all over the place from the soapy water.

Claire hazarded an amorous glance in our direction, then gasped in surprise as Tami urgently dropped her mouth to the girl's wet nipple and started sucking.

Never taking her mouth away from Claire's perfect tit, Tami deftly reached a hand down between her lover's legs and started rubbing—

"Mmm..." Claire moaned, her fingers grabbing a handful of Tami's long black hair.

I took a moment to appreciate how beautiful Claire's tall, graceful body really was. Though I'd briefly glimpsed Tami naked all those months ago, I had never once seen her beautiful copper-haired girlfriend in the buff.

"I had no idea Claire was completely clean-shaven down there," I whispered to Sonya.

"Eight weeks of fantasies, and we've been getting it wrong!" she whispered back.

Claire's cry of pleasure brought us back to attention. She was getting close to her limit, but she wasn't going down without a fight. Suddenly dominant, Claire pulled Tami's mouth off her breast and pushed the girl back against the wall of the shower. Then she grabbed the detachable shower nozzle off the wall and slid it down along Tami's body—over the shape of her enormous breasts and wide, healthy hips—until it was pressed firmly against her clit.

Their mouths crashed together once again as the rubbing resumed, Tami with her fingers and Claire with the showerhead. Steam filled the bathroom, giving the whole scene a hazy, almost unreal atmosphere.

The moaning and groaning in the shower intensified, until both lesbian lovers were teetering on the brink. They turned towards Sonya and I—looked at us, looking at them—and then they climaxed together in a beautiful harmony of sexy screams.

We both applauded their performance.

"That was like, the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Sonya breathed.

The duo of naked girls stumbled out of the shower, still embracing one another in post-coital bliss.

"That was like the sexiest thing I've ever DONE," Tami laughed.

"Now it's your guys' turn," Claire insisted. "You two need to rinse off all that icky chlorinated water, too."

She was looking at Sonya as she said it, plainly ogling my girlfriend's skimpy g-string bikini.

"Of course we do," Sonya said, releasing my hand and walking over to Claire. "But first, could you help me take off my bathing suit?"

Claire looked to Tami for approval, and quickly got it. Then we all watched as Claire's trembling fingers pulled loose the catch on Sonya's strapless bikini bra and let it fall to the ground. My girlfriend's full, round breasts popped free right in front of Claire's face, and it looked for a second like she was actually going to give them a lick—

But she chickened out, and instead she circled around behind Sonya and loosed the skimpy piece of string holding up her bottoms. For good measure, Claire gave Sonya's tight butt an appreciative little squeeze as she lowered the g-string down her legs.

"Now you," Tami said playfully, turning her attention to my hilariously tented swim trunks. I couldn't stop staring at her naked body, now only inches away from me. Weeks ago, I had been so close—SO FUCKING CLOSE—to having Tami all to myself. I knew I'd made the right choice by being faithful to Sonya, but fantasies of Tami had caused me so many sleepless nights since then. I wanted her so badly, I didn't trust myself. So I just stood there like a statue and let her decide how she wanted to disrobe me.

"Do you still think about that night? About what might have happened?" Tami asked, sidling up to me.

"You have no idea," I answered, prompting Sonya to laugh.

"So do I," Tami whispered. The longing in her eyes spoke volumes. Was it possible? Had she been fantasizing about me just as feverishly as I had her?

Then my inner monologue turned into drunken gibberish as Tami closed the distance between us and pressed the thick tips of her nipples against the smooth muscles of my chest. She slowly dropped to her knees, dragging those nipples down along the entire length of my body as she went. I almost came as I felt the weight of her tits sliding along the length of my erection.

When she was mouth-level with my trunks, Tami leaned in and grabbed the waistband with her teeth, then gave the whole suit an exaggerated tug to get it over my turgid cock. With my erection now millimeters from her lips, Tami gave me one final, appraising smile, and returned to her feet.

Sonya grabbed me by the hand and pulled me impatiently into the shower.

"You need to fuck me right the fuck now," she panted.

We didn't waste any time as Sonya hiked up one of her athletic legs over my hip and used it as leverage to stuff my cock into her pussy. We kissed beneath the spray of the water, fucking impatiently while Tami and Claire watched from the sidelines. I gently pressed my thumb against Sonya's clit, and felt feminine fingers clawing into my back in gratitude.

Her wet breasts slapped against me with every urgent thrust, splashing droplets of water up under my chin.

"Oh yes—oh yes—oh FUCK YES!" Sonya came, arching her back and thrusting her tits up into the air.

My stomach tightened, my cock pulsed, and a monstrous climax rose up, ready to destroy me—

I looked lovingly into Sonya's eyes, but then she touched a finger to my chin and turned me to face our audience.

They were fingering each other again!

I exploded inside of Sonya, my excess cum pouring down her inner thigh to be washed away by the shower. She and I collapsed against one another in the shower, struggling to stand up straight. Sonya turned and smiled at the other girls—the objects of so many of our fantasies.

"Now, who wants to have cake?" Claire asked.

CHAPTER 4 -- AND EAT IT, TOO

Nobody bothered to get dressed as we all sat down around the coffee table to finally get a taste of that long-promised dessert. The cake wasn't anything fancy—lemon sponge cake with buttercream frosting—but Claire was an excellent baker and whatever secret ingredients she snuck into that recipe made it easily the best piece of cake I'd ever eaten in my life.

As Claire went to cut us all a second slice, Tami casually turned to Sonya and me and asked, "So, what was all that about a 'Waiting Game?' Sonya was gonna say something but you stopped her, Michael!"

"Come on, Michael," Claire called out from the kitchen. "What was it you told me about always being honest with people?"

Sonya looked at me for permission, excited to spill the beans.

"Fine," I shrugged. After all that just transpired, I figured we may as well.

This was gonna be interesting.

"It's easier if I show you," Sonya explained, then she daringly darted out the front door—still buck naked—and returned a few moments later with my laptop in her arms.

She plunked the computer down on the table, opened my "videos" folder, and—

"Is this the most recent one, Michael?"

I nodded, nervous. Sonya played the file, and Tami and Claire watched, transfixed, at the recorded video of Sonya, tilting the camera down to show us all that she had, in fact, inserted a third finger into her drenched blonde pussy.

"Whoa, hard core," Tami giggled.

I heard my own voice, coming through the speakers:

"Then, with you and Claire sitting there watching, I pin Tami to the bed and straddle her chest—squeezing my long, aching cock between her humongous tits..."

Claire and Tami looked over at me in surprise—

"And then I throw Claire down on the bed right next to you!" It was Sonya's voice, this time, and it got even more of their attention.

"And what do you do to her?" my voice asked.

"I climb on top of her beautiful, gorgeous face and I—I—Oh god, I can't believe I'm saying this..."

"What happens?"

"I drop myself onto her mouth and she—oh fuck! She licks me until I'm screaming—screaming—"

Claire instinctively reached out and paused the video, blushing deeply. She looked at Sonya in a whole new light.

"So, this Waiting Game you two play—these dirty stories—sometimes they're about us?" Tami asked.

"Actually," I said, "They're always about you."

Claire couldn't stop looking at Sonya. "And you were okay with this? You didn't get jealous of him fantasizing about me and Tami?"

"I started it," she answered bluntly.

I decided it was time to come clean:

"Fact is, you guys are the most gorgeous, sexy women I've ever laid eyes on, and I've been around you almost 24-7 for the entire summer. At first, this game was just a way for Sonya and I to let off some steam, but then it sort of became..."

"It sort of became our entire fantasy life," Sonya finished.

Nobody knew what to say, so Claire just decided to serve us all our second helping of cake.

I was grateful for the distraction, but before I could consume even one bite of it, Sonya picked the cake up off my plate and childishly smeared it all over my face.

"Aw, I'm sorry, let me clean that up for you," she laughed. Then she straddled my lap with her nude body and began licking the cake off my face.

It was hilarious, sure, but by the time she was done, I could already feel my cock coming back to life.

"Payback time," I laughed. I picked up Sonya's slice of cake, aimed it at her face—but at the last second I let it drop, splattering all that delicious buttercream across her cleavage.

"Hey!" she cried, but a second later I was already licking the stuff off her nipples and Sonya decided she wasn't mad at me anymore.

Across the table from us, Tami decided to get in on the fun, as well. She grabbed a slice of cake, turned around, and smeared it deliberately across her own butt—shrieking with laughter as Claire bent down and teasingly started licking it off.

Finally ready for some real action, I planted Sonya's bare butt on the edge of the coffee table and smeared more cake all over her cunt.

"Oh yeah, I've been waiting for this," she cooed.

"So have I, sweetie," I said, and then I happily let my mouth enjoy the blissful flavor of Sonya's adorable wet pussy.

"We need to try some of that," Claire laughed, sitting herself down on the coffee table right next to my girlfriend. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted Tami swirling a liberal amount of frosting across her lover's most intimate regions.

Seconds later, Sonya and Claire were both moaning at the ceiling, gripping the edge of the table with white knuckles as Tami and I licked the cake from between their legs. Approaching orgasm and intoxicated by arousal, their eyes met—timid at first, but then—

"Kiss her," Tami urged, every bit as turned on as I was.

Sonya and Claire timidly locked lips, moaning with unbridled delight at the taste of a new lover.

"Oh yes," Sonya mumbled, totally losing her mind.

Unable to hold herself back any longer, Claire let go of the table and reached out to grope at my girlfriend's body. Sonya followed suit, squeezing Claire's big, perfect tits.

The sight made my dick grow hard enough to cut steel.

"I think we should move this into the bedroom," Claire panted. Sonya nodded in agreement. Tami and I reluctantly pulled our mouths off our lovers' pussies and turned instead to one another.

"You guys go ahead," Tami whispered, looking hungrily at my body. "We'll join you in a minute."

Claire got up, but Sonya looked back to me at the last second. "Are we really doing this?" she asked, uncertain.

"Only if you want to," I answered.

Sonya took one last look back at Claire, who disappeared into the bedroom offering one final glimpse of her long, slender legs and that absurdly incredible ass.

"I want to," Sonya grinned, and chased afterwards. They actually had the nerve to close the door behind them.

But, much as I might have enjoyed seeing what Claire was getting up to with my girlfriend in there, my attention was, at that moment, entirely focused on Tami. She crawled towards me on all fours, her heavy breasts swinging back and forth.

"That first night—where did we leave off?" she asked.

"Back rub?"

"I think we can skip past that part, don't you?"

"Hell yes."

Just as she had before, Tami threw herself at me—but this time I didn't pull away. I fell onto my back with her on top of me, all those delightful curves squashed against the shape of my body. My unruly erection pressed rudely against her soft thigh.

Our lips collided with a ferver, and before I knew it both my hands had dropped south to grab hold of Tami's ass. I pushed her hips up and to the side, until we could both feel the hot tip of my cock bumping up against the slippery entrance to her pussy.

I hovered there, luxuriating in the moment, but we both knew it was still too soon to go quite that far—we hadn't had enough of a chance to enjoy each other's bodies just yet. Tami closed her eyes and moaned at the sensation as my cockhead grazed back and forth across the outside of her slippery folds, refusing to go in.

Her lips travelled down, kissing my chin, my jaw, my throat, and finally my chest and nipples. Her hand reached between our two bodies, seeking out my cock and gently gripping it between her fingers to test its girth.

I let out an "Mmm," of approval, and watched, elated, as Tami continued to kiss her way down my body: past my stomach, sliding her wet tongue through the soft tuft of my pubic hair, finally coming to a stop with the side of my cock laying against her cheek.

"I think we need some more cake," I breathed.

Stroking my shaft with one hand, Tami reached up and grabbed the last slice of cake off the table—then she rubbed it liberally up and down the length of my erection.

"I think I need some more cock," she joked.

She turned her head to the side and planted a series of soft, wet kisses up and down my penis. Her tongue flicked out—teasing me—delicately licking off the frosting one drop at a time, until my entire shaft was clean of cake and dripping with her saliva.

"God, you're good at that," I moaned appreciatively.

She looked into my eyes, her lips still pressing up against the underside of my cock.

"You just wait," she breathed. Then she lowered her mouth around my shaft, taking me deeper and deeper down her throat, until she had swallowed every inch of me.

My head slammed back against the carpet in ecstasy. I couldn't believe what she was doing. No girl had ever done that to me before—taken me all the way inside her mouth. Not even Sonya. What the hell was wrong with this ex-boyfriend who had dumped Tami?

As slowly as she had sucked me in, Tami let me slip back out—then she dropped her head again, bobbing up and down to give me a wonderful, slow-paced blowjob.

It felt great, but I didn't want to come just yet—and if I let her keep this up, that was gonna be unavoidable. I delicately extricated myself from her throat and sat up, whispering, "I want to have some more cake, too. Come here."

I crooked my finger and she happily climbed into my lap, her scalding cunt rubbing against the side of my cock and her titanic cleavage bulging up inches below my chin.

We kissed again, more sweetly this time, letting our lips linger. Tami handed me what was left of that last slice of cake, and I carefully swirled the frosting around her engorged nipples. She helpfully leaned backwards and thrust out her chest, offering up the entirety of her bosom as a culinary delight.

bosombuddies
bosombuddies
4,664 Followers