The Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie, when was the last time you were with a woman?"

"I went out with a few older ladies since my wife's death but the sex was nothing. I know they meant well but I guess it lacked feeling or need. Something was missing. What about you?"

"Well, I dated a few guys after Marti was born. I never had sex with any of them. Charlie, I know this is going to be hard for you to believe but it's the truth. I wanted love and companionship. I wanted a father for my kids but I couldn't find it out there. I know I'm a pretty woman and can have most any guy for a ride in the hay. Charlie, they all just want the sex and I wouldn't do it. Believe me when I say a really ugly woman who gives out will have a date before a good looking woman who doesn't."

"Charlie, I have two great kids that mean everything to me. I want to be held and made loved to also. It's hard, Charlie, it's really hard. Maybe some of those dates I went on would have worked out, I'll never know because I can't just sleep with a guy hoping he might be the one."

"Why are you with me now, Stacy? I'm just an old guy who's in love with you."

"Charlie, the age means nothing to me. I've loved you ever since I saw you with my kids. I could tell you wanted more than just to get in my pants. Yes, Charlie, I could tell that too. My feelings for you began to grow. You helped me and the kids and didn't pre-judge us because of our past. You became a true friend to all of us and did the kind of things that a person who loves another does. Do I wish you were younger? Of course but only so we could spend more years together. Tonight I want you, Charlie. Make that I need you, Charlie. I need to be held and made sensuous love to. In one sentence, Charlie, I need to be wanted by someone who truly loves me for me, not just my body."

I took her in my arms and kissed her lightly. I knew all that was hard for her to say. I kissed the tears that were running down her cheeks. I began to slowly caress her breasts, rubbing her nipples and then gently kissing them. I slid my hand down between her legs as she slowly spread them for me. I put my hand on her mound and curled my fingers over into her valley and into her wet sex. Right then I knew she was giving herself completely to me. It was a night of love that neither of us would ever forget.

The next morning Marti came looking for her mother. She asked why she was sleeping with her Uncle Charlie.

Stacy just told her that she loved Uncle Charlie and wanted to be with him. I was laying there slightly embarrassed holding the sheet over my nude body.

Marti told her mother that she loved me too. Stacy go up and slipped on her robe and took Marti to her room to give me some privacy. When she got to the door she looked back at me and said, "Charlie, that was the most sensuous and wonderful night of my life," and walked out the door.

I quickly got up and got dressed. I had some thinking to do. It was Saturday and Stacy and I promised the kids we would take them to the zoo. I had to make a major decision whether to ask Stacy to marry me. Then should I ask or even tell my kids.

I decided to let them have their say. The following week I called all my kids and told them I had asked Stacy to marry me. On Saturday I was willing to let them all voice their opinions. So if they had anything to say they should be there. I asked Barb my eldest daughter if she would bring her daughter as a life guard and I would pay her to watch Ben and Marti while they went swimming. I loved my grandchildren but hardly ever saw then since they were teenagers or even older and lived a distance away.

Saturday came and the tensions were running high. Kim was the only one of my four kids to ever meet Stacy. Mark, my oldest son and his wife came in and greeted me. Then my younger son Mike and his wife came in. Barb and her husband pulled into the drive and their daughter Becky was with them to watch Ben and Marti at the pool while everyone spoke their piece. Stacy was getting the kids swim trunks on and then came into the kitchen where the discussion was going to take place. When Stacy came into the room Mark looked at her and by impulse said, "Holy Shit" and immediately received an elbow to his ribs from his wife. Stacy introduced herself to everyone. I think all the men were shocked when they saw her. I don't think she was what anyone expected.

Ben was his usual self and said, "Hi, everybody. My name is Ben and this is my little sister Marti. It's nice to meet all of you. Me and Marti gotta go now. We get to go swimming while you guys talk. Mom said not to bother you guys cause it's very important so me and Marti will see you later."

Becky, my granddaughter, had to laugh at how forward Ben was and how his little sister just followed him. She told Ben that she was the life guard and he had to listen to her. Of course he said yes he would listen cause if he didn't Uncle Charlie wouldn't let them swim anymore. That was one of the rules. I could tell my kids were really impressed with Stacy's kids behavior.

I said. "Well, gang, here comes Kim just in time, lets get started." I told them I would speak first. Stacy was sitting next to me.

"I asked Stacy to marry me. I love her and she loves me. Whether you want to believe it or not that's up to you. The only reason you are all here today is because Stacy said we should get your opinions. To be honest with you I really don't care what you think but I am willing to listen. Stacy said she wouldn't marry me without all of your blessings. She doesn't want our family at odds. She's willing to live here but not be married if you guys are against it."

"What we decided to do is Stacy will go out with the kids for awhile while we talk. Then I'll go out and she'll talk to you."

Stacy went outside to watch the kids.

Kim spoke first. "Dad, she's so young. I talked to her and believe it or not I like her but, Dad, she's only twenty-five."

Mark said, "Dad, it's your life. Maybe you will live ten years, maybe thirty. All I want is for you to be happy. If she makes you happy, then go for it. I sure would," as his wife elbowed him again. He looked at his wife and told her, "Stop elbowing me. Stacy is a good looking woman and I'm trying to be honest here. I love you, Brenda, that's why I married you. I know how happy you make me when you're not elbowing me and if Dad can have a little of that happiness then I say go for it." Brenda apologized to Mark and kissed him.

Barb spoke next. "Dad, are you sure, really sure? Stacy seems nice enough but we hardly know her. I know mom's been gone for two years and you haven't even got her stuff sorted out. What about all of mom's personal belongings that were promised to us. Will we still get them or will Stacy?"

"Barb, Stacy will tell you about that stuff in a few minutes when you talk to her. She doesn't want what belongs to all of you."

"Do you have a pre-nuptial agreement, Dad, in case it doesn't work out or you should die early?" asked Kim.

'Yes, I do. Stacy will show it to you. I didn't think it was necessary but Stacy said she wanted one so you guys would feel protected. I never discussed my net worth with any of you but I will tell you that it is at least in the six digit category, by now maybe even seven. Stacy has no idea either."

"You see, she is worried about you guys too. I have a will. You are all in it and well taken care of. In fact Stacy suggested I make it a living will and let you all have the bulk of your inheritance now. I told her I would think about it. Mike, you haven't said anything. What's your opinion.?"

"Before I say anything about this I have to tell Carla that I love her and I don't want an elbow either. Dad, Stacy is beautiful and her kids are well behaved. You've lived a good but at times rough life. We all know that mom cheated on you a few years back and you did your best to get the family back together. You have a good head on your shoulders and always made good decisions. You took care of us and now deserved your own life. If that life includes Stacy and her kids, you have my blessing."

"Okay, gang, I'll go out because Stacy wanted to talk to you alone. Just remember, I really do love her. She isn't replacing your mother. She is a new person in my life." With that said, I went out and kissed Stacy before she went in.

As Stacy walked in Barb spoke first. "Why Dad? What's so special about him?"

"Barb, I grew up in really bad areas. I lived with distrust of people my whole life, including my mother and father. Your dad was the first person to treat me like a person. He didn't pre-judge me because of my background, even after I explained it to him. He didn't treat me like I was a piece of meat because I was pretty. I know you women can relate to that. I slowly began to fall for him. I can't help it that he's older or that I'm younger."

"But he might only live ten or fifteen years," replied Barb.

"Barb, the only way I can reply to that is that if you love your husband, would you want to spend the next ten or fifteen years with him or without him? Any of us can be taken at anytime."

Kim spoke, "Hi, Stacy, nice to see you again. Dad said something about mom's personal stuff. Do you get it or are you going to pass it down to the family?"

"Your mom was a smart person. She gave your dad an itemized list of what goes to who after her passing. Your dad has always put off doing the sorting of your mother's things. Some of it is really valuable. Your dad and I sat down and separated everything your mom had and who she wanted it to go to. I have a copy of all the items for each of you. It is all sorted and put in boxes in the den. You can take it all with you when you leave tonight. Her clothing is in separate boxes. Needless to say none of it would even fit me. You are all welcome to go through it and see if there is anything that is usable for you or anyone in your family."

"Barb, your mom left a note that said to give you all her remaining clothes and you could use it for your church's clothes shelter. Also she gave each one of you a valuable piece of jewelry. Barb, she gave you her diamond necklace. Kim, you get her wedding rings. She also left stuff for her grandchildren and daughters-in-law. When you see the list you will see that I took nothing."

Kim spoke again: "Dad said you asked for a pre-nuptial agreement. Can we see it?"

"Yes, Kim, here it is. Your dad went to the lawyer and had it drawn up."

"I'm reading it," Kim said, "and he says he didn't want a pre-nuptial but that if he should die or you should leave him that you will get the house and all the furnishings. All savings and retirements will belong to him or, in case of death, passed on as stated in his will. Stacy, according to this, if you leave Dad, he is still giving you the house and everything in it."

"The reason he wrote that is that he knows I will never ever leave him. It's just something special that we have. I can't explain it. I knew it would bother you so I went to the lawyer and had this drawn up. Your dad doesn't know anything about it and I ask you never to tell him."

"It says, that at anytime in the next fifteen years if Charles and Stacy divorce or Charles dies that all property owned by said Charles will go to his kids of record at date of death. Stacy will have the right to rent the house at a rental price equal to rental values at said time."

"I put that last clause in for my kids. If Charles should die in the next fifteen years I want my kids to have a home. I'm willing to pay for it. I would get Charles's pension. I would see that the rent payments were made from it. You see, Kim, I love your dad but don't want to take anything away from his kids. I am giving you both copies of the pre-nuptial agreement I set up. Once your father and I are married, all you have to do is take that agreement that I gave you to the attorney and the agreement will be automatically valid and in force."

"Now it's up to your family here to let your dad know if he has your blessings to marry me. I know your father wants to get married regardless of your opinion. I won't. If there is one of you who doesn't think we should marry, then it won't happen. I will live here with him as long as he will have me because I love him and for the sake of my kids. Thank you all for at least listening to what I had to say."

We all said our goodbyes and they all wanted to talk with each other. I wondered exactly what Stacy had said to them. She told me we would find out soon enough.

On Monday Kim watched Ben and Marti for me while I went to the restaurant. Actually she went to the restaurant herself with the kids in her car. She wanted to see Stacy's reaction.

I arrived on a police horse. Everyone at the restaurant came to the windows or the door. I got off the mount and Stacy was standing there. She had tears in her eyes when I told her the police department only had brown horses. She always said she wanted her prince to come up on a white horse. I handed her a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates, and had a broom in my hand. I told her it was to sweep her off her feet as I knelt down and said, "Stacy, will you marry me?"

She burst out in full-fledged tears and said, "Of course I'll marry you."

My daughter Kim was crying too. She knew now that my love for Stacy and Stacy's love for me was real.

Chapter 4

It looked like it was finally going to happen. My daughters Kim and Barb came up to me and said that they were supposed to have a 40th anniversary party for us this year. Since mom died they wanted to plan a wedding party along with Stacy now instead. They said all I was allowed to do was name my best man and they were all going to do the rest only I had to pay for it. Then they came out with the "You have to trust us, Dad, please."

I told them all okay and Roy from the diner would be my best man. I told them if it wasn't for Roy I would never had met Stacy.

Kim and Stacy did most of the running around. They became best friends. I remember them saying that when they went to look for a wedding dress the clerk asked if they were sisters and Kim told the lady that Stacy was her mom. That's how well they got along.

I remember Stacy telling me about her getting ready and my daughter was helping her. She needed to wear something new, which was no problem. She had her new undies and of course her new wedding dress.

She said she needed something old which wasn't a problem either. She said most everything she wore was old and she picked some hair clips that her mom had given her years before.

When it came to something borrowed she had a problem. She wasn't sure who she could borrow something from that would go with her gown. Barb came out and loaned her the diamond necklace that her mom had passed down to her. Stacy had tears in her eyes knowing that the necklace was Barbs acceptance of her into the family.

Something blue, created a problem also for a woman dressed in white. Carla, Mikes wife handed her a pair of blue garters and told all the girls "Don't even ask." They had a Victoria's Secret emblem on them. Carla laughed and told Stacy that Mike shouldn't see them anyway. Then all the girls laughed together.

On the day of the wedding I was a nervous wreck. They ended up having it at a church and any police officer who wasn't on duty was there, as well as all the retired officers. Roy stood up front with me in our tuxedos ... yep the girls went all out. As the music started, all my kids were in the wedding party. I honestly had no idea. Both of my sons came down the aisle with their wives and my daughters with their husbands.

Stacy's mom even showed up as well as her half-sister. Then I looked up and saw Ben as ring bearer. Following him as usual was Marti with a basket throwing rose petals.

Instead of going over to the women's side Marti walked right up to me and said, "Uncle Charlie, mommy's getting married."

I smiled at her and told her that I knew. She smiled at me and walked over next to Kim. Everyone was laughing - as I said, she had me wrapped around her little finger.

The music 'Here comes the bride' started and there stood Stacy in a white gown, looking like an angel. She later told me she didn't think she should have worn white but that my daughters insisted on it. I have to say I've never seen a more beautiful woman as her half-brother walked her down the aisle. Everyone in the wedding party as well as Stacy's mother were crying with tears of joy. There was no one with more tears than me, unless it was Stacy.

When the preacher said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," I kissed her and everyone cheered. I watched Stacy glance at Kim as she produced two pieces of paper that she was holding and ripped them into a million pieces which she used as confetti. Stacy never told me what those papers were. It was a secret between Kim and her.

Epilog:

The reception was a big success and Stacy and I went on a honeymoon for a few days. We didn't tell anyone where we were going because we wanted to make sure we were alone. After returning we took Ben and Marti to Disney World for five days.

Stacy now only works part time during the lunch hours at the diner. She gets great tips and nobody messes with her. Roy told me that half the police force eats there regularly thanks to me and Stacy. As far as Ben and Marti, I adopted them both. I'm no more Uncle Charley but now I'm Daddy all over again. We were going to give the kids separate room but they said for now they liked the bunk beds. As for my king size bed, it gets a lot of use. Life is Good.

*

Hope you enjoyed my story

comments welcome

DG Hear.