The Waitress

Story Info
Bad services leads to a great tip
1.6k words
3.96
74.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take my girlfriend out for a romantic dinner to a nice Bistro. We arrive at the venue and are served by a very grumpy waitress (she is young and very attractive though - nice arse & rack). She shows us to our seats and takes our drinks order. She is not so much rude, but lacks any enthusiasm towards customer service or us; she gives us the distinct impression that she is very stuck up.

She returns with our drinks without saying a single word and plops the drinks on the table. She then proceeds to take our meals order with the same dull attitude. We drink our drinks and discuss the events from our day whilst waiting for our meals to arrive. Eventually she brings the meals out and manages to still not say a single word or even a smile. As she is walking off I casually give her the once over and in my mind think that for such a stuck up snobby bitch, she actually has a very nice body.

During our dessert my girlfriend Tania brings up that she is in the mood for sex - which is not unusual as she has a very healthy sexual appetite & we barely go a day without it. With a twinkle in her eye she says that she would like to do something we haven’t done before. After our meals are finished we discuss complaining to the manager of our waitress’ attitude, and after thinking about Tania's request I say that I have a better idea…

We summon her to get the bill and as we pay for our meals I ask our ‘not so friendly’ waitress to show us the upstairs function room. She obliged and as we are following her up the long windy stairs, we are both having a good look at her shapely arse and body in general, hmmmm.

As we enter the function room, I lock the door behind me without the waitress noticing what I have done. Tania and I grab her and wrestle her to the ground and I hand cuff her hands around a table leg. We convince her not to scream as things would only get worse for her!!! She is lying on the ground facing up, but still has that stuck up look on her face. I ask her for her name and she responds with "Karen". She looks frightened but also has an intrigued look in her eyes. I tell her that she has a very poor attitude & we are here to change that.

Karen asks if this is some type of joke & Tania says "Baby, its no joke but you are going to have the time of your life."

I pull the belt from Tania's short skirt & tell Karen to bend over. Karen gives Tania a questioning look but she only nods. She gets on her knees & faces that cute arse towards me, as she does her skirt rides up over her cheeks & we both notice that naughty Karen isn’t wearing any underwear. Tania smiles & says "Well that saves us ripping them off".

I wrap one end of the belt around my hand and give Karen three lashings telling her that its just the beginning & they were because she didn’t smile once tonight. All we get from her is a moan. There are 3 distinct welt marks on her very cute bum. Karen seems to understand now that she is going to get punished no matter what she says now, so she is just trying to grin and bear it. I drop the belt to the floor and use my hands to gently rub her arse cheeks and soothe her pain. We notice, not only is she wearing no underwear but also she has kept her pubic hair very well trimmed indeed. Whilst I am still caressing dear Karen's arse, Tania reaches underneath Karen and starts to gently massage her reasonably good sized breasts through her top. Karen still says nothing - we both think she is actually enjoying this. My cock is starting to twitch purely with the sight of this girl tied up and almost completely exposed.

Tania rips open Karen's shirt & sees that she is wearing a very sheer bra & can see her large and erect nipples through the fabric. Tania pushes Karen up so she is no longer on her hands & roughly bites her nipples. While she is doing this I stop rubbing her arse & run one finger between her legs to see if she really is enjoying this - I am not disappointed - her pussy is very moist with her own juices. Tania moves closer and moves her mouth to Karen’s - she runs her tongue over Karen’s lips which for now Karen is refusing to open.

I can see that she is not co-operating with Tania and using my index finger I locate her clit and gently circle the hard nub - and say to her "if you want more of this you better co-operate with my Dirty Slut Tania....." She immediately opens her mouth and starts to play tonsil hockey with Tania.

I move Karen onto her back and spread her legs wide to have a good look at this wet delicious pussy. Tania continues to kiss Karen and roughly massage her breasts and occasionally twisting her nipples. Karen's pussy is very wet indeed, her pussy lips are puffy and are loving all this attention. I slowly insert my index finger into her cunt and start finger fucking her whilst using my other hand (forefinger) to continue teasing her very erect clit.

Next Tania breaks free from Karen and begins to undress. As Tania takes off her skirt & top I see that she is wearing my favorite lingerie - black lacy bra & crotchless panties. I look at Karen & a wicked smile creeps onto her lips as she looks Tania's fantastic body up & down and as she stops at Tania's shaved pussy she licks her lips. Tania says "Want some of this?", dipping your finger into her honeypot & wiping it on her lips - her tongue darts out & licks her juices from her lips. Karen’s pussy is really flowing now & her juices are running down her arse crack so I lick it up before any gets wasted on the floor.

Whilst licking her ample pussy juices up, I remove my fingers from her love hole and use my middle finger to slowly tease her arse hole. She squirms with this new sensation. I gently start pushing my finger in and out of her arse and use my tongue to torment her ever so hard clit. Whilst this is all going on, Tania climbs on top of Karen in a 69 position, lowering her pussy (still in crotchless panties) to the eagerly awaiting tongue of Karen.

Tania now starts undressing me and finally gives my aching cock the space it needs. We are now formed in a sort of triangle, and Tania begins to give my hard throbbing cock the exquisite pleasure of her super skilled cock-sucking mouth.

Meanwhile Karen wastes no time in darting her tongue all over Tania's shaved pussy and teasing her now erect clit, Tania's juices are flowing freely now too. Karen's back arches as her first orgasm racks through her body, this was bought on not just by my tongue but also my finger pumping her tight little arsehole. Tania tells me to move around behind her and as I do she puts her head down between Karen’s legs and gently laps at her throbbing clit. I know what Tania wants as we have discussed this fantasy many times. I lean down & join Karen's tongue in Tania's pussy for a brief moment before running it up between her cheeks giving it just enough lubrication to allow my cock to enter. I grab her hips and ease my head into Tania's arse, she bites back a scream as she cums on Karen’s face & pushes herself back onto me.

I start to fuck Tania's tight arse as she cums, whilst this is happening, Karen is still feverishly licking Tania's clit and brings on multiple orgasms and the words "Oh, fuck, Oh fuck" come from her mouth. Tania turns to me & says "Baby, fuck my arse harder". I pump her for all I am worth & bring on the wildest orgasm she has ever had nearly making me cum as she squeezes my cock.

I pull my cock out of Tania's arse as she collapses to one side in a satisfied heap and position my cock at the entrance of Karen's soaking wet pussy. I thrust deeply and rapidly and yell "I will teach you for being such a snob, BITCH". I grab and twist her nipples and it is not long before I feel the tightening of my balls and my cock erupts into her now convulsing pussy......... It feels like I have pumped litres of cum into her. Karen keeps milking my cock for all she is worth and finally cums again. I remove my cock from her cum soaked pussy & spank her hard on the arse for good measure. "Have you learnt how to treat customers now?" Tania asks. Karen who is too exhausted to talk just nods. "Good girl" Tania says & kneels between her thighs & drinks my cum from her bringing her to one final orgasm before we get dressed & uncuff Karen.

We leave the function room leaving Karen to compose herself & as we pass the register we give the Manager $100 & say that he is to give that to Karen for her excellent service. He raises his eyebrows but doesn’t say a word as we walk out the door.