The Waitress From Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Nads
Mr. Nads
20 Followers

I placed my cock at her entrance and slowly pushed in. She moaned a little and gave a squeal as something tore. I looked at her and stopped. She looked at me and said "Its O.K. It hurts a little but I want you to keep going" I kissed her and pushed in a bit more she gave another squeal but grabbed my hips and pulled me into her. As she did she let out a long "Owww"

Finally I found myself all the way buried in my precious Megan and I started to move slowly in and out. Megan winced a bit at first but then started to moan. Soon she was nearing another climax and I bent to kiss her. Megan writhed with passion beneath me and kissed me with lips hotter than the fire . I couldn't believe I was making Love to her. Her vagina was so hot and it was so tight that I thought I was on fire. She felt like she was made for me and I for her. Suddenly I knew I was meant to be with her. Pretty soon the sensations were just to much for me and I felt my orgasm building. I kissed her again as I came into her and she started screaming with a massive orgasm. We both lay there shaking and sweating and holding each other and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day we moved her things to my cabin and everyday since then has been heaven.

Mr. Nads
Mr. Nads
20 Followers
12