The WalkOn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamison Henry Perrier and his mother, Emma Lou James, were packed to leave. She'd given the short order cook the keys to the Waffle House last night and Earl Wagner, the owner of the franchise, had given her a bonus check of $ 25.00 and a Timex. Fred and Linda Crawford, the couple down the road, had rented the small mobile home, Jamison and Emma Lou had called home, for their daughter.

On Monday, Jamison was to report to the offices of the San Padre Slickers, his pro dream coming true and his mother off her feet and retired. The media was already making fun of the young man from Mississippi with his mother in tow, but Jamison knew, she had helped him find his dream. She and Bobby Dean and Ingrid Williams with Luke Bolen.

He'd never understand it but he knew that he'd repeat the favor in the life of another, some way somehow and as he drove out of Monticello, the sun blazing in the sky, he was grateful.

12