The Warm Up Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"Psychologically? If it will help you overcome the fact I have had a lot of cocks, I can tell you every one of them had a condom on when it went in any orifice. It was clinical and it was cold-blooded. But with you it is different. I want you."

I froze.

She knew I wanted her. I was wearing baggy old shorts and a t-shirt. And baggy shorts do not point outwards at a woman of their own accord.

We kissed. The clothes came off in seconds. Then I pushed her backwards towards the shower, reached behind her and flipped the dial to turn on the water. She flinched as cold spray cascaded down her back, but it warmed up quickly. I pushed her into the shower and stepped in with her. My lips explored her body. Her breasts were average but nice and full in shape with gorgeous pert pink nipples, rock hard to the touch. Her tummy was not flat but she is under thirty years old and has had no children, so her body is better than average. As water streamed down over us I moved further down and kissed her left hip, then nuzzled around her waste, along the top of her bikini line, then ordered her to turn around.

Her gorgeously smooth two half moons were right in front of my face. I told her she had a gorgeous arse, then, sank my teeth into her right cheek.

She gasped.

"Call that an insurance policy. For as long as my teeth marks are in your butt you are all mine!"

"I am all yours anyway, hun, trust me!"

She turned around and grabbed me by the hair and pulled me into her stubbly mound. She had a very small triangle surrounded by new pubic growth from having shaved well over a week earlier.

Without complaint I parted my lips and found my way around her folds. She was sopping wet, and not from the water. I explored with my tongue until I found her clit. I grabbed her butt with both hands and began sucking and licking her clit as gently as possible, increasing the intensity gradually until she began to breathe heavily and whimper.

"OH yes!" she hissed. "That feels so damned good!"

I pressed my lips firmly around her love button, using my tongue to tease it out from her fur burger so that I was not munching her pubes or stubble.

This was the weirdest looking twat I had ever tasted, but she was clean.

I began finger fucking her with my right hand underneath my chin and my left hand teasing her butthole. She was orgasming within minutes. The intensity of lips and tongue on clit, fingers thrusting up cunt, and thumb up her rear passage was too much for her. She flooded my fingers. Girl-cum and juices ran free down my right arm, whilst her butt clenched and spasmed tight enough to squeeze my left thumb repeatedly. She felt and tasted amazing. Her legs trembled like she was going to collapse.

I got to my feet. I wrapped my arms around her to hold her upright. She devoured my face, licking her own juices off my mouth and kissing me passionately.

"That was incredible!" she breathed.

"It gets better." I said and instinctively found her vaginal entrance with my cock and pushed. I thrust in to the hilt first go.

"Woooaaahh! Hold it! You are not wearing a condom!"

"I know. I hate condoms!"

"Hello0o0o? STD's? Pregnancy?"

"I certainly do not have any diseases or infections, and if you do then I figure it is worth the risk just this one time? As for pregnancy? Get the morning after pill! That is what it's FOR, right???"

She pushed me away.

"No, sorry!"

"What about up the bum?"

"No....ummm....yeah ok, but be gentle?"

"You have done anal before, I can tell!" I told her.

"Yeah but still, be G-E-N-T-L-E!"

Her ass was not too tight and I was well lubricated from her vaginal juices and the water. It felt good to be able to thrust into something warm and wet for a change instead of jerking myself off with my own hand all the time. With my left hand I rubbed at her nipples and massaged her breasts, with my right hand I steadied myself against the tiled wall for a while before finding my way to her right hip and then eventually her mound. I finger fucked her and rubbed around her clit but the amount of concentration it required meant I was losing my erection. I decided to concentrate on ass-fucking her whilst she would let me.

Before long I was slamming into her as hard as I physically could and shot my load deep inside her butt. She felt my legs tremble and guessed I had lost my mess but I kept on going.

"What the hell? Aren't you done yet, lover?"

"Got another orgasm coming!" I groaned.

"Finish in my mouth then!" She demanded.

I pulled out. She spun around and knelt down, rinsing my cock clean and then taking me in her mouth.

I marvelled that she was willing to do this with no condom.

As my orgasm began to build I thought hard about the fact that my juices would be in her mouth and she would have to brush her teeth thoroughly for days to truly get rid of the taste. The thought turned me on enough to send me over the edge. I emptied my gusher down her throat.

Totally spent, I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel that was draped on a chair.

"Not that one!" She warned, "That's my cum rag!"

I laughed and she stepped past me and grabbed a clean towel off a shelf. She wrapped us both in it and kissed me hard and passionately so I got a taste of us both.

I pulled away and said, "Does my dick taste of shit?"

She laughed. "A little."

I kissed her back, our tongues danced for a while before we felt the cold air on our damp skin and dried each other off thoroughly.

She told me that was the best sex she had had in years, even allowing for her relationship with Alison.

I told her it was the best sex I had had EVER but that I had little to compare it with.

We pulled out the sofabed and got fresh sheets and her duvet, and snuggled up together. We made love properly using a condom, with her on top, whilst I licked her nipples and kneaded her boobs. Then we slept for much of the day and went out for lunch after two in the afternoon.

We discussed our relationship in terms of us being friends with benefits but with an agreement that any clients she saw would be strictly using condoms and therefore, in her mind, should not interfere with the special intimacy she and I could enjoy.

"I have not swallowed any guy's cum in years! I mean, they always ejaculate into a flavoured condom that goes straight into the bin and then I order them into the shower before we do anything else, using a fresh condom each time."

"That's something I suppose."

"So... do you think you could accept having a part of me I do not give to anyone else? A level of intimacy I only share with you in exchange for you helping me warm up before seeing clients occasionally?"

"Is this the conversation you had with Alison once where you two ended up breaking up?"

"Yup. Only she initially said yes as she did not want to lose me and then changed her mind after a few months of tolerating all the crap that goes with being a professional sex-worker."

"I can understand that. I don't want to share you but I do want you to be happy and I do care about you, so I respect your decision to earn a living the way you do, and hope I can at least be a good friend."

"Well, ok. And I guess I owe you £500 for today."

"Wow." I gasped, "You were serious?"

"Hell yes, a deal is a deal. But if you are interested, from now on I can afford to pay you £50 for a cunt-munch as my busines partner before I see a client. And make it £75 for analingus if you would be willing to do that any time I am due to take it up the butt. All my clients have to specify their preferences before I see them, so I can tell you each morning."

"I have a day job and leave the house before 8am most mornings. 6.30am if I go to the gym first!"

"That's ok. Any difficult customers I can book for your rest days assuming you work every Saturday and have a day off in the week?"

"Fair enough!" I conceded.

We went to meet our accountant friend and in the interests of integrity set her up as a Professional Masseuse and me as a part-time Computer Repair Specialist alongside my day job. We talked through all the tax issues and paperwork. If I was to be earning an extra £250+ a week I had to find a way to explain the income somehow.

So I was to be her warm up act. I was not her pimp as it was strictly her deal and at her request. But it is good fun for now.

We are still adjusting to this arrangement, giving lots of opportunity for humour to smooth over the difficulties. She texted me the other evening, for example saying: "How was your day at the office, darling? x"

"I screwed ten people today, you?" was my reply.

"Just a hand-job and massage, slow day! xxx" she texted back..and so it goes on.

I woke up to a text this morning saying, "Need your tongue, lover! Got 7 inches due to go up my butt at 10am, and no amount of vaseline is gonna make that easy!"

Although I admit afterwards I had to endure the taste of shit in my mouth despite lots of mouthwash and brushing my teeth vigorously, but hey, the money is good, and ass-fucking is actually more enjoyable than vaginal because there is no fear of pregnancy...

I can deal with the whole issue of sharing Lorraine in the same way I can stay friends with my last ex girlfriend. Knowing you have something special and unique with one person means you can let them go and have other experiences with other people and only wish for their happiness and safety. This is a valuable lesson learned late in my life.

12