The Warmest Winter, Day 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of Mike's cock, and leaned back, grinding her pussy into the mounted dildo. Mike nearly came when he heard her pull the toy right off the bedframe with just her pussy and hips. Slowly, Cassie slipped the dildo out of her pussy, and held it in one hand. Seeing the fiery desire in Mike's eyes, she crawled forwards, swaying her hips, until she was in the middle of the floor, facing the closet.

With one finger, Cassie beckoned Mike closer. When he came near, she said, "Now the other way. And don't you dare stop."

Mike was beyond words, but he gave her such a fierce kiss his intent was clear. He moved around to behind Cassie, and this time, Cassie looked right at the closet door as Mike entered her.

Jenny's hand was a blur. She was in danger of losing her balance, crashing to the floor at any moment, and it just spurred her on.

Cassie lost her reason. Mike took her with such abandon she couldn't help but be swept up in it. Mike pounded into her, harder and harder, until her hips began to give way, and they descended to the floor. Cassie propped herself up on her elbows, and worked her mouth over the dildo. When she licked it, Mike went just a hair faster. When her lips closed around it, Mike pushed into her harder. And when she slid it, inch by inch, down her throat, Mike growled deeply.

Before long, she was fucking herself with the toy, just as she had when Mike was in front of her. She shoved it deep into her throat, remembering the taste of Mike's thick, hard cock, which was now slamming deep into her pussy. And she remembered Jenny in the closet, having forgotten for a few minutes.

Mike felt Cassie begin to tremble. It was over her whole body, and her pussy tightened around his cock. His hips kept pounding of their own volition, causing sensations which blocked out everything else in his mind. Cassie was moaning louder now. The only reason the whole house didn't hear her was that she still kept the dildo in her mouth, sucking it frantically.

Mike put one arm under Cassie's breasts, and with the other he took the dildo from Cassie's grip. Her hands clutched the carpet, her eyes wide. Instead of an alternating rhythm, which Cassie had continued, Mike began to shove the dildo into Cassie's mouth at the same time his cock buried itself in her pussy.

Cassie began screaming, or would have. With every simultaneous thrust, the scream got louder, and longer. Her eyes shut tight, and Mike saw her whole body flush even more. Mike hit the point of no return, and Cassie yanked the dildo out of her mouth, gasping for air. She was beyond even screaming now.

Mike felt the intense heat build, and then climb. When it burst from him, he slammed his cock into Cassie's pussy one last time. Wave after wave crashed over him, and he saw no end in sight.

Cassie felt Mike's orgasm, and it drove all breath from her body. But as he continued to pump his load into her pussy, she got it back, and planted her face into the carpet to scream. Her whole body felt the orgasm. Her fingertips were shaking as much as her legs. The rhythms of the evening were still resonating with her, because she felt her climax flow back and forth across her body, even as Mike poured himself out into her.

Jenny was shaking, too, with one hand rubbing her clit and the other still getting maximum usage from the toy. Jenny started to come when she saw Mike pull out of Cassie mid-orgasm, and watched Cassie flip over instantly in response.

Mike held his still-throbbing cock in his hand, and watched in pure lust as he covered Cassie with his load. Her oh-so-talented abs, her mouthwatering tits with those delectable nipples, that adorable face – very soon they were all covered. Mike had never,evercum so much in his life, not even in the last two weeks.

Wanting to give Cassie a special, final treat, Mike leaned forward, bringing his cock right up to Cassie's face. She didn't have time to react quickly enough, and he covered her mouth with his cum before she could open it. When she did, though, Mike pushed in as far as he could go, and fucked the rest of his load down Cassie's throat, while she spread his cum on her body with one hand, and fingered herself to a continued orgasm with the other.

Jenny was floored, metaphorically. And despite the buzz of her orgasm, still felt more than a bit jealous. Mike had never cum that much for her. Oh, well. Give it time. Jenny wiped off the toy, put it back, and started to get her clothes back on.

Mike sat up and gazed at Cassie, thinking that porn had lost a star when she found her talent in real estate. Their loss, his gain.

Cassie propped herself up on the side of the bed, still wiping up as much of Mike's cum as she could and sucking it off of her fingers. All the while, her other hand was still busy with her clit. Every so often, she would buck as yet another aftershock pulsed through her.

"Get enough?" Mike managed minutes later, after he had caught his breath.

"Oh, yes," Cassie enthused. "That'll hold me for at least an hour."

They laughed. Once they had the strength to stand, Mike got dressed, then checked the hallway. Nobody there. Given her more-than-disheveled state, Cassie had to go directly to the shower, naked. Not that Mike minded.

Cassie has just shut the bathroom door behind her when Jenny came out of her room and saw Mike in the hallway.

"Hey, you."

"Hi, Jenny. How was your chat with Veronica? If you don't mind my asking."

"Fine. I take it you hung out with Cassie?"

"Uh, yeah. She gave me a few dancing lessons."

"Hope you're not Baptist."

"What?"

"It's an old Baptist joke. I don't even know how true it might be. According to the joke, Baptists won't have sex standing up, because it might lead to dancing."

Mike laughed at the irony. He was doubled over the second-floor railing when Veronica came up from the basement.

"What? What'd I miss?"

Mike stopped laughing, and looked as if he were about to tell her. But apparently the thought was too much, and he broke out again, sliding down to the floor.

Veronica came up to the second floor and gave "You are strange" looks to both Jenny and Mike, which only made them laugh harder.

"Hey, did one of you go into my room?" she asked.

"What?" Mike said, wiping tears from his eyes.

"My door's open. I always close it."

Cursing to herself, Jenny said, "Oh, sorry. I think my earphones might be going, so I was going to borrow yours to check."

"Okay. Just close my door. You know that."

"Sorry."

"S'okay. Good night, Jen."

"G'night, Vee." Veronica shut her door.

Mike was giving Jenny a look she couldn't place. He had a maddening number of those.

"What?"

"Earphones?" It was all he said. No facial cues, no body language. Maddening.

"Yeah. I like music," Jenny said defensively. "Okay, so I don't dance to it in front of other people like Cassie, but I know a good tune when I hear it. I can even sing, so there."

"Okay." Mike said, making a show of letting the issue go. She was in Veronica's room? And that crack about dancing? Curiouser and curiouser. And...

...Wait, did she just specify "in front of other people" on purpose? Oh, this wastoogood to miss. There needs to be a plan...

Smiling, he said, "Good night, Jenny."

"Good night, Mike." She went to her room. Mike popped his head into the bathroom.

"Good night, Cassie."

"Good night, Mike."

It was amazing, Mike thought as he climbed the stairs to his bedroom, unused since the foursome between himself and the three fine examples of womanhood staying at his home. This morning, he'd never been so stressed, so sleep-deprived. Now, he could sleep for a day, not that he was going to.

Jenny was right. Take a day, sleep on it, tackle it tomorrow. He really felt like the luckiest man in the world, friends like the three of them.

Hell, with friends like that,Mike thought as he drifted into sleep,who needs a girlfriend?