The Way of Pirates

Story Info
A pirate Captain is made into a slave by another pirate.
6.3k words
4.64
23.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serene smirked at Garret in a suggestive manner, raising her arms and crossing them behind her back. She knew she was playing on dangerously thin ice, and a flash of Victor ran through her mind. What would he do if he knew she was hitting on Garret like some cheap village whore? She loved him, but Garret, and the memories of times past, set her on fire in ways that Victor never had. His hands alone were enough to make her want to drag him to the floor and ravage him, but then...she had a thing for hands. She glanced around them, the empty ship was almost an invitation to do the unspeakable...and why not? She knew Garret would never say a word, and pictures of the scene at the monastery kept flashing through her mind. She found herself saying "Well, I'm no' married yet, Gar..."

Garret smirked at her, leaning casually against one of the supporting masts that began there in the hold. The silence of the ship seemed to dominate them both, wrapping them in this private world where only they two existed. Serene tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, and then replaced her hand behind her back. Garret, still smirking in that roguish way, moved behind her, running his hands down her arms, leaning in to kiss and bite softly at the tender flesh of her neck. Serene felt a shiver rattle down her spine and she sighed softly, leaning back into his mouth. Then suddenly, he had an iron grip on her arms, and instead of her casual cross of them behind her back, now she was held fast in his hands.

"You have no idea what you're getting into, lass," he whispered to her, running his tongue along the curve of her neck, and then her jaw line. She smirked at him, her blue eyes reaching toward him with an unspoken challenge. She had every idea, and he knew it. He had pinned her to the alter in the monastery and raped the hell out of her, but...it hadn't really been rape, had it? She had wanted it, no; she had needed it. Every inch of her body had begged for it, as it was doing now. "If you let me start I may never stop."

"Then don'." She replied, shifting slightly in his grip. His hands held fast, as he reached beside her for a length of rope. He rested it over his shoulder as he reached around to untie the knot at the front of her shirt, and pull it roughly from her body, baring her breasts to the coolness of the settling night. The shirt was tossed casually to the floor, her arms were brought behind her back, and there they were tied in an incredibly secure fashion. Serene glanced backward at him, raising her eyebrow. "Well I didn' realize ye were gonna gotha'route!" She teased, leaning her head away as he leaned in to bite a bit more at her neck.

He moved in front of her and pushed her gently backward, then rougher so that her back pressed suddenly into the mast. He tied her wrists there, the rope wrapped tightly around the wood, and then proceeded to move across the room and open a footlocker. He rummaged within it for a long moment and when he returned, he was carrying a long, leather flogger. Serene eyed him, frowning.

"An' wha' do ye think yer gonna do with tha', mate?" She asked, watching him. He smirked at her again; raising it and running it's threads across her bared breasts.

"Well if you're going to insist on acting like a whore, I'm damn well going to treat you like one," He observed, almost idly, meeting her gaze with his own. Serene frowned again, then pressed out a foot as if to push him away from her. He raised the flogger with an angry scowl and thrust it downward toward her breasts. The leather hit her heavily, causing welts across both breasts and nipples, and she grunted, refusing to scream. He reached out with his other hand, grabbed one of her nipples and twisted it painfully. She winced, then glowered right back at him.

"You'll keep those legs spread, lass, or I'll whip your pussy too." She scowled at him, and made to argue, but a look silenced her. She found herself wondering again what she had gotten herself into. Serene gazed at him, saw that he was not joking, and then slowly spread her legs out. He rummaged again in the footlocker, and returned with more rope. This length, he used to tie her ankles around the pole so she could neither spread her legs further nor place them together. She found herself wondering why she had chosen her French set of all things, to wear. The pants were nothing more than a set of revealing underwear and thigh-high stockings. Garret wasted no time in taking his Victorger to it, cutting the bottoms away and leaving her wearing nothing but her stockings and boots. Serene felt a flush begin on her cheeks and took a deep breath to rid herself of it. He chuckled; running an idle hand across her now exposed pussy lips, and then struck her breasts harshly with the flogger once more.

This time she yelped slightly, as she was not expecting it, and he smirked, pinching her second nipple and twisting it. It responded beneath his touch, becoming as hard as the other, and he leaned over slightly to lick them both, causing the cool air to stiffen them even more. Serene glanced downward, admiring the bulge in his pants with something near to a smirk on her face. It seemed, also, that her torment was far from over. He raised the flogger again and again, striking it down upon her until her breasts and nipples both were red and welted. When he was satisfied with the amount of pain he had caused her, he tossed the flogger back into its box and returned with a set of small clamps connected by a silver chain. He pinched her nipples, and then clamped them. Serene cried out, trying to ignore the pain that the monstrous little claws caused her, but it was impossible. She struggled violently against her bindings, the chain swaying between her nipples. Garret stood back, watching her with a mild expression, his cock pressing greedily against the fabric of his tight pants.

He moved close to her, rubbing her cunt, probing lightly against her hole. She kept the hair shaved, as a rule, to prevent infections from the salty ocean water. It seemed to increase pleasure, as well. As his fingers pressed deep within he, she felt a moan escape her lips. He leaned in, pressing in, exploring her mouth with her lips and tongue. She closed her eyes, feeling his body close to hers, and sucked eagerly at his tongue. He slid three fingers into her, stretching her hole vividly, making her wholly aware of the way his fingers moved in and out, pumping her pussy with increasing speed. She moaned deep, tossing hair from her face as she began to sweat. Garret used his thumb to massage her clitoris, running his other hand over her aching nipples.

"You make things very difficult for me, bitch..." He told her suddenly, grabbing her throat in a manner that was not meant to harm but rather to hold. "Sauntering around in that slutty little ensemble when you know we're both taken." He growled, kissing her, still pressing his hand to and fro within her, making her shiver on the edge of her orgasm. Then suddenly he withdrew, raising his pussy-soaked hand to her lips. "Well that's alright, if you want to be a slut, I'll make you a slut. Lick it clean," She glared at him defiantly, and deeply considered biting his hand. But instead, she opened her mouth, allowing his fingers. If he was going to test her, she was going to pass with flying colors. She licked each finger clean, her eyes closed, her tongue running deftly over each finger, using her abilities to make him smirk. "Such a slut," He said.

She said nothing, and never got the chance. He pulled a handkerchief from the footlocker and rolled it, using it to gag her mouth against any sound, tying it in a knot behind her head. She let out a muffled grunt of irritation at this, which he ignored as he undressed. His large cock, hard as a rod, tormented her from across the room as he touched it, looking her over as though admiring a horse. He approached, releasing her ankles and grabbing both of her legs, living to hold them on either side of his waist. He raised her slightly, moving to stand right in front of her. Their skin touched, and she shivered violently. Then suddenly, he was lowering her down atop him, and his cock entered her pussy, spreading her lips wide as it slid into her like a knife through butter. She groaned with pleasure, feeling the way he controlled her, but too defiant to let him have that piece of her. He was strong though, and used his strength to pump in and out of her slowly, still gripping her legs with brute force.

She leaned her head back against the mast with a deep breath, loving the feeling of him hard within her. He pressed ever closer, pumping in and out, biting savagely at her neck as he did, making her moan for more. They went on like this for some time, bodies melting together in perfect bliss, until, with a great shudder, they came in unison, juices colliding within Serene like a river. Garret reached up and removed the gag slowly, leaning into her with a grin. She panted for breath against his mouth, kissing him with a new passion that welled within her violently. He pulled his cock from within her, making her groan, and let her legs gently down. Their fluids ran down her legs, coating her skin in a sticky fashion. He removed the rope that secured her to the post, leaving her arms bound behind her. That was how he led her from the spot at the post into the captain's cabin, where he laid her down on the bed.

"Sleep, slut...tonight was just the beginning," He said, crawling up on the bed beside her and wrapping an arm around her bound body. The clamps at her nipples held fast, stinging her, keeping her from sleep, but then her tiredness set in. His breathing was even, as though he was already asleep, and Serene followed soon after.

Morning found a bright sun creeping in through the window and falling across their bodies. Serene's eyes flickered open and a sharp stabbing of pain shot through both nipples, all the way through her sore and cramped arms. Her first thought was to wonder if she had gotten drunk the night before. She could not readily remember why her body ached so, and then she felt Garret behind her, and it all came crashing back like a dream. She glanced over her shoulder, but to her dismay he was awake. Once he saw that she was no longer sleeping, he reached out, wrapping fingers through her hair and yanking so that she was rolled onto her back. His handsome face gaze down at her with a roguish grin, and he traced a finger down her naked breast.

"How is my little slut this morning?" He asked her with a smirk. Serene raised her eyebrow, her confidence rushing back to her.

"Now listen Gar, it was fun an' all, bu'..."

"No," He cut her off firmly. "You insist on flirting like a town whore then that's what you'll be. You're not going to argue, or fight, and by the time we leave here you'll be nothing more than a whore for me, lass. And that, is that." She made to protest again, and he pressed a hand over her mouth, tweaking the clamps one at a time with his other hand. Serene pulled against the bindings on her arms, but they held fast, damn him for having such skill with these bloody knots. He removed her stockings, leaving her completely naked, and then pulled her to her feet. Sometime in the night he had moved the footlocker into the cabin, and from it he pulled what seemed to be a metal penis. It weighed heavily in his hand, and there was an eyebolt attached to the end of it that didn't go inside of you. He ordered her to spread her legs, and when she did, he pressed the cold object deeply inside of her and she winced heavily at the chill.

The next thing he pulled from the chest was a silver collar with a ring at the front and a lock at the back. Serene eyed him hesitantly, but he ignored her expression, fastening the collar around her neck. He then used rope to hook the collar to the metal dildo on both sides, securing it within her. The ropes rubbed uncomfortably between her ass cheeks, and along her slit, but she did not show him how much it got to her. Her arms still bound behind her back, he used her helplessness against her, attaching another rope to the ring of the collar and using it to lead her like a pet up the stairs and onto the upper decks. She prayed no one stumbled across the ship at that moment. How disastrous that would be, having to explain such activities, especially if the passer-by were Victor. Serene tried not to think of that and focused on her steps as Garret led her up.

"Now we see how your mouth behaves when you're not mouthing off," He said, chuckling lightly, forcing her down onto her knees. His naked body stood before her, his cock already growing hard beneath the morning sun. Serene glanced upward at him, tossing her red hair from her face. He moved closer to her, until she could smell the sweat from his privates. She reached her tongue out and dabbed the tip, licking up a salty drop of pre-cum from him as he shivered slightly. He grabbed her hair and pulled her toward him insistently. Serene yelped softly as he did this, and then opened her mouth wholly to allow his cock entry through her lips. She ran her tongue along the underside as it entered her mouth, and then began to suck in a greedy fashion.

He held her hair fast, and after several moments of her doing what she could to move her head and please him, he held her still, and took to pumping her mouth as though it were her pussy. She could taste herself on him, leftover from the night before, and felt herself growing wet around the metal device inside her. She used her muscles as best as she could to suck his cock, flicking her tongue out to catch his balls and tease them. He groaned above her, pressing deep into her throat as she sucked, glancing upward at his content expression. He pushed in and out of her, his grip firm on her hair, until, with one great and final thrust, he came within her mouth. She choked slightly, then swallowed it all. When he had recovered from his orgasm, he released her hair, and she proceeded to lick his cock clean of semen. Garret smirked, seeming rather taken aback, but rather pleased that she took this extra measure, and rubbed her head like a treasured pet. She considered biting him, then thought better.

But there was something about him that spoke to her, some little unknown piece left locked away. Her mind slipped suddenly to the brand on her back, distorted from her scratching at it during healing, but there none-the-less. He had called her his property, his bitch. Did he still want that from her, or was she just a fling to be forgotten and moved onward from? She raised her eyes to his back with a frown. She loved Victor, he loved Savan...so where did that leave them. She didn't say it, but she belonged to him in more ways than she cared to admit. He turned back, pulling her to her feet and kissing her, running his tongue along the inside of her mouth in an explorative manner. It was then that he grabbed her, turned her, and untied her arms. She was not free for long, however, before he bent her over the tail end of one of the cannons and re-tied her hands on either side of the machine.

Serene glanced back at him, eyeing him with renewed intensity as he smirked, then vanished below deck. He returned moments later carrying the dreaded footlocker. From it's depths he pulled a long, wicked looking riding crop. Serene frowned deeply as he ran it down her spine, and then struck her with it so suddenly it caught her completely off guard...

And she screamed. She could feel the welt begin to form as soon as the crop hit, and long after it was gone. She whimpered softly, then stopped, telling herself that only a child would do such things. But it would get worse, she knew, and she was right. Time and time again he struck her with the crop, until her ass and back were a series of littered welts and newly formed bruises. He placed the crop down and ran his fingernails over the welts, admiring the way her body curved over the cannon, and how the ropes at the collar pulled the dildo deeper in, making her that much more helpless. She could feel the cold metal of the cannon below her, it's knobs and rivets digging uncomfortably into her body. She cursed under her breath and he brought his hand down on her stinging ass, causing her to yelp.

"Tha' bloody hurts!" She cried, glowering at him over her shoulder. Garret shook his head at her with a chuckle, reaching into the footlocker and pulling out the gag again. He secured it tightly within her mouth and then slapped her again, listening to her scream behind the gag.

"It's supposed to, cunt. This isn't a game; you wanted me, you're getting me," His hand fell once more upon the welts and she clenched her eyes shut, wishing the bloody pain would just stop. She lowered her head, resting her forehead against the cool metal; it seemed he was done spanking her now,thatwas a relief. She didn't watch, but she heard him searching for something within the footlocker. Light, what did he have plannednow?! "This..." he said now, running a hand down her spine. "...is the me that no one else sees, lass." His grin was wicked as the sound of a match being struck resounded in the silence between them. Serene saw the light of a candle as it was placed on a nearby windowsill. He moved behind her and leaned down to run his tongue over her already aching clit. She moaned softly, pressing back into his mouth, which earned her another slap across her ass cheeks. When he stood again, he began speaking to her in an almost casual fashion. "You know what your problem is lass? You think the world owes you something, that you're better than the problems us 'ordinary folk' have." He chuckled, shaking his head. "You said you'd never serve under me, but that's exactly what you're about to do. By the time we're done here, bitch, you'll be begging me to treat you the way I'm treating you now. I think what youreallyneed," He clawed his hands over her welts, making her yowl and shiver. "is for someone to Master you, and show you just what a bitch you really are."

She wished she could have told him to go to the nether, that no man on the Gods' green earth could make her their sex toy. But then...why did his fingers on her spine make her shiver so? She felt her juices pouring from around the metal piece in her pussy, down her leg. Garret noticed this too, and he smirked, reaching down to scoop some of it off. He then used his soaked hand to wet his hardened cock, which was already responding once again to her helplessness. He rubbed himself up and down her slit, around the dildo, his hands around her waist. And then she felt the tip of his sex against her anal entrance and she murmured softly, trying to shift away from him. He ignored her struggle, holding her fast, and pressing the tip of his cock into her ass, causing the tight little ring to stretch and she groaned heavily, clenching her fists.

As his hardened sex slid further into her anus, Serene clenched her eyes closed and cried out. She was seconds away from begging for mercy, but she held it back. She wasn't going to give him that pleasure, oh no. If he was going to play this game, she could play it too, and probably better than he could. She let her muscles relax, and tried to find some way to enjoy the sudden and new intrusion. But then, just as she had forced herself to relax, he had the crop in his hand again and had brought it down on her ass to form a fresh welt. She screamed again through the gag, her body shuddering violently as he struck her again and again, pumping in and out of her anus as though it were her pussy. She felt her skin burning as the crop hit her over and over, and a single, outraged tear fell from her blue eyes.

But Garret didn't see it, or if he did he never commented. Instead he continued, until he emptied himself once more within her, this time his juices leaking out from her ass. Serene felt herself flush in shame, for never before had she felt so utterly humiliated. When he had managed to re-compose himself from his climax, he stood straight and moved around in front of her, ordering her in quiet tones to lick him clean. He removed the gag and she gazed at him with disgust in her eyes. Well...it wasn't as though she didn't bathe; she obeyed him, licking clear every drop of his fluids left. He began to dress, then, slipping his red shirt and black pants on casually while he ignored her. As he slipped on his boots, he turned his head and gazed upon her, smirking. She felt a shiver race down her spine.

12