The Way You Look At Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Daniel stood and stared at himself in the mirror. The green silk button down shirt set off his brown eyes and black eyes. He had no doubt that the shirt cost more than he made in a week, one of the purchases from the day's shopping trip. He pushes his dark hair back out of his eyes and allowed himself a small smile before he made his way out of the room and down the stairs.

"C'mon Dad!" came Aiden's voice from the entry hall.

When Daniel reached the bottom of the stairs, he blinked as he saw Aiden standing before Evan and looking defeated. "Is everything okay?" he asked softly.

Huffing, Aiden threw his hands up. "Dad won't let us go out."

Standing calmly, Evan folded his arms over his chest and shook his head. "Nope. Have you looked outside? Over a foot of snow on the ground, and they're calling for more and ice tonight."

"C'mon Dad," sighed Aiden. "I know how to drive in the snow. We'll be fine."

Evan shook his head. "I'm sure you would be, but they've closed most of the roads. You're staying in tonight boys, sorry."

Aiden sighed. "We were going to go to the movies, and out to dinner." He smiled slightly at his dad. "First date."

Evan nodded as he listened. "Alright...so why don't the two of you go down to the media room in the basement? Its private, and you can watch whatever you want. I'll make you guys dinner, and you can have your date here."

Aiden glanced at Daniel. "Sound good to you?"

"Yea," nodded Daniel. "Sounds great actually."

--

Aiden ran his hand along the edge of the bookcase. There was an audible click before the shelves swung backward, revealing a flight of stairs.

"Holy crap," said Daniel as he stepped inside and looked up one flight of stairs and then down another. "Your house has a secret passage?"

Grinning, Aiden shrugged. "It used to be the servant's stairs. Dad said one of our ancestors decided to hide the doors to it on the first and second floor behind bookcases. I used to love playing in it as a kid. You know, secret passage and all." He gestured to the stairs leading downward. "That goes down to the basement. There's a little hallway with a couple of storage rooms, the laundry room, rec room, and finally the media room. Come on," he said before pushing the bookcase shut once more and leading the way.

The media room as it was called was a deep shade of red, with a large screen at one end, and several deep, comfortable couches that sat on ascending platforms. With a full belly, Daniel settled into one of the couches and sighed softly. He looked up as the lights dimmed and the screen lit up, the tell tale whir of the projector sounding somewhere behind him. When Aiden settled in beside him, he gave a small, nervous smile. "So...what are we watching?"

Aiden grinned. "Dad has a great collection of old black and white movies, and Poppy has a huge collection of animated stuff. I went with Disney."

Daniel couldn't help but grin as the animated movie came on the screen, and within moments, he was lost in a world of princes and princesses, fantasy and fairy tales. He wasn't quite sure when he fell asleep, but when he awoke, the screen was blank, and he was curled in against Aiden's side. It only took a quick glance up to realize that Aiden was sound asleep, his head laid back on the couch. When he shifted, Aiden grunted.

"Mm," sighed Aiden as he opened first one, and then the other lazy eye. He glanced around the dimly lit room until his eyes settled on Daniel. "Hey," he gave a small smile. "Looks like we fell asleep."

Daniel nodded, the blush forming on his cheeks as he became aware of just how good Aiden smelled. "Y-yea. Looks like." He glanced at the blank screen and then back at Aiden. "So...now what?"

Aiden yawned. "What do you mean?"

"Do you want to like.." Daniel blinked and swallowed hard. "Yanno, do it?"

Aiden snorted. "What?" he grinned. "Did you really just ask me that?"

Daniel hunkered down into the couch, blushing furiously. "I just thought that's how it was supposed to go. Dinner, movie, and...it..."

Shaking his head, Aiden laughed. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love to and all, but no. This isn't where we ...'do it'. Besides, aren't you a virgin?"

Daniel shrugged. "So?"

"Well," Aiden chuckled. "You should probably start off a little...um...lighter than full on sex. I mean, have you even seen another guy's dick?" When Daniel shook his head, Aiden grinned. "Want to?"

Daniel nodded quickly. "Yea, yea I do."

Without any hesitation, Aiden leaned back and pulled his shirt up enough to undo his pants. He glanced at Daniel, watching his face as he slid the zipper of his jeans down. Daniel's eyes went wide as Aiden's cock fell out.

"Holy shit," mumbled Daniel. "You're big."

Nodding slowly, Aiden smirked. "Yup." Reaching in, he pulled his balls out, and opened his pants up, giving Daniel the full view of his large shaft, and heavy balls.

It didn't take any prompting for Daniel to reach out and wrap his fingers around Aiden's meaty shaft. Slowly, he stroked the mostly limp length from base to tip, his fingers running down through the dark patch of hair that covered the base. "Damn," he said softly.

Grunting, Aiden raised up a bit and slid his pants further down before he settled onto the couch. Sighing softly, he rested both hands behind his head. "By all means, help yourself. I'm not gonna stop you."

Leaning in, Daniel grinned as he squeezed the base of Aiden's rapidly thickening shaft. "Oh you're not? I wonder why..." He pressed in close and flicked the tip of his tongue out against the head of Aiden's dick.

"Oh, fuck," breathed Aiden. "You keep that up and I'm not going to be responsible." He glanced down at his now fully erect shaft and side as he watched Daniel lick the tip once more.

Sitting back a bit, Daniel stroked. "Damn you are big..."

Aiden chuckled. "Yea, I've been told that before." The sound of the door opening cut off anything further. "Shit!" swore Aiden as he tugged his pants back up and pulled his shirt down.

Daniel's head shot up, his eyes wide as they settled on the door. Standing with his hand still on the door knob, Evan raised a brow as he reached over and turned the dimmer switch, raising the light level. "I take it I interrupted," he said softly.

Looking scared, Daniel just sat silently as Aiden stood and zipped up his pants. "Yea, you did Dad," he sighed. "We were...uh..."

"I think I know exactly what you were doing," nodded Evan. He clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and sighed softly. "Well, I apologize, but its late, and you both need to head to bed."

"Yes sir," said Daniel as he rose off the couch and made his way towards the door. "Goodnight."

Letting him pass, Evan settled his eyes on his son and sighed. "You need to be careful, Aiden," he said as soon as he thought Daniel was out of earshot. "He's not just another one of your conquests."

"I know, Dad," sighed Aiden.

Evan shook his head. "No, you don't know. He has known nothing but pain and loss."

Aiden suddenly became defiant, his brows knitting together as he stared down his father. "I lost my mother. I know about pain and loss."

Sighing, Evan shook his head as he moved into the room and made his way towards the back to shut off the projector. "Yes, you did, but since then you've known a life of wealth and privilege and above all, love." Evan slowly turned towards his son. "Daniel has never known neither wealth nor privilege, and since his mother died when he was a child, he hasn't known love either."

"I'm not going to hurt him, Dad," said Aiden. "He's...different."

Raising one brow, Evan gave a slow nod. "I hope that's true. You've had more boyfriends in the last few years than I can count."

Aiden frowned. "You've never had a problem with how I date."

"And I still don't," said Evan. "But this isn't some self assured guy who you can just take to your bed, and then set aside when you're bored of him. Like you said, he's different. Fragile. Keep that in mind, that's all I ask."

Giving a nod, Aiden sighed. "Okay."

Out in the hallway, Daniel bit his bottom lip as he listened to the conversation. As soon as he was sure they were finished talking, he quietly made his way to the stairs.

--

Daniel grunted as he felt the warm body slide in beside his own. Grunting, he rolled onto his side and slowly opened his eyes, coming face to face with Aiden. "Why are you in my bed?" he asked sleepily.

Aiden grinned. "Because you're in it," he said with a chuckle.

"Mm," grunted Daniel, and let his eyes drift shut. "What time is it?"

Shrugging, Aiden rolled onto his back. "Just after seven. Izzy came in and woke me. She was going to come wake you, but I told her I'd do it." He glanced over at Daniel and sighed softly. "Dad and Poppy will want us downstairs soon, and then breakfast. After that we can nap though."

Daniel grunted in response and snuggled down further into the bed.

"Um..." Aiden rolled back onto his side and slid one arm around Daniel's waist. "About last night. You know I'm not expecting anything, right? I mean..." he blinked. "I want to and all, but we don't have to. Not until you're ready."

Opening his eyes, Daniel looked up at Aiden. "I know," he said softly. "I kind of overheard you and your dad last night. I'm different, huh?"

Aiden actually blushed. "Um...we'll talk about that later. We should really get downstairs, before Izzy comes for us."

Grinning, Daniel leaned up and pressed a quick kiss to Aiden's mouth. "Okay."

12