The Way You Say My Name Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wavyscribe
wavyscribe
1,090 Followers

It was on the tip of Dillon’s tongue to say, “So what else is new,” but he stopped himself and instead said, “What kind of trouble?”

Heath leaned forward and grabbed a yellow piece of paper from the coffee table. “According to the manager of these apartments, I violated my lease by failing to inform her when you moved in here. Apparently, someone called her this morning and told her all about our new living arrangements.” Heath snorted and tossed the paper back down on the table. “Ten bucks says we have our illustrious parents to thank for that one.”

Dillon sank down on the couch. “What does violating the lease mean, exactly?”

Heath pointed towards the paper again. “According to that notice, I can either rectify the violation--namely kicking you out, which ain’t gonna happen--or I can consider myself on a fifteen-day notice.” Heath leaned back in his chair with a sigh. “In short, Dillon, it means we’re being evicted.”

{TO BE CONTINUED}

wavyscribe
wavyscribe
1,090 Followers