The Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Can you understand my position at this point? I was completely on fire. Between the copious amounts of alcohol and the sexual tension of the last two hours, I was so blasted horny! So when I drew the Dare that told me to perform oral sex on Jo, I didn't even hesitate. I burrowed my face between her thighs and began licking her snatch like I was born to it. As I sucked her clit and pushed three fingers up inside her, her hands clenched in my hair and she rode my like a bucking bronco.

I was not prepared for what happened next. Will buried his face into my pussy and began to lick me from clit to anus. His tongue across my ass sent a thrill through me I had never experienced. He filled my pussy with his strong fingers, stretching me, as he sucked and nibbled on my clit. All the while he was doing that to me, I was eating his wife. When he stopped, I started to suck her clit even harder and to push my fingers even deeper inside her.

Then he entered me with that big cock. I had never imagined I could be so full as when he buried himself deep inside me. I had stopped licking Jo and she pulled my head back into her crotch as she told Will to fuck me. As he pounded away inside me and I resumed dining on Jo's sweet pussy, I felt his strong hands on my ass, his finger pressing against my anus. Slowly, steadily, he pressed in the center of that puckered ring until it opened to admit the finger. Suddenly filled beyond any previous experience, I came.

It was shattering; beyond any orgasm I had ever known. Waves and waves of pleasure marched through me as my inside clenched and released around his massive tool. Jo shifted from under me and began to suck on my nipples and play with my breasts as he pushed even deeper inside me, then withdrawing until only the tip remained and then filling me again. Yet another orgasm rocked me and then a third. Still he pounded away until finally, drawing me back against him and burying himself completely, I felt the throb of his release and the hot semen spurting inside me. That pushed me into a final orgasm which bereft me of consciousness.

I awoke to the sensation of a warm washcloth wiping away the traces of our passions. It was Jo, very carefully cleaning me. She saw I was awake and then kissed me. "You know, I never made out with a girl before." She looked around to see if Will could hear, and then added "I liked it. Perhaps we could try this again sometime." When Will came back over with a glass of ice water, he apologized for losing control during that last dare. I told him that there was no reason to apologize since I would have been forced to jump him if he hadn't done something soon.

Yes, Jo and I did get together again, both with Will and without him. I never told my husband about those experiences nor how, for a brief period of time, I had the greatest sexual experiences of my life. Once my husband retuned, I went back to being the perfect officer's wife and didn't see my lovers again outside of normal events. So what changed my life that weekend? It wasn't the liberating experience or the lesbian experience or even the fantastic sex. It was the baby I had nine months later that looks so little like my husband but a great deal like Will.

12