The Weekend Getaway

Story Info
A Casino Cruise turns lucky.
7.4k words
4.38
15.9k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(very special thanks to all the help from Max Sebastian)

Kenneth sat in his chair watching TV, eating dinner on a tray, washing it down with a cold Miller Lite. It was about the only thing he felt like doing lately since Kathy had left. It had been a year since the separation and divorce, but it seemed as though it had been only yesterday when she walked out the door because she was so unhappy in their relationship.

The TV was playing in the background, and he was a million miles away in thought. One of his colleagues, Frank, had told him about how he had met a girl online and that despite the odds, they were getting along great. Now he contemplated what Frank had said. But he didn't even know what to do, or how to even begin to meet someone. Just then on the TV, a dating site was being advertised and he quickly wrote down the website address. Holding the sheet of paper in his hands, he thought "What the hell, I'll go give it a shot. If Frank can do it, I feel that I can do it too."

He entered the website address and watched as it loaded on the screen. Hmmmm, he thought, they want me to answer a lot of questions, and then they supposedly will be able to match me up with someone. Yeah, right. But he figured it was worth a try, so for the next hour he read the questions, and gave a lot of thought to each question as he answered them one by one. Finally it said it was complete and in the next 24 hours he would receive an email telling him to log on and see who he had been matched up with. One last thing, he needed to take care of the payment for the service. Did he want to go month by month, quarter by quarter, or go for the yearly deal? He laughed to himself as he figured it would take a year to find even one person he could stand for more than a few days. But he paid for the monthly subscription, that way if he didn't like it, or if they couldn't come up with anyone who could possibly be a match with, he wouldn't be out any excessive money. It cost more doing it that way, than the quarterly or yearly plan, but he didn't really believe it would work, so he was willing to lay out the extra bucks each month when he paid his bills.

Sure enough, the next day there was an email saying that there were 2 women that he had been matched up with. One woman lived in a town nearby and the other one lived a couple of hours north of where he was. So with intrepidation, he logged online at the site and read the basic information about both women. Sally was 5 foot 5 inches, 105 pounds, worked as a paralegal at a law firm in town. He wondered which one, as there were several larger firms in the downtown area, and a few on the outskirts of town. Brianna was about the same measurements, but there was something in her picture that caught his eye, and he found himself glancing at her picture several times as he read the information that she had posted.

The website wanted both of them to take turns answering questions about themselves, and then finally they would be allowed to chat openly about what ever that they wanted to talk about. It took about 4 days for him and both of the women to go back and forth with the questions that each one chose each time, and the more he read of Brianna's replies, the more his curiosity was peaked.

Sally was ok, and he found himself asking the question of whether he should pursue someone who lived so near, and would be easier to access once it got to that point, or should he go for the one that seemed to make him want to know more and more about her. He finally decided on Brianna and they started talking openly once all of the question sessions had been completed. He did tell Sally that he wasn't interested, and that he was pursuing another interest. She emailed back that she understood, and that she wished him the best of luck.

The one thing that kept nagging him in the back of his mind was the distance, but he thought that maybe it would give them time to get to know each other a little bit better in a less threatening environment. He had not dated anyone else except Kathy, so all of this was going to be new again to him. He admitted to himself that he was in hopes of finding someone who could fulfill the dreams and desires that he had missed for so long.

Just out of curiosity, he pulled up a program that he frequently used to find out where people were, or to plan routes for transportation, especially when he wanted to go for a ride in the country with his Harley. He notices that the town she lives in is over 100 miles away. 100 Miles! How was he going to have a relationship with someone so far away? But he looked at her pictures again, and the eyes and that face intrigued him so until he just had to find out who she was.

They begin to talk on a popular internet chat program, and sometimes they would email each other. Neither one knew where to take the road to, but as they talked, they both knew that they wanted to continue the path that they were on.

It wasn't long before she gave him her cell phone number and they talked for what seemed like only a few minutes, but wound up being a couple of hours. She was timid to share anything deep about herself. He found out that she was a widow of less than a year, and she confided to him that a deep sting still punched her in the stomach when she thought about the loss of her husband, and the guilt that she felt seeking out a new relationship.

He assured her that he understood and would not be pushy or try to rush things. They shared a lot of common interests in music, hobbies and things that they liked to do in their spare time. So it was never hard for them to talk, whether online or over the phone, the conversation flowed freely.

"Brianna, one thing I love doing is cruising on a casino boat for an evening. Do you enjoy a bit of gambling sometimes?"

"Yes, I love going to casinos, but I've never been to one on a boat. I've only been to the ones on the Indian reservations."

"Well, why don't we go to the one on the boat sometime? I think you would enjoy it, and it would be something different!"

So they discussed it many times, and finally she gave in and agreed to go. It would be a good place to meet publicly, and also allow them some time to be able to enjoy the games just in case the night didn't go too well.

"Ken, I'm really unsure of myself, and how I will react to being with another man. I've never been with anyone but my husband, as we were childhood sweethearts."

"Well, we'll just give it our best and see what happens", Ken replied.

Finally the day came when they agreed on a day and time to meet at a motel, and then they would ride together out to the docks where the ship would be docked in port.

"One other thing Ken, would you mind booking our hotel for the weekend. I'm not comfortable doing it online."

"Sure, I use one of the popular online booking agencies, and I'll go on their site and find a fairly cheap room for us."

He checked later that day and found a motel that was only 6 miles from the very ship that they would be taking in just a few days. He booked a room with 2 queen beds, non-smoking of course. Everything was set; all she had to do was to show up. As each day progressed they continued to chat on the internet and on the phone.

"Hey Ken, what should I wear? Is it casual dress on the ship?"

"Yes, make sure you have something comfortable to wear, and some good shoes to walk and stand in, as it can be tiring to your feet if you don't.

Ken nervously counted off the days then the hours until they would get to meet. He wondered what she would be like in person. Sure, they had exchanged pictures and a lot of information about each other, but this would be their first time of meeting face to face. What should he wear? Would she be turned off by his physical appearance? He still had about 20 pounds to lose, so he still had a small pooch to his belly that he was ashamed of. But, the more he thought about it, the more he realized that she seemed to be the kind of person that was not like that. She would look past the bit of fat and see in him what he truly was. She had started to awaken the feelings that were brought to him that he had experienced since the early years of dating with his ex-wife. Just as she put it, the warm fuzzies came frequently to him when they talked, or when he thought of her and him together. So he picked out a light blue pullover with a pair of dark blue Dockers, and a pair of walking shoes, because of the comfort part.

He looked at the Harley, and at the convertible. Which should he take? The bike was the most economical choice, but the car was more comfortable and easier to pack for the trip. Plus the thought of putting the top down on the way back from the ship that night so that they could enjoy the last of the evening breeze would be nice. Ok, car it is. Gas be darned. So he packed the car and locked up the house and headed off to Brunswick.

The motel was easy to find, just off of the interstate. It was he who arrived first, and checked in at the desk. He asked for the second key as a courtesy to her, so she could come and go as she wanted to. He knew he would be a gentleman no matter what. He did have morals, though he was human, but he wanted to do things right, and everything has its own time and place. He found his cell phone and called to check on her progress and found that she was just exiting the interstate onto the ramp. He quickly filled her in on where the room was located and for her to watch for the convertible, and that he would be waiting outside for her to arrive.

He recognized the car immediately from the description she had given him, and he waved to her so that she would know where to come park. As she pulled in, their eyes met for the first time. She almost forgot she was still driving, and bumped the curb a little before reality came swiftly back to her.

He didn't notice her progress and almost had to jump out of the way as she pulled into the spot he had saved for her. "How did I ever deserve to meet someone as beautiful as her?" he asked himself as he continued to stare at her, then he broke the gaze and immediately remembered his gentlemanly ways and ran to open the door that was now partially opening, and as he came close,

He noticed that he was wearing an off white blouse and a pair of black slacks, with walking shoes as she got out of the car. "God, she is even more beautiful than I thought she would be in person" was the first thing through his mind.

"Welcome to Brunswick, and to our room that we will share for the night." Brianna reached up and hugged him, brushing her lips lightly on his cheek and told him, "thank you for all that you have done to plan our outing. I am sure that I am going to be quite happy with our weekend."

She hit the button to open the trunk and he immediately went and grabbed her luggage, while she got her purse out of the car, and they both walked toward the room, smiling and making small talk. She thanked him for carrying her things in, and then she looked around for the restroom and found it at the back of the motel room. It had been a long ride, and the stress of the ride made her need to use the facilities as quickly as possible.

"Wow", he thought. She was as lovely as he expected, as he watched her walk to the back of the room. The shape of her body mesmerized him as he watched her walk through the room. He found himself starting to feel that desire he had once known long ago. And she was so well mannered too. He waited on her to come out and then realized that he himself needed to be excused to get rid of some of the water he had been downing to keep his nerves in check on the trip. When he was done, he came back out to find her seated in the chair by the window. He looked at her slender frame highlighted by the light coming through the slight opening in the curtains. He froze for a moment and took it in until he realized she was speaking.

"Yes, we really should be going", he said as he caught his breath again. And with that they both exited the room and he led her to the passenger seat of the car, and held the door. He had been to the dock before, so the route was not foreign to him, but he watched as she took in all of the sights and sounds as she rode along. Sometimes he would catch her glancing his way to look at him.

"I have been working so terribly hard, and the few days away from everything will come in handy to get me relaxed and feeling like my old self again."

Ken acknowledged her. "Yes I have been so busy myself; it almost seems as if the weekend slipped up on me too fast. So then, I think this weekend will do us both good."

The bridge was coming up and it was a long one that seemed to stretch into the heavens. They could now see the ship off to the side and up the road a bit, docked at the port with a small rectangular building not far from it.

"That must be the office where we will pick up our tickets" Brianna said as Ken pulled into the parking lot.

"Yes, I'll try to get us a parking space as close as possible to it. Trust me, by the time you get off the boat, your feet are so tired you just want to get to the car and sit down". She smiled at that, and soon the car was parked.

"Well, here we are. Are you ready for some fun?" he said. Ken had been quiet for most of the trip so that he could let her think, as he could tell she was lost in thought, and he was quite sure that it was about a lot of things, one of them possibly her late husband. Oh well, he would just have to get her excited and take her mind off of everything and hope that she was that one true special woman who could awaken him and bring him rushing to new heights.

He ran around to open her door. The tickets still needed to be picked up and paid for. So they headed for the office and at the window when asked for the name, he gave them his, and the clerk at the window smiled, as he recognized him from previous trips. But he didn't recognize the lady. She was prettier than the one he usually came with. But it wasn't his business. The crowd was growing at the ticket line as the time to board was drawing near. There were some benches nearby so Ken asked Brianna if she would like to sit until time to board the ship, and she graciously accepted, as she wanted to be rested for whatever the night brought upon them. He noticed how lovely she was again. She had changed into a sundress and sandals in the room before they left to come, as she felt it would be more comfortable on the ship. He was about to turn to her to ask a question when his hand lightly brushed hers as they had both rested on the bench. The "warm fuzzies" came over both of them, and just as he was going to ask her something, the "All Aboard" was given, and they both arose from the bench and took their place in line. He gently slipped his hand down beside hers and lightly held it while they waited for the porter to check the other passengers tickets, and then as they moved forward in line, their hands were separated once again as they presented their tickets so that they could board the ship.

"Wow", she said as she could now see the boat in its entirety. It was bigger than she had imagined, with more floors than she had been expecting.

"So you're at least satisfied with everything so far?" Ken asked.

Brianna answered "Yes I am. This is going to be really nice". They both crossed the gangway and boarded the ship, with him helping her step carefully down into the boat from the planks on the dock. She quickly got her balance on the ever so gently rocking boat. The ships mate came up and greeted them and reminded them of the buffet that was ready for them on the upper enclosed deck.

"Boy, I am hungry" Brianna said as they both found their way to the buffet, and helped themselves to the delicious spread put out before them by the ships cooks.

"Yes. I haven't eaten anything since lunch today, not even my usual midday snack" Ken replied as they made their way over to a table in the corner, where they could have a little bit of privacy. Both of them were quite hungry so little was said during the meal, but their eyes met quite often, and he noticed a smile come across her face several times, and the butterflies in his stomach grew just a little more as he wondered what the night held for them.

Just as they are finishing their meal, it is announced that the ship is now under way, heading for international waters. As if thinking as one, both of them got up from the table and Ken lead the way to the stairwell that lead to the upper deck. He knew that was where they could share some moments and watch the scenery as the boat left the port and headed for open water.

They were out on the deck finally, night fall had already come and the breeze was blowing in their hair as the engines turned the propellers to take them out to sea. The engines made a humming noise that caused a vibration on the railing that relaxed her as she leaned against it with her back and gazed into his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips, surprising even himself that he would be so forward, then they held each other, and he kept her protected so nothing could knock her off the ship. She turned her head and whispered to him that she is the happiest right now that she has ever been in the last year and he turns his head to look into her eyes, and he realizes she is sincere in what she is saying.

Then she turns sideways so that she can still look at him, and he turns to meet her posture and they both start to gaze out at the ocean. As they pass under the bridge on the causeway they watch the lights start to get dim, and then they realize that the lights on the shore are starting to appear as though they are flickering and she points out one that seems stronger than the others, and they wonder if it is from a bigger building near the shoreline. She says probably and he agrees with her. And the boat sails on into the night.

She looked up at the stars and the heavens, and he gazed at her neck and the outline of her upturned face. And he wondered how he could ever deserve to meet a person as wonderful as she.

About that time she exclaims "I love to look at the stars. And tonight I can see the big dipper, and it looks as though it is full and wants to pour its load onto earth."

Ken gently whispers in her ear that it already has, that is how the ocean stays full; the big dipper refills it when it is running low. She turns back to him and tickles him in the ribs, right before she reaches up to him and gives him a kiss on the lips, which grows into a hunger that they passionately share.

About that time the announcer comes on the intercom and tells the passengers that they are now in international waters, and that the casino is open for business, so he steals another little peck on the cheek, and they walk hand in hand toward the stairs to go back down towards the casino area. As they descend the stairs, he watches the lovely sculpture in front of him, softly sashaying down the stairwell. He watches as her fingers caress the rail leading down the stairs, secretly wishing that the rail was his body that she was touching.

As they reached the bottom of the stairs a crewman just happened to be coming out the door to go downstairs, so he held the door for both of them, with Ken thanking the crewman as they walked by. The noise was the first of the sensations to hit them when they entered the doorway, and right off the bat Brianna spotted some slot machines that looked interesting. He felt like a game of poker, so he headed for the quarter poker machines (5 card draw) and dropped about 10 dollars worth in it. After awhile he felt a hand on his shoulder, and when he turned around, it was her watching him as he sat and played. She had gotten a little lucky, nothing to brag about though. He was up to $17.75 when she came over. And the look on her face told him that it was time to cash out now and head back for the deck. To which he did rather quickly, without any hesitation.

12