The Weekend That Changed Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers

Ali swallowed. "Hmm, tasty. You just fucked Dad, didn't you?"

"I had to see him after you told me how big he was. It felt so incredible in my pussy. You should really have a go with him."

"You are such a slut."

"I know, what's your point? I've just taken after you."

"Bitch," said Ali, giving me a playful push.

"Hey," I objected. "You are such a slut." I grabbed Ali around the neck in a headlock, and rubbing my knuckles on the top of her head.

"Now you're asking for it." Ali lunged toward me, throwing off my balance, and sending us both to the floor. Ali landed on top of me. I rolled to my left gaining the upper position. Ali shoved me to the right while she rolled to the left. I managed to lock my legs around her waist so that she could not get away, and wrapped my arm around her neck again, in another headlock. We rolled on the floor in a tangle of arms and legs. Somehow Ali managed to wind up on top sitting on my chest, holding my legs so that I could not use them for leverage.

"Alison! Lisa! What in the world are you two doing?"

We looked up to see Dad standing in the doorway. "She started it," we said simultaneously. We must have been a sight. Ali clad in only her panties, the towel on her head long gone, sitting atop her naked sister. From where Dad was standing and how Ali was holding my legs, he would have a perfect view of my pussy peeking out from between my legs. I thought that I could see Dad's cock stiffening in his jeans, but Ali blocked most of my view.

With Ali distracted by Dad's sudden appearance, I took the opportunity to regain the upper hand. I shoved Ali low in the back sending her out over my legs. I then rolled on top of Ali pinning her to the floor.

I felt Dad's hands under my arms lifting me up, "Ok, that's enough. I don't know how this got started but I'm going to finish it."

"Ali's just jealous, because you fucked me but not her," I blurted out as Dad set me down on my feet in front of him. "She wants to taste this big cock of yours." I reached behind me and grabbed the bulge in the front of his pants. Nude wrestling with my sister had started to get me aroused, but now feeling Dad's cock hardening, had my pussy wet and ready for action again. I was pretty sure that Ali was feeling the same way, after having my bare twat pressed against her in various positions.

My statement stopped Dad right in his tracks. I'm not sure if he had yet come completely to grips with his first experience fucking one of his daughters, to be confronted with a second so quickly. I took full advantage of his hesitation. Continuing to stroke his cock through his pants I turned toward him, pressed my body fully against him, and planted my lips on his. I'm not sure if he made a conscious decision or if his body reacted of its own accord, but I felt one of his arms wrap around me, his hand gripping my right ass check firmly, and start to massage it. His lips open, and his tongue pushed into my mouth. I welcomed the invader, pressing back with my own tongue.

I felt other hands join mine in massaging the cock in our midst, Ali had joined the fun. She was undoing Dad's belt, and opening his jeans. I moved my hand so as to give her complete access to Dad's member, sliding it up under his shirt to feel the solid muscles of his chest. I lifted his T-shirt up and over his head tossing it to the floor. Ali pulled Dad's pants and boxers down with a quick tug. His rock hard cock sprung free, hitting her in the face. Ali laughed, and licked the end of the stiff member.

I took Dad by the arm, and lead him to the nearest of the two beds in the room. He sat on the edge of the bed. I gave him a gentle push and he flopped onto his back. I climbed on top of him, and backed up until my pussy was over his face. He grabbed my ass and pulled me down toward him. His lips were kissing the inside of my thighs, as his fingers found there way to my pussy, and started to glide over it.

Meanwhile Ali had wasted little time getting Dad's cock into her mouth. I had turned so that I could watch her suck the massive dick. I had never watched Ali suck cock before and I was curious to see what she did. Wrapping her lips around the end of his cock she sucked just the tip into her mouth, letting her hand run up and down the shaft. I could see her cheeks cave in as she sucked on the head. Then she would run her tongue up and down his full length before swallowing the head again.

Dad had now worked his way to my pussy, and began to kiss it lightly. I felt his tongue snake from his mouth and trace my wet folds. He began to suck my pussy lips into his mouth. I moaned with pleasure. "Oh Dad yes. That feels so good. Eat my pussy. Eat your daughters fucking pussy. Eat me until I cum. Make me cum on your tongue. Make my pussy cum all over that fucking hot tongue." His tongue danced across my pussy, zeroing in on my clit. He sucked my clit into his mouth. "Don't you want to taste my cum? My hot fucking cum. Fuck my pussy with your tongue. Just like that. Oh, fuck yes, eat my pussy." His tongue was rigid, and buried as deeply as he could manage into my pussy. I started to rock my hips on his face, fucking his tongue.

I needed to taste his cock. Leaning forward I took hold of his cock. First I held it for Ali while her head bobbed on the stiff shaft. When she released him from her oral grasp, I greedily shoved his meat into my own mouth. I hungrily sucked on the thick pole. After savoring the first hint of his precum I returned his cock to Ali, who then swallowed his entire length. I had never seen anyone deep throat a cock, before and I was amazed by my sister's talents. She released his cock gasping for breath.

Ali stood, pulled off her panties, and grabbing me by the back of the head forced me between her legs. I smelled her arousal, and extended my tongue to sample her nectar. I savored the familiar flavor of my sister's pussy. After my tongue bath, her pussy dripped with both my saliva and her juices. Ali straddled Dad's legs and lowered herself onto his full erection. It slid easily inside her slick pussy. Ali and Dad both moaned with pleasure as his cock filled her pussy. The vibration of Dad's lips caused by his moans of pleasure felt great against my twat. Ali started to slide up and down Dad's cock, as his hips thrust into her, matching her pace and rhythm. I watched Dad's shaft pound into Ali's hungry pussy. Ali's tits bounced with each trust of Dad's cock. I reached out and grabbed one of her tits, pulling it to my mouth. I sucked the hard nipple into my mouth.

"Oh, Dad. Yes, fuck Ali's pussy. Fuck her good and hard. She wants it so badly. Tell Dad how you want him to fuck your pussy. Tell Dad what a slut you are."

"Fuck, your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy," Ali cried. "So fucking good. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me with your giant fucking cock. Fuck yes. Ohhh Dad fuck your slut daughter. Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck, me. Fuuuuuuuuucckk mmmeeeeeee."

Dad did as he was asked; he rammed his cock into Ali's pussy, bucking his hips into her as hard as he could. All the while his tongue and fingers were running across my pussy, lapping the cum from inside me. I could feel another orgasm building in the depths of my body.

"Oh god yes, eat my pussy. Eat out my fucking pussy. Fuck it with your fingers. Oh yes just like that. Fuck it hard, harder, oh fuck yes. Fuck it hard. Ram your fingers into my pussy. Suck my clit. Oh, yess. Fuck. Oh fuuuucckk yeeeess. Eaatt meee. Oh. Suucck my clllliiiiiiitt. Ooooooooooooooohh, ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkk. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fffuuuuuuuuucck. Iii'mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuuuummmiinng. Oh fuck Dad, that was sooo fuuuckking good.

My body came down from intense pleasure that had just convulsed through it. I collapsed on top of Dad, I was totally spent, and felt completely satisfied. I rolled off of him so that he could continue to fuck Ali the way she deserved to be fucked, good and hard. Dad's hand shot up to her tits, squeezing and massaging them as he fucked her pussy. I moved to the end of the bed where I could get a good close view of the action. Ali moved back, and let Dad's cock slide from her. Grabbing him by the hands she pulled him up off the bed, and then crawled on to the space that he had vacated her ass up in the air and pointed toward Dad. Ali had told me before that she likes to be fucked doggy.

"Get that fucking cock of yours back in my pussy. Fuck me good and hard," she called to Dad. He didn't wait to be asked again, and impaled her sopping cunt with his hard cock, and started to ram it into her. "Oh yes just like that. Fuck me Dad, fuck me hard. Fuck my pussy, with that rock hard cock. Fuck me hard with your fucking hard cock. Fuck my pussy. Fuck your daughter's pussy. Oh, fuck yes."

The musty smell of sex filled the room. The sights and sounds of my father and sister fucking were really turning me on. I turned onto my back and slide under Ali, moving myself underneath her until my face was directly under her pussy. I saw up close as Dad's cock hammered in and out of Ali. My tongue snaked out of my mouth a flicked across Ali's clit. I sucked the little nub into my mouth. Dad's balls brushed against me with each stoke his cock made into Ali. I craned my neck slightly so that I could lick Dad's cock on each section of its repetitive journey. I loved the way that his cock would pull her juices out to my lips, where I greedily licked them up. I could tell from her breathing that Ali was getting close to an orgasm. I focused my attention back on her clit.

"Oh, yess. Fuck. Oh Dad yes. Ohhhhhh, fuck yeeeeeessssss. Fuck me. Oh, yes, yes, yeeesss, yyyeeeesssssyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssyyyyyyyesssssssss. Oh fuck."

Dad slowed his pace, and pumped in and out of Ali gently as she recovered from her orgasm. Ali moved forward allowing Dad's cock to slide out of her, and land on my face. I took hold of the still rigid member, and stuffed the head into my mouth. Ali turned around and lay on top of me so that Dad's cock was sandwiched between our mouths. He thrust it in between us, as we lapped at it. We took turns sucking the thick member into our mouths. Dad would direct it, first dipping the head into my mouth, then thrusting himself into Ali's waiting maw. Then we would both lick it as it slid past, our tongues finding each other as they danced around the shaft. After several minutes of this Dad announced, "Get ready girls, I'm about to cum."

I let Ali take his cock, as she had only had leftovers the first time around. I wanted her to taste how much better it was fresh. She grabbed the shaft of Dad's cock and jammed his member into her mouth. She sucked on it like a starving baby. Dad's hips bucked toward her, he gowned and sighed. I saw his cum as it started to seep out from Ali's lips, around his cock. She swallowed as much as she could, but was not able to catch it all. It started to drip from her chin, and I tried to catch the drops on my tongue. Dad pulled his cock from between Ali's lips and lowered it to mine. My tongue shot out and licked the tip of his cock. I sucked his head into my mouth and savored the dregs dribbling from it. Ali was busy trying to catch all the cum that had dripped from her corners of her mouth. Dad removed his wilting cock from between us. I grabbed the back of Ali's head and pulled her to me. We kissed passionately enjoying the mixture of flavors that swam in our mouths.

"Didn't you save any for me?" We looked up to see Mom surveying the scene in front of her. Dad looked a little sheepish as he stood stroking his cock over his two naked and cum covered daughters.

"Sorry Mom," I replied. "I didn't know you where going to be back so soon."

"Well I've had some before, but it is pretty tasty don't you think?" Mom said as she walked up to Dad kissing him on the lips as she took his cock in hand and gently stroked it.

"So have you two been fucking the whole time I've been gone, you were eating each other out when I left this morning." I noticed that Dad looked startled to learn that Mom had been aware of our involvement.

"Almost," I replied. "Ali took a shower while I was fucking dad in your room, then he caught us wrestling and fucked Ali."

"Well it sounds like I've got some catching up to do," said Mom. She turned toward Dad "I've got the only pussy in the house that you haven't fucked today. And I'm your wife."

"What can I say Marie?" Dad answered. "You weren't here. I promise I'll make it up to you tonight," he said kissing Mom on the lips.

"Hmmm, sounds like a party to me," I said.

"You don't think you've helped yourself to enough of his cock already today young lady," Mom said, feigning anger.

"Nope," I replied. "I mean maybe for right now, we need to let him recover, but I'm sure by tonight, that cock will be ready for all the pussy we can throw at it."

"You don't have to worry, Mom," Ali chimed in, "Lisa and I won't let your pussy go unsatisfied."

"I must be the luckiest man in the world to have two beautiful daughters and a gorgeous wife who can't get enough my cock," Dad said.

"Alright, everybody no more fucking anybody until after dinner," Mom declared. "Is that clear you two?"

"Yes, Mom," we replied in unison.

"So when's dinner?" I asked.

"That depends on how quickly I can make it," Mom replied.

"Let me know if I can help," Ali, Dad and I all said at once.

Noghri
Noghri
323 Followers
12