The Weekend Tina Becomes A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved asked me to move the camera closure so she could stick her dripping wet pussy right in full view, up close and personal. She moved her hands on either side of her pussy spreading it exposing her clit and gapping pussy to him. The guy on cam was wanking so hard and fast, his hand was a blur as he wanked for tina watching her spread her wet pussy for him. He said he was about to cum, Tina dropped her face in front of the camera, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The guy started to cum seeing her do this and he shot his load all over his hand and stomach. There was a lot to. Tina moaned out load at the sight of this and started licking her lips. I had never seen her look so hungry. Her eyes were full of lust for this strangers cock and cum.

Tina sat down in the chair feeling spent. The guy thanked her for a great time and said he would love to do it again. We agreed, exchanged emails and closed down the cam. Tina sat in the chair reading the messages that had come though. She was still really turned on. I turned to her and asked if she had enjoyed seeing the stranger cum for her and she had to agree she did, this did not surprise me, however what she said next did surprise me, She said she wished she could have felt him cum on her tongue and face rather than just watch him.

Even though I was surprised I have to say the idea turned me on. Seeing a stranger cum on her made my cock grow even harder. I suggested there was a way we could. She asked how.

I Took her by the hand and led her downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs I pick up one of her coats, a black coat that came down just above her knees, and put it around her. She asked why, I just said to put it on, were going out. But Im naked and horny, I want you to fuck me now, i need a cock in me fucking me hard. that's ok that's how I want you to be i said. Unsure but horny she put the coat on curious as to what was going on. I opened the door and walked her out to the car.

It was around 8pm and just starting to get dark. While we drove I asked if she was still nice and horny? She replied yes, but why have we come out and why am i naked under this coat? Why have we come out at all its not fair, i need your cock. "well you said you wanted to feel that stranger cum on you, well we are going to see if we can find someone who can" she choked a little in surprise, "what do you mean?"

I turned to her, looked her in the eyes and said that I wanted to see her covered in a strangers cum and completely satisfied. She leaned over kissed me and said thank you. With that she lent back in the car seat, opened her legs and started to rub her pussy as I drove.

Soon we reached our destination, I pulled in to a car park for a local park and parked up. We got out and started to walk the path that ran around the park. There were still quite a few people out and about, taking a stroll, jogging or walking there dog. Tina became a little nervous but I reassured her everything would be fine and suggested we took a seat on one of the benches in what looked like the quieter part of the park. There were some trees and bushes behind the bench we chose and the path ran in front of us.

we sat chatting and watching the people in the park go about there business whatever that may have been. After a while, a few people had been past, tina had relaxed and was feeling comfortable with why we were there. I suggested to her that she should open her coat a little. She smiled and parted her coat a little at the top exposing her left breast fully and part of her right breast too. As Tina sat there exposing her breast to anyone who would come past and take notice , a man jogging came past, giving a sidewards glance in our direction.

Tina noticed him glance at her and shivered with the excitement of flashing herself. She turn to me and said how exciting this was and ask if i thought he had actually seen her exposed tits. I said i think he must have, tina looked puzzled at me. I said well he must have seen something he liked because he was on his way back, and I nodded in the direction was was coming from. Tina smiled and sat back on the bench exposing her right breast fully now as well. As he ran past this time he slowed his jog down to a fast walk and was having a more lingering look. Tina let out a little moan of excitement.

A couple of minutes later he was on his way back again, I leaned in close to Tina and whispered that she should let him see her pussy, to which she nodded, opened her coat and spread her legs a little, so that her pussy was on show. As he came past he was looking in Tina's direction making sure he could have a good look at her tits. Then when he looked further down Tina's Body he nearly fell over as he noticed her naked pussy. He soon realised she must have been completely naked under her coat.

He stopped and stared at Tina's naked tits and pussy and smiled. Tina asked him his name, Matt he responded. Hi Matt said Tina do you like what you see? "yes very much". Tina moaned as she heard this. "well, you've seen mine, how about I see yours" said Tina. With that Matt moved closure to her and stood by her side. He pulled down the front of his running shorts to revel his soft cock. Tina reached out and took matts cock in her hand. It had already started to get hard but as soon as she touched it it grew a lot faster. Tina started to stroke it, matts cock got harder and longer until it reached its full size, a little 7seven inches long and four inches thick.

Tina continue to stroke his cock for a short time until she announced she had to suck it. With that she lowered her mouth on to this complete strangers hard cock. Matt reached down and started to play with her tits and hard nipples as Tina sucked hard on his cock swallowing as much as she could down her throat. It was such a turned on seeing her like this, with another cock in her mouth, a strangers cock.

As Tina sucked away i heard a noise behind me, I turned to see two more people walking down the path. They still had a way to come, a couple of minutes. I then had to make a choice, should I say something or just see what happens. I decide on the later.

Tina continue to suck matts hard cock unaware of the two people walking on our way. As they approached they stopped talking and just looked at the scene in front of them as they approached, stopping as they reached us. They stood there watching Tina sucking Matts hard cock deep down her throat. One of them looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and motioned for them to join in. They looked at each other, unsure what the other wanted to do.

After a few minutes one of them released their cock from the confines of their shorts and started stroking it, he must have only been six inches long but he was very thick. Thicker than my wrist.

Seeing his friend release his cock the third guy thought what the hell and decide to joined in and took his cock out of his shorts and into the fresh evening air, and my god was his cock big!! He must have been 7inchs long, still not hard. He started to rub his cock watching Tina as she sucked cock matts cock, looking at her naked tits and pussy and licking his lips. His cock got harder and harder until he was what looked like a little over ten inches long and thick. I was shocked at the size of him but couldn't wait to see how would Tina react when she saw it, and how it would stretch her pussy as he fucked her.

The two watchers, who's names I found out were Dan (6" cock) and Tom (10" cock), moved closure to Tina, reached out and started to feel her tits, one on each side. She jumped in shock at their touch, but then when she saw the two hard cocks waving by her face, her eyes bulged as she looked upon the size of them, she smiled around matts cock as she watched Dan and Toms cocks bounce, all hard for her, reached out and took one in each hand and started to stroke them slowly up and down.

So here she was with one cock in her mouth and one in each hand sucking and wanking as if her life depended on it.

For the next ten minutes Tina sucked and wanked each cock in turn, she tried to swallow every inch, sucking each cock as hard as she could, trying to suck the cum clean out of them. Tina released the cock from her mouth and announced that she needed to be fucked and fucked hard. She wanted to have her pussy filled with hard cock and she needed it now!! The three guys all looked at each other and smiled.

I reached round to feel her pussy and WOW was she went. She was so turned on, we moved back a little in to a clearing off the main path between the trees and bushes behind the bench. I lay down a blanket we brought with us and Tina lay on her back, legs spread playing with her wet pussy. Matt was there first to step forward, drop to his Knees and position his hard cock at the entrance to Tina's pussy. She looked him in the eyes and said "fuck me, give me your hard cock baby". With that Matt thrust forward driving his hard cock deep in her dripping pussy.

Matt started fucking Tina slowly at first with long, deep hard trusts as Dan and Tom stood wanking and watching. Tina looked at them and told them to come closure. She reached out and took a cock in each hand and started stroking. She pulled Tom closure and started to suck his huge cock down her throat.

Matt was fucking her harder and faster now, pounding her pussy as hard as he could. Tina was moaning around toms cock in her mouth as she had her first orgasm around a strangers cock, it would not be her last. Matt continue to fuck her through her orgasm, her pussy pulsating around his cock, gripping him tighter as she came. This sent Matt over the edge, he pulled his cock out of Tina's wet pussy, gave it one stroke and his cum shot out all over her stomach and up to her tits, jet after jet shot out over Tina, seven thick jets over her stomach and tits followed by a couple smaller ones over her pussy mound.

As soon as matt had finished dropping his load onto my beautiful girl dan was between her spread legs ready to enter her pussy. Dan thrust in and started fucking hard and as fast as he could. He was so turned on, you could tell he wouldn't last long by the way he was going at it. After five minutes he was ready and let out a loud moan as he pulled out and shot is cum over Tina's open pussy. He shot a nice load, not as big as matts but still nice n thick, coating Tina's wet pussy. Once he finished cumming he moved up to Tina's mouth and had her lick his cock clean.

As Tina sucked Dans cock Tom was between her legs rubbing the head of his fat cock over her pussy lips. Tina let dans cock slip from her lips and looked tom in the eye and said "now, give me that big, fat, hard cock. I need your big fucking cock in my pussy. Stop teasing and fuck me" Tom smiled, grabbed hold of her hips and thrust his cock balls deep in her. Tina screamed in pleasure and pain due to his size but with just one thrust in she started to cum around his cock. I had not seen her like this, it was so horny, I was however concerned about he noise she was making. I didn't want anyone hearing and calling the police or something.

As it turned out I was right to be concerned someone might hear us but wrong to worry. As Tom continued to plow in to Tina's pussy making her cum again and again moaning out begging to be fucked harder and harder there was movement in the bushes. Matt and dan where standing to the side watching Tina getting drilled, so it was not them. I called out for them to come forward, and was a little bit shocked, there was not one but four guys stepping forward!

They all had their cocks out already and were wanking away. They all looked young around 19 or so. Their cock sizes ranged from what looked like 5" to 7" long and they stood there wanking there hard cocks like crazy as they watched Tina on her back get drilled hard and moaning out loud. By now she was just having one long continuous orgasm, she looked up and smiled at them from her position.

This must have been what they were waiting for because without saying a word the four guys moved to be by Tina's head, dropped to their knees and started groping her tits, stomach and clit and taking turns to push their cock in Tina's ready and open mouth. She took each of them like a true slut, sucking as much cock as she could down her throat. This was the most amazing, sexy thing I had seen and the fact that it was my girl getting used by strange men made it even better. the pleasure on Tina's face was incredible.

After around 10 minutes Tom announced that he was going to cum. Tina said she wanted his cum all over her face and tits. With that Tom pulled out his throbbing cock, Tina moved onto her knees and opened her mouth, Tom gave his cock a couple of strokes and let out a moan, his cum shot out of his fat cock, the first jet hit Tina square on the tongue, a big thick white jet of cum landed and coated her tongue. This was followed by jet after jet of cum that hit her on the face and started to run down on to her tits.

This was to much for our young friends to see. They all started to cum within seconds of each other. Shooting their cum on to Tina's upturned face. There was so much cum, it ran down her face a dripped on to her tits as she held them. Tina was soaked in cum, not surprising been that she was on her knees with five hard cocks all coming over her unturned face and tits at the same time!

Once they had all finished cumming Tina gave each cock one last suck to make sure she had taken all they had. They slipped thier cocks back away, smiled and thanked Tina and myself then turned and walked away. The last to leave was Tom. As he left he handed me his number saying that if we ever wanted to meet and have more fun to let him know and that he would know some guys who would like to join. We said our goodbyes to Tom and he left.

I turned to face Tina, as I looked down on her seeing her face covered in cum, cum running down from her face to her body, her tits and onwards to her stomach and over her pussy. I could not help but smile and remember how this all started and became the best weeked of my life so far. She looked so sexy and so dirty that I knew she was the love of my life and this was the first of many more fun and exciting times we were going to share.

12