The Weekend Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Her new Master visits her home for the first time.
4k words
4.36
16.4k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers

It was the first time that He would be visiting her home and so she wanted to make sure everything was just right Him, making sure that the house was tidy and spotlessly clean she finished it off with fresh flowers from the garden and placed scented candles all over the house.

Content that her home was ready for Him, looking around at the small but relaxing and inviting lounge, the cushions plumped on the sofa, the fireplace ready to be lit should they need or want it, the curtains already closed from prying eyes, she had fresh fish ready to be grilled and salad prepared in the fridge with huge red sweet strawberries and other fruits and chocolate dip for dessert, she had opened a bottle of His favourite red wine and left it to breathe on the counter, the bed was made up with fresh sheets and lots of pillows and she decided that it was now time to get herself ready.

Going upstairs to the bathroom, she ran a hot bath filled with scented oils that she knew He liked, it made her soft skin even softer like warm silk and she lay back and breathed in the scent as the steam rose up, covering the cabinet mirror and warming the entire room. After a few minutes she closed her eyes and let her hands wander, rubbing the oil across her huge soft breasts, feeling the nipples growing hard and she bit her lip to stop herself from exploring them any further without His permission.

Reaching instead for the loafer and scrubbing her entire body making sure that she was fresh and especially taking great care of her more intimate parts. Washing the flannel over her pussy she felt a jolt of excitement as her hand brushed her clit and a brief moan escaped her lips. Reminding herself to confess this slip up to Him later for whatever punishment he saw fit.

Getting out of the bath she toweled off her body and the applied more oil lightly to her skin to ensure its soft smoothness for Him. Reaching down onto the bed for the clothes that she had laid out earlier in the day as she started to go over his instructions in her head to make sure that she hadn't forgotten anything, she picked them up and began to dress. He had told her to wear His favourite black corset, no panties, red heels matched with a plain, conservative dress that buttons down the front the entire way. The dress made her feel 'normal' but knowing it was for Him and knowing what was underneath excited her. She could feel her pussy growing wet at just the thought of what He would want to do this weekend.

Once dressed, she left the house and drove the short 20 minute drive to the train station as He had decided He would travel by train to meet her. He had instructed her to be there at precisely 7pm on the Friday evening, she was to be stood waiting at the station gates for Him ready to receive further instruction.

Arriving early just in case she checked the times of the trains and saw that His was running perfectly on time, she positioned herself at the gate, hands behind her back, pushing her breasts forward, back straight and head held high, then waited.

At 5 minutes before 7pm His train pulled in and she watched through the bustling crowd of commuters for His face, spotting him almost immediately looking handsome, His blue eyes sparkling, his smile warm and kind, His manner confident, calm and commanding without effort. It was simply who He was and she loved Him for it. Smiling as His eyes found hers she felt her knees almost buckle and her pussy grew moist at the sight of Him. It was what He did to her, she couldn't help it, she was in awe of Him and respected Him like she had no other man before Him. It was an honour to submit to Him, and she loved every moment of doing so. He was kind and thoughtful and he was her Master, she offered herself to him freely and with pleasure, with every fiber of her being.

When He reached her, He put down His small case and placing His fingers in her hair leaned in and kissed her deeply on the mouth, she felt His tongue enter her warm mouth, exploring past her full soft slips and probing her own tongue, He kissed her like this for what seemed like forever to her as she was lost in Him. Grateful for His hands firmly caressing her back now, seeking out the lacing of the corset beneath her dress, she leaned into His body and His hands held her tighter as she felt lightheaded in His embrace, not confident that she could stand by herself in that moment. After time they parted and picking up His case He placed His hands onto the small of her back and led her out of the station and then His hand reached out for hers as she showed Him the way to her car.

Once in the car, He instructs her to open her dress to four buttons down from the top and 5 buttons from the bottom. She does so without hesitation. He then asks her to pass Him the egg that He had her bring and she immediately reaches into her bag to get it and then places the 3 inch and thick bullet shaped pink 'egg' into His waiting hands, her corset and cleavage becoming visible as she bends forward due to the button of her dress being undone. He then reached down to between her thighs and tells her to spread her legs, she does and His finger traces the wetness already there, slowly brushing it forward to her clit.

He smiles and asks her what has gotten her so wet? She replies "You Sir, my dirty slutty thoughts of what you will do with me this weekend has made me very wet", she looks a little embarrassed at her body betraying her mind but He smiles more and asks her is there is anything else? She tells Him about her indiscretion in the bathtub earlier and He informs her she will be punished for this later. She thanks Him and then adjusts her body to the sensation of the egg that He has placed against her clit inside her pussy and tells her not to let it fall out.

She promises not to and He then leans in and kisses her again while His hands reach inside her dress through the open buttons and caresses her large, creamy silky soft breasts, He lifts them out of the corset and sucks and nibbles on the nipples. As He does this He flicks a switch and she jolts in shock as the egg starts to vibrate against her clit.

The combination of the sensations and His presence are almost too much for her and she nearly cums there and then. Moaning quite uncontrollably and her face flushed and her body on fire, she asks Him permission to cum. He smiles and the vibrations from the egg stop and he says "No my pet, you must learn to be patient and I fear that your bath time indiscretion should mean that you are not allowed to cum until we get home and I feel that you have made up for it". Biting her lip again to try and prevent herself orgasming there and then she tells Him that she understands, that He is right of course and thanks Him for trying to help her.

He instructs her to drive them home and she starts the car and gets going. The entire journey home is spent with His hand caressing her thighs and breasts and the egg starting to vibrate via the remote control in His hand and causing her body to spasm and making her even hotter because she can't orgasm or focus on the feelings because of needing to focus on the driving, she felt empty whenever He stopped fondling her and the egg stopped its vibrations, it was like a sweet torture all the way home and she ready to beg for release by the time they reached the front door to her home. As they pull up he reaches down and removes the egg from her soaking wet pussy, allowing His fingers to stroke her lips sending a shiver of electricity down her body.

As they enter the little cottage, the front door takes them immediately into the lounge and He stands still telling her to stop and stand with her back to Him and her arms straight above her head. He takes in the surroundings of the cosy little cottage and notices the effort she has gone to with the fresh flowers and candles. Coming up behind her He presses His body into hers and reaching around to the front undoes all of the buttons of her dress and pulls it wide open, His hands start to slowly explore the treasure beneath the dress and caress every inch of her, He holds her head back by a firm grasp of her hair and kisses her sensitive spot on her neck and shoulders, while pinching her nipples and kneading her breasts firmly with his other hand.

He hears her moan and feels her pressing her arse against His cock, starting to grind on Him. She begs Him to take his pleasure in her and let her cum but He reminds her that she is still under punishment and is there for His pleasure and will get hers if and when He decides to give it. She thanks Him and clenches her pussy muscles trying desperately not to cum as He continues to kiss and stroke some of her most sensitive areas, her body feeling weak, submitting to His will in every way. As the final part to her punishment He tells her to bend over the sofa and He lifts the open flap of her dress to reveal her arse and spanks it hard with His bare hands, He does this 5 times on each cheek until He can see the imprint of His hand burning red against the white skin. He tells her that she has now been punished enough for this and she thanks Him.

He stands back from her now and instructs her to strip for Him; she stands up and allows her open dress to fall from her smooth creamy white shoulders, revealing her body standing in just the corset and heels. Folding the dress and placing it on a chair she starts to undo the buckles of her corset at the front releasing her huge magnificent breasts, they heave on her chest as her breathing quickens and the nipples are hard and standing out in the center of the 3 inches pink areolas. He reaches out a hand to touch them as she undoes the last of the buckles and places the corset neatly on the dress.

Asking if she can serve Him, she offers up her submission to Him, telling Him that she belongs to Him that she is His to do with as He pleases for His pleasure only, she offers Him every hole she has to use and take for His pleasure. He accepts her gift of submission and gives His permission to serve Him so she pours a glass of His favourite red wine that she had prepared and getting on her knees again in front of Him offers Him the glass, sensing that He is aroused she leans in and begins to unzip His trousers and unbuckle His belt, her eyes never leaving His, seeking a sign that he does not disapprove.

Using her hands to release His already semi hard cock she then stays on her knees and slowly begins to run a finger nail up the underside of His cock until reaching the head, she follows this with her tongue and when she reaches the head she gently wraps her lips around the head of His cock and starts to suck, her tongue swirling around the rim as one hand starts to massage his balls and the other rubs the base of his cock. Suddenly He tells her to stop and stand and turn around and as she does He ties her wrists tightly behind her back and places a collar around her neck. He guides her back to her knees and tells her to continue.

Only able now to use her mouth and tongue, she licks His balls, delivering tiny kisses all over them, before taking one in her mouth and sucking on it, pulling it in deeply and letting her tongue swirl around it and reach out to lick the area behind His balls too. Releasing his balls she does the same to the other one, feeling it pulse and grow inside her mouth, sucking on it gently but firmly, she then takes both of them together licking them and sucking His balls before releasing them and licking her way back up His cock takes a big part of it in her mouth and sucks hard, her lips forming a tight ring on the shaft, a suction that He feels pulling His cock deeper into her mouth, she hears Him moan with pleasure and smiles, pleased she is making Him feel good, helping Him to relax after His journey.

Letting her tongue twist around the cock and being careful not to let her teeth touch any part of Him, she sucks deeper and takes more of His delicious cock into her hot wet mouth, using the wetness of her mouth to lube Him, some of it dribbling out and falling onto her breasts as they rub up and down His legs with her movement. He then grabs her hair and holds her head firmly but not painfully in place so that she can't move as He starts to thrust himself into her, pushing Himself into her throat, feeling the sensitive tip of His cock head touch the soft flesh of her throat and He moans louder, His thrusts becoming more urgent.

He knows that she is okay with this as they have talked about it and He feels his balls boil to almost bursting as He thrusts His entire cock into her mouth, His balls hitting her chin, her nose pressed up against His stomach, He is close now and the feeling of her soft fleshy throat against His cock and her lips wrapped tightly against the base, her tongue open and caressing the underside of His shaft is too much for Him and He pulls her nearer still as a final thrust release His hot cum into her throat and she eagerly swallows it sucking Him now, milking His cock of every drop as His body jerks into her and she hears His orgasm as well as feels it. When He is finished He strokes her hair and tells her that she is His good girl and she tenderly licks His cock and balls clean and dry.

After a few moments He recovers Himself and pulls her up to her feet, kissing and sucking her breasts and nipples and turns her while He again kisses her beautiful neck and kneads her breasts from behind, He knows she loves this and tells her it is part of a reward for sucking Him well, the other part is that she will be allowed to cum this evening. Smiling, she looks up at Him and thanks Him; she is so ready for release that is almost hurts. But not yet, He says, smiling back.

He reaches into His case and pulls out a blindfold, placing it over her eyes and buckling it tightly behind her head before reaching in for yet more equipment. He comes up with a ball gag that He also ties tightly around her cutting off now, her movement, sight and speech. Pulling out more rope He binds her breasts tightly so that they stand out at a 90o angle, proud and turning blue, her nipples erect. Leading her toward the table He removes the flowers that she had placed there and leans her forward tying first her left wrist to the table leg on the far left and then the right one to the leg on the far right. She is in a Y shape her arse raised before Him her breasts forcing her body off the table as they firmly push down in their bindings.

He moves in toward her and puts one finger into her soaking wet pussy, causing her juices to drip down her thighs, her pussy so lubed it feels like He is stroking soft, warm, liquid velvet, she is helpless before Him, completely at His mercy. He adds a second and then a third finger squeezing them into her tight pussy and then taking them out and rubbing her juices all around her arse before plunging His fingers back in. He repeats this until He can almost hear muffled screams through the gag and He knows that she won't be able to hold on for much longer. He removes His fingers and hears her moan deeply, sees her body sag with disappointment and smiles. He leans down to her and starts to lick her pussy, His tongue teasing her clit, almost pushing her over the edge right then but she manages to hold on, her body is shaking with need now. He places His tongue back in her pussy and when He feels her about to burst finally takes breath enough to tell her to cum for Him.

Not needing to be told twice she bursts in orgasm, His tongue on her pussy and His fingers now on her clit, she squirts like never before and her body jolts, straining against the restraints. He tells her what a good girl she is and lifts her face up to kiss her.

Giving her a moment to recover, He then releases the restraints and tells her that she can freshen up before dinner. Thanking her Master for her orgasm and His kind offer she starts towards upstairs and runs the shower. As she steps in, she hears Him behind her and sees that He is now naked also, He steps in the shower with her and she gets the shower cream and starts to rub it on Him, starting at His neck and shoulders and back she rubs slowly but firmly creating a lather and the wonderful scent of roses, she moves around to lather His chest and down to His cock and balls, gently soaping them and massaging them and then His legs and feet and back up behind Him to do the back of His legs and his arse, she takes the liberty of squeezing His arse as she washes it as she loves His arse, she then takes some shampoo and rubs it into His short hair, massaging His scalp before rinsing Him off.

He turns and says that He wants to wash her, to feel her soapy tits and arse and that He likes to clean His subs. He instructs her to stand still as He washes her hair gently, sensually, running His fingers through it and rubbing her scalp, He then takes the shower cream and rubs soap all over her body, paying particular attention to her breasts, soaping them, kneading them, kissing them, then her back and stomach and arse and her pussy, slightly hairy from growth as He has instructed her. He rinses her off and kisses her deeply under the running water.

Stepping out of the shower she dries Him off and then He tells her to stand still with arms up straight and he towel dries her body, enjoying the feel of her and the smell of her freshly showered skin. He then places a large towel on the bed and instructs her lie down on her back, legs spread wide apart and to not move a muscle. He places a towel wet in very hot water across her clean pussy, He can see the steam coming up from the towel and she tries not to move as she enjoys the sensation. He then lifts the towel away and applies body oil all over her pussy and proceeds to shave every last hair from her. He then rinses her pussy with a flannel and applies a little more oil, rubbing it over her sensitive freshly shaved smooth pussy.

He then tells her that she can get up and when she does he slaps her playfully on the arse and tells her how much he enjoys her belonging to Him. Asking if He is ready for dinner, He says yes and so wearing just her collar she cooks the fish and presents Him with dinner. They eat together and as she brings out dessert he stops her. He tells her to stand and as she does He begins to bind her in a diamond pattern all over her torso, pinning her arms to her sides as He includes them, tying her enormous breasts into similar shapes and He places a blindfold across her eyes and her ball gag in her mouth. He then ties the rope on each leg individually in the same pattern and tells her to lie down on the floor on her back.

He helps her down as it is a struggle being tied so tightly and places a cushion under her head and one underneath her hips to push her pussy up and forward towards Him. He then takes the fruits and melted chocolate and decorates her entire body with them inside each diamond shape. When He is finished He stands and admires His work, she looks ready to feast on as He places one last thing, the vibrating egg back in her pussy and switches it on, reminding her that she does not yet have permission to cum a second time. He devours her body as He devours each fruit, sucking her skin up into His mouth each time, telling her how He owns each body part as He does this, reminding her that she belongs to Him. He gets her so aroused and ready to cum, she has tears running down her face from the pleasure of it and the feeling of giving up such control to Him, she loves the feeling of being so helpless and vulnerable, at His mercy, and her body shakes from it

When He has finished His slow teasing torture He has a hard-on of His own that is like rock, He comes between her spread legs and removes the egg from her dripping pussy, licking her clit and sending shivers down her spine. He places His cock at the entrance of her pussy and enters her in one long movement, loving the tightness of her around His throbbing cock. As she starts to grind and move her hips even higher to meet His cock He tells her that she has permission to cum when He says so but that she mustn't move as she does not have permission to fuck Him, He is fucking her.

hotmama72
hotmama72
59 Followers
12