The Whyte Butterfly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

"Oh damn, well, we'll get another one," Carmen said before she started to flag down another cab.

"No, that's my cab! That bitch stole my cab!" Benita said angrily and indignantly as she glared at Suki entering the cab in question.

Not to let this perceived insult and slight go unchallenged, Benita broke free of Carmen's embrace. Benita ran towards the cab with surprising speed and agility for a drunken woman. Just as the cab started to drive, Benita opened the back door and fell in, somehow closing the door behind her.

Carmen sighed, rolled her eyes, and started to walk back to her place with Benita's sports bag slung over her shoulder.

Inside the cab however the mood was tense as Suki blinked in confusion looking at Benita whose head just appeared on her lap.

"What are you doing in my cab, bitch?" Suki challenged, as she straightened Benita up with a hard shove.

"I'm claiming what's rightfully mine," Benita said with a firm tone in a cool, confident manner, while looking at Suki expectantly as she straightened up her own clothes.

"Me or the cab?" Suki said with a raised eyebrow, clearly questioning Benita's sanity, before rolling her eyes.

There was no way for Suki to know that in Benita's current tipsy state, it was the worst possible retort Suki could give. Benita had entered the cab with the intention of only claiming the cab, kicking Suki to the curb, literally. Suki's retort forced Benita to ponder yet another possibility. Benita was tipsy, but not drunk, meaning she was just drunk enough that her inhabitations were gone, yet still sober enough to act on her impulses.

"Both," Benita replied in commanding tone of voice as she sat up straighter and glared at Suki.

"Whatever," Suki said with a roll of her eyes before she leaned forward to speak to the cab driver.

Suki had opened her mouth to speak and had fully turned towards the front of the cab before Benita moved. In a flash Benita had Suki by the scalp and pulled on Suki's natural black leash. Suki squealed in pain as she was pulled unexpectedly back by her hair.

"Listen, Woman, as of right now you're mine for the night!" Benita snarled with fire in her eyes as she held the terrified Suki's face next to her own so she could speak softly.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go of me, you crazy bitch!" Suki replied angrily as she tried to extricate her hair from Benita's clutches.

"Don't you get it, Woman? I CLAIM you, do you hear me, as of right now you are my SLAVE for the night!" Benita snarled as she shook Suki's hair once.

"Fuck off!" Suki spat back.

In one swift motion Benita moved to the centre of the cab and pulled Suki across her lap. Before Suki knew what was happening, Benita started to spank Suki hard and fast, not letting her prey react at all. Suki squealed at first and then cried as her jeans-covered ass was spanked for the first time since she was ten.

"Do you understand yet, Woman? I'm in charge and you're my slave, RIGHT?" Benita asked as she still held Suki by the hair, across her lap.

At that moment, Suki cursed her father. While she loved him, he had always been a demanding and domineering figure in her life. Her upbringing had been a mix of traditional Japanese ways and values with a typical small-town prairie experience. It was a smashing and blending together of two worlds but as a result, Suki always deferred to authority. Even though Suki knew better and had a right to and should resist, she couldn't help herself. When push came to shove she always gave in and submitted to those who asserted their authority in strong ways, such as her father and now Benita.

"RIGHT?" Benita asked again with a tug of Suki's straight, black hair.

"Yes," Suki replied meekly, not sure why she was giving in yet unable to do anything but, submit.

"Who is in charge?" Benita asked as she lightened up her grip on Suki's hair, just a bit.

"You are," Suki replied, still staring at the door handle of the cab.

"And who is going to be a good little girl and do everything I tell her to do?" Benita asked in a leading and expectant tone of voice.

"I am," Suki said in a defeated tone of voice and sighed her final submission.

"Good girl," Benita said as she let go of Suki's hair and stroked it gently, in a soft and almost loving manner. "Now, you know how to suck cock, don't you?" Benita asked confidently.

Suki turned and looked at Benita with a perplexed expression but a low growl and raised eyebrow from Benita put Suki in her place.

"Yes," Suki replied trying to hide her confusion.

"Good, then you'll know what to do with this," Benita said as she shoved Suki off of her lap and into a kneeling position on the floor of the cab.

Benita then pulled her panties down and off before opening her legs wide and holding up her skirt. There, revealed before Suki was Benita's cock, fully engorged in a throbbing erection. Suki's eyes grew wide as saucers and her mouth dropped as stunned confusion came over for seeing something she knew wasn't possible.

"Oh my god, you've got a . . . " was all Suki got out before Benita slapped Suki to shut her up.

"I didn't say you could talk! Now shut the fuck up and suck it!" Benita commanded as she glared expectantly at Suki.

Suki blinked twice before she leaned forward and began to suck Benita's cock in her tried and true standard pattern. Suki, like Carmen, had kept her virginity by sucking off all manner of guys trying to get into her pants. Suki, however, was not still a virgin before she met Benita; her last boyfriend had deflowered her a few years back. They had done it regularly, until they broke up, when he moved to college on the other side of the country. While her father still believed Suki was a virgin simply because he had ordered her to remain so, Suki's mother was more practical. Suki had been on the birth control pill since she had been sixteen years old.

Suki pushed the strangeness of the fact that she was sucking a woman's cock out of her mind and instead focussed on the act of sucking cock. Suki already knew that she was far too gone to turn back now. Like it or not, her ass belonged to this strange woman she didn't even know the name of.

Ahmed, the cab driver, never wanted any trouble so he stuck to his job, which was driving the cab. He knew better than to get involved in the squabbles and arguments that had taken place in the backseat of his cab. The few times he had intervened with the best of intentions had always ended up with him getting in trouble. The worst was when he stopped a man from raping a woman in the back seat, only to be charged with assault and almost deported as a result. It ended up being that the man and woman had a stormy relationship and to put it simply, she liked it rough. Unless someone's life was clearly being threatened or someone was being robbed, Ahmed never ever got involved. Since Suki had paid and tipped him with cash in advance for the cab-ride, he saw no reason to get involved in the goings on in the back seat. Besides, only a few more blocks to go and then these two would not be his problem anymore.

Benita sat back and stretched out, placing her hands on the top of the backseat of the cab. She smiled to herself her good fortune and revelled in deliciousness of the situation. Benita saw a nice piece of ass and claimed it by sheer force of will. If all, or even most, women were this easy, Benita's life was going to be very interesting from now on.

Benita looked down at the steady bouncing rhythm that Suki had set out and the hollowed out cheeks of the young Japanese woman. Benita smiled as she knew that Suki was putting in a good effort and doing an admirable job in sucking her cock. For that fact alone, Benita was tempted to keep Suki as a slave, but knew that would simply ask for trouble. Benita then realized that, as far as she could see, Stacey was right, fuck them then leave them. Life was less complicated that way.

The cab pulled over in front of a tall apartment building and Ahmed didn't even turn around. Benita pushed Suki's head back and off of her cock so suddenly that a popping sound was heard once mouth broke seal with cockhead. Suki looked up at Benita confused. Suki had truly lost herself in the act of sucking cock that she didn't notice anything but cock.

"We're here . . . apparently," Benita said as she looked at the neighbourhood.

"My place?" Suki asked in confusion as she also surveyed the neighbourhood.

"Is that where you were going in my cab, Woman?" Benita asked in a condescending manner.

"Yes," Suki replied.

"Then that's where we are. For future reference you will properly address me as 'Mistress.' Do you understand?" Benita looked down at Suki who nodded, not wanting to speak. Benita looked at Suki, closed her eyes to slits, Suki's eyes then widened.

"Yes, Mistress, I understand," Suki replied, in response to which, Benita smiled and nodded in approval.

Suki's tension then fell and she watched Benita put her panties back on, pull her skirt back down and then get out of the cab. Suki didn't need to be told to get out of the cab, she simply followed Benita. Benita had not realized that in her angry departure from Stacey's that morning, she never placed her socks in her panties to disguise her cock. She had been walking all around Whyte Avenue all day with simply a pair of panties under her skirt.

Benita stood there and watched as the cab left, before turning her attention to Suki, who stood patiently beside Benita. Suki knew instinctually not to speak or act until spoken or directed to. Her father had inadvertently trained her to be a good submissive . . . if he could see her now, he would be horrified.

"Do you live alone, Woman?" Benita asked Suki in a firm tone.

"No, Mistress, but my roommate is visiting her parents this weekend," Suki replied in a submissive tone, keeping her eyes down.

"Are you going to lead me to your place or are you going to make me guess where you live, Woman," Benita retorted in a firm and condescending manner.

"This way, Mistress," Suki said with a bow and started to walk towards the tall apartment building.

Suki walked straighter and with greater dexterity than she had done walking towards the cab. It seemed her forced submission to Benita had sobered her up a bit, yet still she was helplessly under Benita's sway. As Suki opened the door, holding it open for Benita to walk through she wondered why she was doing any of this. Even now she was eagerly seeking Benita's approval, wanting to please her new Mistress, yet not understanding why.

Up on the tenth floor Suki opened the door to her apartment and let Benita walk through first, waiting until Benita was fully inside before daring to enter. As soon as the door was closed and before Suki had moved from the plain straw welcome mat Benita spoke up.

"Strip, Woman," Benita commanded as she turned on the spot to see Suki slightly trembling, holding her keys.

"Mistress?" Suki asked in a submissive, yet fearful tone.

"You will not step off of that mat until you have removed all of your clothes, Woman," Benita commanded in a regal manner as she stood up straight.

Suki sighed; she already knew what was going to happen and where this night would lead, yet was powerless to alter the course of events it seemed. This was not how she had envisioned celebrating her successfully studying for and taking her midterms. Suki had told her friends that she was going outside to get some air, with no intentions of going home. When she saw the cab, however, Suki, in her drunken state, assumed it was time to go home. Suki had forgotten her cell phone and purse on the table back at the bar. Her keys and cash were the only thing she kept in her pants and so were the only things she had with her.

Suki placed her keys and remaining cash she had on her on the small bookcase near the door. Then Suki began removing clothes, one by one starting with her shirt. Benita smiled a Cheshire-cat grin as Suki's nubile form came into view. Suki looked every bit as exquisite nude as her clothes hinted she would. Benita smiled and nodded to herself as she noted that Suki was one very beautiful woman with a tight, hot body.

"Now that you look respectable in your Mistress's presence, Woman, you can continue worshiping me," Benita said as she walked over to the couch.

The small living room was decorated exclusively with 'IKEA' furniture and screamed "College Student." Somehow along the way to the couch Benita removed her clothes. By the time she sat down in the middle of the plush, white couch with her ass on the edge and her legs spread wide she was buck-naked.

Benita didn't bother to move the coffee table even though her toes almost touched it on either corner. It was clear that it would have to be moved in order for Suki to take her place at Benita's feet. Benita wanted Suki to work a bit before having the privilege of sucking her cock again.

"Mistress?" Suki asked, still confused and still standing nude on the welcome mat.

"Get over here and suck my cock! What are you, stupid or something?" Benita said with a condescending snort as she glared at Suki in a manner which questioned her sanity.

"Yes, Mistress," Suki replied and immediately walked over to Benita as quickly as she could.

It took only a hard, hasty and careless shove of the coffee table before Suki was once again between Benita's thighs. Once Suki wrapped her lips around the head of Benita's cock, she oddly enough felt like she was home. As her lips descended on the fat monster, she maddeningly felt safe and secure, in her place as the possession of another. Suki wanted to know why it was that simply knowing that someone was looking out for her, making decisions for her, was a great comfort to her.

"Don't forget my pussy either, Woman," Benita said as she looked down at Suki who was struggling to swallow more than half of her cock.

"I won't, Mistress," Suki said in a happy and chipper tone of voice after taking her lips off of Benita's cock just long enough to speak.

With two fingers, Suki found Benita's pussy and began pleasing it at the same time she pleased Benita's cock. Suki had seemingly skipped over the shock of Benita having a cock and moved right to acceptance due to the fact of being forcibly claimed. In her rush to please and gain the approval of the woman who had been her Mistress for less than twenty minutes, Suki forgot she was supposed to question this fact.

Even though Suki had never looked at another woman twice she now licked her way down Benita's fat cock on her way to Benita's pussy. Suki wanted to please Benita in all ways and this meant licking her slit too. Suki came face to face with the first pussy in her life and a soon as she could she probed and licked everywhere she could with her tongue. When Suki's tongue brought back the first morsels of Benita's pussy-juice back into her mouth, Suki was hooked. Yet another maddening turn to this bizarre evening was to find out that she liked pussy.

Benita had to grip the back of the couch tight and a deep, guttural, long moan escaped her lips as Suki started her slit-licking work. At that moment, while she would never admit it to another person, Benita was in love with Suki's tongue. It boggled the mind, how the inexperienced Suki could be a better pussy-eater than the well-experienced Stacey. The proof was in the pudding however, when Benita threw her head back as far as the plush cushions of the couch would allow.

"Cumming!" Benita screamed as she thrust her hips up in the air as every muscle in her body tensed up.

Suki was quick and agile; she only missed the first blast of Benita's cum, which landed on Suki's cheek. Suki managed to wrap her lips around Benita's cock by the time the second blast of Benita's cum shot out of her cock. Suki was not satisfied with having just the cockhead inside her mouth, she wanted it all. Suki shoved as much as she could manage of Benita's big, fat cock in her mouth and swallowed repeatedly. Benita was in seventh heaven and was lost in a world of bliss as Suki swallowed every last morsel of Benita's essence that was blown out the end of her cock. When the cuming was done, Benita slumped down, spent; her breathing heavy and quick.

Suki did not need to be told to clean up Benita's wet and messy thighs and pussy, she wanted to. By the time Benita regained her senses, Suki had already licked Benita's pussy and groin area clean.

"Did I do well, Mistress?" Suki asked in a manner which conveyed her genuine desire to serve and please Benita.

The question in itself was enough to excite Benita and force blood to flow back into her large cock, but Suki genuine and inquisitive look accelerated that.

"Yes, you have done well, Woman," Benita said in a warm and affectionate manner as she stroked Suki's hair.

"Thank you, Mistress, I am happy to please you," Suki replied beaming her pure joy at the knowledge that she had done a good job at pleasing her Mistress.

"Lead me to your bed, Woman," Benita said in a determined expression with a throbbing erection twitching in Suki's face.

"This way, Mistress," Suki said submissively, with a bow before getting up and walking in a swift and determined manner towards one of the two bedrooms.

Once in the room, Suki only just entered the room, stood to the side, with her ass and shoulder-blades touching the wall as she motioned to the single bed in the far corner.

"Get on it, lie on your back, in the middle of it," Benita said in a husky tone of voice as soon as she entered the room, swiftly passing Suki.

"Yes Mistress," Suki said with a hint of fear and excitement in her voice as she swiftly moved to comply.

As Suki lay back on her bed and spread her legs wide in anticipation of the obvious fuck that was to come, she was conflicted. Suki was excited, eager and fearful of the same event. Suki knew that any moment now she would have the big fat cock she had just sucked imbedded in her pussy.

Part of Suki, the submissive part, would eagerly do anything to please her Mistress. Yet another part of Suki was confused, scared and mortified that such a thing would be taking place. She was about to admit the cock of someone she didn't even know the name of and would probably never see again. Suki was not a slut and had never ever considered herself as such yet here she was acting like a slut.

Benita never took her eyes off of looking deep into Suki's dark-brown eyes as she moved towards and crawled onto the bed. Benita smiled a cocky grin as she entered the bed and positioned herself above Suki. Without being told, Suki had positioned herself spread eagle on the bed, in the most submissive manner she could think of. Benita shifted her cock and cockhead nudged pussy for the first time and Suki drew a deep, sharp breath at the intimate contact.

"Up until now, you've been a good and eager slave. By now you must realize that I want to fuck you," Benita said as she ran her cockhead up and down Suki's slit. In response Suki just writhed in pure bliss. "I will never rape you or anyone else; you have a choice. Here and now tell me what you want, if you want me to leave, I will leave, no questions asked, but if you want me to fuck you, as I want to fuck you, then tell me so, now," Benita said as in a soothing manner while stroking Suki's hair lovingly.

Suki's mind froze as the sane and "normal" part of her mind knew what to say . . . "get out you crazy bitch!" Yet it was the other side, her submissive side who felt she had earned this fuck and therefore needed to feel that big, fat cock wedged inside her small pussy. It took but a moment for Suki to answer.

"Fuck me, Mistress. I am yours for the taking," Suki said with a loving smile while looking deep into Benita's eyes.

"As you wish," Benita said with a cocky chuckle.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers