The Wicked Witch

Story Info
A witch decides to have a little fun with Jack
1.4k words
3.81
28.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers

Hannah was dead. Jack could tell because he'd heard the wicked witch chanting right before his older sister had sank first to her knees, then to all fours and finally slumped over. Blood oozed from her eyes, nose, mouth and ears pooling beneath her face. She wasn't moving, not even a little. She had to be dead.

Jack hoped. He didn't want to think about her suffering.

Jack hadn't been able to move either once the witch started her chant only he'd been sitting when it started so he hadn't fallen like Hannah. He was pretty sure he wasn't bleeding but he couldn't tell, not for sure.

What he knew was that he was going to kill the witch. He'd rip out her evil heart and watch the eerie light fade from her eyes. She'd claimed earlier to be over two hundred years old. Jack vowed she wasn't getting any older than tonight.

As soon as he could move.

"Don't strain yourself." The witch crooned over her shoulder. "There is nothing you can do." She was prancing through the kitchen wearing just an orange skirt that did more to call attention to her voluptuous curves than to offer even an illusion of modesty. The bottoms of her bare feet were coated with blood and left a trail on the floor that looked like one of those 'how to dance' diagrams. She started dumping the cabinets out onto the floor while continuing her destructive dervish dance and moving on to the pantry and fridge. "I fo-o-o-o-und it!" The witch exclaimed bending at the waist and scooping up a heart shaped pendant that had fallen from a box of Kashi brand cereal.

She twirled on tip toe all the way back across the room and leapt gracefully onto the table looking down at Jack. "That was a really good hiding place. Did you think of it yourself? Don't answer." He wouldn't have even if he could.

It wasn't whatever spell she'd cast on him that held his tongue, it was genuine ignorance. When his parents had died in a car accident two years ago they he'd moved out of his apartment and back into the five bedroom house. The house had been in the family for over seventy years so selling it was out of the question and even if it hadn't been it was his, left to him in the will.

"Do you know what this is?" She plopped down on the table spreading her legs indecently wide and staring him in the face. Under normal circumstances this would have been a dream come true, a chocolate hued woman with a body like a goddess wearing nothing but a skirt. Right now she was a terror to behold and her spell didn't stop his heart from trying to beat its way through his ribs. "You don't do you?" She gently pressed her bare blood soaked foot Jack's face and leaving a perfect five toed imprint on the right side of her face. "Of course not, if you did. . ." She trailed off. "Get up, I want to get a better look at you."

Jack wasn't in control of his body. It was the strangest sensation to feel his body standing up all by itself. He couldn't fight it, he couldn't even scream. "Well that's a good boy. Big and muscly, momma likes." The woman grabbed Jack's shirt by the collar and violently tore it open sending buttons shooting across the room. In a single motion she ripped the fabric from his skin and returned her attention to Jack.

He wasn't spectacular, he didn't have massive pecs or chiseled abs. Instead he had the very average body of young man blessed with a fairly good metabolism and a fairly lazy life. "I was hoping for a little better." She cooed before raking her painted black nails down his chest leaving angry red scratches in their wake. "But you'll do." She leaned forward and kissed his nipples one after the other, then bit down.

As much as it hurt the only thing Jack could do was endure. His body wouldn't flinch or let him pull away. He could even hiss, it didn't matter how hard she was biting down or twisting at the sensitive bit of flesh the only thing he could do was endure. "You're delicious. Let's see what other treasures you've been hiding from me. Her lips traveled down h the center of his chest alternating between laying sweet kisses and harsh bites on his flesh until she reached his pants. The woman bit down on his fly and yanked it open, a moment later she captured the key of his zipper and lowered it. His black trousers sank to the floor and the woman followed close behind. She hooked her fingers into his boxers pulling those down as well.

Stop, don't! Jack screamed. Except no sound came out. The only action his body took was the completely predictable one. His cock reacted to her warm breath spilling over its head and started to harden straining towards her lips. It was moving like had a mind and will of its own. When it finally managed to make it to its goal she greeted it with a warm kiss.

"My gods it's magnificent. You're hung like one of my profane beasts." She was so close to his cock that Jack could feel her purring against the sensitive flesh. "I hope you don't mind."

I mind you rancid bitch! No amount of screaming in his mind kept his cock from becoming even harder and it certainly didn't stop her from wrapping her lips around it. She managed to swallow him whole in a single go and her tongue slithered out against his scrotum. Stop, please stop! Jack pled mentally but he wasn't sure any longer if he truly meant it or was just trying to convince himself that the horrid witch wasn't giving him the very best blowjob of his life. He was only a few seconds from blowing when she eased off him.

"Ravage me." Those were the first words she'd said that Jack could agree with. The motions his body were taken weren't entirely under his own control when he spun her around to face the table he tried to slam her head down on the table hard enough to crack her skull. Instead it was just hard enough that she winced. Winced and gasped in delight. "Just like that!" She squealed.

"You want it to hurt?" Jack snarled. In the heat of the moment he hardly registered that he could speak again. "I'll ravage you bitch!" He dug his fingers into the pliable flesh of her hips and jammed his cock into her so hard the table groaned in protest. Jack was genuinely trying to tear the bitch in two with his thrusts but the table was the only thing protesting. The witch was shrieking in delight and meeting his brutal thrusts with hungry hips. "You're liking that aren't you?" Jack snatched her by the hair and tried to tear her hear clean off her shoulders. He only accomplished whipping her head back at an unnatural angle.

"Yes, yes, yes. Make me your bitch Jackie, make it hurt!" She was howling. Jack felt his rage flood through his veins like liquid fire. His savage strokes continue until the legs on the far side of the table snapped. The new angle had the witch's feet a few inches off the ground helpless against Jack's onslaught. Pinned between Jack and the table the witch continued to scream, there was even a hint of pain that gave Jack a special satisfaction. Enough that he came inside her and nearly collapsed.

"Well you are quite the stallion. Now lay down." The witch command. The part of him that had been in control was instantly taken away and Jack's body followed her orders. "That's a good boy." The woman squatted over his face and pushed his semen out onto his face. "You look so cute after your facial. Isn't this what you were gonna do to Hannah? Speaking of which go get her we're leaving. Meet me in the car and put your little bitch in the trunk."

Jack obeyed the orders of the witch and scooped the still warm, still breathing corpse of his lover into his arms. She wasn't a corpse, she was breathing and warm. She was still alive. She just wasn't moving probably because of the same spell that made him obey the witch's every command. I'll find a way to save you Hannah. He swore to gods he hadn't believed in just a few hours earlier. He swore he'd save his lover and kill the witch.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,349 Followers