The Widow Gets Her Son

Story Info
Widow fucks her son.
6.4k words
4.39
248.2k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, this is a work of fiction and the characters are imaginary, existing only within the confines of the story and my imagination. It is intended for the enjoyment of my audience and should not be copied or distributed, in whole or in part, without the author's permission.

My mother Mary was a beautiful woman in the 60s style, full figured with fair skin and medium length blond hair. She had a slender waist that flowed gracefully into nice hips, with an ass that was wonderfully heart shaped. Of course, the first thing any man noticed was her large breasts. Many times I wished I could remember suckling on them, as they were full and weighty, although she always contained them in a strong bra. She was always stylishly dressed in a way that accented her figure, and men watched her as she walked anywhere.

After my parents divorced, I always hoped that Mom would discover that I wanted to be the man in her life. Obviously that was not realistic but I did not know that at the time. That dream was killed when she met and eventually married Artur, a German born man who was her senior by some years. Since he had a son, when they married and consolidated their households into one house, I gained an 18 year old step-brother, Carsten, who had just graduated high school. We each had our own room in the house, but each spent most weekends with our other parent, Carsten with his mother in her house and I with my Dad in his apartment. Of course, the regular consummation of Mom and Artur's marriage could be heard in both our rooms resulting in a few joking comments about Mom's enthusiastic response.

When Artur was killed in a car wreck after just three years of marriage, Mom was devastated. For many months, she just went through the motions of life, continuing her job and maintaining the household, but not really having a life. She gained a few pounds, and did not work very hard at dressing up or anything else. At home, she watched television or read novels, but had no desire to go out, except for my school events. Carsten was 21 and pretty shook up but seemed to at least move forward. At 18 years old, I took over running the household from my mom to some extent, taking responsibility for grocery shopping, car care, and some meal preparation and laundry.

After nine months of this behavior, I was wondering if she would ever change. Then suddenly, she did. She smiled more, started dressing better, and generally seemed more "full-o- life" than she was. Most evenings it was just Mom and I at home, as Carsten worked evenings at a local diner, having taken a year off from college after his father's death.

The only strange thing was as my Mom seemed to return to normal, Carsten seemed to retreat from it, at least around me. He seemed to talk to me less, avoiding the discussions we used to have about subjects of mutual interest. I wondered if he had a girlfriend, but if he did, I could not figure out when he would have seen her as he was home if he was not working.

The mystery of all the changes was reveled when I came home early one Sunday afternoon. Normally I spent the whole weekend with my Dad, coming home about 9pm on Sunday night, but Dad had a date and I really wanted to encourage that. He dropped me off at the house about 3pm and I walked up to the front door. I noticed Carsten's car in the driveway, but he sometimes did not go to work until 5 or 6 so that was not unusual. I unlocked the front door and walked in, but just before I swung the door shut, I heard a sound that made me freeze. It was a woman's scream, but it did not sound dangerous. I waited, trying to identify what I heard and where it was coming from. Then there was more.

"Oh yes!" the voice said. "Give me more!" It was my Mom's voice! And then I heard the rhythmic creaking of her bead, something I had not heard since Artur's death. My Mom was having sex!

A bunch of questions ran through my brain as I stood there in the hall. Who was she with? Where was Carsten? Would she be having someone over with him in the house or was he out with friends as well? Of course, that fact she was seeing someone explained her attitude change over the last few weeks. I quietly closed the front door and stealthily walked to the bottom of the stairs to listen more carefully.

"Unggh!" I heard her grunt. "GOD I love your big prick! Ungggh! Oh, shit, fuck me!" With each grunt the bed thumped and squeaked. My own mother was getting pounded and she obviously loved it. My cock was getting very hard as I listened and I opened my pants to give it some room.

"You're going to make me cum! Unngggh!" Mom yelled. I could hear some male grunts as well but obviously whoever was fucking my mother was working hard enough that no time could be spared for talking. "Almost there...hard now...fuck me harder!" Any harder and they might break the bed, I thought to myself. My hand was now wrapped around my own prick as I joined the race to their orgasm. It had been a while for me as well, since the pilot/husband down the street had been on local flights for the last week or so, denying me the opportunity to fuck his lonely wife.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she shrieked, as the sound of their flesh slapping together could be heard. The bed springs squeaked obscenely with the furious passion of their coupling. I heard a male voice grunt an extended "yes" and then my mother's voice howled.

"OH GOD...Yeeeesss... Yeeesss...ung...ung...ung..." Her voice at the end sounded like she was on a vibrating bed and I could picture her spasming on the bed in the throes of her orgasm. I shot my own load of jism, at the last Moment aiming to on the tile floor of the hallway where I could wipe it up easily. I sagged against the wall as my body relaxed. I took a deep breath and straightened up, putting my softening prick into my pants. I quietly slipped into the kitchen for a paper towel and returned to wipe up my cum from the floor. Then I listened carefully to find out what would happen next.

"Mmmm...that was so good!" my mother purred. "I wish you had time for more." I heard the bed shift and then the floor creaked as someone stood.

"Sorry," the male voice said. "I need to leave soon to get to work." The voice sounded familiar and I was puzzling over it when I heard the bedroom door open and quickly moved down the hall so I could not be seen from the top of the stairs. I was just calculating where I could hide when the person came down when I heard the bathroom door close.

He was using the bathroom that Carsten and I shared! And he had no time to dress so did he walk down the hall naked? And then it all came together for me: my mother has been much happier the last few weeks, Carsten has been distant and hardly talking to me, Mom dressing better around the house. My step-brother has been fucking my Mom!

Wow. I ran through a bunch of emotions as I realized what was happening in my own home. I was happy that my Mom was out of the depression she had been wallowing in, and in a fraternal way, it was cool that Carsten was banging a hot, mature woman. But it was my Mom he was taking advantage of...or was she taking advantage of him? If they were both consenting adults, did it matter?

And there was the jealousy. My mother had been one of my masturbation fantasies for years. I only quit when I started with one of my teachers, and then the pilot's wife down the street. If she needed sex, she could have come to me...but that may have been too taboo for my mother. Was fucking a step-son incest? Not really but it seemed very close to the edge.

I heard Carsten's shower turn off and figured I better let them know I was home. I slipped back to the front door, then opened it and closed in my normal fashion which announced I was home. From there I went into the family room and turned on the television. I surfed the channels until I found something I would normally watch, but my mind was turning this new situation over in my mind.

Carsten came down a few minutes later and simply said hi as he raced out the door to work. My mother came down a while later wrapped in a long bathrobe and walked into the kitchen. She looked over to me in front of the television.

"Hi honey," she said airily. "You got home early."

"Dad had a date," I answered. "So he dropped me off early. It's cool." I looked at her moving around in the kitchen. Even covered by the thick bathrobe, the curves of her body were enticing to look at. I thought I could even see her breast flesh jiggling as she moved about.

"Did you eat dinner yet?" she asked. I shook my head no. "Pizza?"

"Sure," I replied. Thirty minutes later she brought the pizza in and sat down on the sofa next to me. She was so incredibly sexy in that robe...or was it maybe the pheromones of a well-sexed woman. I was struggling to not undress her with my eyes. When the pizza was gone and the show was over, I said I still had some reading to do and went to my room. But I had to jerk off again to relieve my hard-on, this time with the image of my mother, naked and orgasming, in my mind.

*****

There was an uneasy tension that seemed to hold over the house for the next few days. Mom and Carsten were keeping a secret from me and I was keeping the fact that I knew from them. Life seemed to go on as normal, and I really do not know when they were getting it on during the week; maybe in the morning after I left for school as my Mom did not have to leave until 45 minutes after I did. I was tempted to skip school and check it out but it was risky and was still trying to figure out where all this would lead. But Friday evening it all changed anyway.

Mom and I had just finished dinner and she was finishing the clean-up as I sat down in the family room to watch TV. She asked if my father and I had anything special planned for the weekend.

"Not that I know about," I answered. "The weather is going to be crappy anyway so not much we can do anyway."

"It will be quiet around here, " she said in a sad voice. "Carsten will be spending the weekend with his Mom, so I will be here all alone." The sadness in her voice was strange, and I figured it was time to let her know that I knew her secret. I muted the television.

"Mom...I know about you and Carsten." My words hung in the silence that followed. She was frozen in the kitchen for a few Moments, and then turned to me, her eyes glassy with tears. "You are both adults and it's none of my business, but if it makes you happy, it's okay."

She paused for a Moment, then walked into the family room and sat next to me on the sofa. She placed her hand on mine and looked into my eyes.

"It's okay, you know." I repeated. I figured she was extremely embarrassed about this. She also probably needed to explain what happened and why. I knew enough about women to know they talked through everything so perhaps she would feel better after she said her piece.

"I'm so sorry that you found this out about us. I am ashamed." She was upset enough that her voice cracked. She tried to continue through the tears that started to flow but was unable to. "I..."

"I said it's okay." I reassured her. "I understand that you have needs and there's no reason to be embarrassed. You're a beautiful woman and I know you have to move on after what you have been through." She appeared shocked at my understanding and more tears flowed as she buried her face into my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around as she sobbed a bit. After a few Moments her crying stopped.

"But I shouldn't be doing it with my own step-son," she said. "And I shouldn't do anything that I should have to hide from my son. I'm sorry." As she looked into my face, I was confronted with the fact that her robe had opened and a goodly portion of her breast flesh was exposed to my eyes. The nearness of her warmth, the smell of her body, and the sight of her tits immediately sent blood into my cock and it started to grow.

"Wait a minute," she said with a smile. "Did you just call me a beautiful woman?"

"Of course you are," I answered. "You have always been a good looker. Some of my friends tell me they wish their Mom was as good looking as you." He saw the smile on her face. "You know you're sexy." Her eyes opened wide when she heard me use that word.

"So how long have YOU thought I was sexy?" I felt flush as I realized I had trapped myself. And yet, isn't this going the direction I wanted it to?

"Since you and Dad were married," I answered. She looked shocked at first, but then her eyes softened.

"It's okay," she told me. "It's not unusual to have feeling for your mother. Even Freud talked about it."

"But I want more," I stammered. "I'm jealous that you didn't come to me instead of Carsten." The silence in the room lasted for what seemed forever as she processed that. We were now staring in each other's eyes and her hand reached out and touched my face. I looked into her face in hope that I could figure out what she was thinking, and I guess she was looking at me for the same reason.

She reached under my chin and began to pull my face towards hers as she leaned forward for a kiss. I did not hesitate, but moved forward as well, my arm now pulling her closer to me. Our lips met and it seemed like a spark occurred between us. She moved both of her arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer as her tongue found my mouth and entered. As I returned the effort I realized this was one of the most exciting and disturbing kisses I had ever had.

She amazed me with her next action. She turned her body slightly to align with the sofa and leaned forward, pushing me back until I was laying back on the sofa with her warmth on top of me. All the while she continued her heavy French kisses, locked onto my lips. After a few moments of her laid out on my body, she opened her eyes and lifted her head back from mine. For another moment we stared at each other once more.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked me. My inside voice was screaming 'fuck yes' but rather than speaking, I just moved back in and kissed her even more passionately than before. She pulled me tight and ground her pelvis down against mine, letting me know the sexual need. She wanted me to make love to her.

As for me, the passion I felt burning in me was amazing. The physical contact with her body plus the desire in her kiss seemed to excite me more than ever before. I struggled to believe that what I had fantasized about so much through my adolescent years was finally going to happen. I started to move my hips rhythmically against the inside of her thigh.

My free hand moved down between our bodies and cupped her breast through the plush fabric of her bathrobe. As I squeezed the heavy mound of flesh, she inhaled sharply with pleasure. I moved my hand a little more and slipped it between the folds of the terrycloth and cupped the soft, warm flesh of my own mother's tit. I knew this was morally wrong but Mom was not pulling back so I was not going to either.

I wiggled the other hand free and reached down to undo the belt of her robe. The terrycloth fell open even more and I raised my other hand to her alternate tit. I now had both in my hands, feeling the soft weight of each large breast, the nipples that I used to suckle on now hard against my hands. She felt my warm hands on her breasts and leaned forward, pressing them into my hands. I squeezed and she moaned with desire. My mother had always had large nipples and most times concealed them well with heavy fabric bras, but now they were pressed into my palms. I moved my hands about some and was able to pinch her erect nipples. She looked down at me, her eyes burning with lust.

I moved my hands around the side of her breasts and then slowly down her ribs. As they moved down to her hips, I used my wrists to slide her bathrobe open even more, then reached out to cup her soft ass in my hands. After just a moments caress, I pulled her body up so that her naked crotch now rested on my hard cock still covered in my shorts. Most importantly, her enormous mammaries were right over my face.

Immediately my mouth enveloped one of her huge tan areolas and began sucking just as I had done as a baby. I'm sure that now the sensations generated in her body was so much more pleasurable than when I was an infant. I know I was enjoying it greatly as I nearly was smothered in her amble cleavage. Even as I did this she moved her right hand down to my hip, where she felt around until found the waistband of my shorts. She deftly opened my shorts and reached inside, and suddenly her cool hand was wrapped around my erection. I felt her fingers run down my cock and explore the soft flesh of my scrotum and feel the size and weight of my testicals.

Just then my mother moved her body a bit to make room for her hand. I was unsure what she was trying to do but she grabbed a hold of my rock hard cock and began to move her hand up and down slowly. Her touch was not too rough nor uncomfortable, but felt so good I groaned my pleasure around the breast flesh that filled my mouth.

She then broke our embrace, lifting herself up and moving to her knees on the floor between my feet.

"Let's get a closer look at this thing, shall we?" She told me with a smile. She reached up and grabbed my sorts and pulled them down as I lifted my hips. She clinically examined my cock up close for the first time since puberty hit. I was worried she might be disappointed as I know I am a bit shorter than Carsten and slightly less in girth, but she kissed it and looked up at me.

"I have something special for you," she whispered. She pushed her chest up and shook her head to force her hair back and out of the way. This made her unrestrained breasts sway from side to side sensuously. I had lusted after those huge fun-bags of flesh for years and now they were right in front of me.

Mom grinned at me as she moved forward and took each of her massive mammaries in hand and pressed them around my shaft. The soft warmth enveloped my penis and was a completely new sensation for me. The girls and women I had been with before did not really have the sufficiency of tit for this, but my mother's chest was plenty big enough, as she so demonstrated. Her own fingertips were holding her large areolas, with her stiff nipples pressed between the sides of two fingers. She grinned and continued by moving her breasts up and down.

"Mmmmmm..." I moaned as my mother continued to manipulate her breasts around my cock like warm bread dough. I looked down at her and saw my cock disappear in her cleavage and then reappear, while her mouth was waiting to lick the head of my cock and suck in as much as she could. Oh...the sensations of her warm breast flesh and then the warm wet sucking of her mouth on my cockhead! I had never experienced something so intense yet so loving. I was definitely on the short road to an orgasm and I warned her of the upcoming surge.

"Mom...I'm gonna' cum!" I grunted. She looked up at me with her eyes, but continued steadfastly, wrapping her big boobs around my shaft as tight as ever. Then she bent her head forward even more so the swollen glans of my penis never left her mouth. I guess it was the intensity of Mom's knowledgeable cocksucking but the need to cum rose to dominate my every thought. Although I would have loved to let Mom's combined tit-fuck and blowjob go on for hours, my need to ejaculate was too strong. My body jerked and the first load went speeding up my cock and shot out into her mouth.

Mom released her tits and pressed forward, taking more of my cock in her mouth, causing my second spasm and cum-shot to be even more intense than the first. I screamed "Oh fuck!" and she buried her face into my crotch. I looked down and saw her throat move and felt her tongue surge against the bottom of my meat. Did she just swallow my sperm? I had never experienced a woman actually swallowing my sperm; the blowjobs I had received before had ended with coitus or stroking me off with a hand. Watching my mother drink my semen was erotic, depraved, and loving all at the same time, causing me to shoot even more cream into her mouth.

12