The Widower Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not what I was expecting for this morning, but I'll take it. Now I had the whole day to hang out and get ready for my date with Lucy. I had plenty of time to kill, so I headed to the market to get my shopping out of the way.

I had my list out and was reviewing what I needed when I heard my name from behind me. When I turned, I saw an old friend of mine from way back. "Hey Sarah, how's it going?" Sarah and I were friends from grade school and had always kept in touch. She was probably the one female that April never felt threatened by. She stood about 5'3", had long auburn hair, green eyes and maybe weighed about one hundred five pounds. She had small, petite tits and by far her best feature was her perfect ass. Even after four kids, she still somehow maintained a tight, heart-shaped ass. Her face was covered in freckles which made her look like she was eighteen rather than thirty six.

"Good Frank. How about you?"

"I'm good. Just trying to get my shopping done for the week."

"Same here. OK if I walk with you?"

"Sure. So, how are the kids?"

"Well, the girls are driving me crazy. Just started going through puberty and now I'm starting to understand why my mom said I always drove her crazy."

"How old are they now?"

"They just turned fourteen and the boys are starting to come out of the woodwork."

"Poor Jim. How's he handling it?"

"Well, I'm not sure and don't care at this point. We separated a couple of months ago."

I stopped short and Sarah took a few more steps before realizing it. "What? But you guys were always so perfect together."

We started walking through the produce. "Yeah, well, not the last few years. We've been having problems for a while and decided to try a separation. He moved out last month and I've got the feeling we'll be getting divorced."

"Wow. I'm sorry to hear it. That really sucks."

"Hey, it's OK. We're trying to stay friendly because of the kids, but it's tough."

"If you need anything, just call."

"Thanks Frank. That means a lot. But how are things going with you?"

"Things are moving forward slowly. It's tough and I'm not sure how it will go this summer. School has been able to keep the kids occupied, but when they get out, they'll be home a lot more. Plus with Cindy leaving for college in the fall, it's going to be decidedly masculine around the house."

I had stopped to check on some melons and had a couple in my hands to check them out. Sarah had a pained look on her face and then busted out laughing. "Don't do that too much in front of me please. It's been a long time since I've had my melons touched like that."

I laughed out loud and put one of them into my cart. "Give it time and I'm sure you'll have guys lined up around the house to give yours a squeeze."

Sarah blushed at that and then her phone rang just in time to distract her. I walked ahead while she spoke on the phone and a few minutes later she caught up to me. "Sorry about that. I've been looking for some work and that was an agency that I'm using. I think this is the worst part about the separation. Now I need to go back to work."

"Yeah, I imagine that must be tough. What are you going to do about the kids?"

"Jim and I have an agreement. Since he has his own place, I just have to find a job that will make up the difference between what he has to pay out and what we were making."

"Sounds like you guys are being amicable at least."

"I think we just grew apart. I still love him, but our relationship has become more like friends. He wants more. We took a trip just before we separated to see if we could reconnect and it just didn't work out."

"Like I said, if you need anything, just call. I'm sure Cindy would babysit if you wanted a night out."

"That I might take you up on. And maybe I can borrow you to do some work around the house."

"Just let me know."

"Thanks Frank. That means a lot to me." We continued our shopping and headed our own way when we were done. It really sucked what was happening to Sarah. She met Jim in college and they were married a few years later. Jim was about three years older and while I didn't know him that well, he seemed like a nice guy. They had four kids. Twin girls who were fourteen and two boys, twelve and ten. April and I didn't spend much time with them because of the difference in ages for the kids, but we did run into them at events around town.

I got home and unloaded the car. When everything was put away, I found a message from Lucy on my machine.

"Hey Frank, its Lucy. Just wanted to touch base and let you know that my appointment was moved up a couple of hours, so I should be free by five now. Instead of me picking you up, why don't you come over to my place? Can't wait to see you. Bye."

I called her back to make sure I didn't miss her. She answered on the second ring. "Hey Lucy. It's Frank. Just got your message."

"Oh good. So change of plan. I still want to pick you up. Is that OK?"

"Sure. But you're making my head spin."

"Sorry. But I want to make a stunning entrance and it'll be more fun if I show up at your front door. I'll be there about seven, so we'll have plenty of time to get there."

"OK, then I'll see you at seven."

"See you at seven. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung out around the house for the rest of the day and took a short nap before the kids were expected home. Cindy was the first one and she came in with Tina. When Tina saw me she jumped into my arms and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey dad, we have some news for you."

"Must be good news by that greeting." Tina blushed fiercely and backed off a little.

"Actually it is. I went with Tina to speak to the guidance councilor and Tina asked about what she needed to get into the University. He made some calls and they think Tina will be able to go to school with me. Since she already has the acceptance and she never declined, they held an opening for her."

"That's great. So does that mean you're in?"

Tina was still blushing, but her smile was back. "Yes, I think so. I have to get the paperwork done by Friday, but that shouldn't be a problem. Cindy is going to help me with it tonight."

"Let me know what you need from me."

"Thank you Mr. Starling. You have no idea how happy you've made me. And I promise I'll pay you back."

"Tina, there's no..." I started to say, but Cindy made a slashing motion and I changed what I was going to say "...way I couldn't help you out. You're just like my daughter."

Her face lit up and she gave me another hug and kiss, then she and Cindy headed up to Cindy's room to start the paperwork. At least I knew she'd be in good hands with Cindy. Just then my phone rang and when I answered it was Tommy. He was having dinner with one of his friends and would be home later. I let him know I was going to be out and I got an earful of teasing before I hung up on him.

"Hey Cindy, where's Billy?"

She poked her head out the door and said "Don't you remember? He's staying over at Brett's tonight. Something about a science project."

Damn, I had forgotten. "So what do you girls want for dinner?"

"Dad, go get ready for your date. I'll take care of dinner. And let me know when you're ready so I could check you out." She laughed at that and added "I can't let you go out without making sure you look good."

My answer was to walk back to my bedroom and start to get ready. I took a long, hot shower, shaved and got myself ready. About six o'clock I emerged from my room wearing my tux and looking quite dapper. Or at least I thought so.

When I entered the kitchen, the girls were eating. Tina was facing me when I entered and she almost choked on her food. Cindy turned around and her mouth dropped open for a second. "Holy crap dad. You look amazing." She stood up and walked over to me. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a fierce hug that lasted quite some time. Tina had also stood and was staring at me with a crazy look on her face.

When Cindy stepped back she had tears in her eyes. "Mom would be proud of you dad." That brought tears to my eyes as well. I rarely dressed up, but when I did, April always made a special point of making a big deal out of it. I hated these outfits and was more comfortable in jeans and t-shirts.

"You're going to make Ms. Angelo extremely proud to be with you." She still had tears in her eyes. "So, did you buy flowers or anything?"

"What? Shit, I knew I forgot something."

"Dad, didn't mom teach you anything? OK, wait here and I'll take care of it."

She ran out to the garden, leaving me alone with Tina. She was still standing and staring. "So, what do you think, Tina?"

She blushed again and stuttered a few times before saying "You look amazing."

"Thanks. I'm nervous as hell though."

"You? Why are you nervous? If I were your date my stomach would be doing flips right now."

"It's been a long time since I was on a date."

"You'll make her very happy. I know I'd be." She blushed again and looked down at her feet. Cindy came back in with some flowers from our garden.

"Let me get these ready for you. What time is she coming over?"

"Around seven."

"Oh, good. We have time."

"Thanks kiddo. I'm not sure what I'll do without you around."

Cindy looked at me sharply for a second but turned around quickly and started on the flowers. I went back into my bedroom to pack my overnight stuff. By the time I was done, it was almost seven and the butterflies in my stomach had turned into large birds. Cindy had done an amazing job making a small bouquet of the flowers and I was now pacing near the front door waiting for Lucy to arrive.

I heard a watch chime the hour and started to sweat. Ten minutes later, Lucy still hadn't arrived and I started to wonder if I'd been stood up. Cindy noticed and said "Dad, relax. She's just building the anticipation to make a grand entrance. She'll be here."

"Yeah Mr. Starling. She'd be an idiot to not show up", Tina said.

"Thanks girls. Just nervous is all."

A few minutes later a car pulled up out front and we heard the engine shut off. "Dad, go stand in the kitchen. You don't want to look to anxious. Go."

So I went back to the kitchen and paced around there. Tina had come with me and was smiling at met.

"What's so funny?"

"You. This big tough guy and you're acting like a nerdy high school kid. Relax. You'll be fine."

"So you say. I bet you make all the guys feel this way."

Her eyes opened wide at what I said and she blushed again. "Most guys don't even notice me."

I was about to answer when the doorbell rang and we both turned to look. The bell rang again and I stared to go answer it when Tina put her hand up to stop me. That's when I heard Cindy open the door and say "Hi, Lucy. Come on in. My dad will be right out."

Tina took my hand and led me into the game room. She turned and looked up at me and could tell she wanted to say something, but didn't. Cindy walked in and said "Lucy's in the kitchen. Now play it cool." She had a sly smile on her face as I walked into the kitchen.

My eyes almost burst from my head when I saw Lucy. She was wearing a black cocktail dress that fit her like a second skin. Her hair was loose and hung over her left shoulder and across her left breast. The dress came down to about mid-thigh and she had on three inch heels that made her calves look fantastic. I was completely speechless.

"Hi sailor, come here often?" I'm not sure if she practiced that or not, but it snapped me out of my trance.

"Hi to you too. You look fantastic. Actually, better then fantastic." I couldn't think of anything else to say and I couldn't stop staring.

I felt a small nudge forward and took a step towards her. When I looked behind me, Cindy and Tina were gone. "I can't believe I'm here with you now. You are gorgeous."

Lucy blushed deeply at that, but here eyes never left mine. "So, you like?"

"Oh yeah. Very much so."

Her face glowed with a huge smile. "Good. I aim to please."

"Well, I'm very pleased." I noticed the flowers on the counter and picked them up. "I got these for you." I paused and added "Actually, I forgot about flowers so Cindy picked them and made the bouquet. But they don't even come close to matching your beauty."

Lucy's eyes widened and the smile on her face slipped slightly. Then she leaped into my arms and kissed me savagely while wrapping her arms around my neck and squeezing tightly. When she stepped back she had tears in her eyes. "You are just full of surprises, aren't you? That's one of the nicest things I've ever heard someone say to me."

"Well, it's the truth." Then I was at a loss for words. "Do you want a quick drink before we leave?"

"Yes. Wine if you have any. But I need to use the bathroom first. I'm sure I've messed up my makeup."

"It's right there. I'll pour some wine."

When I walked into the game room I got slugged in the arm by Cindy. "Now I know why mom kept you around. Did you say things like that to her too?"

I smiled slyly at her and said "All the time. And I meant it every time."

"Dammit. You have no idea how hard it's going to be to find a husband. You've set the standards too high." We both laughed and she gave me a hug and kiss. "Have fun tonight and don't get into trouble. If you drink too much, just call and I'll come pick you up." We laughed again and she and Tina left.

By the time Lucy came back, I had two glasses of wine poured. We toasted each other and made some small talk before leaving. On the way out I almost forgot my overnight bag and Lucy had to remind me to grab it. "Don't want to forget that. Although there's a good chance you may not need the clothes."

I laughed nervously about that and followed her to her car. The dinner was being held at a high class restaurant and the entire place was open for the sole purpose of the dinner. These dinners were always the most boring events and this one was no different. When Lucy and I entered, mostly everyone turned to look at us. Well, at Lucy. And she knew it too, not that I could blame her. She was by far the sexiest lady in the entire place.

The night seemed to drag on and on. I met Lucy's boss and we discussed the events of the previous day and the project that Lucy and I had discussed. The food was incredible and the drinks flowed freely. It quickly became late and I was feeling the effects of the drinks. About midnight, Lucy took my hand and led me out to the gardens to get some fresh air. I was glad I had taken a nap, because it was way past my normal bedtime. But Lucy looked like she was feeling the effects of the time and the alcohol.

We held hands as we walked and Lucy was slightly unsteady on her feet. We reached a quiet section of the garden and sat down on one of the benches. "Are you having a good time?" she asked.

"I am with you."

She chuckled slightly. "So, what you're saying is you're bored out of your mind."

"You could say that. I always hated these things, but at least I'm having a good time with you."

"Good. I'm having a good time with you too." She had her head on my shoulder and looked up at me. As I looked down at her, I got the sudden urge to kiss her. The kiss was sweet and tender and went on for a while. When we broke apart she said "Let's get out of here and go somewhere more private."

"I'll drive." We got up, grabbed our stuff from the table, said our good-byes and left. I took the keys from her and opened her door.

"Such a gentleman. You can relax. Now it's time for the fun part of the evening." She was standing against the car and I leaned down and kissed her again. This time there was a little more heat to the kiss. I had thought of ripping her dress off right there, but we heard a car door shut and pulled apart reluctantly.

"Let's get out of here." She nodded her head and climbed into the passenger seat. She didn't live far from the restaurant and we were soon back at her townhouse. She fumbled briefly with the key, but finally got the door opened. As soon as I shut the door, she was in my arms and we were kissing again. I dropped my bag next to us and pulled her tightly against me.

The kiss went on for quite a while before she stepped back, removed my jacket and undid my tie. She quickly had my shirt unbuttoned and my belt loose. Then she stepped back again. This time she reached behind her and slowly unzipped her dress. It was agonizing how slowly she went. When it was pulled all the way down, she let the front fall down slightly before grabbing it and holding it in front of her.

My dick was already hard and I was eagerly waiting for the next part of the show. She didn't make me wait long as she teasingly lowered first one arm and then the other. Her top fell forward and I saw the black lace half bra she was wearing. She was now standing in front of me with her dress around her hips and her sexy breasts half covered. Then she raised her hands above her head and slowly gyrated her hips. She was dancing to music only she heard and slowly lowered her arms, running her fingertips over her breasts, down her flat tummy and over her hips. Then she hooked her fingers on her dress and slowly lowered the dress over her hips.

The teasing continued as she slowly showed me the top of her black lace panties and then pulled the dress back up over her belly. Then she lowered the dress further, revealing more of her panties before pulling it back up again. My dick was ready to burst through my pants when she lowered the dress a third time. This time she continued down till she kicked her dress off. She stood back up and danced a little more for me.

She spun around with her dress still on the floor in front of her and I saw that the panties were cut high on her hips. When she was turned all the way around I saw that her panties were a thong and I was able to admire her fantastic ass split by the thin fabric of her underwear. Then she bent over, keeping her legs straight and parting them slightly. She bent almost in half with her ass sticking out towards me and she reached between her legs and grabbed her dress. She arched her back as she slowly rose back to a standing position, took her dress and carefully laid it over the back of the couch.

Lucy was now facing me, wearing only her matching bra and panties and her three inch heels. She was a goddess come to life and I couldn't say a single word. After a few moments of looking at her, she stepped up to me and removed my shirt, pulled my belt off and unbuttoned my pants. She stepped closer and we kissed. Her mouth was hot and our tongues danced within each other's mouths. My hands roamed all over her sexy body. After several minutes of this, she took my hand and led me back to her bedroom.

Once there, she turned back to me and we kissed more. This time she kissed her way down my body, lowering my pants as she went. She removed my shoes and socks, then carefully removed my pants. She gently folded them and draped them over the back of a chair. When she came back to me, we kissed again and I undid the latch of her bra. I had it undone and she stepped back enough for it to fall between us.

She started to kiss down my body, but I stopped her, picked her up and put her on the edge of the bed. Now it was my turn to kiss her body. I laid her back and kissed her jaw line, down her neck across her collarbone and down to her tits. While I licked and sucked on one nipple, I pinched the other. She had her hands on the back of my hand and held me against her tit, encouraging me to continue. But I was ready to do more. I wanted to make this sexy creature scream.

While I sucked on one tit, I moved my hand down her body till I felt the top of her panties. I ran my fingers down her pubic mound, but stopped before I got to her pussy. She let me move between her legs and this time, as I ran my fingertips up her leg, I brushed across her pussy. I could feel the heat coming from her. I rubbed her a little harder and she spread her legs further apart. After teasing her like this, I felt the crotch of her panties become wet. Now I kissed my way down her body and slid my fingers through the leg of her panties so I could feel her pussy directly. The moment my fingers brushed across her bare pussy she gasped and bucked her hips.