The Wilbraham Fungus Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

Another woman - equally as busty and sensual as either Kat or the doctor - climbed out and went around the back, opening the rear doors. It took Kat a second to realise it was Jennifer Rabaiotti who was obviously working with Dr McAllister and her mad fungus god.

The ends of the ropes came free from the ground as the doctor and Jennifer lifted Kat's trussed body and loaded her into the back of the van, alongside her father who was tied up in a similar manner. They stared at each other helplessly as the van doors closed and they were driven away.

++++++++

It was difficult to judge how long they were in the back of the van, jostling and rolling around as it left the park, picked up the road and, some time later, headed off along what felt and sounded like a country track. All Kat and her father could do was stare at each other and hope for the best.

Eventually, the van stopped and the rear doors were opened. Jennifer Rabaiotti and another girl - obviously another Bride of the Fungus judging by her figure - dragged Kurt's large frame out first, the pair of them struggling to get him upright, before they did the same with Kat. Despite the horrible circumstances, Kat couldn't help moan a little in pleasure as she felt them take the opportunity to run their hands over her body, squeezing her big jugs and cupping her ass.

As they stood, the vines wrapping their legs fell to the ground and were absorbed into the earth, allowing them to walk under the guidance of the Brides, though their arms and bodies were still tied, their mouths still gagged.

Kat and her father looked around them, seeing a large, single storied building that looked like a barn of some sort, set in the middle of a scrap of land. On three sides, the barn was flanked by an old wood with close set trees, the remaining side being where they'd parked the van, a rough track leading away from it. Neither she nor Kurt had any idea where they were.

Dr McAllister walked ahead of them and opened the barn, closing the heavy, corrugated iron door after the two Brides had led their captives inside. The interior was mostly empty - a few bales of hay were placed around the edges of the floor with planks of wood leaning against the walls here and there. A large but dirty skylight let in plenty of sunshine although it was tinged to an almost brown colour because of the grime, giving the place a run down look.

"We thought this would be nice and quiet," the doctor said as the Brides moved Kat to one bale of hay while Mia moved Kurt to one of the beams that supported the roof, the vines wrapping themselves around the beam, holding him tight to it. "I think you know Jennifer from the Academy, don't you?" she asked Kat before indicating the other girl. "This is Sarah, our latest recruit."

"Hi," Sarah said incongruously, waving at Kat.

Kurt winced as the doctor tore open his shirt to reveal his broad chest and taut abs before opening his trousers, reaching in and pulling out his big, heavy cock.

"Oh my," she said in admiration. "That's a really big cock, Mr Denholm. No wonder Kat couldn't resist it."

"You fucked your own father?" Jennifer whispered in Kat's ear as she ran her hand over the captive's big tits, squeezing them gently, grinning as she felt Kat's nipples harden beneath her shirt. "Mmmmm, you dirty bitch," she said, leaning closer and licking and nibbling at her ear.

"The doctor's right, though," Sarah said, leaning into Kat from the other side, cupping her other tit. "That's a really big cock he's got."

"Still, that's not what we're here for," Mia said as she took a sharp bladed knife from her clutch bag.

Kat struggled against her bonds, screaming behind her gag as she watched her former boss step up to her father, tilt his head back and draw her knife across his throat, sending a torrent of blood pouring down his chest.

Kurt gasped in pain and surprise, looking over at his daughter as his life ebbed away.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment - you can do both anonymously if you want to - as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12