The Wild Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked gently in the firelight, kissing and laughing. She stiffened, finally, and I felt her cunt squeezing my cock. I moved, finally, thrusting gently into her, helping her prolong her orgasm. She relaxed, and lay her head on my chest, staring into the embers. I stroked her until we both fell asleep, my dick still inside her.

We awoke in the dark, after how long I did not now. The fire was out completely, the freshening breeze that kept it from killing us was now cold on our naked skins. Our cave man adventure was a little too realistic now. I fumbled for the flashlight on my clothes and sat up. "What an incredible night. We'd better go before you get in trouble, hon."

Mary Alice smiled at me in the light, and ran her fingers back through her hair, a hand on each side of her head with her elbows up and jutting out. This lifted her breasts erotically. I bent to suck on them, and she let me for a while, then stopped me when I moved to do more. We got dressed and crawled out.

"Uh-oh," I said as we got near the last bends of the tunnel. "That's daylight in front of us. We slept throught the night. What's your old man going to say?"

"Nothing. I told him I was visiting Karen for the night. I think he's glad that I like women, because then he doesn't have to fuck me as often. So he doesn't complain when I go over there." She paused, and looked at me slyly. "Karen tells her husband she's staying with me, sometimes. I think you'd like Karen, if you don't mind tall blond and skinny."

I gave her a non-committal "Hmmm. Right now I'm interested in a wild cave woman. You should see your hair.".

We drove to my place, where we had breakfast and civilized sex in the shower. I took her to Karen's and said good bye. The next weekend was going to be exciting. Karen likes camping, too.

12