The Wilkerson Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hundred yards further, around a hedge and out of sight of the big pool, I found a smaller pool. Mercifully empty. I'm not quite kinky enough for that much public display of affection. Maybe by the end of the week, but not yet, not just yet. I threw my shoes and socks on a lounge chair, peeled off my sweat soaked shirt, and dove in. Oh, that felt good! I dove deep and touched the bottom before surfacing. I looked around. Sue had kicked off her sandals and tossed her wrap on another chair, and was sitting on the edge. She was an okay looker, at least if you liked blonde goddesses with big hooters.

I flicked some water at her and started my laps. This wasn't an Olympic pool. I swam laps for maybe twenty, thirty minutes. On my return laps I'd catch a glimpse of Sue. Mostly she sat on the edge of the pool, legs dangling in the water. Occasionally, I'd see her flip around and drop off the edge, but only neck deep. Then she'd pop out again. Finally, I felt all exercised out, and swam to her side.

"I thought you wanted to swim?," I asked.

"Nope, just a few quick dips. The chlorine really bothers my eyes. I really wanted to work on my tan." A worthy aspiration for any golden goddess. "You know, if you don't get some lotion on, you're really going to burn! You have no idea how fast you can fry down here."

She was right, too. Even in the late afternoon, the sun was high and bright and hot. "Make you a deal," I said. "You oil my back, and I'll oil yours."

"Deal," she agreed with a big grin, and stood up. I jackknifed out of the water, and she grabbed our stuff. "Come on," she said, and walked around a tall hedge.

I followed her a few feet and we entered a small, hedge enclosed garden. Entering, she turned and closed a gate behind us. I noticed that Sue had thoughtfully grabbed a number of towels from a stack near the pool, and I took one from her. I quickly rubbed myself dry, while Sue spread the others on the neatly manicured lawn, side by side. I plopped down on the makeshift carpet and the girl reached into her cover-up and pulled out a small bottle of suntan lotion.

"Use a lot," she said, pouring a handful out. She gave me the bottle. "It's not all that strong."

Well, she was the expert. I always listen to professionals. Which raised another question. Professionals get paid. What was the compensation scheme for these girls? Yet something else to ask Mr. Wilkerson. I oiled my legs and chest accordingly.

Sue's hands on my back felt delicious. I could take that for hours. But her warnings sounded a bell in my mind, and I pulled away after a few minutes. Turning to her, I announced, "Your turn. Lie down."

"What?"

"You do my back, I do yours. That was the deal. Lie down and I'll oil you up, too!"

Grinning, she promptly laid back and rolled onto her stomach. "Okay!" She reached behind her neck and then her back, and untied her string top. Then she put her hands beneath her head and closed her eyes against the sunlight.

I poured a goodly amount of oil into one palm, put the bottle down, and rubbed my hands together. Then I knelt by her side and began a long, slow massage. Sue had long, very golden, blonde hair, held together in a long ponytail. A deep golden tan, with no strap marks. After the first handful of oil had been rubbed in, I reached over and undid the ponytail. Carefully, I laid her hair to the side of her head, away from her face, and then poured more oil on her back. This I massaged in longer. Then I had her stretch out her arms, and I rubbed lotion onto them.

Next, I poured a thin line of oil up each outstretched leg. Starting at her naked, golden, feet, I worked my way north, rubbing the oil into the backs and sides of her legs. All the while, Sue was murmuring contentedly, eyes closed. Finally, I was about as high as I could go. Feeling brave, I gently untied the strings holding on the bikini bottom. The front strings fell to the ground, and delicately taking the back strings, one between each thumb and forefinger, pulled the bottom back and down between her legs.

Interesting! No tan lines here either! I poured more oil on Sue's golden globes, and applied my hands to her gluteus maximus (maximi?). My fingers massaged her buns, while my thumbs rubbed oil throughout the crack of her ass, and down towards the treasure hidden beneath.

After several minutes of this, I gently rolled the girl onto her back. Sue's eyes stayed closed, and I oiled the fronts of her arms, while my own eyes feasted on the vision at my knees. Real class-A knockers, C cups, topped by hard, dark red nipples, jutting up from her tits. Only her hairdresser knew for sure if she was a real blonde, because her lower lips were shaved as smooth as the day she was born. I should have guessed, considering the swimsuit lying beside her. After her arms were done, I moved down to oil her legs. I was saving the best parts for last.

The best parts came soon. Sue's eyes were still shut, but if they had been open, she would have seen a tentpole in my shorts. I hadn't done this in years, not since a wild weekend in Fort Lauderdale one spring break. I moved back up to her midsection and poured the rest of the bottle on her upturned tits, her belly button, and the cleft between her legs. I tossed the bottle to the side and went to work.

First I concentrated on her stomach. The oil went in all around the gentle curve of her belly. Then I slowly worked my way up her sides, to her neck and shoulders. By now, Sue's murmurs had turned to gentle moans. When her shoulders were nice and greasy, I moved one hand down to each breast and thoroughly oiled them. I concentrated on her large and prominent nipples. Wouldn't want them to get burned! Sue's back arched and her moans grew less and less gentle.

Finally, I moved back down her stomach and pushed my hands between her legs. I gently spread her outstretched legs apart. By now my fingers were aching from exertion, but I gladly willed them to the final effort. Moving them through the last strands of oil, I put all ten on the only unprotected portion of her anatomy and vigorously massaged the oil in. Nothing was left undone, not the lips, not the pulsing pink bud between them, not the long pink tunnel below. The effect was electrifying. Sue let out a low cry, a scream of joy, and arched her back as if to break her spine. Thrashing wildly, she cried out the unbearable pleasure radiating outwards from her innermost depths.

Ultimately, the pain in my hands took over, and slowly they receded from her loins. Sagging back into the towel beneath her, Sue gasped and panted back to recovery. Finally she spoke.

"Holy Jesus, Mr. deFrame, you really are something else!"

"What do you mean?," I asked, flexing my fingers back from lifelessness. "And how come all you girls know my name?"

Sue moved forward and leaned back on her elbows. Looking at me with a wicked smile, she said, "We have big blowups of all the guests down in the dorm. So we can learn who's who. Some we use as dartboards." She leaned forward and grasped the tentpole. "And some we don't."

"Really?," I asked calmly. Not that I was all that calm. She kept her hand on my erection, rubbing it through the shorts.

"We talk about everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything." Rising to her knees, she grasped the waistband of my shorts firmly, and in the wink of an eye had tugged them down to my knees. "Like just how good in bed you can be. I want to find out if what they say is true."

And with that, she whirled around, facing away from me, and put her head to the towels. Kneeling, she spread her knees wide. "Now, put it in my ass!," she commanded.

"You want me to ass fuck you?," I asked incredulously. I don't think I'd ever had a women ask that before!

"Yeah. You'll like it, I guarantee. Ever done it before? It's really tight and hot. Come on, I give great ass!" She reached her hands back and spread the oily cheeks wide. Her sphincter stared back at me, slowly relaxing open.

What the fuck, in for a penny, in for a pound! Holding my dick in one hand, I crawled forward till it rested in the crack of her ass. Moving back slightly, I positioned the head in the small ring, and slowly pushed in.

She was right, it really was tight and hot! Once the head was completely buried, Sue gave a lunge back, and instantly I was buried to the hilt. My nuts slammed against her inner thighs, and I gave way to my darkest desires. Pushing her down onto the ground, I moved my legs and straddled her thighs. Then, still buried up her chocolate speedway, I began to literally fuck her ass off. Withdrawing to the point of pulling out, I rammed back in, high speed, full power.

"Oh, God...yes...faster...harder...faster...all the way!..," screamed out Sue. "Fuck my ass!," she kept crying out. And with every thrust, her ass bucked up to meet me, her asshole clenching around my shaft. I mean, I had never felt anything like this in my life. This girl's ass was more talented than most's cunts.

Sue had been coming steadily since my first penetration. I couldn't last long myself, and shortly began to come myself. With a loud grunt, I wilted atop her back, only my hips twitching, as her grasping ass greedily pumped my member dry. Only when my dick was completely soft, and my balls totally drained, did I pull out and roll off her.

"Wow!," whispered Sue in my ear. She rolled over and snuggled against me. "The girls were right." Not knowing what to say, I said nothing, and cuddled her against my chest.

Still, the sun was still there, and I knew I'd be a lobster in only a few minutes more. A sunburned dick in a carnal paradise sounded very uninviting. Disentangling myself, I pulled my shorts back up. And I felt dirty. Not because of the kinky sex. Because of the oil and the sweat the kinky sex had caused.

"Honey, one last swim, and then we better go in."

I stood and helped her to her feet. She bent back down and picked up our stuff, but didn't dress. Looked good to me. Taking my clothes back, we walked back to the pool. As Sue led the way, I could see my come running down her legs, mingling with her own fresh pussy juice. The pool was still empty, so I threw my stuff on a chair and dove in.

Sue jumped in after me, and I swam over to her. She was standing near the shallow end, her breasts out of water. Her hands were on her cunt and ass, washing them off. Turning to me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long, deep, tongue filled kiss. "Let's clean you off, too," she said.

And she did, right then and there. Pushing my shorts down again, she reached down and ran her hands over my cock and balls, washing off any trace of her anus. Surprisingly, or unsurprisingly, her actions slowly brought my cock alive again, slowly growing to fill her hands. This only increased her motions, and a few minutes later, the expert hand job caused my jism to squirt out, to mix with the chlorinated water.

***

Fucked out, I had left Sue to return to my room. The ever efficient Jeanine had cleaned, and my clothes had been returned, cleaned and pressed. I collapsed on the bed and immediately fell asleep. I slept for several hours, awakening with a ravenous appetite.

I showered and tossed on a now clean sports coat and slacks, and headed downstairs. As I passed the concierge's desk, the young lady behind it stood and asked me if I was to be free tonight, for a training session. These broads were just too damn efficient.

"Yeah, sure, I guess so."

"Very good, sir. Thank you."

Well, if my bedtime snack was taken care of, I still had dinner and after dinner to survive. I proceeded to the restaurant, and took a table to myself. After seeing my waitress, I knew what dessert was going to be. I shook my head at the silent offers of company from a few unattached ladies.

I had a really great meal. Oysters, salad, a monster steak, a small bottle of Beaujolais. Every time Teresa came back, I made sure we talked. Very lovely. A tall redhead with waist length hair, very long legs, and an intriguing bust. And rather witty, to boot. When I ordered the oysters Rockefeller, she commented they'd put lead in my pencil.

"Who should I write to?," I asked.

"I love long letters," she said cryptically, then smiled and sashayed back to the kitchen.

Fine with me, the chase was on! With each course, further comments were elicited, as to how salads had vitamins, steak had lots of protein, and the wine was good to replenish vital bodily fluids. Like all the waitresses, she wore a two piece outfit, a long peasant dress, with a laced up bodice and buttons from waist to hem. These buttons were completely undone, exposing a long lace petticoat which also buttoned up the front, and was just opaque enough to be semi-discreet. She didn't wear anything under the top, so that her cleavage was readily apparent, right down to her jewel of a navel. Whenever she was present, I made sure I talked to her, so I could feast my eyes on her. She didn't mind, either.

Finally, dawdling over a small slice of cheesecake and coffee, I asked her when she got off duty.

Lightly bending over the table (And knowingly giving me an excellent look down the front of her dress!), she responded. "Well, that's hard to say. I mean, I'm on duty till we close up. But if something, um, came up, I could take off early." She looked at me inquiringly.

Well, something had certainly come up. And I knew just how I wanted it taken care of, too.

"Hmmm. Maybe you'd be able to take off in a few minutes. It's looking to be a lovely night. Perhaps a walk in the garden?"

"What a lovely idea. It's such a romantic evening. Why don't you give me about ten minutes to clean up a bit. Or perhaps I should change first?"

"Oh, no, that's not necessary." Quite unnecessary, in fact. I looked forward to unlacing that bodice! "But maybe a small bottle of wine? And two glasses?"

"I'll be back before you know it," she said. And then taking away the last of the dishes, she turned away. My eyes followed the wiggle of her derriere, as I listened to the click of her high heeled sandals as she left.

I drained my coffee, and waited the longest ten minutes I've spent in a long time. It seemed longer, but I glanced at my watch as she returned, and it was almost ten on the dot. I stood to greet her and, removing the chilled bottle of wine from her hand, took her hand in my free hand and bent over it, kissing it. Teresa's face lit up, as she cooed, "Oh, Mr. deFrame, you're such a gentleman." Linking her arm in mine, we walked through the French doors into the courtyard.

The wait had been worth it. Teresa looked even better, if at all possible. In ten minutes she had washed her face and hands (And maybe more!), brushed out her hair, applied a light but powerful perfume, changed into a clean uniform (both parts), and changed to a pair of sheer stockings. Stopping near the edge of the stone courtyard, I opened the bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. Then we continued walking, sipping and talking.

Finally we came to a rather dark and secluded section near the jogging path. Setting my glass and the bottle down on a low stone wall, I placed my hands on her waist and gently lifted her onto it. Then I refilled our glasses.

"Just look," said Teresa, pointing to the full moon. "In Mexico, that's called the 'Lover's Moon'. It's the moon of romance."

Now this I took with a fair sized grain of salt. I knew that if I came a few weeks later, during the crescent moon, I'd be told the same thing. But I looked up anyway, and agreed that it was a sight to make anyone romantic.

"It's so warm, tonight. Don't you agree?," asked Teresa.

It was warm, but when I looked at her again, I suspected the faint sheen of perspiration was due more to the wine, and her desires. Stepping closer, I drained my glass, and set it to the side. Reaching up to her collar, I placed my fingers on the lacing holding it together, and said, "Perhaps, we should loosen this up, and you'd be able to breathe easier." As I slowly undid the silky laces, I moved my head towards hers, and Teresa's soft, full lips met mine.

We kissed for several minutes, the girl's tongue darting out to explore my lips, my teeth, my tongue. We continued kissing until I had finished unlacing her bodice. Then I broke the kiss, and stepped back slightly. Moving closer, I stepped between her widespread knees, and tenderly pushed her collar down, off her shoulders. Lord, she had beautiful breasts! Soft and firm at the same time, with tiny nipples that jutted from the tips, aiming straight at me from the large full tits. I leaned back in and resumed our kiss, as I moved my hands along her flanks until they cupped her fullness. Teresa moaned into my open mouth, as my thumbs softly flicked those nipples, and my fingers gently kneaded her breasts. Her moans became rapidly more heated, and our tongues frantically sought each other, to begin a silent dance in the dark.

Teresa's fingers, hitherto laced behind my neck, moved to my front, and beneath our joined faces, began to unbutton my dress shirt. Partially open, she moved those fingers within, and I soon felt the long fingernails scratching at my nipples. Once more, I broke the kiss. Leaning downward, I pulled her petticoat up to my waist, and began to slowly unbutton it. As each button opened, I allowed a little of the fabric to slip through my fingers, slowly draping away from the long legs. As soon as I began this, Teresa resumed undoing my shirt. But even better, she lifted her legs and wrapped them behind mine, trapping me in a situation I had no thought of escaping. Taking my time, I undid all her buttons but the last, the top most, so she was still wearing the petticoat, but now quite immodestly. The sheer nylons stopped slightly above mid-thigh, and pointed the way to the soft curls at their apex. She was a natural redhead.

I moved my hands back to Teresa's breasts and began fondling them again. By now she had completely undone my shirt, and her supple fingers moved lower. The caresses I lavished on her tits had begun to really work her up. Now the was lightly sweating all over, the moon reflecting brightly off her shoulders and her belly as well. Her breasts heaved beneath my hands, and her breathing became shorter and more ragged. Despite the way her dress' shoulders inhibited her arm motions, she quickly undid my belt and zipper. Pushing my slacks down and grasping my erect manhood in both hands, Teresa tightened her legs around my waist, and drew me into her.

Positioning my cockhead at the entrance to her cleft, she pulled me within. I leaned forward and buried myself. Despite my intention to slowly enter her, Teresa literally dragged me deeper, gently tugging on my engorged root, as her legs continued tightening around me. I shuffled forward, being careful not to knock her off the wall. I could see the deep flush come across her breasts and face. My fingers continued to nip and pinch her nipples, and the aroused girl kept both hands in our joined crotches. I began thrusting in and out, as Teresa's legs spasmodically pulled me in and then released me back again. Her thumbs worked frantically on her clitoris, hidden within the folds of flesh, and her fingernails, before so delightfully scratching my chest, now scratched the sides and bottom of my cock.

If Teresa wasn't the original 'Juicy Lucy', like Kathy this morning, she was sure a close second. As I fucked her, I could feel her hot juices running down my cock, to evaporate off my balls, swinging beneath me in the cool breeze. I leaned back in, and she frantically began to kiss me, hard and desperate. Her moans of passion became louder, and were no longer stopped in my throat. Within moments, she began bucking uncontrollably against me, her hands flying back to my naked ass, dragging me even closer.

1...34567...18