The Wilkerson Institute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she lay down, with her head at my cock, and joined her sister in tonguing me. Moving as if in unison, the twins swiveled their bodies around on the bed. In short order, their legs were by my head, and they were lying on their sides facing me. They each raised one knee up, and I noticed they still wore their high heels, matching green spike heels, ankle strapped to keep them on regardless of their passions. Two lips and four hands continued their nonstop exertions on my stiffness. What was I to do? Only briefly considering this amazing predicament, I remembered the military adage that a good plan executed immediately was always better than a great plan executed late. I put both hands, one for each sucking girl, onto their thighs and slowly slid them north. When I reached their apexes I never stopped. Sliding my middle fingers inside the pussies gaping wide at me, I pushed them in to the hilt. Finally, buried deep within the warm and wet tunnels, I applied them energetically, as my thumbs began rapidly circling both throbbing clits.

While the twins couldn't, or wouldn't, speak, they could certainly moan! In no time at all they were moaning enthusiastically, as they scrunched their bodies closer to my outstretched hands. By now, one would be giving me severe deep throat while the other would be sucking my balls and licking my asshole. Then they would switch off, the one slowly pulling off me and working her way down her side, while the other would lick up the opposite side before reaching the top, where she continued the action by taking me deep into her throat. The tonguing and the suction never stopped.

I knew I couldn't last long doing this. I increased the speed of my finger fucks. Finally, as the twins moaned and thrashed their pelvises on the bed, Tina (Louise?) began to rapidly bob her head up and down on the organ stuffed between her lips. Her counterpart put her index finger in her mouth to wet it, then rapidly but gently inserted it into my anus. Pushing it well in, she proceeded to massage what I later learned was my prostate. Oh God! Waves of pleasure radiated through my crotch, and my balls exploded, shooting jets of come into the sucking twin's mouth. Only when I was pumped dry did the finger leave my anus, and the head lift from my crotch.

After the volcano subsided, the twins licked my privates clean. Needless to say, I rapidly hardened. Now the one whose finger had explored my tail shifted around and straddled me, plunging down onto me, impaling herself. Her counterpart, the sucker, also shifted, and straddled my face, putting her heels by my ears. I put my hands on her ass as she lowered her gaping cunt onto my face and spread her thighs and cheeks. Her twat was hot and juicy, and as I began to lick out her gash the juices flowed down and around my face. I could feel both rocking atop me, but more, I could feel them pleasuring each other as well. Occasionally, two sets of hands would be working my crotch, and sometimes when the girl I was eating shifted, I could see beneath her and watch her and her sister fondling each other's tits. They were really getting worked up. The one down below was doing her best to wrench my cock from it's socket, and the one I was licking out was by now rubbing her crotch up and down on my face and tongue. The more they worked on me, the more I bucked and licked on them. The delightfully vicious cycle was broken only when they both rammed their hands around my cock and squeezed my root. I exploded, and they came as well, with screaming moans.

Tina and Louise collapsed down on the bed on each side of me. I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I remember, I was no longer in the middle of the bed, but on the side. The two girls were lying next to each other, running hands over each other's naked breasts. I leaned over and kissed them both. They grinned silently as I told them I needed to shower and got up.

The shower was long, hot, and refreshing. I luxuriated under the spray, washing the juices from my groin and face. After I came out, I dried off and threw on one of the plush velour robes kept hanging there for me. Taking my towel, I opened the door to the bedroom, running the towel through my still damp hair. To be honest, I expected the twins to have left, and I could get ready for dinner.

To my surprise, Tina and Louise were still on the bed, making love to each other. These two were hard core bisexuals! At present they were squatting on their knees, facing each other, very close. A really long double-headed dildo, probably two feet long minimum, ran between them, plugged into each girl's cunts. I heard a low humming and looked around them. Each had a small vibrator plugged into her ass. They were kissing each other, tongues delving deeply into the other's mouths, and their hands were all over their tits. Both were covered with sweat, their long hair dark with perspiration. They moaned with their joy.

I watched them silently for several moments. I had never seen anything like this before in my life! I could feel my face flushing and as I looked down, I could see my cock stirring, filling and pushing out through the gap in my robe. Presently, one of the girls noticed me out of the corner of her eye. Breaking her kiss, she looked at me hungrily, and her sister grinned as she followed the first's gaze. Leaning over towards me but not breaking the union joining their cunts, they tugged my robe and I stepped up to them. They greedily sank their heads to my erection. Keeping one hand on the other's clit, the other hands went to my shaft and balls, while their lips traced the line of veins prominently displayed on the side of my engorgement. Holy Shit! In seconds I exploded as their fingers pumped me dry. My jism sprayed over the pair's heaving chests.

That was apparently their signal to come as well. Both began to suck my come off the other's sweaty tits, but failed as the vibrators and dildo drove them over the edge. Falling onto the bed, they writhed and thrashed for several moments. Finally the implements fell loose from their lodgements and the girls calmed down.

I sat down in an armchair to watch them. After about five minutes of whimpering and cuddling the two crawled off the bed and walked towards the bath. One picked up my towel, and through hand signs indicated they were going to clean up.

"You're going to take a shower?," I asked.

Two nods.

"No problem. I'm just going to get dressed before dinner."

Both shook their head no. The one without my towel went across the room and tapped the phone.

"Room service?"

More nods.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Is it any good?," I asked.

Again with the nods. The girl by the phone skipped into the living room and returned with a room service menu from the desk by the front door. It looked fairly complete at that. Well, fine by me.

"Okay with me. Order when you come out?"

Grinning nods this time. I suspected they'd be a while. Girl Number 2 picked up the used toys and dropped them in the sink to be cleaned. I closed the bath door behind them.

***

Dinner was, by necessity, a silent one. I had put on some slacks and a shirt, but stayed barefoot. The girls, after a long soak in the whirlpool, had gotten fairly dolled up, in a kinky sort of way. But now I could tell them apart.

Tina had put on a black 'Merry Widow', a lace corset-like affair that had open cups which supported her massive breasts. Her tiny dark red nipples pointed directly out. The corset had thin shoulder straps to the side to help support the weight, and garter straps beneath to support her stockings. These were a sheer black lace, which came almost to the tops of her legs. Tina wore black strap-on spike heels. A black ribbon circled her neck, and another tied her hair in place in a loose bun. Completely sheer black panties, tied together at the sides, completed the look. Over this outfit, an absolutely transparent floor length black gown was tied around her waist. Louise wore the same, but in a blinding white. Both had done up their makeup, and wore matching gold earrings, small loops I found quite attractive. I had no idea enough ladies clothes were in the closet and drawers for this look, and it was really worth it. Wow! Just Wow!

Somewhat surprisingly, the girls didn't make any overt moves, either on me or each other, for several hours. We ordered dinner, Tina and Louise pointing at their selections on the menu as I phoned it in. Then we simply lounged around the living room, watching the news, until the door knocked and Tina got up to open it. Three pretty young girls in the waitress outfits wheeled in carts and set up the table. Crystal, silver, the whole ball of wax! We seated ourselves, Tina and Louise on each side of me, and the waitresses asked if they were excused. I was about to say yes, when Tina put her hand on my arm and shook her head "No". I looked at her curiously.

Imperiously pointing an outstretched arm at each girl in turn, she aimed a short blonde at her sister, a tall blonde at me, and reserved a short brunette for herself. Then she snapped her fingers and waved at their outfits. Finally she held out her hand over the table and pointed down. The trio made various sounds of acknowledgment.

I must admit, I was more than a little confused, especially when Tina promptly began to dig into her salad. She was followed by her sister, so I started eating also. But before me, an incredible scene unfolded.

The three waitresses arrayed themselves before our table, with the tall blonde directly opposite me and Tina's and Louise's chosen before them. Then they began to untie the laces holding the bodices together. As soon as they were loosened, the threesome peeled the outfits off and stepped out of them. Then they bent over and began to unbutton the lace petticoats beneath, throwing them aside as well. Finally, by the time we had finished our salads, the comely trio was dressed only in their sheer thigh top stockings and high heels. But they weren't finished.

Moving as if one, they all dropped to their knees and crawled beneath the table. Now I knew why the twins had arranged the table settings on one side of the table! Each girl crawled to her assigned partner. I could see everything through the thick glass table top. My blonde knelt and pushed my napkin above my belt, then undid my pants and exposed my erection. To each side, the girls untied the string panties of my 'dates'. Then the trio silently buried their heads in our crotches. The tall blonde (I never did learn her name.) licked and tongued my shaft, her hands holding it at an angle where her head didn't hit the underside of the glass top. To my sides, shivers went through the twins, but they continued to eat their entrees. I couldn't have dreamed of something this weird! It was surreal!

About halfway through dinner, one by one, a shudder went through each of us as we came. But the waitresses stayed in position, nibbling and licking our thighs until we were ready for more. This came towards the end of dessert, by which time they had begun to eat us a second time. Once more I exploded into the kneeling girl's mouth. Finally, as I put down my fork and finished my wine, sated body and soul, she rezipped and rebuttoned my pants. Beside her, her mates retied the panties of the twins. The three of us stood and Tina and Louise walked with me into the living room. Behind us, the waitresses dressed and cleaned up and left. We settled down on the couch again.

Tina and Louise snuggled up close to me, on either side. We watched a cable channel, a regular one, through the end of a movie I had already seen. Then, sensing I was properly rested, Louise took the remote and flipped to one of the in-house porno channels. Flicking through them, she stopped on a channel showing a B&D movie. While normally not quite my cup of tea, it seemed fairly tame. A young woman, amazingly scantily clad for the afternoon, had her home broken into by a trio of robbers, who promptly bound and gagged her. Halfway through a rape she seemed to particularly enjoy, her two roommates, similarly attired, came home and were subjected to the same ordeal. I settled back into the couch and put an arm around the two girls. I kept one eye on the movie and the other roamed over my caretakers.

Both seemed to enjoy the film, judging by their smiles and their pert nipples, protruding through the flimsy robes. Or perhaps they were smiling because they were rubbing my pants and could feel my hard cock beneath. As they leaned into me, I lowered my hands inside the sheer fabric and began to massage and fondle their heaving titflesh, so soft and pliant beneath my probing digits. They responded my unzipping my pants and reaching in, applying their own digits to my straining member. We continued to masturbate each other through the end of the movie, where a pair of cops arrived to arrest the perpetrators. After dispatching the bad guys to the station house, the three 'victims', still for some reason tied up, proceeded to show their appreciation to the police force in a most graphic manner.

This caused a similar response in Louise, who untied the strings on her panties. Pulling the back of her transparent robe to her waist, she climbed up on my lap, and facing away from me, transfixed herself on me. Tina slipped down to the floor and crawled between our legs, and buried her face in the joined crotches before her. I could feel her tongue rasping the length of my exposed cock and balls, alternating with shivers from Louise's cunt as Tina's tongue ran the length of her twitching slit and clit. Louise was really turned on, gasping and panting, and she came soon after my penetration, her juicy twat spasming around me. Before I could come, she had pulled off and the twins switched places. This time I came when Tina did.

We rested for several minutes, my cock slowly softening inside Tina's cunt. Then Louise glanced at the television, now on a different movie. Excitedly tapping both her sister and me, she pointed to the action on the screen, where a fellow was reaming a girl's tail, while another girl applied vibrators both to her own cunt and the assfucked girl's. Tina rapidly nodded her head and grinned and hopped off my lap, our juices running down onto my balls. While she trotted into the bedroom, Louise pulled my pants off and began to get me rigid again, slurping the come off my cock and nuts. Tina returned with two medium size vibrators and a tube of KY jelly. Putting these to one side, she pulled my shirt off me and removed her sister's robe. Louise never stopped licking, and believe me, my cock was ready!.

Finally, when I was judged satisfactory, Louise stood and her sister put a small amount of lotion in the crack of her ass. Louise then turned away from me and began to slowly lower herself onto my cock. I reached up and supported her ass, and Tina knelt before us. Grabbing my erection, she rubbed a liberal amount of cream on my cockhead and positioned it at Louise's slowly widening sphincter. Tina slowly lowered herself onto me, and after an initial halt to let her anus become accustomed to the new visitor, sank down the entire length, engulfing me in an unbelievable tightness. God was she hot and tight! Then I heard a small buzzing and I looked around Louise, now starting to clamp and gyrate her asshole.

Tina had taken one of the vibrators and had turned it on. This she rammed up her own cunt until it was buried. Then she picked her panties up and tied them back on, locking the vibrator in place. Moaning, she turned on the other electric dildo and gently ran it over her sister's clit and labia. Louise began to jerk up and down on my buried root, sending delicious sensations the length of it. Then Tina stuffed it into her sister's twat, turning it to high speed. Jesus, but I thought Louise was going to break my dick off! Man was she moving, up, down, sideways! And I could feel that vibrator pulsing through the thin layers of flesh separating it from me. Tina began to withdraw and insert it in time with her twin's bounces. Louise, moaning in a fevered orgasm, came continuously. I reached around and began to pinch her tits. My partner screamed a ragged moan and clenched her asshole around me, and I exploded into the depths of her bowels.

Shortly after our shuddering climax, Tina pulled the vibrator from her sister and turned it off. Louise climbed up from me and took me by the hand to the bathroom, where she washed her ass juice from our bodies. Tina turned off the TV and cleaned up the living room, before joining us. Then she took off her sister's and her own clothes. Well, almost, she kept her own panties on, and I could hear the vibrator running on high speed deep inside her. Finally she removed this as well, and naked we climbed into my bed. I, at least, went to sleep.

Thursday

I woke the next morning to moans and jiggles coming from the other side of the bed. Grumpily I rolled over to glimpse the twins rubbing hand over each other's naked bodies. Didn't these two EVER go to bed and just sleep?

One of them noticed me and they both groped for my privates. I had no idea who was who and really didn't care. These girls were starting to bother me. But nevertheless, my dick eagerly responded. I resolved to do my duty and get out of there. Still, they got me hard enough, and I enthusiastically fucked them each in turn, the opposite number rubbing my balls to ensure a proper orgasm.

Afterwards, I grabbed a jogging outfit and trotted to the bathroom. I showered and dressed, then left through the living room. Behind me I could still hear the Daring Duo working each other over in my bed. I had no idea what I was going to do if they were still there when I returned. I decided not to come back for a while.

After a late breakfast, I headed outside. I jogged for a while, but the forecast had been for rain, and it was right. A light drizzle drenched me after only a few laps. Still, it was warm enough and I was comfortable, not overheating the way I had earlier. Only after my shoes became soaked and I started to worry about blisters did I stop.

Returning inside, a pretty brunette showed me to the locker room and the sauna. I stripped and wrapped a towel around myself. The brunette said when I was done, I would find a warm-up suit at my locker, and she would have my clothes and sneakers cleaned and returned to me. Slippers were provided and that was okay with me. I headed into the sauna.

For once I was mercifully alone. I had never thought this would be something I'd want in this paradise of desire, but I guess I need some privacy every once in a while. Leaning back on a wooden bench, I lay the towel across my crotch and swore not to come out until I was shriveled to a prune. The hot steam felt marvelous, and shortly thereafter the sweat began to pour from my pores. I lazed there maybe an hour, and by the time I began to feel properly parboiled my irritation with the Bobsey Twins had mostly passed. I mean, gorgeous nympho twins might be every man's wish, but what's the old line? Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it? Tina and Louise were crazy, sooner or later they were going to end up in a bell tower, one reloading for the other.

Just when I felt well done and was deciding to leave, the door opened and about half a dozen students came in. The room really wasn't big enough for all of us, so I stood to leave. They argued and giggled I should stay, but I really couldn't take much more. Another time maybe, they certainly looked good. They all had promptly thrown their towels on the benches and sweat and condensation immediately began to run down large breasts, pert nipples, sleek flanks, and firm thighs. About half had shaved their pubic hair, the rest was fairly trim. Shaking my head with thoughts of missed chances, I closed the sauna behind me and headed for the shower. A cold shower soon revived my spirits as it reduced my ardor. Dressing in the light blue warm-up suit and slippers, I headed to the bar. A large hoagie with the works and a couple of beers soon restored the poisons I had sweated out.

1...678910...18