The Winifred Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silly! I installed them originally in ascending serial number sequence." She turned quickly, her skirt spinning up just to tease. "Done. Now we'll just turn it on and see what happens." She plopped down onto my lap. "Ooh, you're excited even before we see any of the videos."

She called it, I was turned on. But her attitude seemed positive and excited about the videos. "You were grossed out, okay, maybe shocked, at the hotel when I showed you what Zenellis had arranged. What's changed?"

"Yeah, because I didn't know that's what was being videoed. It was a shock, that's for sure. But I've had horny dreams ever since about being one of the invited daughters." The disk array icon appeared on-screen. Lore opened the drive and a directory of video files appeared. "Can I pick?"

"Sure."

Lore opened one of the files. The video was in black and white, some father and someone else's daughter. She was on all fours, him behind, dipping his fingers into her pussy. Their clothes were strewn around the bed and floor. Lore squirmed on my lap. "Is this what you expected?"

"I didn't know what to expect. But I'm not surprised."

"Neither am I." Lore scooted away from my body, reached behind and unzipped me. "You're always hard."

"Not always. But we can't-"

"We won't. I'm just releasing you to alleviate the pressure."

With some help from her probing fingers, my prick popped through the gap in my jockeys.

"Oh, Mr. Marcus, they're doing it doggie style!"

The man had finally achieved penetration and was fucking the young woman from behind, with mutual enthusiasm. Lore put my cock against her labia. "I bet it felt good." She lowered herself. "Oooh, yes, just like this."

All pretense was gone. Our mutual promise had been broken. I put my hands on Lore's waist and hoisted my hips. Lore was moist and ready, and her pussy felt terrific. At least in this position, Lore's skirt hid our dirty deed. Although, Lore sitting in my lap was hardly innocent. I kept listening for sounds of movement one floor above. No noise. The TV show must have been compelling.

We sat, silently fucking, watching another couple do the same. I slid one hand inside her pullover, her naked tit in the palm of my hand, her nipple pointy and hard. The stealth fucking was completely erotic.

I heard footsteps on the stairs and stopped humping. "Shhhh."

A voice called down the stairs. "Harvey? I'm sending Justine down." What was Harriett doing? Who was Justine?

"Stand up. Come on. We've got company." I lifted Lore's hips. Her skirt fell to cover her privates. She straightened her top. I pressed my vertical cock against my belly, inhaled, and zipped up my pants.

The door inched open. Through it stepped a young woman in khaki vest over a white blouse with matching khaki skirt, ending at the knee. The vest was covered in sewn-on patches, like some kind of Scout. But she was too old for Girl Scouts, wasn't she?

"Hello?" She took one step past the doorframe and stopped.

Lore approached our visitor. "Hi. I'm Lore and that's Mr. Marcus. What can we do for you?"

The girl pointed behind her to the stairs. "Mrs. Marcus told my mother that her husband was a photographer, and maybe he could help me earn my badge?"

I turned off the monitor, which was still showing the doggy style encounter and stood up. "She did? But aren't you too old for Scouting?"

"Oh, I'm an Ambassador Girl Scout, the highest level. This is my last year, and I'm trying to earn as many badges as I can. See?" She pulled a single colored page from a slash pocket of her skirt.

Lore handed me the document. It was like a page from a Scouting catalog, showing all of the badges and awards a Scout could earn and then buy. I assumed a Scout couldn't just order them all without validation. There were many unfamiliar categories in business and art and science. Didn't the Scouts just do stuff like starting fires with two sticks and selling cookies? I looked up from the page. "What are these, Behind The Ballot and Textile Artist?"

"Politics and weaving. Scouting has many different opportunities for members to learn new skills. Like photography." She walked over to my photography area with the professional backdrop and tripod, my camera still mounted. "Can you show me how to use this?"

I walked over and stood beside her. "Sure."

"I'll be the model." Lore moved to a stage area, just a few wooden skids covered in carpet with the Underwuud's backdrops behind. "Is here okay?"

I looked at the LCD screen. "Perfect." I pointed out the relevant controls. Justine watched my fingers intently. "You can zoom in and out here, and take the picture here."

"Great!" The spring in her step bounced her large breasts.

While Justine focused on the camera, I stared at the uninvited guest. She was a big girl, in the vernacular. Not fat, but proportionately larger than Lore in every department. Larger legs, wider hips and a much bigger chest. The vest both hid and accentuated just how big her tits were. My erection hadn't gone down, and imagining Justine with less clothing was quite erotic. I wasn't normally attracted to larger women, but something about Justine was making me even hornier than pantyless Lore.

"How many pictures can I shoot?" Justine asked.

"As many as you'd like. The memory card is empty." I'd copied the last photos to a password-protected area on an external hard disk, away from prying eyes.

Lore leaned against a stool in the center of the platform. "Go ahead, direct me. Tell me what you want me to do."

One part of me wanted our invited guest to take a few shots, leave, and let Lore and me resume our video watching. And simultaneous fucking. Another part wanted Justine naked, legs spread, begging for me to fuck her. And at any moment, Harriett or Winifred could decide to come downstairs. The jeopardy was absolutely part of the turn-on.

Justine asked Lore to turn, one way and then the other. Lore maintained conservative poses, as conservative as Lore could be with a short skirt. She turned in profile and pulled the top tight against her chest. Her nipples pointed in my direction. Then without Justine's direction, she sat down with her legs crossed. When she opened her legs wide, Justine froze.

Lore came off the stood and stood, rear facing the camera. "What's wrong?" Then she flipped up her skirt, showing her bare ass and privates.

Justine's face turned red. "You're not wearing panties!" It was almost a whisper.

"Mr. Marcus was making me lucky for a job interview when you came in."

"And you had to take your panties off for that?" Justine shot me a glance.

"Uh huh. He touches me with his Lucky Peter and good things happen."

Justine's hand slipped to her crotch. Was she excited at seeing Lore's privates? "Like what?"

"Well, I got into my first choice for college, and I've had two great jobs."

"I could sure use some luck." Her head bobbed.

The idea of having sex with this well-developed Scout was both outrageous and thrilling.

Lore shook her hips from side to side, like a bullfighter taunting the animal with a cape. Except I was the animal, with one extended horn. "And the best part is, the bonus."

Justine had no clue but I knew what she meant. Sex and an orgasm.

"Zoom in and shoot me from the waist up."

Justine fiddled with the controls. "Okay, you're framed."

"Good, now take some bust shots." Lore waited for a few clicks before she hoisted her top over her head. Those were bust shots, all right. Well-formed with perky nipples. The choice was clear. I wanted our Scout chaperone to depart so Lore could return to my lap. My Lucky Peter was waiting impatiently.

"Oh my! You have such nice breasts. Mine are way too big." Justine looked over at me, taking in the strip show. "Is it okay for me to be taking pictures like this?"

I nodded. "If you have your subject's permission."

"And you do." Lore wiggled a finger at me. "Come on over, Mr. Marcus. We need a little variety."

I crossed my arms. "No, that's okay. Justine is doing just fine."

"Okay, then come here because I want you to." Lore pouted. "Having you in the frame will make the shots more interesting."

Lore kept playing to the camera, pushing back her shoulders and aiming her pointy nipples at the lens. Then turning her back to the camera, she dragged her skirt to the side, exposing a bare buttock. I moved closer for a better view but stopped short of the stage. "Come up here, Mr. Marcus, we can pose together."

I waved my hand. "No, I really don't think-"

"But I'll need a variety of subjects if I'm going to get my badge." Justine's eyes were big and seductive.

"See, you want Justine-" Lore paused. "-to get her badges."

Justine doesn't need no stinking badges, I thought. "Oh, all right." I mounted the stage and stood next to her. Lore forced an embrace, her lips on mine.

"Oh my!" Justine kept snapping.

Lore turned her back to me and tugged my arms around her. While I stood there, hugging her, she unlatched and dropped her skirt. She was bare from the waist down.

"Oh my!" Justine was in shock but didn't stop clicking the shutter.

I felt Lore's hand on my groin. I stood still as I heard my zipper in retreat. "Do you really want a photographic record of this?"

"You're over dressed. Shouldn't we match?"

My cock had a mind of its own, especially in Lore's grasp. "I guess so."

I definitely saw Justine touch her crotch again. Watching Lore, and the prospect of us acting like a couple, was exciting her. Justine's breathing was expanding her blouse. I stepped back, reluctantly took off my pants and stepped back up on the carpeted stage. "Okay, where do you want me?" I knew it was the wrong thing to say as soon as I said it.

"Stand behind me. Good, now put your arms around my stomach. Oh yes, you're happy to see me, aren't you?" She wiggled her butt against my erection. One hand went back to fetch my cock out. She pulled it from my jockeys and then rubbed it along her labia. "Oh, Mr. Marcus, you're making me so lucky."

"I can't see anything. What is he doing?"

"His Lucky Peter is rubbing me the right way. Oh God, I want too be sure." She bent over and held onto the stool. My cock slipped into familiar territory. Lore moaned. "Oh yes. Sooo lucky."

I looked up. Justine was snapping pictures with one hand and massaging a breast with the other. She was horny all right. Was there a badge for sex? "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Wow, that's really hot!" She kept clicking. "Oh God! You're doing it! You're having sex in front of me."

I was tempted to ask if she wanted to participate. "How does it make you feel?" Maybe if she opened up-

"Sometimes I get excited - oh, this is too embarrassing."

"You're embarrassed? I've got Mr. Marcus's penis inside me, with an audience." Lore waited patiently for a response.

"It's just that, oh God, sometimes I touch myself down here." She cupped her crotch. "With my fingers. Is that bad?"

I pulled back, leaving just the tip embedded. "No, not at all." Lore's pussy nibbled at my cock. I pushed in. "You've got, oooh, natural urges."

"Mr. Marcus is sooo right." Lore humped back, driving me deeper. "All women have them. You just need a coach. Someone to help you deal with them."

"Oh no. I just couldn't."

"Really? Because I'd help you, if you want. Or Mr. Marcus."

Justine shook her head but didn't let go of her pussy.

"Okay, it's your call. But Mr. Marcus is very talented."

Lore stepped away from me, leaving my cock dangling out in the open. Justine went wide-eyed, fingers to her lips. "Oh my! I had no idea a man's penis looked like that."

"Mr. Marcus is bigger than average." Naked, Lore jumped off the stage and approached Justine. "Okay, now it's my turn to shoot you." Lore maneuvered behind the camera.

We both looked at Justine's absent-minded self-stimulation, one hand on a breast, the other on her mound. Lore put her hand on Justine's shoulder. "I said, now it's my turn to shoot you."

"Huh?"

"I'll take your picture now."

I repositioned my jockey's to cover my erection and made a move to leave the stage. "Oh no, Mr. Marcus, you stay."

"No, you don't need me in these."

"Justine does. Be a dear and take off your skirt and blouse so they don't get wrinkled." Lore winked. "Or soiled."

Slowly, tantalizingly, Justine stripped down to a heavily constructed bra that covered every square inch of her breasts and a conservative pair of women's panties. "I shouldn't be undressed like this."

"You look terrific. Now take the same pose."

I stood behind Justine, my arms wrapped around her body just below her breasts. That put my tented cock aimed directly at the underside of her butt.

Justine turned her head. "You're a nasty tease!"

"I am not." Horny, yes, but a tease? I was willing to take it further. All she had to do was ask. Then I remembered the two women upstairs.

"Yes you are. Lore got you all excited and now you're poking me with your erection! It's humiliating."" she said. "Especially when you know how I'm feeling."

Lore had gotten me started, that was true. But holding this buxom young women had kept me erect. "I'll have you know that you're the cause, not Lore."

"Impossible! I'm not pretty."

"You're sexy as hell!" I turned her around, held her face and kissed her. Not just a peck or a glancing blow. A toe-curling, deep from within, passionate lip lock. She fussed at first but I persisted. Soon she was moaning, which translated to vibrating lips. I matched her hum. She threw her arms around me, pulling me forward. I repositioned my hands around her back, pressing my chest against those marvelous breasts. I pulled her hips close, my cock nestling between thick thighs. She didn't separate them, so my cock was defeated from any pubic contact.

She finally pulled her face back from our marathon smooch. "Wow! You really do find me attractive!"

My hands slid to her shoulders, and then around to her back. "I certainly do." My fingers played with the bra hook.

"Oh no! This is as far as I'll go." Justine broke from my grasp, covering her bra-encased breasts with crossed arms. "I'm not going to expose myself."

I raised my hands in defeat, palms flat. "Okay, I heard you." I walked over to Lore, a familiar bulge pointing the way. I whispered in her ear, "You seem to be effective in directing her. Is there any way you can convince her to take off her bra?"

Lore whispered back, "You're a horny little devil, aren't you? And I'd be jealous, except I want to see them too. Let me have a chat with her."

Lore wanted to see Justine's tits? That was unexpected. I strolled off to the side. Justine stood there, breathing heavy, a flush in her face. When she rubbed her fingers across her panties, I knew she was just as horny as I was.

Lore beckoned Justine to the side. I went back to my chair at the computer. Lore led Justine to where Harriett had strung some thick cord as a clothesline for hang drying. Before I knew it, Lore had thrown a dirty sheet over the cord, making a barrier that covered them from head to knee. There was some movement. Then I saw it - Justine's bra hit the floor. Lore had done it. I salivated at the thought of those two tits exposed. And fondled. By me.

But when Justine stepped out from behind the sheet curtain, she'd put her blouse back on. My only hope - one button held the two sides of the blouse together, straining at the mass of two unencumbered tits.

Lore came over and whispered, "Justine is very self-conscious about her boobs. You shouldn't grope her or it's all over. Got it?"

"Okay." Telling me not to want my hands on those tits was fine in theory but difficult in practice.

Lore waved her arm. "Get back in position, you two."

I stood close to Justine's back, keeping a safe distance, defined as my erection not in contact with her body.

"Closer!" barked Lore. "Hug her."

"My partner here objects to contact," I explained to Lore. "I can't stand apart and hug her, can I?"

"Lore told me everything. You can move closer." Justine spread her legs a bit, opening a gap. "Tell me, are you really lucky?"

My cock was between her thighs. Her fingers, diddling herself down below, made incidental contact with my cotton-covered cock. "Lore seems to think so. Three times I rubbed against her, three times good things happened."

Her caress changed from incidental to intentional. Her fingers ran along the bottom of my erection, from scrotum to head. "So if you rub against me, I'll get into my first choice of college?"

"I'm not the expert. Ask Lore. She'll tell you."

Justine looked at Lore. "Are you sure Mr. Marcus's Lucky Peter works?"

"Yes, but only if you get the whole treatment."

"What's that?"

"Well, first, he has to - Why don't we have him demonstrate?"

Lore came out from behind the camera and pulled my jockeys down. Justine had to remove her fingers. "Now get back in position."

My cock made contact with Justine's groin, like before. Her fingers returned immediately. "Ooooh, it's hot!"

"That means his Lucky Peter is ready. Mmmmm. So ready."

"Should I stand like this?"

"Perfect. Except spread your legs a little wider, for balance." Lore's hand snuck between Justine's thighs. Her fingertips touched my cock.

It was for better genital contact. We both knew it.

Justine's fingers pressed my penis against her panties, which were pulled tight across her pubic mound. "Ooooh, it feels good, like it's scratching an itch."

"It'll feel better against your bare skin. Watch."

Lore came back to us and pulled Justine's panties down to her upper thighs. My cock bounced. Lore aimed my cock at Justine's naked pussy. "Isn't that better?"

'Yes and no. I'm not sure I should be doing this. It feels really good, but my itch is getting stronger."

"The best way for Mr. Marcus to scratch that itch is to go inside. Like when you used your fingers."

"How did you know I did that?"

"An educated guess. And by the way you played with yourself while shooting us. Didn't you think we'd notice?"

"I didn't realize-" Justine pressed the length of my penis against her labia. "It's so hard."

"And it's all because of you, sweetie."

Her fingers were measuring me, inch by inch. "But you're so big."

Lore gave directions from behind the camera. "The better to scratch your itch and get you lucky at the same time. Just bend a bit-"

Justine leaned her arms on the stool. "Like this?"

"There, perfect angle." I aimed my cock horizontal. "So are you ready?"

"Maybe you could rub me a little. I had a really good application and references, and I was involved in a lot of activities, so maybe I only need a little luck. I sure do want to get into Princeton."

I sure wanted to get into Justine, to expose her to a new activity, but I wanted permission. So instead of sticking it in, I placed just the tip at her puffy labia.

"Oooh, that feels really good."

"It's Mr. Marcus's Lucky Peter, rubbing luck off on you."

I wasn't rubbing, just holding my ground. If Justine pushed her hips back, I'd go in with her permission.

"Is this what he did for you?"

"Well, I wanted to be sure, so we did one more thing."

"I want to be sure. What did you do?"

"He put his Lucky Peter inside me. Not for sex, for luck."

Justine looked at me over her shoulder, one large breast in profile. "Would you do that for me, so I can be sure to get in?"

Any excuse for me to get in. "If you want me to. Just move your hips back a little."

I pressed my cock harder as I toured her crease. She reached back and cupped her fingers. As she leaned back, I helped by leaning forward. The tip broke through. "Oooohhhh my!"

I was just in Justine. The pressure of her pussy was amazing. "You're really tight. It might be a little uncomfortable, even painful. But we can go slow-"