The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or, at least she tried to. The moment she sang the first few words, the silver-haired angelic one appeared out of thin air and covered her mouth with a scowl.

"She's trying to put a spell on you," he snarled.

Zak let out an unholy growl, his hand shooting out to grab the angelic young male by the throat and slam him against the wall next to her.

Another one appeared, shouting Zak's name. The woman was almost as tall as Zak and her skin was dark. Her reddish brown curls bounced at her back as she struggled with a snarling Zak. It was only when a pair of gold bat-like wings suddenly protruded from Zak's back, did Alluna scream in terror and run out of the room.

Alluna raced across the bed chamber and into the sitting room. There was a large round door at the far end of the room standing open. The blood-haired devil leaned casually against its frame.

"Looking for a place to hide?" He arched a brow at her as his lip kicked up in one corner.

Alluna looked back toward the bed chamber, but another beastly roar had her running toward the red-haired male.

"He's a demon. I saw his devil's wings."

The male laughed. "Zak is harmless." The male stuck his hand out. "Come on. I believe he wanted to use the cap on you. We can kill some time while Dev, Seth, and Annie take care of Goliath."

Alluna frowned as he hauled her out of the room. She covered her breasts in embarrassment, trailing reluctantly behind him.

The hallway beyond the doorway had the same glossy black floors, and the walls were a pearly grey so pale it was almost white. More round doorways lined the long corridor, but these were closed.

At a bend in the corridor a door opened on their right.

The quarters he pulled her into were similar to Zak's, except that the color scheme was red and black.

"Here. Have a seat here," he indicated the circular red velvet sofa.

Alluna sank into the soft cushions as The strange male disappeared into the next room. He appeared a moment later with a silver cloth.

Stepping close to her, he placed the cloth, which turned out to be a hood, on her head.

"Now," he began, "close your eyes and relax. At first it'll be a bit confusing, but eventually you'll make sense of it."

Alluna leaned back on the cushions, staring warily at him as he grinned. She frowned. He had a somewhat wicked grin. For some reason she wanted to slap him. He only chuckled.

"Take a number," he drawled.

The minute she closed her eyes, images began flashing in her mind...many-many images.

12