The Witch and the Dragon Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stifling a whimper, she ran from the room and out into the corridor.

Two doors down was Remi and Rowie's quarters. Alluna knocked tentatively and walked in when the round door rolled open.

Rowie stepped out of the bedroom area followed by Remi.

"Are you alright?" Rowie asked her tying the satin belt to her black robe under her breasts.

"No," Alluna wept.

Remi gathered her in his arms and brought her to sit between him and Rowie on their couch.

"What gives, Luna? Why are you crying?" Remi demanded. "Did that asshole do or say something mean to you? Do you want me to kick his ass?"

Alluna gasped, "No. Of course not."

"Good," Remi chuckled, "Because he'd probably pound me into a little red pulp."

Rowie giggled, "Bonehead. Seriously, Luna, what's wrong?"

"Why did he try to leave me alone last night? He probably doesn't feel anything for me and... I don't want him to stay with me if he doesn't." Her voice became choked with tears again. "But, please, tell me how to win his heart. How can I win his heart?"

Rowie looked at Remi, and then back at Alluna. "Zak has always been a dominant male, but he has a soft heart. He can't help but want to take care of everyone around him."

"He needs to be needed. He likes to feel like he's the ultimate protector and caregiver." Remi added. "In the past, he had quite a few submissives, but after all the fun and games were over, they always left. It got to a point where he would never bring just one back home with him. He always had a horde of females, five or ten. It was easier for him. He didn't have to harbor any hopes that someone would need or want him enough to actually stay."

"Zak wants to be loved and needed. It's what he needs." Rowie said patting her hand.

"But I do want and need him," Alluna argued.

Remi sighed. "He's got it in his head that you need to spread your wings and be your own person for a while."

Rowie gripped and held her hand. "Luna, you were locked away in that tower for so long."

Alluna snatched her hand away angrily. "Yes. Alone. I was alone. I don't want to be alone anymore. I want Zak. I want to sleep and wake up in his arms. I want to feel like someone cares for me and that's what Zak does for me. I don't want him to stop."

Rowie frowned. "Oh, honey, but he's so pig-headed."

"Yeah," Remi sighed. "He might have relented last night, but I'm pretty sure he's going to try to convince you to do your own thing for a while."

Alluna stomped her foot. "But I don't want that. I want him."

Remi grinned. "Maybe you need to show him that you need guidance... a firm hand to keep you in line."

Alluna blinked at him. "What do you mean?"

Remi glanced over at Rowie. "Babe, you don't mind if Luna and I have a private chat?"

Rowie pursed her lips. After much deliberation, "no way, Fyre. God knows what you're going to suggest to her and I don't want Zak to kill you afterwards."

Remi rolled his eyes. "Fine. But don't interrupt me."

Rowie snorted.

Remi turned Alluna's face back to him. "It's very simple, little Luna. Just be a big brat."

"Brat?"

Remi grinned again. "A big, crazy, spoiled brat. He won't have any choice but to keep you under his thumb for your own good."

"And this will help me win his heart."

Rowie sighed. "Luna, honey, Zak loves you. If he didn't he wouldn't have out of his way to confront your father for you."

***

Zak awoke to a cold bed. Sitting up, he scrubbed his fists over his eyes and looked around. Luna was no where in sight, but he felt her presence within Alpha 7. She was calm. Zak savored her essence a bit longer. No. She was excited, giddy, nervous.

Zak frowned. Why did she leave his side and what the hell was she doing. He was the only one who should make her feel excited, giddy and nervous. He felt around her a bit more and snarled when he felt Remi's essence close to her.

His power bloomed wider until he found an empty expanse near them and teleported into the training room.

He barely ducked in time before Alluna almost beheaded him with Katana baton, a double bladed baton Remi favored in fighting level five Krogs.

Remi's holographic image circled both Alluna and Zak, laughing.

"What the hell are you doing Fyre?" Zak snarled casting glimpses to the real Remi across the training hall, circling the holographic replications of himself and Alluna.

"She wanted to learn a few combat moves."

Zak circled around to glare at Alluna and open his mouth. His reprimand died on his tongue as she stared up at him in fear. He wanted her to explore her new surrounding s and develop as a person. She wouldn't be able to do that if he became an overbearing bastard. "Baby. Maybe you should start out with something lighter."

He smiled and held his hand out for the sharp baton before she sliced her head off with it.

The fear in her eyes faded and was replaced with stubbornness, much to Zak's amusement. At least that's what he was trying to convince himself he felt. Yep. It was amusement, not teeth gritting annoyance. She needed to... spread her wings and become a little more inde—

"But I like this weapon. Look what I can do with it."

She giggled with glee and tossed the fifty pound double bladed baton in the air.

Zak gasped and rushed at her. By the time the Katana spun a few feet in the air and whistled back down to where Alluna had stood only seconds before, Zak had scooped her up and whisked her twenty paces away.

"God, woman, are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

Alluna pouted at him. "But nothing would have happened. I used my power to make the Katana lighter, look..."

Zak looked, but the enormous weapon no pregnant female should wield still lay upon the training room floor. It was then that a high-pitched wail reached their ears.

"What did you do to me?"

Zak jaw dropped as he stared at Remi. He looked no older than maybe three or four sun orbits. His training uniform, now too big for his toddlers body pooled around his boots.

Rowie popped in next to him. "Oh, God. Not Remi."

She picked him up and held him tight. "Luna, do something."

Alluna raised her hands but Zak spun her away. "Wait. Row. She needs practice with her powers. What if turns Rem into an old man by mistake."

Remi wailed louder, burying his face in Rowie's neck. Rowie bounced him on her arm trying to soothe her mate.

"Let me try," Alluna exclaimed raising her hands again.

In a panic, Zak Teleported into the envirolevel Just as she unleashed her power. A Vildminorian blood tree received the brunt of her magic and rose over two hundred feet into the air.

Zak stared at the tree, mouth agape. That could have been Remi. Zak tried not to think what a two hundred foot Remi as a toddler would have been like aboard Alpha 7. Rowie would definitely have been very unhappy.

Zak set Alluna down and then crossed his arms over his chest as he glared down at her.

She pouted, her lashes batting adorably at him. "What?" she said sounding almost irritated.

Zak lifted a brow.

Alluna stopped cringing before him and had the audacity to poke a finger in his chest. "If you hadn't intervened everything would have been fine."

"Really?" Zak scoffed. He had to laugh, otherwise he'd start yelling. He didn't want to yell. He had to be nice. Nice Zak. Understanding non-dominant Zachariel Wilder. If only he could ignore the tick he felt jumping in his cheek. That usually happened when he was getting close to losing his temper.

Alluna put her hands on her hips. "That's right. I had everything under control."

This time Zak tipped his head back and laughed.

"I understand that you want me to enjoy a bit of freedom, so that's what I was doing. Remi also told me that maybe I should enjoy the attentions of other lovers since I've only been with you."

Zak's laughter died right away. He glared down at Alluna, fists clenched. He didn't care how little Remi was now. He was going to put him across his lap and take a switch to his ass.

"And are you?" Zak asked through gritted teeth.

Alluna twirled a lock of her dark hair around her finger. "Well... I guess since you seem to have gotten bored..."

He gripped her arms and had her nose to nose with him in the blink of an eye. "What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Saying?"

Her little hands gripped his forearms. "Zak, is that smoke coming from your nostrils?"

"What did you say before, Luna?"

"That you're getting bored with me." She pouted.

Zak closed his eyes, feeling gut-punched. He sat slowly on the large boulder behind them, making her straddle him. "I would never grow bored with you, Alluna."

Her finger traced the lines of his pectorals, a little pout on her lips. "You didn't want to sleep with me last night cycle."

"I did. I just..."

He closed his eyes again. Soft butterfly kisses across his eyes, nose, cheeks and lips had him sighing again.

"I've been alone all of my life, master—"

"Alluna—"

"No," she interrupted. "I want to belong to you. I need you." Her voice broke with the treat of tears. "I love you. No one has ever cared for me before. Mama would set buckets of dry food and water for me at the foot of the tower. I'd have to pull it up with a rope. Sometimes I didn't see her for several moon cycles. I thought I was the only person upon the face of the planet besides mama. I was so lonely. No one loved me and then You came into my life. I thought you were a beautiful angel... a golden angel. I wanted you from the very first time I saw you. Please don't punish me for being so ignorant."

"What? Ignorant?" Zak stared at her in shock.

Alluna cupped his face. "I know about what you like and I find that it also turns me on."

"Turns you..." Zak closed his mouth. "Where'd you learn to talk like..." he scowled. "Remi."

"It doesn't matter." Alluna scooted closer to him, rubbing her nose against his. "Don't I please you? Couldn't you teach me how to please you if I don't?"

Zak swallowed. "Luna, you please me immensely.

"But sometimes I want to be a bad girl. Mama never let me be a bad girl. She'd beat me and starve me."

Zak leaned away, staring down at her, face blank. What was she getting at?

"I'd never do that to you."

"But I like when you spank me."

Zak shook his head. "I don't want you to purposely act out so that I can punish you, Alluna. You must never knowingly put yourself in danger. If you like being spanked, then we can make a game of it. Talk about it beforehand, have safe words until I learn how far I can take you. There are many things we can explore, baby."

"I'd like that."

Before he could say another word, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Her hands fisted in his hair and she rocked against his stiffening shaft trough his drawstring pants. He'd been growing hard from the moment she said she wanted to be a bad girl. All sorts of wicked things had run through his head.

She wanted him, accepted his dragon side and his Dominant side. Besides, the sweet girl was a walking menace with her powers. She needed someone to watch over her while she refined her magic. Who better than the father of her babies?

Zak took her to the ground. Pain sliced down his back, but he was growing accustomed to it. Alluna stared up in wonder at him, her fingers running through a swath of hair that tumbled over his shoulder to pool on the grass by her face.

"You're so beautiful," she sighed. "You look like a golden angel. My golden angel."

Zak peeked at his wings. They were made of skin that looked like polished gold metal stretched over thick bone with two sharp claws at the middle peak. To him they looked like devils wings, but his woman thought they made him look like an angel. He grinned. Hell—only a woman in love would be so blind, but he was okay with that. After all, he loved her too.

Not wasting any more time, he removed her boots and black training pants and dove between her legs to feast on her honey.

Alluna cried out, clutching his hair. Zak held her thighs wide and licked every inch of her sex. She whimpered and panted when he flicked his tongue against the swollen nub of her clit just before he closed his lips around it and sucked hard. She screamed, her back bowing. Zak drank her down, feeling the fire of frustrated desire boil in his balls.

He was so hard and sensitive, he feared he cum the second the tip of his dick sank into her tight heat.

Turning her over, he clenched his teeth and began to push slowly into her. Alluna wiggled and bucked against him making him give her ass a little slap. "Be still, wench."

"Ooh," she cried out and wiggled some more.

His eyes crossed when she bucked back and her velvet heat engulfed him fully. "Holy ffff—"

Zak gripped her hips to keep her still. After a few cleansing breaths, he finally got himself under control.

"Zak, please," she whimpered.

"Please? Please what?" He slid slowly out and suddenly surged forward, slamming his cock into her. "This? You want this?"

He pulled out again and surged powerfully in. Her pussy gripped him like the tightest fist. He fucked her vigorously, reveling in her cries of passion. Her dark caramel skin gleamed with a fine sheen of sweat after a while, and her long dark hair swept back and forth over the grass underneath them as he rocked her with every thrust.

When she began to sag in his hold he allowed himself to cum. His toes curled and his balls contracted as he found release. It was so powerful it actually hurt, made him cry out, head tipped back in rapture.

His thighs shook as he settled back and pulled her against him. They curled up together in the grass.

"Luna, how could you say I was growing bored with you?" Her fingers stroked up and down his forearms, giving him goose bumps. "I'd never grow bored. What you did to Remi alone will be amusement enough to last me hundreds of years."

She began to giggle. "I really should try to change him back already."

"Later. Serves him right for sticking his nose where it doesn't belong."

Epilogue

Ashriel still remember what being embedded deep within Anniel had felt like. Heaven. He'd been a virgin for close to four hundred years, guarding his purity with utmost fervor and in a moment of drunken weakness...

No. Not drunken. It had been that red dragon. Remien Fyre. That bastard, son of a whore, had slipped something into their drinks. Liquid X.

Ashriel's mind had already been running rampant with desire for Anniel. The Liquid X had been like tossing a spark on rocket fuel.

After falling from grace, he'd returned, shamed to Angeloria, home of all holy warriors. He withstood being deplumed and cast out. He never realized how devastating being deplumed was. So when he finally opened his eyes and found himself lying face down upon an angel-sized bed in what looked like Alpha 7, surrounded by a large group of outcast reapers, he knew he'd been unconscious for many moon cycles when he saw that his whole plumage had grown back.

"Welcome back, sleeping beauty."

It took everything he had not to snarl at Natanael's happy face. His Mohawk was an outrageous shade of yellow-green that only served to remind Ashriel of a certain weredragon with blood-red hair.

Slowly, Ashriel rose from the bed. His hair was too long. He usually kept it a few inches below his shoulders. It came down to his waist now. He clenched his teeth in anger.

Ignoring the questioning looks, he walked out of the room he was in.

Alpha 7's corridors were a soft pearly grey, so pale it was almost white. The floors gleamed black and the overhead lighting simulated muted sunshine. A few Holographic pictures along some of the walls showed scenes of open sky and billowy clouds.

Ashriel ignored it all, his eyes riveted to the Alpha Angel approaching him.

Remien Fyre's grin was wide enough to be insulting. "Holy shit. You're finally up. I'm so glad, Ash. Let me be the first to welcome you aboard Alpha 7."

The insipid weredragon raised his hand in greeting.

Ashriel raised his hand to encircle his fingers around the idiot's throat.

Being an even seven feet tall gave Ashriel an advantage over the six-foot-three Alpha Angel. He effortlessly held him several inches off the floor against the wall. Ashriel spread his wings out and went nose to nose with Remien Fyre. He wanted to watch the bastard's pretty green eyes bulge as he choked the life out of him.

"Remi. Let him go you big bastard."

A tiny, very pregnant girl pummeled Ashriel's back, and though he really wanted to strangle Remien Fyre, he couldn't stand to hear a female weeping hysterically while he killed the father of her unborn babes.

Ashriel let Remi drop like a sack of feces to the floor.

Rowie crawled over her mate, brushing his locks from his face as he coughed and tried to breathe.

Ashriel had to admit, the weredragon's face was a very nice shade of purple, although it did clash with his crazy red hair. No one should have hair that color. It was absolutely scandalous, sinful.

"God, what did you do?" a feminine voice demanded behind him.

Ashriel stiffened. Oh, no. He wasn't prepared to face her yet. Perhaps if he just kept his back to her, ignored her, she'd go away.

Anniel stepped around him. She was tall for an Edenian female, though she still came up to his nose. She stepped into him, her face angry. He felt her breasts press against his chest, tormenting him with the memories of what they had felt like in his hands, their taste in his mouth. God help him. He clenched his fists, fighting his weakness.

"How dare you hurt Remi. Why don't you pick—"

Ashriel had her in his arms, pinned against the wall before he knew what he was doing. He hungered for the taste and feel of her again. His mouth was on hers, his tongue exploring the sweet flavor of her lips and mouth. Her fingers sank into his hair, but instead of tugging him away, she pulled him closer.

He ground his erection against her and she arched rubbing against him.

He was weak of flesh, unworthy, lustful. At last he'd succumbed to his baser nature. Shame chased away desire and he stepped away from her, still shaking from lust burning like a fevered disease within his body.

"I'm... I'm fallen," he whispered in self-disgust, closing his eyes.

The stinging slap to his face had him opening them in shock.

Anniel looked up at him, her eyes full of hurt, anger.

"You bastard," she choked back a sob. "How dare you take me up against that wall and then..."

She turned away, putting her fist against her lips. Diamond tears wet her chocolate skin. He remembered what licking every inch of that glorious brown skin tasted like, his flesh so pale against hers. How she'd thrashed against him as he fucked her hard and without restraint while she tugged at his dark hair.

Unable to help himself, he reached for her again.

"No," she snapped, slapping at his hands. Her golden eyes flashed angrily. "Don't. Don't you ever try to touch me again."

Ashriel closed his fist, his heart breaking as he watched the female he'd always wanted since he was only seventy five springs old walk away. By Seraphian standards, he'd been merely a child back then, his wings covered with baby down. Still the dark-skinned beauty with the green gold eyes had fascinated him. But he was forbidden to touch her, forbidden to love her. Reapers must remain chaste in their vocation, or fall into temptation like Davariel.

Still, he'd loved Anniel, desired her from the moment his brother had flaunted his latest conquest before Ashriel's nose, cruelly taunting him. His brother had gone into lurid detail how he'd deflowered the young girl, what being embedded in her lush depths had felt like only to laugh at the way Ashriel's soctanal had tented with his arousal at the stories.