The Witching Hour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect was like lightning. The electric wave of her orgasm crashed into her, causing her body to arch almost painfully off of the mattress. Feeling the walls of Jennifer's pussy slam down on her fingers, Britt stayed with her as she thrashed through wave after wave of ecstasy, all the while keeping her fingers circling; she rode out the storm of pleasure.

Jennifer came back down off of her climax in a haze. The power of her orgasm had surprised her; no other lover had ever caused that kind of feeling from her body. As the red haze began to fade from her senses she realized that Britt was no longer at her breast. Looking down she saw the girl kneeling between her legs and she watched in fascination as Britt began to run her tongue around her pussy, cleaning off every bit of the fluids that had been spent when Jennifer came on her fingers.

The sensitive folds of her pussy lips rebelled at first to this new assault, but soon she began to feel the heat rising inside of her once again. Her head lay back on the bed and she allowed herself to focus on the magic that Britt's tongue was performing down there.

As soon as she finished lapping up the outside, Britt moved quickly into the center. She ran her tongue up and down the swollen lips, as if trying to explore every nook and cranny. Every few passes, she would move to the top and circle her tongue around the sensitive bud. Never too hard, and never too soft, Britt seemed to understand the exact way that Jennifer needed to be touched.

All too soon Jennifer felt Britt's tongue dove deeply inside of her. It began to move around in ways that she had never felt before. Then it was back to her clit, circling as she used her lips to suck and nibble on the tiny nub. Then it was back inside of her and moving again. In and out, in and out, her tongue began to move so fast that it seemed there were two; one reaching as deep as it could inside of her and one focusing on the touch she desperately need outside. The feeling was incredible. Sensations were flowing through her body that she had never experienced, and her body craved more.

Some part of her brain was screaming at her that this was not right. This should not happen. Jennifer didn't care, all she could focus on was the pleasure, and she wanted everything else to disappear. When the tongue was inside of her it was stretching to impossible lengths. She would swear that it filled her more than any cock ever had.

But the part of Jennifer's brain that was screaming at her would not shut up. There was something that she was supposed to remember, something important. She shook her head to try and clear the fog. It was impossible; Britt's tongue between her legs was still moving impossibly fast and sending waves of pleasure into her. Jennifer felt another wave of ecstasy building inside of her quickly.

No, her brain screamed, not tongue; tongues. What? Then she realized; that was exactly what was happening. It didn't feel like there were two tongues, there were two tongues. That thought shocked her out of the fog her mind was wrapped in.

Confused, Jennifer picked up her head and looked down at Britt. It was a mistake. When she did she looked right into Britt's eyes. They glowed from within with a deep cherry red, like dying embers stoked briefly in a fire. As soon as they locked gazes Jennifer felt herself being pulled into them.

Give yourself to me, witch. Britt's voice, hard and commanding, sounded within her head.

W-what the hell? She thought.

Give yourself to me and I will give you power. I will stop the pain, the doubt, the loneliness. You know it is true. Only I can help you. You are alone. All you have to do is let go.

Jennifer was panicking, feeling her mind slip away. She didn't know what to do. The waves of pleasure still crashed into her body and she was having trouble thinking about anything. Somehow, she knew instinctually that if they overtook her, she was lost.

Her hands thrashed out on the bed, trying to find something to hold onto, something that would ground her and bring her back to reality. At once, it fell on something hard and she grabbed onto it without thinking. It was her mothers charm bracelet. When she had dropped it, it had landed on the bed and she hadn't seen it until now. She felt the warmth from it flowing into her and her mind cleared a little.

It wasn't enough though. She could still feel the waves of pleasure rolling through her, so she gripped down on it, the points of the star digging deep into the flesh of her palm. With the pain, a shock of clarity ripped through her body and hit Britt like a physical force, sending her flying backwards across the room. She hit the wall with a sickening thud and crumpled beneath it.

Jennifer struggled to her feet, anger replacing the pleasure that had taken over her body. "What the hell do you think you're doing!" she screamed.

The crumpled mound on the floor shook violently and all of the sudden Jennifer heard laughter coming from it. As she watched the form drew itself back up and coalesced back into Britt, looking as if she had never changed.

The girl stood there staring at Jennifer, a wicked smile painted on her face. "What, Mistress?" she asked innocently. "I was only trying to help." Britt's giggle sent shivers down her spine.

Jennifer knew she was safe now. Now that she had the charm again and was in control of her senses and her emotions, but she had to fight to keep herself from taking a step back. At this point she could not show any weakness.

She closed her eyes briefly and collected the pieces of her mind, leftovers of the fog of pleasure she had been in still clinging stubbornly to her. How could she be so stupid? Growing up with Britt, it was so easy to forget sometimes exactly what she was. She was definitely no young girl, even though she appeared no older than Jennifer's own twenty-three years. She wasn't even a witch, like Jennifer, she was something else entirely.

"I definitely don't need that kind of help from you, Demon." She said, opening her eyes and lacing her words with ice.

"Oh, I don't know Mistress," Britt's gaze weighed her and Jennifer wasn't sure she wanted to know one what end of the scale she had come out. "I think I almost had you this time. Maybe someday…"

"Never!" Jennifer interrupted her, a fresh flood of fury washing over her. "For four hundred years you have served my family. You have tested each of us at every turn. Haven't we always taken care of you? Haven't we protected you from you own kind, who would destroy you if they got the chance? Are you always going to try to break free and turn on us at every opportunity?" Jennifer trailed off, her anger spent. There was no use.

"Always." Britt said with quiet finality, her face turning deadly serious for a brief second before reverting back to her usual playful grin.

"Don't get me wrong Jenny," she said, chatting like nothing had ever happened. "I have a sweet deal here, better than most. And you guys are cool to hang with. In the end though, well, I am what I am. You know that."

Jennifer rubbed her thumb and forefinger in circles over her closed eyelids. She could feel the pain of the Backlash returning, worse now for the pleasure she had felt, and the time since it had gone away.

"Go Britt, leave me alone. And don't come until I call on you again."

"As you wish; Mistress." And with that she was gone.

Stifling the tears that threatened to break free once more, Jennifer crawled back into the bed on the side that didn't still smell of her own pleasure and curled up with the pain again. She tried to sleep, but was left feeling even more frustrated and lonely than she had before.

*****

Remember, I need feedback, the good the bad and even the really, really ugly. I Love It.

Votes are good too.