The Wolf's Captive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anais_v
anais_v
293 Followers

'You are killing me, lady.'

Burying his face between her breasts, Cedric took a steadying breath and lay still as he felt her hands playing with his hair.

'Kissing you -- down there,' he murmured, musing that she had been close judging by her circling, jerking hips pressing her deeper into his face.

Raising himself above her once more, he said, 'I would not like to think that I had left you with an ache. Spread yourself then, lady. Let me show you all that my mouth can do.'

Kissing her throat, her arms, her nipples and down her stomach, Cedric paused at her nether hair and kissed her there, too. He eyed Rowena's clasped hands resting tightly over her stomach in his peripheral vision and grabbed them, pushing them into his hair and then he kissed her thoroughly, pulling at her lips with his teeth, sucking the folds deep into his mouth, his eyes closing in pleasure as her fingers scrapped his scalp in frustration. The taste of her sang to the beast within him, roused the sleeping wildness that fought to surface.

After a few moments of teasing her thus, he finally settled an open mouth kiss over her bud, suckling on it with a light suction, shaking off her hands that tried to push him away as she experienced her woman's pleasure for the first time, crying out above him as her body shuddered in his arms and her cream filled his mouth.

Cedric knew a flagging sense of despair as he rose up and stared down at the boneless figure spread out beneath him. Now that he had experienced her in this way, had learned her taste and scent, the wolf within him would fight hard with him to keep her, to breed with her and bind him to his side from hereon. But the wolf would not win.

anais_v
anais_v
293 Followers