The Woodworking Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said, "Oh, I think I know very well what I'm doing. Will you be working on my thing on the weekends? Or only during school time?"

"Well, that would depend largely on when I could get access to your room to work on your 'thing'. Would it require me working on the weekend on it?" I asked, smiling, hoping she was smart enough to catch my meaning.

"Oh I'm sure it will require you working on the weekends. My sister might just want 'one' too, you know. But Daddy doesn't like a lot of noise, so it might require some nighttime work when he is gone."

I laughed and said "Ok, but what about your Mom's projects? When could I work oh hers?"

"Oh, well, Mom is Mom, she would be available most of the time, unless she is tanning, or going to the spa, or some other ritsy female something. But she is wild, I'm here to tell you! She pays well too! But don't mention to her that I said that. (Then she leaned close to me and whispered in my ear "Mom likes her men too, just like me and Toni do!")

I stepped back and looked at her like I was in shock. She giggled and I stepped back close to her and said "You are a naughty girl and you need a good spanking!"

"Ooooh, I know!! On my naked ass too!! You want to do it for me? Can you make me love it?"

I reached out and got her butt in my hand and pulled her to me and said "Hell yes I can make you love it. I can make you beg for more!" I squeezed her ass hard and pulled her tight to me. She squirmed against me and my half-hard cock. "Just give me half a chance and you'll never want it any other way!"

She reached between us and took my cock in her hand and said, "I like the size of this thing! I'll bet it could make a little girl cry! Would you make me cry?" She leaned against me and pressed her tits against me and looked up in my face and smiled.

"Oh god, I've got to get out of here before I do something I shouldn't! You are too hot baby!" I said, smiling.

"Well, you just let me know when you want to get into my .....room sir" She said loud enough to be heard in the hallway and maybe halfway down the stairs too.

I went back downstairs and talked to Mom some more. As I was leaving, I asked her about the built-in drawers for her daughters' rooms. She simply shrugged and said "Well, if that's what she wants. But you might count on doing both of the rooms like that, because they'll both want the same thing. What one does, the other one does."

"OK, well, what about working schedules? What kind of hours do you want me to plan on. I won't interrupt your meals or company or anything like that if you let me know about it."

"Oh you can come anytime during the day, except early in the morning. About 8 Am should be good, and you can work as long as you wish, if you'll just take time out for dinner. My husband doesn't like a lot of noise. But he goes to his den and closes the door at about 7 PM. But I don't expect that you will be working too much at night, will you?"

"Only if you or your daughters require it, Maam." I said with a smile.

"Well, those girls are something else again. They will try to pull all kinds of stunts on you. Just watch them."

I called her the next day and gave her a price for doing the island, the bay window seat, and two built-in sets of drawers upstairs. She never hesitated, she said "Ok, Do you want me to advance you the money for the wood? When can you start? I'm ready. I'm getting anxious now!"

"Well, I'll get started on the island this afternoon and I think I may need to come back and check on the angles of that bay window again."

"Good, I'll be available all day tomorrow! Come by anytime!"

We said our good-byes and hung up and I went to the lumberyard and picked up the stuff I needed and went back to the shop. I had failed to ask if the girls were identical twins. But the one I met, damn she was fine. And Mom was no slouch either. If Toni is as hot as Joanie is, that was a wild household!!

The next morning at 10 AM, I called her and asked if it was ok for me to come over and check those angles again. She assured me it was.

I arrived shortly thereafter and she greeted me in another mini skirt, but this one was so short, that it barely covered her pussy when she was standing up!. (I love those things! They are so naughty!) We went in and I got down on my knees and started measuring and writing and she stood right beside me for a few minutes. Then she asked me if anything was wrong.

I looked up (Of course!) and right into her crotch. I didn't even bother to look any higher. Her panties were wet, I could see the wet spot! I just kept looking at her wet spot and said, "No everything looks good so far!"

She tugged her skirt a little higher and said "How about now?"

I turned and still looking at her wet spot, I said, "It looks like I need to work on it a little bit!"

"Well, I thought so too. The light from that window might be too bright for you, let me close the drapes on that one."

She reached up to close the drapes and stretched right over me. I put my arms around her ass and pushed my face into her crotch and started licking her panties.

"Oh gawd yes, Shawn, eat me! Make me cum Shawn, in my panties, so I can carry it all day with me!"

Now understand that I pride myself in being a great pussy eater! When I was in college, my first cousin was attending at the same time. She was a lesbian. I tried very hard to change her, I swear I did. But as close as I got was getting to eat her out. Which I did regularly. I was the only guy she would let touch her though, and that was just because we had loved each other since we were toddlers. But she also trained me how to do it correctly. I mean, after all, who knows better how to eat pussy than a lesbian!! So she taught, I performed! She even had me perform on some of her friends to be sure that I was doing it correctly as they saw it! I was an expert pussy eater!! Word got around that I was the best one on campus. I got to drink a lot of pussy juices that way! It also gave me a lot of pussy to fuck! Most girls love to be eaten first and last. Yes, I did that too. But only after myself!

So, with my face in her crotch, I backed my customer to the table and she leaned against it while I ate her and ate her and fingered her. I pushed her panties to the side and fingered her till she was begging me to stop so she could breathe! She had two orgasms leaning against the table. Then I stood up and pushed her back on the table and still holding her panties to the side, pulled my cock out and fucked her on her kitchen breakfast table. After I had orgasmed and pumped a good amount of cum into her hot pussy, I pulled out and adjusted her panties and said "Now I want you to keep that there all day baby. Don't loose any of it!" I didn't even have to move her skirt it was so short!

She just laid there on the table for a few minutes and finally she raised up and said, "Do you need to get some more measurements tomorrow Shawn?"

"Well, I could probably come and measure how deep your throat is honey!"

"Oh good god yes Shawn. Come on. At about the same time, I'll be waiting for you. Oh fuck! You are the best pussy eater I have ever had! And I have paid good money to some hot people to do that but I've never gotten anything as good as that!"

"That sounds like a good recommendation to me honey!"

"Well, I'd recommend you to anybody! Anybody!"

"I just might take you up on that! I know one that I want to try it on. I might just have her call you!"

I went on home and went to work on her projects and spent the day in the shop. When it was time for dinner, my daughter came out to tell me. I had been thinking about the girls and their mom and how I was going to do my best to eat all three of those pussies, if I could, and one right after the other, on the same fucking bed! Maybe I could even get them eating each other, if they weren't already! Anyway, I was working with a very solid hard-on! I didn't notice my daughter come in as I was absorbed in my work.

She sneaked up behind me and put her arms around my waist and hugged me and said "My wonderful Daddy." I jumped a little and turned to face her, not even thinking about what I was doing. "Oops!! Is that for me Daddy?" She asked, looking down at my damned hard dick pushing out my shorts.

Now my brain had to go on overload! What way do I answer that? 'No' would mean that I didn't think she was hot: 'Yes' would mean that I was a pervert and was turned on by my daughter. What do I say?

She answered that for me, as she rubbed against it harder and said "Who else could get my Daddy so excited? I love you Daddy, you are the hottest man I know!"

"Oh my god baby .....(I hesitated too long, I think) ..... you know we shouldn't ...." I spanked her ass good and hard one time for her and said "Get that hot little ass back in the house!"

She hugged me and turned and walked out and went to the house and left me standing there, speechless.

I went in for dinner and it was probably the most uncomfortable dinner I have ever had. I love my daughter with all that I am, but that totally took me by surprise. Now I am not against a little playtime with anyone. Lord knows I am a real pervert sometimes. And I was thinking about getting the twins to play together for me and then this happened. I was going to have to deal with it the best I could! I could deal with it. I would deal with it! When we were finished eating, I sat there and drank a glass of tea and just rested for a minute and then I said "Angie, do you have anything pressing on your time right now?"

"No Dad, But I wanted to go to the movies with Lexi at about 6:30, if you don't mind. Which reminds me, I need some money too, Daddy dearest."

"Oh I get the 'Daddy Dearest' title when there is money to be had, huh? (I laughed a little) Anyway, I need an extra hand in the shop for about 5 minutes before you go, could you help me please?"

"Sure, but I don't work for free Dad!"

"Oh how well I know that baby!"

My wife was sitting there totally amused at us carrying on like that. Then she said, "I'm sure glad you can do that Angie, my brain hurts all the way to my feet! Tax season is a killer on 'numbers' people!"

"Well, you go lie down on the couch and watch TV for a while and take a nap. I'll be quiet in the shop, and then wake you up when I come in." I got up and said "Come on Angie, this won't take long. And maybe Mom will be asleep before you leave."

We were about half-way to the shop and I said, "Have you ever heard the term 'Being taken behind the woodshed' before?"

She froze and looked at me and "Dad, honest to the Lord, I am sorry. I don't know what came over me. It was just sticking out and looked inviting to me." Then she started walking on to the shop, her head hanging down a little.

We entered the shop and I went over to my bench and sat down and said, "Come over here Angie." I held out my hand to her. She hesitated but she slowly came over to me and put her hand in mine.

"I have one more thing in my defense Dad ..."

"Save it till later Angie. Open your jeans and push them to your knees, right now Angie!" I said, very sternly. Looking straight into her beautiful eyes.

She started tearing up and sniffling, but she did as she was told.

"Panties too, dammit!" I said.

"Dad ...!"

She slid them down and I took her wrist and pulled her across my knees and she cried and said, "Please Daddy. I love you so much. I did it because I love you. I didn't do it to be mean or to embarrass you or anything!"

I raised my hand and slapped her ass, not real hard, but enough for her to know it was a spanking. She cried out "OOOooohhhh Daddy!! Noooooo! It hurts!!"

I slapped her other butt cheek and she cried out again. Then I rested my hand on her butt and slowly slid my hand down between her legs, which she opened willingly. I rubbed down almost to her little pussy with my fingers and said, "Who said you could shave all that hair off that thing baby?"

I slapped her ass again, once on each cheek. Then slid my fingers down and caressed her hott butt again.

"Oh god Daddy. You asshole! You just wanted me here to play with my ass." She started to get up. I held her down and spanked her ass again. Then I spanked her ass again, and again. "Do you like being spanked Angie? Do you like pain? Do you want my fingers inside you? Do you want to make love to your Daddy?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, PLEASE!! Daddy! Oh Please Daddy! Take my virginity Daddy!"

"Not today honey."

Then I pulled back on her shoulder to raise her up to stand up. She stood looking down at me, pulling her jeans up and said "Oh Daddy, I love you so much!"

I smacked her ass again through her jeans now, and told her to get out of there.

I told her what she had to help me with, just in case her mom asked her, we'd have the same story. She left and I guess she went to the movies with Lexi, because my wife was asleep when I came in and she was alone in the house. I let her sleep for a while and I had some tea and relaxed. But I was going to wake her and fuck her silly when we went to bed tonight!!

As the days passed and I made numerous trips to the twins' house, I was always greeted by Mom who was wearing almost nothing. She was as hot as any woman I had ever met. She just seemed to love getting fucked and sucking some cum out of a guy.

Then one Friday afternoon, I took the bay window seat over to her house and set it in place. The two daughters were home alone. Mom was at some ritzy affair in town. The daughters watched me for a while and I could hear whispering behind me, but I tried to look like I was ignoring them.

"Would you like a cold glass of fresh squeezed lemonade sir?" One of them asked.

"Yes I would, thank you very much!" I said without turning around. Momentarily there was a pair of legs standing beside me and I looked up to see a young beauty queen in some really hot, french cut, black panties and a black lace bra. I thought I had done died and gone to heaven! I looked on up and this was Joanie standing beside me. I looked around and Toni was sitting there in a chair at the table in a red outfit just like her sister's. I just sat down on the floor, facing them.

When are your parents due to be home girls?"

"Oh, not for a couple hours yet, sir! Did you have something you needed to talk to them about?"

Oh no, sweety, I just wondered how long I had to ravish you two before someone came home and caught me!"

The one sitting in the chair, Toni, reached between her tits and popped the bra loose and let it fall to her lap. She said, "Oh you don't have to worry about that. Mom will be the first one home, and she would just join in if she caught us! She's done it before!!"

Joanie said "Yeah, and my boyfriend is always asking to come over so he can fuck Mom again. He really likes the way she does it! The asshole! I might just drop him!"

"Well, let me ask you this then, girls, do you two play with each other? HuH? Do you eat each other out? Do you have a strap-on to use on each other?"

"Oh yes sir! We've been eating each other out for a long time! Ever since we caught Mom and her sister together in Mom's bed, doing a 69!! Damn it was hot! But they decided we should do it too, so we couldn't tell on them. We've been doing it ever since!" Toni said, "But no sir, we don't have a strap-on to use on each other. I wish we did so I could fuck Joanie till she couldn't walk!"

"Have you ever had an older man? Either of you? I assume you are both on some sort of birth control."

"Of course we are, silly! We are 18 yrs old now. Of course we need birth control. An older man? Yes, we both have been with one. I guess my Mom's sister told her husband about us catching them, and what they had us do, so back at Christmas time, when we went to visit them, Uncle Floyd took us out one night and sneaked us in to a strip bar and we got to watch some hot girls strip and then he took us out in the parking lot as we started to come home and we sucked him off before we left, Then we ate each other out in the back seat while he drove us home. He stopped at the park on the way back and fucked us both too. That's how we lost our cherries!! To Uncle Floyd!! He fucked us good too. I want to go back and visit him without Mom and Dad there. Maybe he could fuck us and Aunt Reba could eat us out. Hey, (She looked over at her sister and said) Maybe she would like to suck his jiss out of us after he fucks us, you think?" Toni asked.

"Now that would be fun! Let's try to do that this summer!" Joanie said, smiling.

"Uh girls, about me.... I have this problem that needs to be handled very quickly and very efficiently, can you two handle that?"

Joanie and Toni came over and sat down on the floor next to me and I reached out and got a handful of tittie from each one of them and started massaging them. Toni leaned over and started taking my shorts loose and Joanie fished out my cock and just held it and looked at it for a minute. "Toni, I love the way a man's cock is made! Just look at the head on this thing! It's just too bad one of us wasn't a boy!! Then we could really have some fun!!" She leaned down and took the head in her mouth. She licked it hard around the head and then slid her mouth down till I could feel the back of her mouth. I just fell back on the floor. Toni scrambled up and pulled her panties off and straddled my face.

"OH god I hope you know how to eat pussy man!! I've wanted an older man to eat me for a long time!"

"Well, I think I am pretty good at it baby. Think you can stand it if I am real good?"

"Oh man, eat me till I pass out baby! I want a good orgasm today! I am so horny! That sister of mine is good, but I need some excitement to go along with a good tongue!"

"Muhfftttmm unmfttrmmm" Joanie mumbled with her mouth full of hard cock.

"Well, baby, just sit your sweet little ass right here on my face and I'll see if I can take you to heaven!!"

She straddled my chest and sat back on my face and I stuck my tongue straight up into her pussy. She rested her hands, well, maybe leaned on her hands, on my belly. Her face was right close then to her sister's head as she was sucking on my cock. Oh Lordy was she ever sucking my cock!! To be that young, that girl had some good suction, and her tongue was strong and was all over my cock at once!! She was definitely having a good time, but then so was I!!

I had Toni's thighs and ass cheeks in my hands and was steadily massaging them and licking, biting, sucking on her hot little shaved pussy. Damn I love shaved pussy! They are so neat and easy to lick and nibble on! Toni was getting close as she was making a heck of a lot of noise and her ass was about to drive my head through the floor! But I really loved it when she would push her pussy down hard on my face and then grind it around on me. Oh she loved being eaten too!

In just a couple of minutes, Toni was digging her nails into my sides and slamming her pussy down on my face and moaning so loud!! I knew she was right on the brink of cumming. I sucked her clit as hard as I could and held it in my mouth by my teeth. She screamed out that she was cumming, and she sure did. She yelled, she cursed, she cooed, she humped, she ground her pussy against my face, and she let her juices flow like I have never seen before. I tried to lick it all off her before it hit the floor, but I wasn't fast enough. Soon she just rolled off me onto the floor and laid there, her ass twitching.

I grabbed a double handful of Joanie's hair and told her that I was ready. "Little lady, you'd better drink every drop of my cum!! She got up on her knees to change her angle and slid my cock right down her throat and held it there while I shot my load straight into her throat. Then she licked me clean and looked up at me and smiled and said "How was that old man, for a teenager? Did I do you good enough?"