The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The walked into the agency and Sandy greeted them with “Thank you for having me over last night. You were both so wonderful.”

Mary leaned over and kissed Sandy whispering, “Is your pussy wet this morning?”

Sandy nodded her head and whispered back, “It has stayed that way since I left you two.”

Janna said, “Can we go talk with Gerald?”

Sandy dialed the phone, and then she said, “He’s got someone in his office, but he said to come on down, he would like to introduce you two.”

They strode down the hall and opened the door to Gerald’s office. As soon as they entered the office they noticed a man in his late 50’s or early 60’s stand and greet them. Gerald introduced him as Ronald Whitman, with Whitman and Sons Theatrical Productions. They shook hands with him and Gerald told them to sit down. He explained that Ronald was in the planning stages of producing a video for a rap artist and he was looking for models to perform in it.

Ronald explained that the video would be rather normal, the models would be scantily clad, letting the camera catching their breast swaying under very thin tops and bikini bottoms. They would do things like bend down in front of the rapper allowing the camera to believe that they were or had performed oral sex with the artist. He also said the name of the rapper and the girls knew he was an east coast rapper who had quite a reputation for using girls as playthings and the was very temperamental.

Gerald knew that if they got the job, the only way they would keep it was if the artist allowed them to, which he knew meant that they would have to do more than pretend that the had given him oral sex. He had quite a reputation in the music world and he enjoyed using women, but he still asked, “Do you two think you might be interested?”

Janna and Mary looked at each other, and the knowledge only two people that are of like minds can communicate, “Yes, I think we might be interested. What would the pay be?” Mary asked.

Ronald told them it would depend on the overall budget, but they thought they would be paid well, if they were chosen and initially it was his decision, but after they were signed, the artist would still be able to replace them if he wanted to.

Janna asked, “When are you going to make a decision?”

“Probably next week, I have two other girls in mind and they are coming for an interview next Wednesday. How about you two have Gerald set up an interview for next Thursday. If you do a better job convincing my son and I than the girls on Wednesday, it could work out for you.”

Janna said, “Gerald if you’ll make us the appointment we will definitely go see Ronald and his son. I think we can sell them on the two of us.”

Mary giggled and looked at Ronald, her eyes telling him that she too was sure they could get the job.

Gerald told Ronald that he would call his secretary and set up the appointment for next Thursday, then Ronald stood and they shook hands. Ronald started to walk toward the door and Janna and Mary both took an arm and stood on their tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek, letting their tits push against his arms.

Mary told him, “I wish you could be at the party tonight, but I look forward to next Thursday, I’m sure you’ll be pleased with us.”

The twinkle in her eye told Ronald that he was sure she would please him, and his son.

After Ronald left the office, Gerald told the girls, “That’s great, he will be a good client for us. He does quite a few videos, especially of the East Coast rappers and he’s always looking for girls. You two hit it off with him and you’ll be in line for some good income.”

“We’ll make him happy Gerald, I promise you that”, Janna told him.

Gerald knew she was right, if it was possible, they would make him happy. Art Lipton had told him about his last session with Janna and although Gerald didn’t get into pissing in someone’s mouth Art had told him he pissed in Janna’s and then made her blow him afterward. He knew these two would do anything for a contract and a good payday. He was looking forward to the party tonight, remembering a couple of weeks ago when they left the party the two of them going at each other and sucking his cock at the same time. He also knew that there were a couple of other men that were going to be there and he was hoping that he could offer the girls to them, for interviews and money coming into the agency. At times he felt like a pimp and he smiled to himself.

“So what time are you picking us up?”

“Wha—oh, yeah, about 8:00, Janna, and please dress as good as you did last time. I heard the compliments on those dresses, and the way they showed off your bodies. Let’s get the same results tonight. By the way, Sandy looks very happy today, I heard she came by and saw your apartment last night. Do you two know any reason why she should be so happy?”

The girls giggled, remembering last night.

“I’m not sure, Gerald. Must be something she are.”

Janna laughed and she and Mary high fived.

“Okay we’ll see you at 8 then. Have you got the address?”

“Sure have, I look forward to seeing you both then.”

The girls kissed Gerald goodbye, and went out the door and back to the receptionist’s desk.

“Hey, Mary, Janna, I guess that you’ll be tied up tonight won’t you?”

“Sure will Sandy, we’re going to a party where there will be a few clients that Gerald wants to show us off to.”

“I’d like both of you to come to my house one night next week, I would love for you to meet Sean and I could fix you dinner.”

Janna leaned over and looked into Sandy’s eyes, “We’d love to Sandy, I can’t wait to meet Sean anyway, plus we’d love to be with you again.”

Mary knew what Janna had in mind, she had already told her that she wanted to fuck him, now Sandy was making it easier. She wouldn’t mind spending a little time between Sandy’s legs while Janna worked on her son.

Janna kissed Sandy on the cheek and they left. They did a little shopping, picking up a couple of outfits for the evening, they wanted to look like what they were, models and models not afraid of their bodies. When they finished shopping they headed back to the apartment and then they lay together and took a nap, enjoying the comfort the both felt in each other’s arms.

The girls woke at 6:45, and knew they had to hurry to get ready. They took their shower together, as had become their habit, shaved, helping each other make sure they were perfect. They fixed their hair and makeup, then dressed for the evening.

Mary had picked out a knee length shirtdress that snapped up the front, she loved that because she could leave most of it open, allowing people views of her long legs and glimpses of her breasts. As had become her habit, she didn’t wear any underwear and she felt sexy as she stood before the mirror. She put on a pair of short heels to match the camel colored dress.

Janna had chosen an oatmeal colored miniskirt with a ruffled eyelet top in white allowing her midriff to be exposed. Liked Mary, she very seldom wore underwear and never when they were going to a party unless she was having her period.

They were just finishing when the doorman called letting them know that Gerald was downstairs. The told him to let him come up and they put the finishing touches on their lipstick. Mary answered the knock on the door, and let Gerald in. She and Janna took the time to show him around and he made the usual nice comments and then he said, “You two look beautiful tonight, are you in the mood to seal some deals if the happen to arise?”

“You bet we are.”

“I hope your tits don’t fall out Mary.”

“Me too, Gerald, at least not at the wrong time.”

As she and Janna walked to the door, Gerald watched them thinking how lucky he had been when Mary had walked into his office. Not only was she beautiful but she was completely willing to use her sex to get what she wanted. He looked back and smiled, both of these women were making him a good living by themselves and he had 12 other men and women working for him, but none of this caliber. He was going to use them until they were no longer able to get work, then he would decide what to do.

When they got downstairs, Charles opened the door to let them into the limousine, watching intently, knowing he would probably get a good view of both pussies before the night was over. Mary sat down, then Janna and then Gerald sat between them. Charles got back in the front and Gerald told him where to go, and the three of them started to talk.

“There will be some new people here tonight, but there will be some of the ones you’ve already met. Try to remember as many as you can. People like to be recognized. By the way, I set up your appointment Thursday.”

“Great, we’re looking forward to it.”

Mary thought how nice it was to have a lover like Janna, who knew how her mind worked and didn’t mind talking for both of them, although she knew she also had that same ability.

The arrived at the Country Club where the party was being held, Mary and Janna both very impressed with the surroundings. The were overlooking a golf course and in fact the putting green was lit and there were a couple of men in suits, putting, and laughing. They greeted the people they knew and Gerald introduced them to most of the others. It was a fairly large party and the could see other older men with model’s on their arms, and Mary even recognized some of them as agency heads of places she had given her portfolio.

They mingled, with the others at the party, talking and laughing. They were drinking champagne, enjoying themselves when Gerald walked up and introduced Bernie Sampson. They talked a little and then Bernie told Janna he had a shoot coming up that he thought she might be the right model he had been looking for.

“Bernie would like to talk with you alone, Janna, to see if you’re what he’s looking for.”

Janna looked at Bernie, a well dressed man of about 45 long black hair, with brown eyes who wore glasses. He looked like he kept in shape and he was about 6’3” tall. “I’d love to talk with Bernie, Gerald.”

“Okay, there is a place set up for personal interviews. Do you know where it is, Bernie?”

“I sure do.” He took Janna hand and led her away, leaving Gerald and Mary where they were.

“That could be a good job, he’s got a lot of money and he pays well.”

“What kind of a job is it, Gerald?”

“He usually does things with skimpy outfits for catalog companies, but he also does some porn too.”

Mary took another glass of champagne as the server went by as she talked with Gerald.

Janna walked with Bernie, they stopped and picked up a key at the bar, then out of the building to a small set of condos set in a setting right next to the club house, over looking the 18th green.

Bernie opened the door and let Janna in, turning on the light as she did. He told her to have a seat and she sat on the couch, facing the sliding door that overlook the green. “What a great view of the golf course, isn’t it Bernie?”

“Yes, it really is. Well, let’s talk. How old are you Janna?”

“I’m 19, and I’ll be 20 in four months.”

“Have you done much modeling?”

“I’ve done a couple of shoots with the Lipton Brothers.”

“Really, that’s great. I guess you don’t mind nudity then?”

“I don’t have a problem with nudity if that is what is called for.”

“Who did you interview with at Lipton? Art or Melvin?”

“Actually I did with both of them the first time, but I interviewed with Art alone on the second shoot.”

“Good, although I know that the interview with Art was probably quite interesting, wasn’t it? He has quite a reputation.”

“Yes, it was interesting, if that’s what you would say.”

“I think you’re what I want, Janna, but I need to know how much you want it.”

Janna stood and unhooked her blouse, and let it fall from her shoulders letting her tits free. She walked over to Bernie and said, “I want it very bad, Bernie” as she knelt at his feet. She began to take his jacket off, but he stood and took it off, lying it on the table. Next he undid his pants and let them fall to the floor, picking them up and putting them with his jacket, then took off his shoes and socks. He unbuttoned his shirt as he looked at Janna kneeling before him. When he removed his shirt, he stood before Janna with only his boxers on, telling her, “Why don’t you take your skirt off, I don’t want to mess it up.”

Janna did as she was asked and stood naked before Bernie.

“You are very beautiful, Janna and what a beautiful ass. I am going to enjoy fucking that. You do ass fuck don’t you? Sorry stupid question, if you interviewed with Art I’m sure you do.”

Janna wasn’t happy with this man, but she said, “Yea, Bernie, I ass fuck, and I can’t wait to feel your cock in my ass.”

“Tell me Janna what will you do for a job?”

“Almost anything, Bernie.”

“Will you suck my cock?”

“Of course!”

“Will you fuck me?”

“Of course!”

“Would you kiss my ass?”

“Why not.”

“Okay, let’s start there.” Bernie turned around, dropped his boxers and told Janna to kiss his ass.

She leaned forward and kissed the cheek of his ass.

“No, beautiful, I mean kiss my ass. Pull the cheeks open and kiss my asshole.”

Janna took her hands and spread Bernie’s ass cheeks, then she planted a kiss on his butt.

“Like you were kissing my mouth, Janna, run your tongue in my ass.”

Janna let go and started to ream Bernie’s ass, her tongue working its way into the dark opening as he moaned. She licked every inch of his ass, cleaning it for him, and each time her tongue drove back into the opening trying to go deep into his body.

“That feels good Janna, eat my ass baby!”

Janna continued to ream Bernie’s ass, making him happy. She reached and took his balls in her hand, for the first time finding out just what he had to offer. His balls were large and they hung low so she just had to find out and she reached in front of him and put her fingers around his cock. It had to be at least 8 inches long and thick, not quite as thick as Jeff’s had been but she didn’t take Jeff in her ass either. Well time would tell, she was happy that Bernie was so well endowed, because she was starting to get very horny, as she enjoyed eating his ass.

Finally Bernie stood up straight and turned around, his cock ending up in Janna’s face. She looked at it, then up at him and she opened her mouth and took the head in. Bernie drew in a deep breath and put his hands on Janna head. He started to fuck her face, as she sat back on her haunches, allowing him sexual access to her body. She looked up at him and saw he was watching her as he continued to fuck her mouth. She felt his balls slapping her chin as his hips bucked feeding her his cock.

Janna started to enjoy the feeling she was getting, and she could no longer taste the flavor of his ass, now she had the flavor of cock in her mouth, and her lips were coated with his precum mixed with her saliva. He pulled his cock from her lips and rubbed the head over her cheeks, her forehead, her eyes and her nose. When he had finished, he stuffed it back into her mouth and started moving his hips again. He held still, then pulled his cock from her lips telling her, “Bend over the back of that chair Janna, I want to fuck you in the ass.”

Janna stood and leaned over the back of the chair, looking over her shoulder at him. He knelt behind her and she felt her ass cheeks spread and his tongue find her asshole. She moaned as she felt him stick the tip of his tongue in her, and she let her body relax, knowing that he would put his cock in her next. She reached beneath her and started to finger her clit, as Bernie was tonguing her ass. He inserted a finger in her ass and worked around, then pulled it free and replaced it with two fingers, letting them work her hole open so it would be easier to enter her. She felt his fingers leave her and she looked back as he stood and position himself behind her. She felt the head of his cock against her ass and he just stood there looking at her.

“You ready to take my cock?”

“Um huh, please give it to me, Bernie.”

With one quick motion, Bernie impaled Janna with his cock, then he continued until his balls slapped her cunt. Tears flowed down her face from the brutal onslaught, but she relaxed even more and asked, “Please fuck my ass, Bernie, I love the feel of your cock in me, and your balls hitting my pussy. God you feel so good.”

She looked back at him again, her tear stained cheeks glowing in the light and he started to ride her hard, his cock moving in and out of her ass. He would pull completely out, look at her gaping asshole, then put his cock back and ram it deep. Finally he started a rhythm of ass fucking her. This must have gone on for ten minutes when he said, “I’m gonna cum, Janna. When I pull out, get on your knees and open your mouth. I want you to eat my sperm and then clean my cock.”

Janna felt him pull free of her and she stood and turned and sat with her mouth open and her tongue out. The first shot of cum coated her tongue and then he pushed his cock into her mouth, letting her mouth fill with his cum. She swallowed a couple of times, clearing her mouth for more to flow into it. When he finished cumming, she took her time and cleaned every inch of his cock as it deflated in her mouth, him finally pulling it out and moving over to start dressing. Janna stood up and went into the bathroom.

“Don’t close the door, Janna, I love looking at that beautiful ass I just fucked.”

Janna left the door open and ran some water on her face, washing off the saliva and cum that had gotten on it. She put some water on her finger and moved it around in her mouth, trying to clean it up. She sat on the commode and peed then wiped herself. She looked up to see Bernie looking at her smiling.

“You got the job, baby. Get Gerald to get me the contracts and I’ll see you when we’re ready. You are one hot piece of ass. Get dressed and we’ll walk back together. I hope I have another shoot where I need a girl like you, I would love to get some more of that ass, you’re going to go places.”

When Janna and Bernie left, Gerald stood talking with Mary when Jerry Bissel walked over to them.

Mary looked at Jerry and said, “Hello Jerry, thank you for the job. I’m sorry you couldn’t make it down to Atlantic City.” She kissed him and he shook Gerald’s hand.

“I too am sorry, but I was busy as hell trying to get something else lined up, but I do have another shoot coming up and I was wondering if you would like the job. It’s pretty much the same, a lot of work, but I pay well. I love the proof from the film you shot on the last shoot and I’d like to make you a permanent model for my catalogs, what do you think?”

“I’d love to Jerry. When can we talk about it?”

“If it’s okay with Gerald, we could talk now, in a little more private place than this.”

“It’s fine with me, if Mary wants to talk about it. Wait a minute for me.”

Gerald walked over to the bartender and came back with a key. “This is to number 8. You two can talk there”, as he handed the key to Jerry. Mary put her arm into Jerry’s and they walked out together, over to the condominiums and then he opened the door and switched the light on, and Mary walked ahead of him into the condo. As soon as they were in the room, Jerry turned Mary around and they kissed as his hand moved into her dress, cupping her breast.

“You are beautiful tonight, when I saw this dress on you and the way you wear it, I knew that you had to be one of my featured models. Those pictures were fantastic, Mary.”

“Thank you Jerry, you are so nice.” She looked into his eyes, as he continued to fondle her breast. She enjoyed as he tweaked her nipple as they kissed again.

They broke the kiss and Jerry led her to the bedroom, turned on the light and asked her, “Would you remove your dress, Mary?”