The workman

Story Info
She greets him in a robe & gets more than expected
4.9k words
4.34
83.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harder
harder
15 Followers

He had finished up the work on the remodeling project a week ago and had scheduled with the client’s wife this morning as a good time to come and finish up some odds and ends. Little did he know what ends he would be finishing today.

She answers the door wearing a plain white terry robe. She feels good about herself. She is in her early forties and has the shape and face of a woman half her age. She is 5’ 5” short brown blonde hair. She has a narrow waist and round shapely hips. Her breasts are full and firm with small nipples. She keeps her bush neatly trimmed. She has just finished showering. She wears nothing under the robe. He is there to finish up a few left over items from the home project. He comes in she closes the door and for what seems like the first time they look into each other’s eyes. She hadn’t planned anything. Though she did admit to being incredibly horny as she had not had sex in months. Her husband had hired him for the small remodeling job. He lived in the neighborhood but they had never met before. He was in his mid 40’s 6’ about 195, handsome she thought now that she thought about it. Only a little over a week’s worth of work. He had been totally professional and even considerate one day when she had fought with her husband. He had listened while she told him how unhappy he made her one day, but neither thought anything of it. He had worked there while she was home alone and they were pleasant to each other and she had even wore a robe a few of the days without giving it a second thought. For some reason they touched hands briefly and there is instant electricity between them . They each looked away as she shows him to the kitchen where the work is to be done.

As he sets about measuring and laying out his tools and materials she stays in the room doing little make work tasks and talking with him. He watches her as she bends to wipe some imaginary spot off a lower cabinet. He sees the gentle curve of her breasts and the outline of her hips through the robe. He looks away before she can see. He can’t believe he is thinking this feeling this today all of a sudden. She it seems is just as surprised with herself. By now she should have left him alone and been upstairs getting dressed.

As he continues with his work she excuses herself to finish up ‘getting ready’ upstairs. He assumes this means their little moment is ended and she will return dressed and ready for the rest of her day. He begins to work on the tasks at hand. He is almost finished a few moments later when she returns with a blue full-length warmer robe. She takes a seat in the kitchen and crosses her legs revealing them from just above the knees down. He sees them and is taken by their beauty, firm and shapely. They begin to talk again about nothing really, as he tries to go about his work. He is really done but pretends to be making adjustments and measurements.

He asks her to come over near him and make a decision on where something should go and as she nears they both feel the electricity, the tension builds. She answers his question and he touches her shoulder as he answers her. He leaves it there on her shoulder for just a moment, she does not move or object. She simply looks again into his eyes. Under her robe to her surprise her nipples have risen and hardened and more importantly she feels a wetness, between her legs like she has not felt before.

Without knowing why he turns her to face away from him so she is standing in front of him and begins to gently but firmly massage her neck and shoulders. His hands are shaking but she can’t tell because she is slowly melting under his touch. She almost purrs softly saying how wonderful it feels, how good he at this. He continues for only a few moments then stops. As he turns to return to his work she says “ you were here everyday for over a week, and you didn’t let me know you could give a massage like that?” He replies he didn’t realize she needed one and was sorry he had waited. They smiled knowingly at each other.

He finishes up what needed to be done and begins packing up his things. He begins to pile them at the door. She begins washing something in the sink. On one of his trips he returns to his position behind her, her still at the sink, and again begins to massage her neck and shoulders. She again moans slightly with pleasure and approval as he begins to touch her. He does not know it yet but she is putty in his hands. She is now soaking wet between her legs. Her pussy is beginning to throb. “How did he know? How is this possible? Does he know what he is doing to me?” His hands begin to work her neck and shoulders. She braces herself against the counter and pushes back slightly into him. He runs his hands up and down her sides and she almost shivers as she again says softly how good it feels. He now lowers his hands to her lower back and she again pushes back slightly. He massages her lower back just above her ass and she moans her approval. He moves from her lower back now down onto her firm ass. He begins to squeeze and knead the firm muscles. She is now totally wet. He moves his mouth close to her ear and says,” This would be easier if you were laying down.” She answers by saying,” here in the middle of the morning? The kind where you sit on top?” He answers by simply saying “yes.” Even while she is questioning/objecting she knows and he knows she will comply. She takes him by the hand and leads him to a nearby room with a bed. She does not say a word, but simply lays face down across the bed. He quickly joins her kneeling by her side. He begins again at her neck and shoulders and she again moans her approval and tells him how good it feels. Now he has steadied his hands, his cock is rock hard in his pants and straining to get out.

He moves his hands under the neck of her robe and begins to work her neck and shoulders directly on her warm soft skin, as he does this he pulls gently on the neck of the robe to give him even more access to her. As he does this he leans in and whispers to her “ This would be much easier and better without the robe.” With out saying a word she lifts herself up slightly and as he pulls on the robe, she reaches down and loosens the robe and roles slightly to one side then the other to allow him to remove her arms. As her arms come out he sees for the first time the soft curves of her back and then the sides of her beautiful breasts. She lays back down as he peels the robe down and then at the last second throughs it aside and completely off of her. She takes in a deep breath. She didn’t know what to expect but she did not expect him to remove her robe completely. Now she is naked before him. She knew she was his now. He is electrified at the sight of her. Before she can say a word he leans in on top of her and kisses her neck and whispers in her ear “ you are beautiful”. Again she purrs as he runs his hands over her body from her neck to her ass. He lingers there for a moment feeling and sensing the heat rising from between her legs. He returns his hands to her shoulders and once again begins to run them down her body this time lingering on her breasts, which are flattened and exposed at her sides.

He begins to slowly kiss his way down from her neck to the small of her back, pausing just above her ass. While paused here he reaches up her sides with both hands and caresses the sides of her breasts, after a few seconds she raises up slightly to allow him full access to her breasts and then lays back down pressing his hands into her. It is his turn to moan quietly now. He kneads and squeezes each full breast and lightly pinches the nipples causing her to squirm.

He continues his trail of kisses now down both sides of her ass using his tongue in light circles. He hears her sigh and say how great this feels and he says to her it feels even better to him.

He reluctantly slides one hand out from under her breast only to be rewarded when he slides it slowly between her soft thighs into the soaking wet folds of her pussy. As his hand reaches her wetness he easily slides one, then two, then three fingers inside her! As he does she cries out and has a small orgasm but only the first of many to come that day. While he is sliding his fingers in and out slowly he continues his assault with his tongue down her thighs and back up to her ass. As he does she begins to raise her hips up and pump against his hand and his tongue. They quickly find a slow but strong rhythm. As he finger fucks her she starts dripping wetness down his hand and all over the bed. He uses some of this wetness to moisten one finger and slide it tentatively into her ass, waiting to see her reaction. As he rims the entrance she moans “yesssss” softly and pushes back against the pressure of his finger. He now starts pumping both her pussy and her ass at the same time, all of this while still kissing her all over and squeezing and playing with her nipple. She is almost out of her mind with desire. She can’t believe she is doing this. A few minutes ago she was in her kitchen and now she is naked in her bedroom with this man touching her, finger fucking her in her pussy and her ass… What was she doing…Oh she didn’t care she wanted it and she didn’t want him to stop.

The rhythm of his stroke has her raising up her ass now offering herself up to him. Her pussy is swollen and wet. She is still face down, but now is up on her knees, legs spread giving him full view and access. He once again tells her how beautiful she is and can barley contain his lust, he wants to rip off his clothes and just ram his hard cock into her waiting pussy. But he is determined to be patient. He wants to have her in every way today, suddenly, he doesn’t know why but is beyond caring. He wants to take his time. He doesn’t want this to end that fast. He wants to feel her having a huge orgasm from his tongue on her pussy first, followed by a second deeper orgasm from his fingers inside her hitting that special spot and causing her to squirt even more wetness on them both.

She is now out of her mind with desire, she hears herself begging him to fuck her. She can’t believe she’s acting like such a slut, but she loves it. He simply intensifies his assault with his hand and now adds his tongue. He slowly begins to lick around the edges of her pussy lips and ever so lightly flicking his tongue across her swollen clit. With each lick she is building to an incredible orgasm, one like she has never had or can’t remember having in a long, long time. He can feel her building but has no idea what is to come.

He now focuses his total attention on just her aching clit. He sucks on it, nibbles gently on it and licks it with just the tip of his tongue fast and then slow. She is dripping wet. He loves the taste of her. She cries out “I’m going to come”. He replies “ come for me baby, give it to me.” With that in seconds she explodes in a tremendous earth shaking orgasm. She is moving around violently and yelling out “ ohhhhhhh yesssss”. He won’t let her get away from his tongue. She is even wetter now if that was possible. He keeps up his attack. He is so turned on by her orgasm.

This goes on for what seems like forever but is only a few minutes or so. As he senses her orgasm tailing off he slows his assault and slides his hand out of her soaking wet pussy. She collapses onto the bed on her side. She is moaning gently. She is almost passed out or off in another world for the moment. He quickly strips off his clothes now. She notices he is not beside her. As he approaches the bed she turns onto her back to see him now naked. She smiles a big smile and then her eyes wander down over his firm body to see his dick. 7 or 8” It is rock hard, thick and the tip is covered in wet pre-cum. She instinctively spreads her legs wide for him to lye on top, enter her and give her the good, hard fucking she so badly wants and she can see he wants to give her.

However to her surprise he does not lay on top, but beside her. With out saying a word he leans close to her face and they kiss for the first time. A gentle lip to lip kiss at first. They both feel the electricity again. Then they kiss deeper probing more urgent. His tongue, still tasting of her wetness, her orgasm, now probing her mouth and her other set of lips. She lets her hand trail down his back and side until she finds his cock. She wraps her small hand around it and squeezes and begins to stroke slowly. He moans into her mouth and she moans back as he has slipped his free hand back into her hot wet pussy. He breaks their kiss to travel with his mouth down her neck and chest onto her hard and waiting nipples. He sucks in the left one and then lets it out and goes to the right one to do the same. He goes back and forth several times nibbling and sucking harder and harder. Again she cries out. She intensifies her stroking of his cock, now feeling the pulsing and the thickness growing. She runs her free hand down now to grab his balls. When she finds them she is amazed at how big they are and how they are still loose and hanging, not tight against his body ready with a full load of cum as she expected. She squeezes one then the other then both. He moans his approval into her chest.

He kisses his way back to her face and down to her ear without stopping the gentle stroking of her pussy with his fingers. He now enters her pussy first with one, then two, and now three fingers again. He begins to search for that “special spot” deep inside her. He whispers in her ear, “ tell me when I hit the right spot baby”. Just as he said this, she moaned deeply “That’s it!” He begins to make circular motions around this pleasure spot slowly increasing the pressure and the speed. She doesn’t even realize in response to this new assault she has started to spread her legs, raise and pump her hips up to meet his hand. Her pussy is again flowing. All she can think about is how wonderful this feels and how good his cock and balls feel in her hands. He whispers in her ear “ ‘I want you to come like this for me, I want you to let go, give in to it, squirt cum all over for me. I know you can do it. Can’t you?” She Gasped “Oh yes, yes, okay…” How could he know, how did he know? She hadn’t done this in years. It felt so good to both of them.

Before she could answer herself, he had begun to shift his position to offer himself a better angle to increase his finger fucking of her pussy. As he did he shifted around so his cock was now pointing directly at her face. He decided to wait to see what she would do. He didn’t have to wait long. As soon as she realized he was no longer at her side she opened her eyes to see his long thick cock hanging not an inch from her face. She smelled it really first, his man/ sex scent was turning her on even more. She lifted her head and sucked in the head of his cock running her tongue all around to get every last drop of pre-cum. She moaned her approval, her mouthful of his cock. She loved the taste of him. He increased the rhythm of his strokes on her pussy with one hand while he teased and pulled at her breasts with the other. When she sucked in his cock for the first time, he couldn’t believe it. His turn to cry out, “oh yesssss”. Her mouth was wonderful, soft wet and hot, she sucked just the tip and then started pumping more and more into her mouth. She was actually pulling on his ass, pushing his cock into her mouth, wanting him to fuck her mouth. He easily complied. As he did this she squeezed his balls. This almost sent him over the edge. But, with all his strength he held back. He really intensified his attack on her pussy. As he did, she began to buck and shake and he could hear her moan around the edges of his cock still deep in her mouth. Then it happened, she exploded in another orgasm, this time though it was from deep within and began slowly and then came on fast and finished with a tremendous rush, her hips heaving up and in the end squirting cum in great amounts all over his hand, arm, her legs and running down her ass forming a great big wet spot on the bed.

What to do with all this wetness…….? He instantly knew what he wanted. As she was coming down from this latest orgasm he slide his cock out her mouth as she almost whimpered how good that was. She said, “Where are you going with that?” not taking her eyes off his cock now so swollen and big it almost hurt. She said, “ I want it, I want to feel you cum.”. As he turned around he answered “ Oh you Will get it don’t worry that’s next”. She smiled and licked her lips tasting him and murmuring “mmmmmm”. He was now again lying next to her and leaned in and gave her a deep long kiss. While they continued their kiss he gently rolled her onto her side facing away from him. She instantly pushed back against his hard cock feeling it against the crack of her ass. He reached down and took hold of his cock and slid it between her legs searching for and finding the heat, the wetness, the soft folds of her pussy. As he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy he pushed slightly up, not in, to rub the head gently against her hard and sensitive clit a few times just to hear her moan. Then he pulled back and plunged his cock all the way in her soaking wet pussy, breaking off their kiss so he could hear her gasp, and she did not disappoint him.

She, lying their kissing him, feels herself being turned onto her side. She feels his cock against her ass, she wants it inside her, now. She continues their kiss and then she feels it, his cock hot and hard sliding past her wet pussy lips and up to her sensitive clit. He rubs the head of his cock against her clit and she moans into his mouth. She feels him pull his mouth away breaking their kiss. He now has his hands under and over her holding and squeezing both aching tits. At the same time he pulls back slightly with his cock and positioned it at the opening of her soaking wet lower lips. Then he rammed it home, the whole length and width of him. She couldn’t help herself she had yet another small orgasm and cried out at the felling of his cock finally deep inside her.

He held his cock deep in her pussy now, he held still with the tip buried against the end of her pussy while he squeezed and pulled at her tits. If he didn’t know better he’d swear she had another orgasm by the way she cried out and shook slightly. She squeezed his cock with her pussy, her pussy muscles actually milked his cock. It was all he could do to hold back. He pulled his cock all the way out and slowly slide it halfway back in then out then in. As he was doing this she began to instantly move in rhythm with him. He whispered in her ear “Your pussy feels wonderful, how does it feel to you?” She answered by pushing back, squeezing his cock with her pussy and saying “You feel incredible, better than I ever thought. Please don’t stop. Give it to me now, pleaseeeeee!”

At this moment he had taken his top hand off one of her breasts and run it down her side to her ass and was using it to lean her forward so he could see his cock going in and out of her. Later when he thought about it he didn’t know why, but at that moment he decided he had to have her ass. He took his fingers and ran them between her legs to get them wet. There was plenty of wetness so this was easy. As he continued to gently stroke his cock in and out, not so much as to cum, but enough to give pleasure to both of them, he slipped two fingers into her ass. She allowed them in easily and moaned her pleasure at their entrance. He kept up his dual assault, now with his fingers stretching out her already stretched out ass and his cock stretching her pussy. He knew then she was ready. He slowly pulled his soaking, dripping wet cock out of her very hot pussy and held it at the entrance to her ass.

She couldn’t believe how good his cock felt in her. She felt him pumping her slowly, teasing her not giving her the whole length, but just enough to keep wanting more. She heard herself saying, “You feel incredible, better than I ever thought. Please don’t stop. Give it to me, harder, pleaseeeeee!” It almost sounded to her like it was someone else, as she was so gone and into what was happening to her. She didn’t notice one of his hands leaving her tits and moving down to the opening to her ass until she felt his fingers in her ass, stretching and fucking her there, while he continued to fuck her pussy with his cock. The tightness, the electric shock this caused in both sides brought her right back to the edge. She now knew what he wanted, how he wanted her, and now how she wanted him. She pushed back hard onto both intrusions. Then she felt his cock leave her pussy. She cried out a small moan as if in disappointment, she wasn’t disappointed for long. The next thing she felt was his cock positioned at the entrance to her ass. Without saying a word she rolled slightly now face down and reached back with both hands and held her ass open for him and said to him “ Come, give it to me, slowly, fuck me in the ass, it’s what you’ve been waiting for isn’t it? I want it too. Please give it to m….? Her words were caught in her throat, as she could not speak because he had started to push his cock into her ass. With all the wetness and preparation he was all the way in, buried the full length in her ass with out even really trying. He cried out “ ohhhhh, that is so good so tight….”

harder
harder
15 Followers
12