The Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
349 Followers

Petra untied my wife's hands, but warned her "no peeking," and punctuated that with a quick slap across her nipples. Rachel's hands grabbed my ass and eagerly drew my cock into her throat, deeper, pressing her nose hard against my waist. She grunted and moaned, sending vibrations down my cock.

With her hands free, she began to stroke my slippery wet cock, driving her saliva and my precum down my shaft and under my scrotum. I was getting close to cumming again, when Petra whispered in Rachel's ear, "finger him, you little slut." Rachel obeyed, pressing her index finger into my anus, massaging my prostate like an expert.

Rachel had never done that before, and the sensation built up from the base of balls. I groaned and screamed aloud as a massive shot fired from my cock. Petra gleefully ripped the blindfold off in time for my spunk to spray Rachel's open, stunned face.

* * * * *

"How mad are you," my wife asked. We had just gotten out of the shower. I had explained the story about Mike and the photos. She just listened, waiting for me to grow angry, I suppose. We were now sitting in Petra's living room, naked but for our skimpy robes and towels.

"I'm pissed that you didn't tell me," I said. "I told you that I wanted you to sleep with other guys, why did you keep it a secret?"

"I don't know," she started. He both looked toward Petra's bedroom. Mike and Petra were going at it again, even now as the dark sky turned to the lighter blue of dawn. "The first time was such a surprise," Rachel said. "I really didn't mean for anything to happen..." she trailed off. "You saw that thing," she said, referring to Mike's cock. "How can a girl resist that."

We laughed together. I hugged her and she squeezed me tightly. "I didn't want this to ruin our marriage," she added. "I was afraid you might get jealous, and I couldn't figure out how to tell you."

"But you kept doing it," I reminded her.

"I'm kind of addicted," she said with a shy smirk. "Is that okay?"

"Fine by me," I said. "But I get to join in next time."

"Deal," she said.

dbconor
dbconor
349 Followers
12